Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm being for real. And I only meant to tease her about the movie, I didn't expect shit to go down when I showed up. But then, you know, she was being flirty, and then a little more than flirty and I just lost my head. So I'm sorry, man, but Camille's just... Well fuck, how can I not lose my head with her, right? And I respect she's your wife, bro, and our plan was to wait for you, but... Fuck you married a ragging hot beauty, bro, and she's suddenly going down on me and totally... I mean, how am I supposed to keep my hands off her at that point, right?"

I was at a loss. His outlandish version of what had transpired tonight probably wasn't a lie, at least not to him. I actually think the guy's ego was so inflated he really did believe it was Camille who'd called him over and jumped at the chance to suck his big cock.

Camille returned from rinsing off, having put back on her nightshirt. The nightshirt was semi-sheer, so nips for days, and barely long enough to hide her ass. She'd let out her ponytail and looked ready for bed. Kaden finally got up but only to ask if he could get a rinse.

I changed into my sweats and we straightened up the bed and brushed our teeth in the master. We bumped into Kaden coming out of the second bathroom on our way to refill our water glasses. He stood there in a towel, and lit up when he saw the glasses in our hands, "Are we having a drink?"

"Water's the drink of choice at the moment," I said unapologetically.

"Ah, bummer."

"You're welcome to help yourself to more," Camille offered and then added, "And you're welcome to the spare bedroom if you're too tired." It was the kind of generosity you offer to make a point, the point being my wife and I were ready for bed and maybe he should get going.

"That'd be awesome. Jimmy texted, apparently a few guys from the party are sleeping it off in my bed."

"Ewwww! Well then let me get you set up."

"You get him set up and I'll get the water," I added, trying my best not to sound disappointed. I'd been looking forward to some alone time with my wife. Not even for sex—just to feel the closeness between us and to talk freely in our big warm home with the rest of the world locked outside. I just wanted to be stupidly in love without anyone around making me feel self-conscious.

Nonetheless I went downstairs and tidied up a bit while Camille set up the guest room. I returned to the second floor and heard her telling him, "Goodnight, Kaden!" She had to repeat herself a few times, finally stopping on her way out of the room to wave and repeat herself one last time with subtle annoyance.

Not taking the hint he followed her out. "The night is young! You guys are seriously going to bed?"

She continued waving and we left him in the hall, shutting our bedroom door behind us. I took satisfaction in him wishing he could fuck Camille again and being denied. We pulled back the bed cover, which I looked forward to washing in the morning, and we cuddled up naked. Her body felt different—hotter, more available—and I thought ahead to waking up and having sex in the morning, wondering if her pussy would also feel different after being taken by another man. My semi conscious thoughts wandered back through our wild night, from the bachelor party, to going down on Kaden in the living room and finally to her spreading her legs for him right where I slept. I drifted off to sleep with a vision of her face, the look on it as Kaden pushed his big cock deep into her body.

I heard a far away whisper, and it came closer as my consciousness swam up through the depths of a deep slumber. It was my wife, saying, "Kaden, just go back to sleep."

"I only wanna talk. Just a few minutes."

"You don't want to talk."

"I do! We'll only talk, I swear."

The bed hardly moved as my wife carefully climbed out of it. "Turn around," she said in a forceful whisper, "I'm getting my shirt." He mumbled something and she whispered a little louder, "I do need a shirt. We are just going to talk—that's it." I then heard the light creak of our door and their quiet conversation as it moved down the hall.

I rolled over and threw an arm into the empty spot beside me. Despite Kaden's promise of them only going downstairs to talk, I knew better and so did Camille. I tried to fall back to sleep for a while but a head full of impulsive reasoning wouldn't allow it. And the more awake I became the more prepared I was to get out of bed.

With my sweats on I went as far as the staircase, crouching on the ground so I couldn't be seen. I know she wouldn't be comfortable with me spying, but she'd snuck away from me. So we were both being sneaky at this point.

Kaden sat on the couch and Camille headed there from the bathroom.

"Jesus, you're going to keep leaking out of me all night."

"What can I say?"

"Only you would be obnoxious enough to put a ginormous glob of sperm that far up."

"Let it be. I don't mind."

"Oh, because I was so concerned about you!" she said with oh-woes-me sarcasm.

As she neared her seat on the couch Kaden grabbed her arm and sat her on top of his lap. He was only in his underwear and I didn't know if she'd put on panties because her big night shirt concealed her privates.

"What happened to talking?" she asked, staring into his amused face.

"We'll talk. We'll talk and talk and talk."

"Uh-huh, and what else?"

His hands were around her waist and he moved them to her thighs and up her shirt as she watched him brazenly do it. "Maybe finish what we started."

"Um, considering how much come has leaked out of me I'd say we finished it."

Both hands moved up her nightshirt to her tits, the sheer fabric bunching up at his wrists. It pulled the shirt up in the back, too, revealing she was pantyless.

"So now you think you can just barge into my bedroom, lure me out with a lie, and then grab my tits?"

"I wasn't lying, we're gonna talk," he asserted, as he squeezed his big fingers into her sumptuous breasts.

"Um, do you always talk with your hands?" She put her hands over his, as if to pull them away, but she didn't, not immediately, and he continued to massage her gorgeous tits.

His amused smile grew. "You're right, I usually talk with my mouth." Leaning forward he took a supple nipple into his mouth.

"Kaden, Kaden!" He didn't listen, he just kept on sucking on her tit, and squeezing like he was milking it into his mouth. "OK, now we really do have to talk."

"I'm listening," he said from the corner of his mouth without releasing her nipple.

"Alex was nice enough to let me have a little fun, but you can't just waltz into my bedroom now and expect to run your hands up my shirt." He was rolling his face in her boob as his tongue and mouth hungerly worked on her satin, pink areola. "Are you listening to anything I'm saying?"

"Every word," he mumbled into her boob.

A hand went to her naked ass and pulled her further on top of him, seating her crotch on his bulge.

"Something tells me you aren't, though."

"I am, I am!"

Her hips slowly began to grind, but I believe it was Kaden rolling his hips under her that caused it. He withdrew his mouth from her nipple, "You know what annoys you the most about me? It's that I have women like you all figured out."

"Women like me?"

"Yeah. You're exactly like this green-haired girl I slept with in high school. Hated me! Super cynical. Got bent out of shape every time I opened my mouth."

"Sounds to me like she pretty much had you all figured out."

"Not even," Kaden smirked, giving her ass a squeeze. "She dared me to go to a concert full of man-hating girl bands, like somehow that scene was gonna blow my mind. I think it pissed her off because I got into the music. And then her friend invited us back to her apartment to smoke weed. She was older, probably in her twenties."

"Why do I sense a male fantasy coming up?"

"Nope. That other chick was kind of fugly."

As he spoke their hips continued grinding together and he reached down and slid his underwear to his knees.

"Kaden! I was serious about just talking."

"I know you were, but this is relevant to my story." He pumped a little harder underneath her, his bare cock pressing against her bare pussy.

"Relevant in that you didn't listen to her and kept putting your junk where it didn't belong?"

As she spoke Kaden scooted down until I could see his balls and part of his shaft. The move positioned her pussy right over the tip of his dick, and then he thrust, ending her speech with a shriek. Camille stood up on her knees, feeling his massive cock suddenly sliding up into her sensitive vagina.

"Au contraire, I think this is exactly where it belongs."

"Oooh fuck." She swung a leg around and got off the couch. I could see her eyes were less focused than they were a second ago, the teasing feel of his dreamy cock slipping in had set her off in a wicked way. "I think we should end our conversation there," she asserted, attempting to leave before her horny urges became too much.

Kaden grabbed her slender waist and pulled her back, toppling her onto him, her back landing against his broad hairy chest with a thud. He'd managed her fall so that his erect cock stood up between her legs, its base pressed against her pussy and the hem of her nightshirt draped over its head like it was peeking out. Her pretty head sat beside his, closely facing one another as he rubbed her smooth thighs. Her ponytail was down, and her hair hung in gentle waves over her cheeks.

"You're not going to let me do the right thing, are you?"

He kissed her hard on the mouth as his hand went under her shirt and onto her sumptuous tits again, squeezing them upwards on her chest and tugging on her nipples. She held his angled jaw and their tongues went wild together, until her breathing deepened and Kaden reached down out of her shirt to grip his pulsing cock. With their lips still passionately engaged he lifted her, and slowly lowered her down. His cock inched an earthshaking path inside her, her mouth flew open and Kaden opened his just as wide to prolong their kiss.

"Oh God, Kaden! Mmmmmm... What if Alex wakes up?" She continued to ease down, as Kaden pulled her nightshirt over her head, sending her loose chestnut hair wildly over her face. He pushed it back behind her ear as she closed her eyes and attempted to relax while his mighty girth once again stretched her pussy wide open. With her facing forward on his lap and in my direction, I could clearly see where The Beast split her in two.

"Oh fuck yeah, you are way hotter than that green-haired girl. And she was hot as fuck."

Camille began slowly humping his cock, "Oh God, you're going to keep talking about her?"

"Funny, once she got a feel of me inside her she lost interest in talking, too."

He started to pump his hips to collide with hers. She was already taking most of his cock, and I tried to imagine how close his cock came to reaching her sexy belly button.

"Still feel like just talking?" he said, nudging his face beside hers as he thrust faster and turned her wetter than a running faucet. Her big tits slid up and down until he mauled the left one in his rock-climber's hand. He bit into her shoulder and a loud skin on skin slapping broke the silence of the room.

"That green-haired girl pulled me into that fugly chick's bedroom. Turns out all she really wanted from me was dick." His thrusts escalated as his voice grew raspy.

"You are such an asshole, mmmmmm!"

"That I am, Little Miss Superstar."

He wrapped his arms around her torso and stood up suddenly, bringing both of them to their feet. He then lifted her onto the coffee table so her ass was seated on the cool glass surface. He raised her legs into a wide V, forcing her to lay on her back. Kaden squeezed both ankles and began thrusting into her. His muscular size really showed when contrasted to my small wife laid out in front of him, and his much larger stature crashed into her petiteness, causing her butt to slip on the glass.

"That chick thought I was an asshole, too." he began, speaking over the sound of his pelvis clapping against her thighs and the squeezed-grapefruit sound of her pussy getting rammed with his big, fat dick. "Didn't stop her from wanting some either." He split her legs further apart, making her inner thighs shriek as his hips smacked along the taut muscle. "I gave that little angry girl the best night of her life." His deep strokes intensified, Camille's eyes and mouth widening in overstimulated shock, a strand of spit connected her teeth and tongue and her eyelashes stuck straight up, as she was wholly unprepared for such a rapid assault on her pussy, and on such a precarious surface as our glass coffee table, which vibrated when he thrust and dragged the legs on the floor, rattling the glass and making her fear it would shatter beneath her.

Kaden, ignoring the state of our coffee table, smugly smiled and carried on with his story, "Yeah! And now I'm gonna fuck you so good you're gonna tell your grandkids about it."

I'm not sure if Camille heard him as she moaned steadily, "Ohhh-ohhh-ohhh-ohhh-fuuuu-uuccck!"

Kaden draped her right leg over his shoulder and reached around it to squeeze her jaw between his thumb and fingers, forcing her to stare at her lover. "You like that? Those deep, hard strokes? Is that what sets you free?" He slammed into my wife harder and harder, making the table jump an inch with a grinding, rattling racket. It moved another inch and then another—he was rearranging the damn furniture fucking my wife—and I stood up as it was bound to shatter on the very next, harder thrust. "Yeah, look at me with your pretty blue eyes. Uhngh! Let me see that angry girl getting it deep!"

I don't know if Kaden was ever aware of her dilemma on the fragile table, but he finally lifted her off and tossed her naked body onto the couch as I ducked back down. He stayed with her, and flew behind her the instant she landed, his massive erection on target with little resistance, vehemently resuming fucking her, but now from behind. As he comfortably slammed into her on all fours, her deteriorating, hypersexual mind left her moaning and panting, "Ohhh-ohhh-ohhh God, ohhh-ohhh-ohhh God, ohhh-ohhh-ohhh God... You're so fucking endowed, you asshole!" Her eyes rolled back in her head, the explosion of electrified stimulation ran through her like a drug, already beads of sweat gathered at her hairline.

"Uhngh, fuck yeah!" He took a fistful of her loose wild hair and pulled back her head, creating a deep-dipping arch in her back, which also left her ass high in the air, where his ripped body banged forcibly against it with an even louder ringing clap than before.

"Uhngh! You bitchy-chicks get wild. Uhngh! Fuck I love it! Love it! Uhngh! Fucking love it!" He knelt with his right knee and left foot crushing into the couch, the cushion buckling as he leveraged himself forward, and buried his big, fat dick deep into her tight snatch. As he resumed, he raved, "I could fuck you every which way, and I bet you just scream for more." He spanked my wife's ass, the sheer beauty of it egging him on. His butt dimpled and plates of muscle popped up dramatically on his back. His big hand grabbed her slender waist as the other made a loop of her long hair to hold like reins. He rode my wife and rode her hard.

"Come on, Camille! Uhngh! Push back on my dick. Uhngh! Oh yeah, there you go. Uhngh! That's it, girl, hit it like you're mad. Uhngh! Damn, fucking pissed-off pussy is the fucking best. Uhngh! Hate fuck, or whatever you wanna call it, you fucking know how to work it!"

I could see in her face she was loving it, as a trickle of sweat crossed her cheek and her body buckled with every hard thrust. Numerous tremors of pleasure left her helpless on all fours to receive him. "Ohhh fuck! You're so fucked up."

"Fucking-ay!" he exclaimed with breathy exhaustion. He double-spanked Camille's butt cheeks and then really locked his fingers into its thick, vivacious flesh, positioning my wife's ass right in line with his incoming cock. His thrusts began to jolt her forward, as he laughed, "You want my dick, Camille. You've always wanted it and that's what pisses you off more than anything."

She didn't answer, but she didn't deny it either, and my wife's ass clapped even louder as Kaden's face tightened intensely. "Alex said you two have a unique sex life. Uhngh! But you and I know the truth. Uhngh! Look at you—curvy ass, skinny waist, tits just asking to be squeezed. Uhngh! Your body is ripe for fucking. Uhngh! Fuck yeah, you are built for cock!" He spanked the sides of Camille's ass and grabbed even bigger handfuls. "Alex just married a wild, down to fuck gal. Uhngh! Too wild for a nice guy! Uhngh! And now you need some wild nasty dick on the side with an asshole who can keep up! Uhngh! So come on, Camille, get wild! Uhngh! Take some cock! Uhngh, uhngh... Fuck yeah!"

Kaden broke stride for a moment, pulled out of my wife's soaking vagina and slapped his huge dick on her raised ass cheek. It sounded like a slab of meat landing on her tight butt, leaving splats of her own juice glinting in the light. "Damn, are you built for The Beast!" He looked down with a head full of boastful pride as he took in the sight of his monster cock reaching clear across her bent over ass.

"You're such a fucking joke!" She tried to laugh but could only manage passionate breathing. "You know what I think? I think... oh fuck, awww...". The Beast slammed back in and knocked her thoughts clean out of her head.

"I'll tell you what I think," he growled, as he pulled back on the reins of hair, bringing her head with it. He leaned his yoked chest and shoulders over her arched back, bracing his hand on her ass, and spoke just a foot from her ear. "I think your pretty little pussy is in heaven. Uhngh, yeah it is! I think you're gonna come for my big fucking cock. Uhngh, fuck yeah! I think you need it to set your angsty self straight! Uhngh! So take it, Camille! Uhngh! Take The Beast, girl! Uhngh! Come on... take it!"

Kaden rose up on both feet, squatting behind her shiny raised ass, and the balls of calf muscles and ridges along his thigh strained as he slammed his body forward, penetrating my wife from a higher angle, stuffing her juicy snatch to its fullest as she wallowed in heaven. "Uhngh! You know what else I think? You seek assholes like me! Uhngh! And when you find one you get right in his face! Uhngh! Because you know what it gets you and you fucking love it! Uhngh! So let's do this, Camille! Get this asshole's cock! Uhngh! Uhnghhhh..."

Camille's face winced in shame, but her mouth hung open, moaning as if she were going to come, and she could barely get her lips moving to tell him, "You're just so proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes I'm proud!" He threw the loop of hair at the back of her head, and shoved her sweaty shoulders down, planting her heaving chest and flush cheek against the couch. He held her slender waist in two hands and relentlessly and deliciously pounded his big dick in her fast and deep, making her pussy so red and juicy it glowed in the dim light. "When Bobbie introduced us I couldn't peel my eyes from you. And I knew your pissed-off pussy was looking to get fucked hard."

Her hair was strewn over most of her face, but her white teeth in a smile were visible through the chestnut strands. "You really think I'm looking for anything from you?"