Deep Down Inside Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny," Camille asked, drawing out her words with an air of superiority.

"Nothing. I just can't get over last night. You two are far and away the most cray-cray couple I know."

"Well, I'm over it, so...." She got up from the island and wandered towards the couch.

"What happened, I thought you enjoyed our talk?"

She stopped in her tracks, spilling a little coffee. She glanced my way, her shoulders hunching with concern. Kaden's subtle remark was essentially him threatening to give their private rendezvous away.

"Kaden, you're a fucking asshole." She said definitively, and sat down on the couch. "You really are an asshole."

He put his plate in the sink and shouted to her, "Hey, wanna hear a joke?"

"Not if it's intended to piss me off." I don't think Kaden had ever told a joke that didn't piss her off.

He came around the kitchen island. "This one's for you, Camille—how do you fuck a feminist?"

"Jesus, I've already heard this one, Kaden."

"No you haven't." He began walking towards her. "It goes like this—first you tell her how beautiful she really is, and then you tease her just to stoke her temperamental fire into a blaze, because damn she gets even more beautiful when she's full of righteous anger. But in the end you gotta come clean and maybe you even admit that she actually did kick your ass at tennis."

Camille took a sip of coffee and blushed. "Good, because I did."

He sat down beside her and landed his big hands on her shoulders. "Or just give her a big dildo with your name on it."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Now let's figure out where all this nasty tension is coming from." He slowly dug in fingers, crushing them in deep, twisting and pulling her shoulders, which did seem to relax her, proving no one can say no to a massage. He then asked if he could hangout while his housekeeper cleaned up the mess. Camille shot me a nasty look, and I shrugged my shoulders and asked how long that would take. "Not long. Estelle's quick, especially when I'm not around to bother her."

I made a round of mimosas with real orange juice and champagne. I figured if he was going to be here for a little while it might ease her anger. As I brought them over I planned to bore him out of our home by watching a cooking show. I sat on the couch beside Camille as Kaden leaned behind her, having progressed from massaging her shoulders to burrowing his rock-climber's thumbs down her back. It was more than strange sitting on the couch with them being so awkwardly quiet when just last night he'd fucked her brains out in that very same spot.

"I have to ask, your Instagram page—is that really for promoting a yoga career?"

"What else would it be for?"

"I just don't remember seeing yoga classes full of bikinis."

"Yeah... Well blame Alex for those shots. And you should know it's working, Ben Halverson is proposing to help fund a studio. His assistant thinks I could be the person to expand on their OC base."

"Is that big? Sorry, my grasp of yoga is shit."

"Uh, yeah! I wouldn't just be teaching, I'd be his community leader."

"And that means...?"

"Never mind!" she said in frustration.

I'd been trying to set her expectations somewhat, because it wasn't Ben Halverson proposing the funding and support, it was only his assistant, some white guy whose name sounded like Sweet-jimi-bears. I'd seen him posting on her Instagram page, just positive little messages under her pictures, but generally limited to her bikini shots. I couldn't help but feel he was using talk of funding only to impress the tight-bodied hottie in those pictures.

"It's still just his assistant proposing this, right?" I asked.

"Yeees," she answered cautiously, "But he's the guy who coordinates these things. It's all still happening under Ben's direction."

"Alright, but is Ben directing him to post on your Instagram every night."

She gave me a nasty look, but she knew I had a point.

"So you're hot for your teacher and his assistant is hot for you," Kaden laughed.

"Fuck you guys. If I'm hot for my teacher it's only because he's the best at what he does, and I want to be the best. Why is it so hard for you to imagine Setjunkar doesn't feel the same about me?"

"Because I've seen your Instagram. He ain't going there for yoga tips."

"Well, when I have a studio you can both come and tell me how stupid I was for trusting in myself."

I quickly realized how much of a dick I was being, this wasn't the time to have this conversation, and certainly not in front of Kaden, so I bowed my head and apologized. "I know this is big and Ben knows you've got what it takes. You're right. You're totally right."

She gave me a big kiss, and seeing that, Kaden immediately apologized too, and then pointed to his cheek.

"Um, no, you're not sorry in the least." she dismissed, yet didn't shoo his massaging hands from her back.

Everything went quiet for a while and then Kaden turned to us and said, "Man your muscles are tight, what have you been doing to strain your back so bad?" He surely thought his insinuation would lead into talk of last night, but Camille merely pinched her eyes and pursed her lips in disbelief over the audacity.

And when his comment failed to have the desired effect, Kaden just blurted out, "Last night was really something, wasn't it?" He furthered his point by moving a big hand to Camille's naked thigh and squeezed it.

Camille shuttered and drew in a deep breath, making her firm tits rise under the sheer material of her nightshirt. "I'm getting another mimosa," she said, lifting up off the couch and clearing his grabby hand from her leg. "Come on, Alex!"

Once in the kitchen Camille whispered, "Last night, so you saw us in bed, and I know you said that you were OK with it, but..." she paused to muster up the courage to continue.

I tapped my finger nervously on the countertop as I noticed Kaden looking at his phone with the sound from the Chef's Table on TV keeping our conversation private. I knew Camille was about to confess she'd fucked Kaden a second and third time. Kaden was literally using it as leverage against her in hopes to hang around and probably get in her pants again, and that simply wasn't going to happen, so she needed me to know the truth before Kaden let it slip. And I guess I should've felt good about her choice to divulge her indiscretion had I not been so terrified to admit I'd watched her do it like some Peeping Tom, because following any confession she'd make I'd be compelled to cop to my weird part in it. And, I mean, it was bad enough that Kaden knew how "cray-cray" I was, but the sneaky way they went about it the second and third time, I couldn't let him know that I'd watched and let it happen. It would be fucking humiliating and that wasn't my fucking kink at all.

I kissed her on the lips before she could say another word. "Last night was last night and today I love you just as much as I did yesterday. Even more!"

"Yes, but-"

"I don't care! You don't have to explain. I love you, OK?"

I might've been a little too adamant, because her blue eyes widened like someone who'd skipped to the last page of a book. She knew I knew. We'd always had superhuman insight in regards to one another's being—soulmates rarely ever diverging in thought—and so she knew I'd seen her fucking the guy without me confessing a single word. She stared past me, at nothing, her blue eyes wide and utterly bemused, no doubt questioning just how hedonistic her love life had become in my hands, like we were seriously one threshold away from entering the backroom of a sex shop.

"No refill for me, huh?"

Kaden appeared from out of nowhere behind her and she snapped out of her trance with an annoyed sigh. Without looking at him she shoved her mimosa back over her shoulder towards the sound of his voice.

"Shit! Thanks," he said, taking an immediate drink before offering it back. "I just wanted a sip."

"Keep it,'' she said, wandering to the pantry to pour herself a big glass of wine.

"Getting the party started early. I like it! His face lit up suddenly and he snapped his fingers at us. "Shit, shit, shit, let's run to the store and pick up some meat and get the barbecue going!"

She'd returned and clung to my shoulder and buried her face in my neck to mumble, "Jesus, where is he getting all this energy from!"

He lifted her ponytail as if it were an adorable toy. "You have the softest hair. But you should wear your hair down more often. It's got wild life to it."

She spun her head around and puffed angrily through her nose at him.

"Alright," he said, retracting his hand away. "Fuck, how did I get on your bad side again?"

She took a huge gulp of wine and walked away, back to the pantry to pour some more right up to the rim of the big wine glass.

"Oh right, I'm just an asshole, I forgot, but I thought we sort of came to an understanding. Remember?"

I went to her as Kaden headed back to the couch to watch Chef's Table.

"You OK?"

"Not really. Some guy lied to me to get in my pants, and now he's still in my home acting like it's going to happen again."

"Alright, let's talk to him. It's Kaden, remember, it's not like he won't end up finding a way back into our lives."

"I'm kind of bothered that this isn't a bigger deal to you."

"It is. But the movie, all those times in the past where I set him up—I fucked up. This is on me too."

"That doesn't excuse the lie."

"No, it just made it possible."

From the couch, he called out, "So what was the deal with that movie last night?"

We looked over to see him scrolling on his phone. "Front page billing, nice!"

"I thought you deleted that!" she griped with growing disdain. Before I could explain about the million views Camille swallowed the last of her second big glass of wine, set it on the counter, and marched over to him. She stood directly in front of him with her arms crossed under her tits. Kaden looked up from the movie playing on his phone to see a truly pissed-off Camille looming above. She snatched the phone from his hands and crossed her arms again.

"Hey, come on. You can't expect me to watch the fucking cooking show."

"I think it's time to leave, Kaden!"

"You don't mean that."

"Oh but I do."

"Come on, who's your favorite asshole?" He brushed a hand up the back of her smooth, tone thigh and she twisted her hips to free it. "Alright, but there's a problem."

Camille remained resolute and silent.

"There's an issue with my housekeeper."

"What now?"

"I kind of fucked her, and now shit's just too weird."

She snorted a laugh. "Perhaps just once you should try keeping it in your pants."

He stroked her thigh again, as Camille screwed up her face in disbelief instead of jerking her leg free.

"I dunno, I'd say it was worth it." His hand stroked up higher. "Sure it complicates shit, no question about that, but... Come on... Last night? Worth it?"

Camille's eyes rolled to the ceiling with an exaggerated scowl that crinkled the corners of her mouth. He slid his hand up to the edge of her nightshirt. She slapped her hand atop of his, keeping it from going further. "Not happening."

"Too soon," he kidded, giving her thigh another squeeze, this time right where her leg met with her sweet ass, and ignoring her cautionary hand entirely.

"Seriously, what is it going to take for you to leave."

"Hmmm, I'm trying to think of a polite way to say it."

"In your dreams! And by the way, who exactly invited you here last night?"

She'd done it. She'd addressed the elephant in the room and my heart pounded over what would follow. He shifted his attention to me, finally realizing he'd have to come clean. But he stayed remarkably cool, chewing on his lip to keep from smiling. He ultimately looked up at Camille, confronting her bitter, judging glare.

"You did!"

She spun away from him in disbelief, " So now you're just going to lie. You risk ruining your friend's marriage and-" She was cut short when Kaden stood and wrapped her in his arms from behind.

"I'm not the one who's lying. You did invite me here."

I leaned forward, about to call him out, but Camille's face gave me pause. She'd shut her eyes and turned rousingly complicit, seeming to enjoy the moment Kaden overpowered her in an embrace. I suddenly needed to hear her response before taking another step. She held firm, peeling back his wrapped arms from her t-shirt covered body like opening a robe and then walked toward me. "Why can't you just admit it?" she asked, coming to my side.

"Why can't you? You bought a dildo in my honor."

"That's not-"

"It is true!" he said forcibly. "And then you filmed yourself with it and showed it to me—and wow, that was some onscreen chemistry."

"Everything has to always be about you, huh?"

Kaden laughed, "You arranged a showing for me to see you scream for The Beast. And that look on your face as you did—who wouldn't consider that an invitation."

She laughed disgustedly and started to March toward him. I grabbed her arm, but she put up a finger asking for a moment to deal with his inappropriate accusation, so I withdrew my fingers down the length of her arm and let her go. She stomped right in front of him, arms straight at her sides, her hands balled into fists, and looked up at him with tension rippling along her jaw.

"What is the look on my face telling you now?"

Laying a hand on her shoulder, as if she was being a temperamental child, he calmly stated, "Don't feel bad, Camille, there is only one thing women fall for with any kind of consistency—just one, but it's a big one. And I know I can be an asshole, but what really gets under your skin is I possess the one thing you can't ever be free of."

"Not when it refuses to leave, I can't."

"Ha!" Still holding her shoulder, he gingerly stabbed a finger against her breast bone. "I'm just a constant reminder of how bad you actually need..." He paused, hunting for the least offensive way to put it, while also trailing his finger lightly down her flimsy t-shirt. "Let's call it a fulfilling experience." She'd pushed her chest forward as part of her confrontational stance, but as the tip of his finger passed between her breasts it looked more like she was shoving her tits at him. "There's a hole in your life and you need it filled. Filled so full that you can barely stand it."

She spit air and rolled her eyes, ignoring that his finger had reached her slender belly.

"You can't shake that feeling of fulfillment from your mind, can you. You're already imagining it inside, that's how bad your fever is."

"Maybe I'm just not..." Her voice hitched, undermining her insult, but she committed to it anyway. "Maybe I'm just not incredibly full of myself."

Her tension emboldened him to laugh, "You must be going crazy, so aggravated with me and yet..." He let go of her shoulder to touch her temple. "Yet you can't kick me out of here," he said, referring to her mind. He then laid that hand on her cheek, and steered the other to caresse down to her silky thigh, making her nostrils flare. "But it's not your fault, it's just a woman thing, so don't feel bad. Go ahead and hate me for it if it makes you feel any better."

The fingertip on her thigh changed direction, moving up to gather the bottom of her t-shirt. She grabbed his hand, clutching it. Their faces remained uncomfortably close, staring each other down

Kaden had played her just right, he'd gently tormented her throughout the morning, worn her down until she was at war with her own desires. I reluctantly stayed back, this had to be her decision, she had to be the one to break his spell, otherwise Kaden would just wait until I wasn't around to spread his assholish charm. And he was succeeding. I don't know if I'd be able to trust her to ever keep her legs closed around him if she didn't stop it now. What I needed to do was lock eyes with her. So many times we'd supported each other with only a stare, and I'd send her all the strength in the world the instant she glanced my way. She just needed to stop thinking with her pussy, look my way, and then it would be over.

Kaden's face eased down against hers. "I know what you need, and I got you covered, Camille. And after last night, you know it's the truth."

He slipped his fingers into her panties, her cinnamon eyelids sweeping down until her eyes were no more than a sliver of blue, and her lower lip hung open, full and quivering, as she drew in a shaky breath. My wife was far hornier than I'd ever known. I truly understood that now. Even if she managed to open her eyes I wasn't sure our conjoined strength would be enough to set her straight.

He paused at the precipice of her cunt to look my way, and I honestly don't know what he saw—maybe anger, helpless jealousy as he seduced my stunning wife, a sadness for not stopping him—I just don't know.

"Camille?" I called to her, just loud enough to break her trance.

Her glassy eyes shot open, and she shook her head free of insanity. With woozy arms she pushed herself away, his hand exiting her panties, leaving the elastic trim to snap against her skin. Camille buried her face in her hands as deep shame overtook her. Kaden threw his hands up, as if no foul had been committed.

She came to me, putting an arm around my waist and buried her face into my chest. I pulled her in close as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Sorry Kaden," I began, already feeling how awkward the conversation would be. "Last night might've given you the wrong idea-"

"The wrong idea?" he interrupted with a laugh.

"We... experimented for a night, that's all."

"Really? That's your takeaway from last night? Just gonna frame her riding me all over the house as an experiment?"

"Take a hint, dude!" Camille broke in. "Move along and let us get on with our lives."

He ran a hand through his wavy hair and smiled. He then pressed his thumb into the underside of his chin and ran a finger up across his smiling lips touching the underside of his nose. This was Kaden deep in thought, not a move I'd seen very often but I recognized it when I did.

"Just so we're clear, man, this was a one-time deal," I explained to Kaden, "It's all good but it's not going to happen again, alright."

"I don't repeat mistakes," she added.

"Damn girl, you run that mouth off right to the bitter end." He stepped close to Camille and gave her a final once over, like maybe the two of them might have a secret understanding. "This won't end here."

Camille rolled her eyes, "Wowsers, really?"

"I'm gonna be respectful," he assured, as he stepped back and away. He then approached the door, finally ready to leave. "Two weeks! I give it two weeks before you're ready to get crazy again!"

"Dream on, asshole," she called after him as he shut the door behind himself and was gone.

Finally alone, I scooped her up in my arms.

"So... that could've gone better."

"I can't believe he showed up last night and lied like that. Just wowsers!"

"Bold fucking move. And it paid off," I said while giving her ass a squeeze.

"And you aren't even the least bit pissed at him?"

"Somewhat, but more insanely jealous of you. You really are wilder than I ever could've imagined."

She let out a deep breath, closed her eyes tight and hugged me as hard as she could.

I leaned my head beside her face and she turned just enough to meet my lips. The mere touch of her soft lips broke me. I had so much pent-up sexual energy after what I'd witnessed in the last twelve hours my hands reflexively went for her shoulders.

"God, you drive me wild."

"I'd better, because I love you so much."

With our faces intimately close the world around us ceased to exist beyond her blue eyes. They were so clear, so satiated. She seemed like a movie star. Or a pornstar with movie star talent and looks. I was her biggest fan, and so proud to be her husband. Our arms were a cocoon of love and I whispered, "You drive me so wild it makes me crazy. My head is full-on spinning."