Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An older group of couples sat at a table to my right, all Filipino descent, and I overheard a woman say, "Calvin has really grown up. There was a time I thought all he cared about was surfing, but I don't see any of those friends here tonight."

It suddenly clicked why Calvin invited us to the wedding while several of his closest friends weren't. I was a homeowner, had my own business, and married a successful, gorgeous woman. Calvin was looking ahead in life and his wedding guests reflected his new outlook.

"Is that Rose," another lady in a flower embroidered dress asked. "She's really matured too. Quite beautiful. Do you know the woman she's talking to? That woman has the most gorgeous smile."

The woman was right, Camille was the happiest I'd seen since news of losing her funding. I'd brought my Canon to capture wedding moments for Calvin, so I grabbed it from the table and started filming as I walked toward the two ladies.

"You fended off a couple of suitors, what happened there?"

"Hmm, more like we'd lost our big catch," Camille said with a melancholy sigh into the camera.

Rose, not quite grasping Camille's teasing, explained, "I don't think an airline captain or a cardiologist had much interest in hearing about writing novels."

An airline captain? Calvin had seriously built an impressive guest list.

"And Calvin," Rose continued, closing in and speaking to the camera, giving me a fantastic shot of her exotic, mixed-race eyes. "If you see this, Calvin, I now know why you seated me at a table full of strangers." She stepped back and energetically threw an arm around Camille and leaned her face into her cheek. "I love this woman!"

I understood why Rose might be gushing over my wife, but I doubt she knew how flirty it would come off to anyone watching my video, so I stopped filming.

"So Rose is majoring in writing. I even had one of her professors."

"And I've read Rough and Tumble. It's amazing! Camille's amazing!"

"Alright, well I'll let you two continue to chat each other's ears off while I make the rounds. Maybe I can find Mark Zuckerberg and pitch a few ideas." Even Camille seemed confused by that, so I explained, "I'm just impressed by the high-profile turnout."

I walked around and engaged a few guests in conversation, but mostly I watched my wife standing in the center of the room. Speaking with Rose was exactly what Camille needed. Rose beamed at her like she was a mentor and it reminded me of Camille's relationship with Bobbie, Kadin's old girlfriend. Even if Camille's yoga studio had unfortunately been put on hold, she was still an accomplished editor and still making splashes in the world.

Dinner started, and Kadin's plus one had fallen through, so I sat beside him as Rose moved from across the table to sit beside Camille. The older airline captain sat to Kadin's left, and we ran the gamut of male conversation—sports, work, and beer. Travis, the airline captain, lived in Chicago and was big on golf, and Kadin laughed about it being an old ladies' sport. The guy was a gentleman and unfazed by it. With his looks, I'm sure he was used to people punching up and he absorbed it like nothing, like his masculinity was chiseled from impenetrable rock.

As dinner wrapped up, Rose left with a younger couple for the dance floor. It left Camille, Kadin, Travis, and myself to briefly chat. Travis mostly flew overseas, and Camille grilled him on the European cities that had become a second home for him.

"It's hard to beat the Ibizan nightlife," Travis mused, with an intensifying gaze. "Seems there's a new club opening every time I land."

"Sounds like Cabo San Lucas," Kadin said, in an effort to hijack the conversation.

"Cabo San Lucas is not Ibiza," Travis laughed, which evoked a smirk from Camille.

Camille finished off another cranberry cocktail as Travis spoke across Kadin and me directly to her. He finally asked if it would be OK to dance with my wife, and then he and Camille swayed toward Rose and her friends in the center of a thin crowd, her backless dress allowing his hand to grace her silky skin. The overhead lights were dim and bright colors beamed out from the DJ's stage making it difficult to see.

I was, of course, jealous of the hunky airline captain dancing with my wife, but it also bothered Kadin enough to get up from his chair and say, "Hope you got a bed big enough for three."

I got up, too, following him to a spread of chilled desserts and vodka shots set into mountains of crushed ice. I pulled a cold shot from the display and asked, "What's your deal, man?"

"Sorry, bro, I just don't know about Travis. Don't you think his stories seem like bullshit?"

"I dunno, it's about what I'd expect from an airline captain."

"You honestly believe he works out at the YMCA here but his favorite yoga studio is in Italy?"

The vodka shot lit up my throat. "Maybe, I dunno, man."

Camille, Travis, Rose, and her friends had formed a circular group and bumped and danced against each other. Kadin made his way into the sparse moving bodies with two of the iced vodka shots while I ate a small custard cup and kept an eye on him. He approached Camille from behind and slipped the glass into her view. She turned, surprised to see it was Kadin. Instead of taking the shot she danced backward, away from him, and closer to Travis.

A wrinkle disrupted Kadin's smile, and his eyes thinned in anger.

Camille thrust out her chest, her breasts straining the revealing top half of her dress, as she turned her back to Kadin and faced her awaiting partner. Kadin walked off the dance floor in a huff. I'd never seen him get rejected before. He practically turned red.

Once he'd left, Travis boldly put his hands on her, clutching her gyrating hips. For me, it offered the perfect amount of jealousy, my sexual energy building in anticipation of ravishing her manhandled body later in the night.

I ended up chatting with the bride's aunt Jenny, whose hubby had stayed back in Seattle with their children. She was in her early thirties like me and wore a short blue skirt, black tights, and matching heels. She had the same smooth Korean features as Calvin's bride and the same sexy figure. Her and her husband were also avid cyclists, so we hit it off and we were comparing battle scars, and I almost forgot about my wife on the dance floor.

The bride and groom had left for the honeymoon suite and everyone over thirty-five had cleared out, so the place felt more like a club than a wedding reception. The overhead chandeliers were off, allowing stage lights to color the dance floor, and the bass now thumped in my chest. Rose and a crowd her age formed a group huddle to sing along with Katy Perry's "E.T.".

Right then the deejay cut in, "Come on ladies, shake it up front and warm this place up."

An MGMT song came next with a beat that made everyone bounce in unison and clap their hands. The skimpy top half of Camille's dress wasn't made for that kind of motion, doing nothing to secure her incredible boobs, and its plunging neckline offered Travis an eyeful of her plump, undulating breasts.

Jenny was curious why I wasn't dancing with my wife, and I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm genuinely a lousy dancer."

"It's a wedding, it doesn't matter."

Right then Camille spun, put her hands on her thighs, bent forward so her juicy ass found Travis' frontside, and then she whipped her head back seductively. Travis was a decent guy, but that move couldn't go unanswered and he clutched onto her ass.

"You're really going to let that guy have all the fun, huh?"

"If I give her a little space she rewards me in other ways." I smiled, hinting at my kinky side.

"I bet she does!" And then, I couldn't believe it, Jenny pinched my butt. "I've watched Temptation Island, I get it!"

We laughed together for the next few songs until the deejay announced his last selection of the night. "This one goes out to the bride and groom up in their room." He then let loose with Doja Cat's "Need to Know", and the trance-inducing sensual rhythm and explicit lyrics ignited the libidos of an already horny crowd. Those who were dancing close now made full body contact, arms wrapped over one another, chest to chest, and Camille moved kissably close to the six-two hunk's delighted smirk. She'd been conscious of Kadin's whereabouts the whole time, tracking him through the large formal room from over Travis' shoulder, and locking eyes with him as she swept her hand up Travis' crisp button-down.

Travis seemed a decent guy. I doubted he'd make any serious moves on Camille knowing she was married, even though she was caressing his shoulders and pressing her boobs flat against his broad chest. And even though she was laying it on pretty thick, I doubted she intended to sleep with the guy. Deliberately flirting with the older man was meant as a slap in the face to Kadin. She was letting the asshole know The Beast's services were no longer needed by showing off her new toy.

Across the room Kadin leaned against a chair, watching her sway side to side in Travis' arms, and answered her attempt to make him jealous with yet another cunning smirk.

Travis' hand slipped to her ass, and her red lips whispered into his ear while maintaining eye contact with Kadin. Kadin rubbed his jaw with his thumb as his leering intensified with hunger and confidence. And when Doja Cat hit the line, "that dick was a ten out of ten", Kadin brushed a hand over the crotch of his slacks and blew her a kiss.

Canille mouthed, "Fuck off!", finally breaking her steely gaze in frustration and rolling her eyes toward the colored lights on stage.

It's strange, but Kadin was never interested in what Camille and I have-our intimacy and understanding, our devotion and unwavering support of one another, or even our love. He wasn't looking to steal my wife away. In fact, he spoke of her as a judgy mega-bitch. But she was so wickedly fine he could not let that hot body go unfucked. And once he'd finally hit that juicy, sweet ass, he'd found out opposites not only attract, they go at it in the sack like a naked cage match. So her bitchy attempts to drive him away had only strengthened his resolve to get The Beast wet in the crazy again. She'd ridden his dick like a soldier and he wasn't about to give up on another down-and-dirty grudge fuck with such a deserving enemy.

Chapter 31: A Wedding Rose

We ended up in Kadin's hotel room with two bottles of wine. The best man had the room next door where he kept a cooler full of hard seltzers, and Kadin left his shoe in his door to keep it from closing and locking so people could pass freely between rooms. Jenny dangled her legs off the tall dresser, having a lively conversation with Kadin. That freed up Rose and gave Camille a chance to hang out with her new friend, kicking it on the big bed with two younger guys from the bride's side of the family. One of them had a toned upper body, the result of his college swim team, and the other was lean with pristine attractive features, but annoyingly talkative and sorta geeky.

I was on the balcony with Travis, an ocean breeze cooling my cheeks, but we mostly listened to the conversation the four of them were having on the bed. The bride was essentially the same age as Rose and the two boys, and they found it disturbing she'd married at twenty-one.

"I was only twenty-four when Alex asked me," Camille said as she undid her bun and fixed it into a ponytail. "When it's time you just know."

"I'm having way too much fun," the geekier boy slurred. "I waited soooo long to be free from my parents, I'm def gonna wait to my thirties."

"Well, my husband was close to thirty."

It's rare to hear her call me "husband" and it came with an odd burst of pride.

"Is marriage in your future?" I asked Travis, starting up our own conversation.

"I'm not all that keen on having kids when my job puts me in other countries four nights a week," he said, a gust of wind hitting the balcony and fanning through his hair. "I'm also forty-eight, so it's probably too late to start a family."

"Forty-eight," I said, amazed. "You held up well, dude."

He laughed, "Forty-eight isn't fifty-eight. The forties are pretty much an extended thirties. Although I do treat the grey now."

"I don't care how old I am," Rose said loudly from inside, as if breaking a common misconception in the room. "I just have to do a bunch of stuff first."

"What stuff?"

"I have a list on my phone."

Travis found it funny, and once he started laughing I did too, but quietly, I didn't want to embarrass Rose.

"Can I see?" asked the geekier boy, his voice modulating wildly like a pubescent high schooler.

Camille confessed she had a similar idea but that's how she knew I was the one, because I'd only ever support her wishes in life. I don't know who she was talking about but the guy sounded awesome.

"It's going to take twenty years to visit all these places," the boy said. The curtains were drawn and the sliding door opened so I could see him sitting crossed leg reading Rose's list from her phone. He then laughed, "Sleep with ten guys?"

"Why is that funny," she asked, a wash of rouge forming on her cheeks.

"Why ten? That's a lot."

Camille laughed. "That's not a lot."

Both boys and Rose silently looked at her to continue. Camille shook her head and groaned, "It was something like fifteen."

This was news to me, although I had a rough idea so I wasn't shocked or relieved. Still my dick throbbed at the thought of all those guys between her legs.

"How many since you married?" Kadin asked, apparently listening in.

Everyone laughed as if he was joking, which he was but cleverly barbed for Camille.

"You want to kiss a girl?" the boy said, reading the next entry on her list with a voice so high it cracked.

"I dunno," she answered demurely, freshening her wash of rouge. "But if I ever get curious I won't be able to if I'm married."

"I'm sure your future hubby won't object," Camille giggled, and then called out to me. "Honey, would it upset you if I kissed a girl?"

"Not at all. Actually, I'd be OK with you helping Rose cross it off her bucket list right now."

Everyone laughed, but the laughter quickly escalated into a round of encouragement. "It's on your list. You wrote it down right above-buy an expensive dress."

"It wasn't on my list," Camille objected.

"Ha! You're telling me you've never kissed a girl?" Kadin disputed with a skeptical loud sniff.

"Only in your sicko-dreams, Kadin."

"Oh, you do not want to get into my dreams. But I betcha it's on Alex's wishlist."

She turned to me on the balcony for support, "Is that true?"

The moment was way too exciting to let pass, and even if she wasn't into girls I knew the idea of several men watching her make out with a hot chick was the cause of her cheeky smile, so I winked, "It's on top of the list now."

Rose got on her knees near the pillow beside Camille, and laid her hand over Camille's. The geekier of the two boys asked if she was really going to do it, and Jenny climbed off the dresser to say, "I think we're sort of family now," waving a finger between Rose across the room and herself, "so maybe I should call it a night and see if I can phone my husband before he falls asleep." I think we all understood her discomfort as she headed out the door, and that's when things became scandalous and real.

"Alright, girls," Kadin whooped, rubbing his hands together. "Now make like two slices of bread and sam-mooch!"

Both girls gave him a disgusted look, as Camille got up to kneeling and faced Rose, their eyes met with nervous chemistry, Camille having a controlled calmness despite her nerves, her back straight as a bedpost, while Rose seemed genuinely afraid but very into it, hunching forward and moving a slender hand to Camille's thigh. The room grew so quiet we could hear the satin fabric of Rose's dress crumple, and it left an interconnected tension throughout the room as their pretty young faces hovered closer.

"OK guys, I guess it's time to clear space in your masturbatory memory banks," Camille self-consciously joked, but Rose, determined not to let the mood slip, moved to place a kiss on Camille's pretty mouth. Their lips brushed, a chill jiggled Camille's breasts, but her jaw eased open enough to break her lips' seal, the fuller, lower pad pulling itself from the top one, the slit revealed her two front teeth, and then they connected firmly with a kiss. Their profiles were perfect, every curve distinctly feminine, and watching them come together like that evoked such a visceral reaction in my chest I couldn't breathe. Their shadowed eyes then closed, as their subtly reddened lips, Camille's a shade pinker and Rose's more fittingly rose, flattened together, softly, sensually, until they moved as one.

Women on women was never a thing for me but watching my wife receive her first same-sex kiss was the sexiest thing I'd seen. And given I could hear everyone's breath, I don't think I was alone in my observation.

It lasted all of two seconds before Rose trembled and leaned back. Camille followed for a split second, but let her go, and then sleepily opened her eyes with dreamy satisfaction.

"Damn!" cheered the geekier boy with a front-row seat on the bed.

"Yeah," the other agreed.

I think everyone expected it to be a real horny kiss, not a quicky to get it over with, but of course only Kadin complained.

"Is that it?"

Both girls turned and looked at him like the asshole he was.

"I'm just saying, is that the kiss you imagined when you wrote it down?"

"Well I never imagined this many people around watching," Rose demurred, scanning all their faces.

"Come on," Travis spoke up, "don't push it, man."

"I'm not pushing her, I'm genuinely asking."

"Fine," Rose said, treating Kadin's question as a dare. She locked eyes with Camille as her chest heaved full of air, and then, with a hint of a smile, she simultaneously came forward with a kiss and caressed Camille's soft cheek. Camille's initial shock settled into thriving passion, as their open mouths were crushed together and their breath fled through their noses. Their heads angled, Rose's long black hair fell to the side of Camille's face, and their tongues played behind their cheeks, greedily, desperately. They were both on a wild trip behind their moving eyelids. Rose's shoulders rolled with her impassioned breathing and she placed a hand between her hair and Camille's face, touching with only her fingertips.

I was stricken by how gorgeously provocative their mouths were, puckered and textured like a flower petal. Rose and my wife shared a kiss that truly was first-stage sex, and the passionate exchange freed some deeper yearning inside them, their amazing bodies aligning into a hug with Camille holding Rose's slender waist.

"That's more like it," Kadin approved, rubbing his jaw.

"Totally, for real!" the geekier boy agreed.

Rose took hold of Camille's hand, squeezing it at first, but then lifting it and guiding toward Rose's breast. Camille's eyes moved rapidly under their lids, a bit unsure at first, but she quickly relaxed and squeezed Rose's boob, gently, playfully, but the squeeze was accentuated by the crinkle of satiny fabric. Rose then slid her hand up Cammile's side, stopping where her full breast met her ribs. Camille's rather revealing halter top left the area exposed and Rose's fingers pressed against her tantalizing, soft skin.

It was no longer just a kiss, the gorgeous women were now making out and the men made sounds of approval in their throats. The sound stimulated Rose, her body rising over Camille's and her hand entering under her dress.

123456...9