Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped at the car door without getting in. "You know you didn't have to come."

"Yes I did."

"I won't do anything behind your back, not anymore." She put her arms around me and leaned her face against my chest. "This is way more fun."

"I know. Guilt free cheating, right?" I laughed. "Although Graham's the one guy I kind of take issue with."

She pulled away from me. "Really? Do you want me to call it off?"

I laughed. "I one hundred percent don't. I just wish it didn't have to be such an old, judgy fuck banging my wife."

"He's not that old," she laughed, "and he's more Hollywood minded than he looks."

"Well, I'm going to trust your pick."

"I'm still shocked he agreed. What we're asking him to do is already pretty out there."

Even after my wife and he had had it out on the phone, I'd somehow known that Graham would one day make her his for a night. Instead, it would be an afternoon at his ranch. I caressed the side of her beautiful face and peered deeply into her big, fashion model eyes. "Just make sure Dope Pussycat brings back a damn good movie."

Dope Pussycat was the user name she'd spontaneously created on Pornhub the night we posted her first movie, having no idea it would become her permanent, online porno persona.

"I promise. But promise me we'll stop all this as soon as we have enough money for the studio."

"I'll tell you what—when we have enough to open with, I promise to respect whatever your horny little heart desires."

I kissed her deeply and then held the door for her as she climbed into the driver's seat of my BMW. She grabbed something out of her purse and handed it to me through the open window. It was a copy of Graham's autobiography, the one she'd edited. "I marked a page you might find interesting."

"Is that right?"

"OK, I guess I'm really doing this."

"I guess so."

"I'll be back for dinner."

"I'm not counting on it."

She rolled her eyes and I kissed her one last time through the window.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She waved as I pedaled towards the trails and she turned the car back towards the park entrance. A flurry of jealous butterflies and excitement swept through me the instant she was out of sight. I pulled the book out of my backpack and opened it to the page she'd left dogeared.

—I settled on the couch beside her, and wondered aloud how many famous asses had sat on those same orange cushions. Her trailer was fully decked out with a bar, makeup station and a daybed. She was at the height of her fame. Without any other words the young actress slid off the couch onto her knees and tugged at my jeans. 'Holy Hell,' she exclaimed suddenly, 'All this time you've been standing in for the cowboy when you could've been standing in for the horse.

I closed the book and laughed at the afternoon sun. Apparently Dope Pussycat wanted me to know she was a bit of a size queen. But that was no secret—not to me or the millions who'd watched her movie. I slipped the paperback into my pack and started towards the first steep summit, the trail nice and packed, and I dug in deep for the stamina, courage and the mental deformity that loved this kind of abuse, and then I thought of my angel who'd be there when I returned, just as sweaty, just as reckless, and she'd tell me all about her adventurous afternoon banging a stuntman as we made the long drive home.

1...456789