Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ole Travis doesn't know what to do with an angsty fire like yours, but I do."

"Ohhh God, that's... Oh my God, Kadin, you feel so... Mmmmmm..."

"Was he the type of gentleman to hold out his pinky while he fucked you?" Kadin joked and, demonstrating with his own pinky, extended it out from where he firmly gripped her ankles and spread her legs, swinging open the doors of her womanly virtue, his big, fat dick taking the lion's share of her juicy, squeezing snatch.

"Goddamn you feel luscious and tight!" His racing raw lust pursued the narrow embrace of her soaked velvet, jamming his fat dick into it with a sexually gratified smile.

"Um-fuck! You keep trying to resist me, but you end up with your legs open every time."

"Mmmmmm... You're just lucky I'm in the mood."

"Ha, is that right? I should go to Vegas with all the luck I've had. Uh-mmmm-fuck, and I can't get enough of you. Goddamn you're so fucking hot."

Camille started gently bucking her hips, and hid her face in her hands, embarrassed to be fucking the hot stud and savoring it as much as she did. "Ahhhh... This needs to stop. Mmmmm... After tonight your luck runs out."

"This isn't on your terms anymore and you know it."

"God, you're an asshole! Mmmmm..."

"Uh-mmm-fuck, well then, I guess you have an asshole in your life, because I am going to make you scream every chance I get!"

He pulled her dress up over her head and the lamp on the table spotlighted their handsome, gorgeous nakedness as he thrust with assertive bursts in between her limber-pinned back legs, every buried inch making her bite her lip and causing her eyelids to flutter. Unlike Travis, Kadin knew Camille had some wild dreams inside her pretty head and he knew how to make them come true-mentally torturing her with his macho shit to get her so fiercely horny that her self-righteous ass turned a nasty little sex vixen, and then physically ramming his dick so deep and hard into the tough little chick it challenged her to slam her banging, tight body right back at him, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"I know you resent me. Like you really hatefully resent me." He released one of her legs to pinch her jaw between his thumb and finger and planted a rough kiss on her open mouth as his sexy glutes flexed and his layered quads engaged to collide against her shapely thighs and soft, fit ass with a rhythmic clapping. Her vagina was bowed wide in a heavenly struggle with his big fat dick ramming most of the way home. Camille's folded, ultra-fuckable body collapsed under his slamming weight and shuddered within from a breathtaking fullness. "Little Miss Superstar ain't The Ice Queen no more! Uhngh! Fucking can't stand me but can't get enough of me either. Uhngh! Fuck, such a dilemma for you!"

She looked helplessly up at him as he grasped her jaw, disgrace punching her psyche while a satifyingly deep fuck rewarded every inch of her perfect body, just as he'd described.

"Uhngh, yeah! At least you know your place now."

"Fuck you. To think I believed you could ever be more than an asshole to me. Mmmm... Oh God!"

Kadin stopped thrusting and gently caressed along her sexy tummy, just above where his dick deliciously maxed out her vagina. He had a slender smile on his mouth, which I could only ascribe to the troubling admission from Camille, that she'd contemplated their relationship beyond just some asshole who fucks her.

"Uhngh-Goddamn, that's a terrible idea. Fucking disaster."

"No duh, asshole! Ooooh... I didn't mean it like that."

"No?"

"Like obviously you're epically wrong for me, dude!"

"Right back at ya! But you're sure down to fuck! Uhngh!" he grunted, pumping his hips again. "And I can't say no to that smoking body and those blue eyes. Uhngh! So a hard pass on a twenty-four-seven uppity earful, but I'll beat on your sweet pussy every minute of every day. Uhngh!"

"Uh-God... good, because you have like zero to offer beyond a nice big dick-oh... Uh-oh God..."

He'd slugged his dick in, and Camille clawed at his broad, rocky back until her slender fingers bent against their joints. "Ohmygawd... Ohmygawd..." She was caught off-guard by an orgasm that had unconsciously built within her as she had it out with her big-mouthed lover. "Mmmm... Oh God, Kadin, keep going like that! Please, I'm coming really hard!"

He pumped his hips harder, his big, fat dick smashing forth a scintillating path inside her juicy, cramped pussy and pressing her orgasm up a notch on every deep thrust. She whined and squealed, her eked-out moans climbing in pitch with her climax, "Uh-uh-ah-ah"

Kadin bent forward for more body contact, his forearms resting on the back of her knees, and the back of his fingers brushing her cheeks. "Uhngh-fuck, does that feel good?"

"Uh-uh-uh... My God, yes!"

"Uhngh, do you want even more?"

"Uh-uh-uh... Oh please, Kadin, yes please!"

He kissed her lustfully crumpled forehead and laughed, "You actually imagined the two of us together."

She shoved her hand over his mouth. "I didn't mean it!"

"Whatever you say."

"Uh-uh-uh... Oh Jesus, Kadin, please not now! Uh-uh-uh... I can't think straight. Uh-uh-uh... Just keep fucking me! Uh-uh-uh... Just beat on my pussy like you said! Uh-uh-uh... Hard! Uh-uh-uh... Oh God, yes, yes, God yes, just keep making me come! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh-oh-oh... I can barely breathe!"

Kadin gave her space, assuming a more dominant stance to pound his dick home, the thick, hard rod crushing into her narrow, juicy pussy, as the labors of orgasm made it clench harder around his shaft, eliciting even more blissful stimulation between them.

"Uhngh-Goddamn, you can be Alex's nightmare, I'm just here to fuck his wife raw," Uhngh-uh-yeah, that much I can do. Uhngh-Goddamn! Fuck!"

He pounded The Beast into her little uppity, coming-on-his-dick ass and slapped his body against hers so hard the chair began rocking back and forth. Her toes curled and her body stiffened, unsuccessfully trying to straighten itself in the chair, and making it creak at the joining wood. Her head slumped forward, her jaw jutting out against her neck, her sweaty forehead a knot of confusion.

"Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, ohmygawd... I'm coming, oh my God, I'm coming!"

"Uhngh! Of course you are. Uhngh! You are one horny little chick. And Goddamn that body of yours, your hot fit body won't stop begging me to fuck it."

"Oh my God, y-y-you're insane! Mmm-mmm... Yes! ...Oh-oh-aw-aw-fu-uh-uh-uck..."

His round, defined ass became a machine, his whole body jerking back and snapping forwards with a hard thrust, pausing for a beat with his dick balls-deep, muscles popping off his back. Her skewered pussy was on fire, stretched to the limit, taking his beautiful cock unbelievably deep and hard.

"Uhngh! Ha! You love coming on my dick, don't you? Uhngh! Just like that! Uhngh! Uhngh! Take it, Camille! Uhngh! Look at you, your hot little pussy can't get enough! Uhngh! Your man's in the next room and your horny ass is coming all over my dick!"

"Mmm-mmm-mmm.... Oh my God! Ohmygawd... Ohmygawd... I forgot Alex is right there! Ohmygawd... Ohmygawd... We need to stop! Seriously, we're being too loud and we need to stop!"

He thrust hard enough to make their skin slap, and something about the position seemed extra nasty. It was so physical, so wrestler-like the way he dominantly pinned her down in the chair.

"Uhngh! Bullshit! Uhngh! We have to stop my ass! Uhngh! You waited in my room for this! Uhngh! Fuck..."

Kadin stood over her looking as strong as I'd ever seen him, his yoked back hunched over and grabbing her honed-to-perfection thighs, his dick pumping away at her luscious pussy, looking fat and serpent like, and he stared down on his feasting Beast with total glee in his eyes.

"Ohmygawd... Ohmygawd... Stop, you don't understand. I told him five minutes. Ohmygawd... he's probably freaking out I'm not there yet."

"Alright, fuck!" He pulled out quickly and stood up, helping her to her feet just as fast. "Text him. Just make it quick. You've got me horny as fuck right now!"

She held her Beasted-on pussy and jelly-legged it to the bed, delirious from climaxing her heart out. She fell onto her front side, the mattress bouncing, and began texting rapidly.

-Sorry, babe, I got side tracked. You OK?

I jumped out of the Canon app to respond.

-I'm fine. Who's there with you?

"Shit, he wants to know who I'm with," she relayed to Kadin, with her legs bent at the knees and ankles crossed in the air. "What should I say?"

"Say you're with me. Tell him I was hittin' it," Kadin joked and spanked her upturned ass.

"Very helpful!" she shot back, and then began texting again.

-Rose came back

At that point she'd fucked two other guys and was willing to lie about it. As much as I enjoyed watching her do it, the lying cut deep. And she wouldn't be too happy knowing I'd been watching her and filming her extramarital poundings. One of us had to come clean before our marriage went down the tubes.

-Don't let Kadin read this.

I jumped back into the app to see her struggling to respond. Kadin sat beside her prone body, caressing the round prominence of her ass, his erect cock anxious to get back in that. I'm sure she typed at least two responses denying she was with him, but ultimately she accepted that I somehow knew.

-OK, he can't see

-Good. Now look over on his dresser

She scanned the area, not realizing the camera was of any significance, as an impatient Kadin slid his hand down between her legs. She figured it out right as his finger sunk inside her stimulated sex.

-Is that your camera?

-It is. And it's connected to my phone

-Fuck Alex

-I'm not mad. Hopefully you aren't either. Have your fun and I'll have mine.

By the time I'd returned to the app, Kadin had pulled her to the edge of the bed with Camille on her knees, and he stood behind her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit. She was pressing the edge of her phone to her forehead, coming to terms with me having eyes on her at that very moment.

"Wait, Kadin. I can't... There's something.... Alex is... I... Oh fuck, mmmmmmmm..."

"Uh-mmm-fuck... phone time is up!" he announced, plunging his big, fat dick completely in on his first stroke, igniting the switchboard in her pleasure center, and she dropped her chest to the bed and grabbed the sheets with her free hand.

"Uh-mmm-fuck... Keep texting your man, I don't care. Uh-mmm-yeah... But I can't keep my dick away from his woman. Uh-mmm... Tight pussy's too goddamn good!"

Camille's face was tortured, gritting her teeth and crushing her eyebrows together, while Kadin's grew ever more fierce, his triceps popping as he spread his fingers to grip as much of her ass cheeks as possible. Her phone rested in her one hand, and she typed with her thumb.

-Can you hear us?

I quickly sent a thumbs up emoji, not wanting to break from watching the action.

He tightened his grip on the globes of her ass, their smooth bulging contour inspiring a nice squeeze, a spread, and then running two fingers over her anus. Her waist called to him next, clutching the neck of the hourglass, leaving her thick ass to freely absorb his slamming hips with sharp meaty claps, their voluminous weight bouncing up her back.

"Uhngh-fuckin-shit... Why'd my little screamer get so quiet? Too much for you?"

She'd said she couldn't be this way with me in the room, that she'd feel mean, but I hoped the camera would make a difference. Unfortunately, even as her face sparkled with a misty sheen and was soaked in lust, I sensed deep insecurity.

"Um-fuck, Camille! You always have something to say. So where'd the love go?" Kadin then tried to loosen her tongue by increasing the ferocity of his thrusts, the clap intensifying, the lubricated friction turning noisy, but apart from a repeated grunt into a whimper she stayed quiet. He leaned forward, "I still hear the love in your pussy." His hands ended up on her shoulders, the bed sounding old as it creaked under the duress of his body slamming powerfully into hers. "Um-shit! Your pussy's pure liquid. Um-shit yeah! So tell me how good it feels. Um-damn! Or just call me an asshole! Um-uhhh-I don't care. Um-uhhh-I just wanna hear your sexy-ass voice." He was hammering his big dick into her rougher still but she stayed mum.

"Is it Alex? Ummmm... So what if he's in the next room! Ummmmm... The dude shouldn't have married such a hot piece of ass," Kadin blurted out next, trying a different approach to goad her into being verbal. "Umm-mmm... Cuz damn I gotta get deep in it! Ummmmmm... goddamn tight. Ummmm... fuck, his woman can take a cock! Ummmm-goddamn she can fuck!"

"You have no idea," I said aloud in my hotel room, stroking my hardon.

Camille breathed hard, made handholds of the sheets, and her shoulders hunched each time her vagina, and everything around it, was rhythmically overcome with his exhilarating fullness. The orgasmic sensations it produced seemed to spread through every part of her body as her knees continuously sunk into the bed. This was the rough sex Camille lusted after. She loved the intensity of his hate-fucking and being over-stuffed by such an incompatibly large cock, but she quietly savored it all in her own world, passively experiencing it, self-conscious and about letting go with me behind the camera.

"Forget Alex," he ordered with a loud spank, frustrated by her passivity. "He shared your movie with a room full of dudes!" He slapped her ass again and then grabbed her cheeks even tighter as he pounded her with short deep strokes. "Uhmmm-mmmm-yeah-you're too fucking hot for ole Alex and he knows it! Ummmmm-got a line ten miles long of guys tripping over themselves to fuck you! Umm mmmm-yeah-getting every man's dick hard with a smoking body like yours." He slapped one ass cheek and then the other, with more of his weight landing against her bouncing glutes on each thrust. "Ummmm-fuck! But the line starts behind me, 'cause your too-good-for-everybody ass came to me for The Beast action!" He spanked extra hard. "And you're greedy pussy is so goddamn tight-uhngh-damn-yeah! The line of bros gonna have to wait forever-ummm-aw-ah-shit! Because I am up to bat! Uhngh-yeah-The Beast ain't stopping until I knock that shit outta the park! Oh-fuck-yeah! Uhngh-shit-yeah!"

Kadin's self-praising speech left him looking smug as hell and blissed-out feeling her tender vagina wantonly contracting around his cock as he pumped The Beast right through it.

It had an effect on Camille as well, his description of every man lusting for her right in front of me. She peered back at the camera, looking right at me. Her face had grown flush and sweaty with excitement and jerked about as her etotically posed female form absorbed his hard fucking from behind. Something in her eyes shifted, as if finally accepting me as her loving voyeur. She blew me a kiss, and then braced her arms against the bed and shoved her ass back hard.

She squealed out as the Beast hit bottom, and then hit bottom again and again, "Aww-aww... Oh... Awww.. Yes... " She was unable to complete a thought until she finally gathered her voice and screamed, "Awww... God... Awww... Yes Kadin, fuck me... Awww... Fuck me like I'm the only woman in the world! My God! Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme! Oh my God..."

"Just what I thought! Can't keep your mouth shut or your legs closed, not for Kid Kadin!"

"Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, fuck are you an ass," she shrieked in sexual bliss and stabilized herself on all fours. She'd let her phone go and it lay flat on the bed, and as her body was rocked by Kadin steadfastly fucking her doggystyle, she awkwardly tapped out a message.

-I'm so sorry! I can't hold back.

I brought the small screen closer to my face, as she began really throwing her ass back, his huge wet cock disappearing into her gorgeous petite body with a thud as they grunted and sighed in unison. "Ah... Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Yes I love the way you fill me! Ah... Fuck! I love the fullness!" She slammed herself on his dick so hard her phone started bouncing on the bed. "Ah-ah-ah-your dick is so big inside of me! Ah-ah-ah... you're so deep in my body."

They locked eyes, Camille slapping the bed beside her phone, Kadin's big hands locked around her waist as her ass buckled against his hips. "Uhngh! Gimme more of that. Spill your guts as I fuck them, tell me how Goddamn much you need this dick!"

"Ahhh... Fuck you," she squealed.

"Uh... Come on! Tell me some more how it feels taking my big dick deep inside you?"

"Ahhh... Oh God!" She had no trouble telling him and her yearning gaze still said as much, but she pinched her lips shut refusing to obey him on command.

"Say it!" His hand sounded off on her ass again.

"Ah... Fuck! Fuck! Yes, OK! Fuck! Yes I love it! All of it! I love The Beast. Ah... Fuck! I love how your body feels. Ah-ohhhhh-ohmygawd! I love your big dick deep inside me!"

He briefly pulled out and whacked his cock on her ass a few times. "I should have a go at your mouth, because Little Miss Superstar sucked a mean dick last time," he taunted, as he rubbed the top of her head in condescending praise, and then sunk his dick back in with a juicy squelch. "Uh-damn, but then I'd lose your sexy voice!" He grabbed her ponytail and seized her head backwards. "Uh-mmm... And I love hearing your well-spoken ass talk dirty. Uh... You make everything sound thoughtful and Goddamn that's hot. Uhhhmmmm... Coming off better than everyone else but you're not, you're just like me! You're just looking for a good nasty fuck. Ummmm-now throw that ass back and say you wanna fuck me nasty in your sexy sweet voice!"

She looked over at the camera, sweat trickling from her hairline, her skin red and sparkly, lips swollen and eyes lost to lust. I stared deep into her high-on-lust face as she spoke directly at me with unbridled urgency, "Ahh... God it... Oh my God it feels so good! Oh fuck, baby.... Oh God I'm so sorry!" I'm sure that was for the camera, for me. I hoped with all my might Kadin didn't pick up on it. "Oh my God I'm so sorry it feels this good. So... Oh my God, so deep! I'm so sorry. Awww... Oh God yes! Ohmygawd... I want that big dick to make me come so bad! Awwww...."

"Talking to him through the wall? Ha-I like that! Uhngh! Go ahead, tell him how good I got his girl feeling!"

She then rested her head sideways on her shoulder facing Kadin, "Oh God yes, Kadin, so good! So good I'm about to fucking come! Oh God make me come. Awwww... God... please, please, Kadin!"

1...456789