Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis let the one leg go, still pinning her in the folded position with the other one, her vagina remaining lewdly positioned to receive his persevering manhood as it rammed the length of her tight, juicy cunt. She'd created a monster, and he was undeterred by her pleasure-laced agony, dead set on busting his nut in her sensational, built-to-fuck body. It was too much to bear for Camille, her head shuddered in panic, until her mouth dropped open, appearing to surrender to her unrelenting lover. Her skin flushed, sweat beaded on her forehead and her body gained a sheen. She closed her eyes and tilted her head away, her consciousness escaping, leaving her body at the mercy of the older man to fuck his slut however he wished.

The cocky bastard smiled, watching my wife come so hard she was losing her mind. He'd fucking scored the hottest chick, too hot for her own good, a flawless body that just didn't quit, far beyond his wettest dreams, and his lean muscles stood out as he dug deep into his nastiest thoughts and banged the gorgeous temptress with revved-up sexual energy, driving her into the mattress, her rigid leg flailing in the air, the sound of her gushing pussy being stretched full of his thick dick music to his victorious ears.

"Uhngh damn, you love it rough and wild, you little slut. Uhngh, and I am loving you for it. Uhngh yeah," he grunted, pounding ever faster and harder, evoking his climax. "Uhngh damn, you really are my slut," he gloated and squeezed her raised ass roughly, bending her even further over.

Camille's crippling orgasm appeared to reach a new plateau and sharpened enough for her to regain focus, her eyes finding Travis' intense face close above. Her hands were now fists on his chest. "Oh wow, baby, wow you look insane. Ah-augh-augh-augh-augh... Is your slut making you too wild? Ah-augh-augh-augh... Then show me what I'm good for! Ah-augh-augh... Take me! Ah-augh-augh... Take me and come in your slut!"

"Oh yeah, I'll show you alright, you sex-happy slut!" Travis' solid mass clapped fervently against her thighs and hips, the bed creaking like it hosted a wrestling match. "Uhngh damn, I'll show you what you're good for! Uhngh-uhngh-yeah... give you a gold star for giving it up like a champ!" He fully embodied the part of an asshole, as if he'd always had it in him, and he aggressively slammed his dick into my wife, pinning her down with zero tenderness and fucking her hard and nasty. "Uh-uh-fuckme. Had enough yet, slut!"

"Never!" she screamed defiantly with a quivering jaw as she was crushed into the bed.

"Uh-uh-shit! I'm gonna come, Camille. "Ugh! I'm gonna come all over my little slut! Ugh! Fuck..."

The bed went silent after he slammed into her snatch up to the balls and he held his breath a beat, turning to bite her calf, savoring the tightening of his balls, preparing to hose her fertile womb. But then he suddenly withdrew, grabbed his wet erection, and aimed it toward her well-fucked, swollen pussy. He let go of the back of her thigh, allowing her resilient body to partly unfold, and the rigid leg in the air collided with his shoulder. He shot his load with a nerve-wracking grunt, but he'd been thrown off target, and a hot jet of come splattered onto her plump tits. "Augh-gawd!" Another burst followed beside the first. "Fucken coming, slut! Augh-gawd!"

"Oooh... OH-oooh..." Camille squealed with mild shock. She rubbed the sides of her hips, still experiencing the sensations of being fucked so deliciously hard by such a gallant, hung man. "My God, you turn me on. Mmmm... My joints are vibrating."

He squeezed out a last drop of his seed, his handsome face an impossible read wavering between pain, pleasure, frustration, and gratitude. She'd exposed him for the brute he was, who all men are when tempted right down to their core, and once he'd spent himself he seemed to grapple with seeing my unfaithful wife, his slut, dripping in his come.

He took a step back, pulled up his pants, and tucked his big, softening dick inside. He set his shoulders back and puffed out his broad, sweaty chest like an exhausted boxer who'd earned a knockout in the twelfth round, victorious but worse for the wear.

Camille continued to bask in her subsiding orgasm, writhing gently on the bed, the back of her hand on her forehead, her hips wheeling and not quite ready to settle down. And then she opened her big, fashion-model eyes, revealing a honeyed brightness from within, and a cute puffy-lipped smile emerged as she spotted the conflicted, shirtless man peering down at her. Her twenty-seven-year-old, gorgeous, naked figure was a painting of an angel, too heavenly to be anything but pure of heart. Even his spattered come looked more like pearls in the lamplight. Her beauty broke him yet again, and he reached out and caressed her silky leg.

He climbed back over her to kiss those irresistible lips, keeping his body elevated, avoiding the mess all over her frontside, which made it awkward to reach her mouth. They both couldn't help themselves and giggled, until he got up and said, "Let me get you a towel."

Chapter 35: Picture Perfect

"Is that Alex?" Travis asked, buttoning up his shirt.

Camille set down the towel and looked at her phone where it lay by the pillow. She picked it up and stared at its screen. Whomever it was, she texted back with hasty fingers full of attitude.

"Everything OK?"

"It's fine," she answered without looking up from the device. She then deleted whatever she typed, and smiled, "It might be best if we get out of Kadin's room."

She was still undressed when they agreed he should leave alone, in case anyone might see, and then she'd follow a few minutes behind. They hugged for the last time, her bare tits pressing firmly against his chest.

"Marco will never believe me when I tell him about you," he said out of the blue, as he gave her hot, naked body the once over.

"Who's Marco?"

"A co-pilot. We share most shifts."

"Oh, is he as handsome as you?"

"Hey now, you're my little slut!"

"Um, let's leave that word alone, OK."

"Oh, sure, I just thought-"

"It's fine, it just needs the context of me having my brains fucked out."

"Gotcha," he laughed. "Goddammit, you are wild. Any chance I might use that word in the future? I fly through LAX all the time."

She explained her life is complicated, but then took his phone.

"This you?" he asked, upon getting it back and eyeing her Instagram page.

"It's the best way to reach me, but use DMs, nothing public please." She offered minimal eye contact and kept her distance, and I knew she'd already lost interest in him.

"DMs it is. Marco is going to flip over this."

While still nude she gave him a quick last kiss before he disappeared out of the camera frame and into the hall.

She took a plastic bottle of water from a pack sitting on a small table and sipped it while watching the dark ocean twinkle through the balcony doors. She'd been dressed for a full fifteen minutes and hadn't left, and I started to regret holding off climaxing with the hopes of us having sex once she returned to our room, so I exited the Canon app to text her.

-Where are you

I went back to the app in time to see her walk to the phone and mutter, "Fuck!" She put a hand to her forehead, presumably dealing with a head full of guilt before texting back.

-Hi Honey-Sweetie-Pie

There was her pet name to butter me up.

-I ended up at the party next door and we all went out for a bit. I'll be there in five minutes.

A straight-up lie, now I was especially curious why she hadn't yet left. Was she waiting to confront Kadin first? It had been incredibly risky of her to fuck Travis in Kadin's room, almost like she wanted to be caught. Was she willing to go to that extreme just to make him jealous?

The hotel room door opened and startled her, and I heard Kadin's smug laugh and then saw him walk into the frame. His shirt was untucked and his tie hung from its front pocket. "Have you been waiting in my room all this time?" he inquired, as he tossed the tie onto the small table.

She fetched her clutch bag from beside it and said with deliberate annoyance, "Everyone else just left."

As he began unbuttoning his shirt he motioned with his chin toward the bed, where the wrinkled sheets were obviously the site of some explicit play. "Did you and Alex use my bed?"

"I thought he was with you?"

He shook his head no, as he undid the last button on his shirt and it fell open. He then stepped into her personal space, essentially blocking her path, and his eyebrow rose with curiosity. "You've been a complete bitch to me all evening, made it real clear you're still pissed at me for some dumb shit from a month ago, and then you turn up in my room at the end of the night?"

"Some dumb shit?" she fired back, standing on her tippy-toes to get in his face. "You're so pathetic. Your little game almost cost me my marriage and that's just some dumb shit, huh?"

"My game?" he laughed, lowering his head until their noses practically touched. "What about that movie? You're pissed because I figured out your game."

"You lied to me." She turned away while angrily grumbling, "You made me believe Alex sent you there."

He grabbed her arm and spun her back to face him again. "I only told you what you wanted to hear. And Alex sure didn't seem to mind. I don't know what's going on there, but he seemed pretty OK with his wife jumping on another guy's dick. So really then, why are you here now?"

"I jumped on your dick? You were all over me, asshole!"

"Give it up, Camille, you fucked me on your bed, you fucked me on your couch, you fucked me on your excercise ball, and then you crawled into bed with me to fuck me in your guest room when I was just trying to get to sleep."

She'd fucked him again in the guest room? That was news to me. So they really did bang for an entire night.

He caressed her cheek condescendingly as he continued, "And I didn't hear you complain once! In fact, gimme your big dick one more time before he wakes up' sounds like the opposite, wouldn't you say?"

"Fuck you, Kadin!" She shouted, rising up so their faces touched.

She was suddenly pulled off her tippy-toes into his strong arms, Camille's pretty face hallowing with fright in that last instant, and then their lips crashed together in an explosion of lust. He lifted her leg to his side, her dress sliding up her thigh, as her palms shoved at his shoulders and his tongue tore into her mouth. Dizziness overtook her, leaving her to fall harder into him instead of away, and her head landed back over his arm with Kadin's handsome face above. The fervent kiss grew heated and then aggressive. Her palms that once pushed back his shoulder were now under his shirt and stripping the crisp, white sleeves down his biceps with a vicious yank.

His spread fingers then lifted her by her soft, toned ass. With her stunning body dipped backward and all its weight supported by his strong arms, she grabbed his jaw between her fingers and thumb forcing him to look at her. "So now you think you can just kiss me whenever you feel like it?"

"For a start."

She slapped him, striking the left side of his face, and then found herself hurtling through the air, Kadin having tossed her onto the wrinkled bed.

"Really?" she said, leaning up on her elbows as Kadin crawled over her.

"You know what happens next, Camille, so can we stop wasting time?"

"And what do you think happens next?"

He glanced at the surrounding bed, diverting attention to their adult playground, but quickly soured as he was reminded of the messy coverings. "Who did you fuck on my bed? Was it Travis?"

She cutely bit her finger. I do believe that had been the moment she'd been waiting for, knowing how bad it would get to him.

"You fucked that guy in my bed? Are you really that fucking crazy?"

"What's the big deal, you fucked me in Alex's bed?"

"Are you trying to make me Alex? Because you can fuck right off with that shit."

"You sent me a text saying Rose says goodnight. How is that any different?"

This he found amusing, which was a jab to Camille's escalating temper. He smiled, a corner of his mouth raising up one cheek only, leaving his head at a cunning angle, a clear warning that something was coming. His eyes made the first move, getting serious, widening with his next deep breath, crows feet clawing deeper, a foreboding confidence in the bluest part-and hunger, a growling, sexy hunger.

"Maybe you're right about me," he said with a threatening tone, "but you turned up in my room, so what's that say?"

I could see her response building, her hands were shaking and her eyes thinning, but Kadin's intensity had snipped whatever strings held together her tirade of superiority, and she stammered, "I..." and then tried a second time, and then a third, followed by a hard swallow. Kadin responded, "Don't you get tired trying so hard to resist me?"

He backed off her, and even took her fingers between his much larger fingers and thumb to guide her upright. He then coaxed her forward into kneeling, leading her by the hands. Despite all the hostility Camille compliantly crawled across the messy sheets on her knees as he stepped backward off the bed.

"I'm not getting near that old dude's sex sheets."

He brought her to the edge, and then stunningly lifted her toward the roof by the armpits like a child, leaving Camille to dangle and burst out with shocked laughter before cleverly wrapping her toned legs around his wide upper back. Still holding her body above him, he dragged a sturdy chair out from the table with his foot and positioned it against the bed. The wide, wooden chair had a bowed back and a thick weave cloth covering a cushioned seat, and he sat her down in the front half of it. Being physically overpowered by him to the point he moved her helplessly about like a doll, caused Camille's fashion model eyes to tear over with chastened lust. Her momentary vulnerability enticed a kiss from Kadin, who leaned down, and caressed her cheek as she invited in his tongue, greeting it with torrential madness.

The ensuing passionate kiss escalated until almost violent, and her nose turned pink and her cheeks bloomed with color. It flooded her aroused soul with so many titillating bites she failed to notice Kadin as he sought out another prize, his fingertips slyly tickling up her smooth thigh, beyond her pleated dress, and taking hold of her panties. He stripped them forcibly over her ass without her lifting herself, and then gently stretched them down her thighs with a ripping sound. Their mouths untangled when an evil nip from Camille ended their kiss. Kadin stood straight, unbuckling his slacks, and collapsing them onto the carpet. Camille's lower lip was full and hanging open as she drew in a shaky breath, aghast but severely turned on as she looked over the gorgeous naked man appearing mountain-like from her view in the chair, his muscles rugged around the edges as if sculpted by the elements instead of a gym. The sandy little hairs on his tanned skin elicited a manly sheen, and of course there was that big dick she'd come to know by name, dizzying in its size, the one thing she could never live without, her single luxury of choice in the ole 'you're stranded on a small island' game.

Another aggressive kiss ended with Kadin between her luscious, heavenly legs. She threw her head back as her charged-up pussy rubbed over his growing erection. Shock trailed into a soft moan, his cock pressing harder against her vagina, leaving her ready, willing, and her fuckable body oh-so-able.

"Fuck you are hot! One-hundred-percent everyman's nightmare but I can't fucking keep my hands off you!" he said, lifting her thighs to either side, angling her treasured sex just so. His cock met with her vagina, his bulbous head parting the smooth lips to kiss the tender pink inside, and her needy pussy wept with anticipation. The instant his crown penetrated her sensitive, delicate slit her desperation ceased, her body collapsed against the smooth back of the chair, and being too far forward to sit properly her body bent at the waist, conforming to the L of the chair back and seat cushion. Her roused breath fled her lungs, her mouth dropped half open, and her big blue eyes brightened with shameless gratitude.

Kadin paused there, his strong arms to the side, clutching a honed-to-perfection leg in each hand, spreading those perfect legs for his massive dick to breach my wife. Her petite pussy had already been roughly fucked by a cock less than forty minutes ago, but it still struggled as Kadin's XL-cock established penetration. He ran his tongue around her outer ear, causing a wave of vibing ecstasy down through her body, ending with an instinctive thrust of her hips.

He continued gently introducing The Beast to more of her heavenly hug, as my wife's pillowed lips trembled over her teeth and her blue eyes rolled away. When a sticky noise was teased from her wet pussy I knew he was pushing my wife's limits.

"You seriously laid that old douche?"

"You're calling Travis a douche? He's like ten times the gentleman you are."

"Rose would disagree!" he countered with a quick, short thrust into her pussy.

"Aough... God! You just had to score that point with her to piss me off, didn't you?"

"I was good to her, don't worry," he assured, as he spread Camille's legs wider apart.

"What's that even mean?"

He let go of one leg to grab her cheeks, holding her glowering face like he intended to kiss her. "I broke her in easy."

"You broke her in, really?" she said in disgust.

"I'm there for a young inexperienced girl looking for adventure, and I can gauge when her idea of adventure is basically glamping!"

"You're comparing using her to camping now?"

He ran a hand over her curvy hip, "Rose isn't rocking a tight fuckable body begging for the full-blown Naked and Afraid package, so I was a total gentleman,"

"You've never been a gentleman."

"I can be a gentleman... I can be an asshole... It all comes down to the woman."

"And you've never understood women, Kadin, that's always been your problem-oh-oh... augh-God!" she moaned as he pulled on her legs and thrust his cock through the wet walls of her vagina. "Oh jeez-jeeze that's big. Oh my God, Kadin. Fuck I hate you!"

Kadin's face was against hers and he whispered into her ear, "Hate me all you want, but I'm still gonna royalty fuck your sweet pussy." He began to grind harder, his voice deepening in her ear. At least half his length inhabited her stuffed, gushing vagina, with each stroke meeting less internal resistance and deepening my wife's breath.

"Oh fuck, Kadin!" She weakly complained.

"Look at you, your gentleman friend has no idea who you are," he laughed and shook his head.

"He knows me better than you."

"Right... That sweet shit doesn't get you off. We both know you love a big dicked asshole who can fuck you so hard you forget your name."

"God are you insufferable!" she said with contempt tightening along her brow.

A deep aroused hum rumbled in his throat like an engine keeping him afloat. He was feeling pretty vindicated tapping into the wet center of her Playboy-worthy body after she'd been so shitty to him all evening.

Ooohhhwwwwooo!" she moaned as Kadin claimed more ground in her overstimulated pussy, showing off just how crazy he could make her. He pushed her sexy legs into the smooth, bowed chair back, folding her ultra-fuckable body in half, and Camille swooned as she gazed up toward her dominating lover.

1...34567...9