Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of us knew just how drunk Rose was until the moment she began fondling my wife under her dress. Camille was the fitter of the two, with a healthy, sexy figure conditioned to survive a workout, while Rose leaned toward skinny and delicate, her body more for show than sport, but that didn't stop Rose from acting dominantly, inciting them to continue and then pushing to go further, leaning my wife backward onto the pillow and kneading her breast so intensely Camille moaned into Rose's kissing mouth.

At that point Camille rolled onto her side, getting out from under Rose, and finally breaking their kiss. "Wait, wait, wait, OK?"

Rose was unfazed, and pressed her lips to Camille's once more, forcing Camille to retreat by sitting up. "Rose! Rose, wait! Everyone is watching. You don't want to do this here."

Rose finally withdrew her eyes from Camille's infatuating beauty and looked at me, expressionless, as if she'd awakened. She then saw Travis, Kadin and finally the two boys seated on the bed with her. By the time her eyes made it to their gawking faces, she'd sobered up and grabbed a pillow from under the comforter to clutch over her face.

"Give her some space, guys," Camille instructed, and the boys got up and stood next to Kadin. Camille rubbed her back, soothing her. "It's OK, Rose. You didn't do anything wrong."

Rose finally sat up, "I'm sorry," she apologized, her head drooping toward her lap. "I just want to go to my room." She threw the pillow to the side where it accidentally struck a lamp and a glass bowl of M&Ms on the nightstand, both of which fell to the ground, scattering the tiny candies into the carpet, while the lamp crashed into the bowl on the floor breaking it into quarter-sized blades, and the light bulb popped and dropped thin white shards everywhere.

"Shit," she shouted, dropping her shoulders in dramatic defeat.

"Don't worry, I'll get it. Let's just get you to your room, OK?"

Kadin then stepped forward, offering his hand. "Might be best if I walk her." He forced his concern, the implication being Camille was somehow responsible for Rose's perdociment. "But maybe you can help with the mess, Camille."

Camille shot me a look, I understood, and said, "I'm coming with, Kadin."

The two boys left when we did, and Rose was already perking up. Camille stayed to clean up the glass and candy, and as we walked out the door to take Rose to her room, I heard Travis graciously offering to help my wife.

Chapter 32: Modern Technology

"Night cap?" Kadin asked, finding a bottle of a minty liquor on a table in Rose's room. Kadin slouched way down in a hotel room chair and poured a shot into a pink-tinted plastic shot glass.

"Not for me," I responded, leaning against the dresser with my arms crossed.

"Yeah, you're right, it probably tastes like shit. Only one way to find out, though." He slugged the shot back and smooshed his lips into a frown. "Oh yeah, dat nasty! Candy cane and reindeer nuts." He'd thrown on unlaced, black Converse, which, along with his tired eyes, maroon slacks, and loosened tie, gave him a rockstar vibe.

When we'd reached Rose's room, she'd asked us to come inside and then to give her a minute as she disappeared into the bathroom. That left Kadin and I waiting in her room.

"You seem pretty happy compared to yesterday."

"Are you talking about drinking on the pier? I was wasted, dude." He threw the plastic shot glass toward the trash can, missed it, and left it on the carpet. "I gotta ask you something about Camille."

"Why am I worried right now?"

"Bro, you're always worried. You gotta loosen up. Drink some of the candy cane, reindeer nuts." He then pinched his chin and got to the point. "I'm getting the sense Camille's not getting over whatever beef she has with me."

"Give her time."

"It's been a month. But I don't care. I mean, your wife never really liked me, Alex"

"That's not true."

"It is. No offense, bro, but you married a fickle bitch. But it's alright, man." He motioned with his thumb toward the bathroom. "Camille sure took an interest in that one."

"Rose? I think she sees a lot of her younger self in her."

He grinned wickedly, enough to give me a chill. "If Camille doesn't like me now, she sure as shit won't like me when fuck Rose."

"Dude, don't do that to the poor girl. She's drunk."

"Yeah," he laughed, but maliciously from his throat. "We've all had a few."

"Are you really into Rose or only interested because Camille is being friendly with her?" I said irritatedly, as I set my jacket on the dresser. I'd grabbed it intending to meet Camille back in our room, but now it was getting uncomfortably warm.

"That smoking Filipino is ready to pop. That's all I'm interested in."

Right then Rose emerged from the bathroom, pulling a big tee shirt over her head, giving us a glimpse of her pink panties before the shirt hung from her shoulders and draped to her thighs.

She came up to me and said, "Thanks for waiting, I didn't want to ruin my dress."

"Sure thing. But should we skedaddle now, it looks like you're ready for bed?" I hoped maybe I could get her to kick us out before Kadin made his move.

"I just wanted to ask you something first." She bunched up her forehead, and her skin was so wonderfully smooth I thought it might get destroyed by her tension wrinkles. "Do you think Camille is mad at me?"

"Not a chance. And I mean that."

"Good." She twirled her hair and twisted her hips back and forth like a child, but slow and sexy and adult-like. "So then, I'm just curious, how did I look kissing your wife on the bed?"

That was an unexpected question, and I shifted my head inquisitively. Could her Instagram generation only see themselves through others' eyes? Is that what was up?

She neared a step, swept a bang from her smooth forehead, and her brown, mixed-race eyes peered straight into my heart. I swallowed hard, trying to stay composed. "If I answer that honestly you'll think I'm a creep."

"You looked HBO quality hot," Kadin interrupted. "I was seconds away from jumping on that bed."

"I'm sure Alex would've loved you jumping onto the bed with his wife," she derided sarcastically.

"You never know," Kadin said, amusement raising one side of his mouth as he sat up in the chair. "Alex is one dude who has no problem letting his freak flag fly."

"Good." She poked a finger into my chest, and gently drew zig-zags. "Camille is amazing. And you are probably the best-looking guy here, but you must be something really special to be with someone like her."

Hearing those words come out of her sexy baby doll mouth made her irresistible. She took a slow step forward, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. I inhaled her perfume and the subtle scent accentuated her softness. Her mouth warmed my tongue and her tongue was silky and hot. As her sweet lips melded to mine I had the strongest sense of her being, as if her racing emotions were swirling together with my own nervousness, recklessness, and desperation.

I thought of her and Camille on the bed and my cock throbbed. She stopped kissing as her hands dropped to my ass and she peered deeply into my eyes. I was momentarily distracted by Kadin, who approached her from behind, and just as she turned her head to see what nabbed my attention, he grabbed her waist and kissed her over her shoulder. I kissed her neck, her throat long and lovely, extending to reach Kadin's mouth.

The three of us inched toward the bed, and then she was on it with Kadin at the bed's foot and me at her side. I continued to kiss her as Kadin lifted her legs and stripped off her panties. Her hips were wide and womanly with a small black bush dotting her nutmeg skin. She reached for my dick, squeezing it through my slacks, as I kneaded her soft compact tit through her t-shirt. Kadin had worked his lips up her thigh, and she moaned into my mouth when he'd struck her pussy and grazed it with his tongue. Her moans increased, breaking our open-mouth kiss, so I bit at her lips and then lifted her shirt and sucked on her cute nipple. Kadin was not wasting time and was already driving his tongue into her pussy.

She stroked my hair and said with breathy arousal, too low for Kadin to hear, "I want Camille to be here too."

I sat up, feeling almost stupid for not thinking of it first. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"Could you call her, Alex?"

"I think I need to go get her for this one." My hand was still cupping her boob, my thumb stroking her nipple. I looked down at her sexy legs held apart by Kadin, up to her flat tummy, and then to her pretty young face. While Camille had a sexy taper to her extremities, thick to thin, Rose had an even width down and arms and legs, and her narrower legs made them seem longer, like a runway model. I did not want to leave her, but my desire to bring my wife into the fray was too strong, and I slowly stood, took my jacket, and left.

Our room was just around the corner, and as I walked I wondered if Camille would be upset. Not about joining a foursome, she'd either be OK with it or not and then just the two of us would have sex in our room. But she'd sent me along to keep anything from happening to Rose, and instead, both Kadin and I had stripped her down and got busy. I'd definitely failed on that one.

Our room neighbored Kadin's and I noticed Kadin's shoe was still wedged between his door and the doorframe. I suddenly panicked as I remembered I'd left my Canon in there. I walked to the cracked open door so fast my jacket flapped open, and as I reached for the handle I froze hearing an odd noise from inside. I put my ear near the gap and my scalp and arms tingled as my hair stood on end. It was a man breathing with a throaty buzz and a woman's muffled purring. I silently eased open the door and saw Camille's boots still sitting in the entryway, confirming what I'd already known.

I crept past the bathroom and caught a whiff of pot. It wasn't strong, they must've smoked it on the balcony, but it meant Camille was hornier then when I'd left her. I continued forward, until I could see into the actual room, where Travis lay prone on the bed, a body beneath him, legs to the side, their beautiful taper a familiar sight. He was clothed, his physique made to fit a suit, not salesman-like or particularly dressed for a formal affair, he just looked at home and manly in a pair of slacks and a button-down, and even more comfortable with the sleeves rolled up his strong forearms. His short, walnut hair and neat neckline were all I could see of his head. Camille kissed him from underneath, her face also hidden by the much larger man. His ass in the perfectly fitted slacks, rolled gently against her, eliciting a soft moan, and her small hands slid over his broad back. I could see a triangle of her dress hanging out from under his hips, the position of which meant her dress had been lifted, and she felt him pressing against her pussy through her underwear.

My Canon was on the dresser and I took another step inside the room until I could just reach it. I tipped it upright, aimed it toward them and the bed, powered it on, and hit the record button. I then backed out of sight and turned toward the door but stopped in front of it when I had another idea and pulled out my phone. Not knowing what I'd find I searched the app store for Canon products, and up came several hits. I read through the list until I found one that allowed me to control my camera through my phone. I downloaded it in under a minute, tapped to launch, and then crept back in and quietly activated the Bluetooth on my camera. My phone screen suddenly streamed the image beautifully. There wasn't much to see other than the back of Travis, but I knew that wouldn't be the case for long. I restarted the recording from my phone and then carefully removed Kadin's shoe to silently close the door behind me. I entered my room and fell on the bed, my head spinning now that I was alone and able to think.

Rose was still waiting in her room, I could return, and say, "Camille had other plans, so step aside, Kadin, I'm getting deep in that spread." I'd then hit that pussy knowing Camille was down the hall screwing Travis to her heart's content and we'd laugh about it over breakfast. We'd be just another polyamorous couple after a Saturday night.

My dick was hard as a rock. I had no idea how to hide it in the hotel hallway other than strategically carrying my jacket. But that wasn't the thing stopping me from going back to Rose, it was that ultimately what brought my cock to standing was my phone-the picture on its screen-it wasn't your grandpa's peephole, it was the fucking wonders of modern technology allowing me to witness my wife succumbing to another man. It was recording, I had a movie in my back pocket for tomorrow night or the night after, but that was only half the thrill. What truly excited me was knowing everything was going down one wall away in real-time, I could watch the moment he was about to enter her, knowing that I could bang on the door and stop it all and yet wouldn't dare to, and then the bite of jealousy would come when he finally broke ground. Maybe if Kadin wasn't around and it wasn't a three-way, then fucking Rose would've won out, but I couldn't pull my eyes from my phone screen, where she pulled his crisp, white shirt from his shoulders, leaving him in a t-shirt. So I got comfortable on the bed and sent a text.

-gonna be awhile.

Her phone rested on the bed with them and she read my text at a distance. She reached down and one-fingered a message back.

-K. I'll probably hang out longer.

"Everything OK?" Travis asked.

"I think so." She answered and formed a wicked smile. "But it will be a little bit before Alex gets back."

He'd sat up and Camille knelt in front of him, reaching up to clear the tee from his head. He had a V of lean muscle, and when Camille grabbed his waist to pull him in for a kiss, it was solid enough that her fingers couldn't sink in, not even a dimple. Their kiss was quick, ending with a smack, Camille eager to get a peek at what she'd uncovered, and her palms wandered up his frontside where I couldn't see, but the way she bit her lip and smiled made it clear he was serious eye-candy.

"Wow, Travis, you're truly gorgeous."

"Why thank you. I could say the same of you, but you are so beautiful words don't do you justice."

"A girl still likes to hear it," she smirked, batting her eyelashes and feeling along his shoulders and down his triceps.

"Well then, I've flown around the world and there are two or three women tops who I'd even consider in your league."

She was still on her knees, providing her a little extra height, and she threw her arms around his neck and leaned in close so their foreheads touched and her tits greeted his chest. "I want their names."

He laughed. "And you have a sense of humor. You are really something, Camille."

She attacked his mouth again, quickly, with a zealous tongue, and then gently pulled his lip between her white teeth. She growled and pushed him backward onto the bed, throwing her legs over him until she straddled his hips.

She leaned forward, hands on his chest, smoothing over the plates of his pecs, while flexing her ass and driving her pussy against his crotch.

"God I've wanted to feel your chest all night." Now I just want to eat you up!"

I'd never seen Camille be so forward with a guy, she was all over him like some groupie on a tour bus.

"Are you stoned?" Travis asked, which was my thought exactly.

"Perhaps. Did Mr. Big Handsome Drug Tested Pilot get jealous watching me have all the fun?"

"I'm having plenty of fun. And I haven't touched pot since before my Air Force days. I like to keep my senses sharp." His hands wandered over her thighs to her butt and he thrust upwards, giving her flexing ass a lift.

"Mmmmm, are you trying to teach me to fly?"

That got him laughing again. "Where did you come from!" He gathered her dress at her butt so he could feel the juicy flesh of her ass. "I don't want to ask, but I have to, how would Alex feel about us being here like this?"

"You saw how he was when we were dancing."

"That was dancing. This... Well you're sure he'd be OK with this?"

She tilted her head. "You're not pretending, are you? You truly are a gentleman," she said with honeyed sincerity, and then leaned down to kiss him yet again, but he stopped her, putting a finger up to her lips. She wrinkled her nose at him, "What if I use my hall pass tonight and promise to ask permission for it tomorrow?"

"You are a naughty young thing, aren't you?" he laughed, and spanked her tushy. "But that's not how it works and you know it."

She sat up, sighing with frustration, but it was mostly for show. "I'll tell you what-you can be the nice guy and keep thinking about my poor husband, or...," she reached for the bottom of her silver dress, "you can think about this..." She peeled the sexy garment over her head, the narrow waist clinging tightly along her upper half, and turned the dress inside out. It squeezed her soft resilient tits until they popped free and dropped into place with a weighty jiggle, and then she flung the dress behind her.

Her stunning twenty-seven-year-old body sat on top of the forty-eight-year-old in nothing but white cotton panties, and she smiled down at him, mischievously, closing her eyes so he could stare at her oh-so-hot body and her firm, prominent tits without being self-conscious. Her hips widened so that she could trap him between her powerful thighs and she touched her abdomen just above her panties, trailed her nails along creamy skin, and then up between her breasts and around their tops until she cupped them from underneath. Travis' hands held her knees, and she scooped his hands up and placed them on her plump breasts. That broke him, and he chuckled, breathing heavily through his nose, as his large fingers sunk into the amazingly supple flesh.

Her youthful, hot body energized his arousal, and he began to breathe heavier and massage her tender tits more intently. She scooted up to sit on his hard, striated stomach and then leaned down until her breast hung in front of his face. He crushed her tits together and moved his mouth to her right nipple, taking it nimbly between his lips and sucking on it as she fawned for his affection with an erotic creaky plea.

"Oh God Travis, I'm getting chills." He switched over to tonguing her left nipple, and she moaned again. "The moment I saw you I imagined stripping off my clothes and jumping into your arms."

"Trust me," he said, his lips chasing her nipple in a circle as he spoke, "I know how you feel."

I burned with jealousy as I watched her pour her slammin hot body over this guy. She hadn't been like this with Kadin-she was moving the needle now, not Travis, giving him everything, like a high schooler drunk at a party crushing on the senior quarterback. And it was obvious why, he was half gentleman and half sexy-mother-fucker. There was no way these two irresistible, sexually open creatures could occupy the same room and not end up intertwined in sex.

I put my phone down, seriously asking myself if I was losing her. But I couldn't leave it alone, picked my phone back up, and watched her on my glowing screen as she wiggled down his body, unbuckled his pants, and lowered them to his thighs. Her eyes flashed wide open at the sight of his thick erection. "I knew you'd be big, Travis." She bit her lip. "But it's absolutely sublime." Camille then sat between his shins with her knees to her chest, and slipped her panties under her ass, down her legs and then off each ankle. She quickly straddled him again, and flexed her bare cheeks, but now it was her naked pussy grinding over his exposed cock. "God, I've..." She paused and her voice became fragile with embarrassment, "I've wanted you inside of me so bad."

123456...9