Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers

"I want you too, but here? What about your friend? Kadin, was that his name?"

"What about him?" she asked, her voice hitching as her sensitive pussy slid over his shaft.

"This is his room, right?"

She reached underneath herself, grabbing his thick cock and angling it at her sex. "Fuck Kadin!" she said as she lowered herself down. She gasped as the head parted her lips and entered my wife's desperate-to-be-fucked pussy. "Oh God yes!," she exclaimed, taking him deeper before rising back up. "Kadin can wait in the hall. Mmmm, my God." On her next trip down she took him completely inside. He wasn't as huge as Kadin but he was plenty big, and Camille's face lit up with lusty satisfaction, her young pussy stretching to accommodate his magnificent dick. "Kadin can wait in the hall all night while you ravish me in his room!"

He sat up and held her low back as she rolled her hips and moved her ass down on his cock. "Is that what you want, to be ravished?"

"Yes! I do! It's all I could think about as we danced. Oh God! Mmmmm... I could only think about how good you'd be in bed! Mmmmm... And, oh my God, you're even hotter than I'd imagined."

He kissed her hard and forcefully and pulled on her ass to assist her in fucking her pussy down and forward onto his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck, their passionate kiss lingering as their bodies slapped together. His left hand went for her boob and he crushed his fingers over it, making her whimper into his mouth. She rode him hard enough that his butt bounced into the mattress, and kept at it as he broke their kiss and caressed his cheek against hers, eventually moving focus to her neck with light kisses as she cried to God over his shoulder and straight into the camera.

My wife had crossed a huge line, and it caused the kind of discomfort in my midsection that felt like muscles being strung around a spool, and jealousy burned my ears and caused twisting tension throughout my face.

Camille gripped his shoulders, lifted herself higher, and slapped down harder on his cock. She'd brought herself close to orgasm and desperately wanted to reach it. She could only move so much sitting in his lap, so she pushed him back until the fit forty-eight-year-old was sprawled out on the bed in nothing but lowered slacks and my totally nude, twenty-seven-year-old wife began slamming down her juicy ass riding his big dick deep, hard and fast.

Despite everything I was feeling she looked so insanely hot getting fucked by the older man that I pulled my dick out and gave it a stroke. Not only did it feel good, but the tension and discomfort were also replaced by a pleasantly-painful heat, so I began stroking myself vigorously as my wife created an earthquake on the bed. Her ponytail swung and her plump tits bounced wildly as she screamed how good it felt to get fucked by such a handsome stud as Travis.

"Oh that's nice," Travis grunted.

"Mmmmmm... God, do I need to be fucked really hard by your beautiful dick!"

"Damn, Camille!"

"Oh no, am I being too much?"

"To be honest, I was expecting you to be a little uptight, but you are an absolute beast!"

She slowed down, "I'm sorry, you're just so ridiculously sexy! God, I feel so full inside."

"Don't you stop, I'm not complaining." She'd resumed making the bed creak and pounding her drenched pussy onto his thick dick before he could get the words out. Her fit ass made a meaty thud against his thighs, and he hummed, "Mmm, that is music I can dance to. Sweet lady, I am all yours."

Perspiration dotted her forehead and her eyes drifted up and away. She leaned backward, arching her back and grabbing his ankles, and then brought her hips up so only the head was lodged between her red lips. She then hammered herself down, taking the full length of his big fat cock and finishing with a smack as her ass hit his thighs and a splat as her dripping wet pussy crushed against his hard pelvis. Her womanly hips then flew up and down through the air, continuing to take full strokes down the length of his stiff erection in her bent backward position. It gave Travis a great unobstructed view of his glistening dick plunging in and out of her tight coochie and of her tits swinging wonderfully up her chest.

"Oh God yes! Oh-oh-oh, God-yes! You're gonna make me come on your beautiful dick. Mmmm... Oh please, baby, please make me come! Oh-oh-oh, God, I need you to fuck me! Mmmm... Uh-God! Baby, please! Oh-umm-God!"

"Uh-you want it harder?" he launched his hips off the bed, meeting hers in the air, jamming his thick dick in with extreme force. He kept on pounding upwards, and Camille began to cry out lustfully, experiencing waves of pleasure that built toward an early stage of orgasm.

"Fuck you are a wild one, Camille. Ah-ah-I can't last long like this."

"Oh-oh-oh, God, don't stop, baby, you're making me feel too good!"

The smacking of her horny, toned body against his became so loud that I got up and opened the balcony door, immediately hearing it along with her screaming moans for more. I poked my head out, where even the squeaking bed was emanating through Kadin's open balcony door. So I sat on the floor watching the action on the phone but hearing her live as another man drove his big cock into her and she came her brains out.

"Oh-uh-uh-uh... Harder! God, I'm coming! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck yes! uh-uh-uh... God yes! It feels so good, baby! uh-uh-uh... Yes! Yes! YES!"

She stopped slamming onto him and cupped her mound, while he kept his hips in the air, buried to the balls in her shaking, orgasmic body. She braced herself on one arm, slowly circling her juicy ass so his dick stirred within her tight convulsing vagina, her eyes sat at the back of her head, her jaw twitched hanging wide open, and she inhaled bursts of air that made her tits jiggle over her horizontal chest.

"Uh-uh-uh-ohhhhh... Yesssssss..." she cried, euphoria sweeping through her body.

"Ah-sweet lady, you are wi-auld!" he praised as she came back to earth. "I'd like to thank your whole shameless generation for letting a sweet girl like you let loose and be yourself."

Their conjoined bodies lowered back onto the bed as her powerful orgasm settled into something more bearable. She leaned forward and sat upright on his dick, slowly resuming rolling her hips and grinding her clit on his fat shaft. She then fell forward so her head loomed over his.

"God, that was amazing. You can do whatever you want to me, baby. I'm yours, fuck me however you want."

Travis shook his head and laughed, unable to comprehend his good fortune. "However I want, huh? Anything goes?"

"I'll let you know if you go too far."

He shoved her backward, and she stuttered with a laugh as she fell onto the bed. Travis bounced off the bed and stood beside it. He grabbed her ankles and turned her on her back on the bed, and then pulled her to the edge. He spread her legs wide, leaving her pussy vulnerable and open. He then pushed his cock in and began steadily fucking her as she lay back on the bed and he stood beside it.

"Oh God yes! Do you like that, baby?"

"You know I do."

"Uh-uh-uh-yes! Don't hold back, OK. God, baby, that's so nice!"

He already had a nice rhythm going, but feeling challenged he sped up so their bodies clapped and a smacking came from inside her juicy, stuffed vagina. He spread her legs completely to either side, opening up the area between them and he fixated on his thick dick pistoning into her hot-as-fuck, twenty-seven-year-old body.

"Mmmm-uh, oh God, fuck! yes! Like that."

"I'm not hurting your legs, am I?"

"Mmmm...I'm a yoga girl, I handle it, trust me."

His smile faded and he forcefully slammed his stiff cock into her stretched to tingling vagina hard enough she bounced back and forth on top of the bed. I suspected he was used to women telling him to be gentle as they stroked his manly ego, but this young, perverse girl just wanted her brains fucked out. He took a formidable stance, legs slightly spread, the waist of his pants tight between his knees, back straight as a column, and all the lean muscle shapes along his back and arms snapping together like jagged puzzle pieces. He held her ankles in an inescapable grip as if handling livestock, and locked his arms out to the side, parting her blue-ribbon legs until full-on spread-eagle. His brows crossed into a look of relentless determination, and he pounded the uppity, little chick's juicy cunt like he had something to prove. There was a cowboy like display of wild-west toughness, in the way he fucked her so formidably hard, each thrust knocking air from her lungs, sending busts of euphoric whimpers from her trembling sensual lips, and bouncing her cute brunette head on the big bed.

"Uh-uh-uh God! Mmmm-ahh-God! Oh God, baby, you're going to make me come again!"

"Ughn-Goddamn you are gorgeous and sexy and hot," he grunted as he gave her his all, relentlessly driving deep inside, pleasuring her distressed pussy, and leaving it soaked with desire. "I bet your husband can't keep up." His low voice gained a sexy rasp. "Ughn-damn! Is that why he doesn't care his wife's getting it from someone who can?"

My fist balled up. That one stung. But I quickly shook my hand and let it go. Kadin had misled her into thinking I supported her fucking him raw, but with Travis, Camille was seducing a man she'd met only hours before, it was she who aggressively enticed him into hardcore unconscionable sex. Her behavior with him was enough to call into question her night with Kadin, maybe he hadn't been as deceptive as I'd believed and the guy really had just picked up on how badly my wife lusted for his toe-curling dick.

She hadn't answered him, as he split her legs like a wishbone and filled the silence with her whimpers and the lurid smack of cock pounding into my wife's spread-open pussy, until he asked again, "He knows it takes a real man to keep his insatiable wife satisfied, is that it?"

"Oh God, Travis... uh-uh-uh God, you truly are a gorgeous, sexy man, and... uh-uh God..." She bit her lip hard in the mists of unbearable passion. "You're making me feel so fucking good. Uh-uh-uh God... you're right, I can't get enough of you... Fuck... just take me... oh fuck... make me forget I even have a husband!" That was enough of an ego stroke for him to laugh, "I'll make you forget t the sonuva bitch, alright," as he locked his fists over her ankles and really got her tits bouncing with full body thrusts. "So you don't even love him?"

"No, I do!" she assured him. She was an emotional storm inside, chain reactions of lightning-like ecstasy shutting down her brain, glazing over her eyes, tugging her facial muscles into an expression of lust, yet she mustered just enough clarity to answer, "Oh God, baby, he just likes it. Oh fuck! Oh God... he just likes me like this."

She was right. While I couldn't fully admit it to myself she somehow knew I wanted her to fuck the guy. She couldn't get enough of this Travis guy's dick and I couldn't get enough of watching her take it. I looked away from my phone and breathed a reassuring sigh. Somehow, it was all OK. Her love for me was not in question.

With a sly smile, he threw her legs back and grabbed her naked hips, bringing her big, expanded ass over the edge of the bed, and then he roughly took hold of the back of her voluptuous thighs and pushed them over until she was folded in half with her knees up by her armpits. With her pelvis tilted up and sexy legs folded back and spread, her dripping, pink pussy could not be more open to him, and he slid the engorged head of his big dick past her anus, into her captivating, velvety womanhood to resume relentlessly pounding her vivacious, young body into the bed.

"Uhungh! He honestly likes it, or is that what you tell yourself?"

"Fuck, baby, I just want come again," she complained as lust lit up her cute, blue eyes. "Just please fuck me!" She finally begged, biting her knuckle and fighting back screams.

The desperate pleas coming from such an impossibly beautiful creature forced him to oblige, and he sped up steadily slamming in his thickness up to his balls. "Would he watch you like this if he could?"

"Oh God, Travis," she cried, now biting her whole fist, "I... Uh-probably."

He landed a meaty paw on her thigh with a ringing slap. "You don't know?"

"No! Mmmm-if he does then... God, I just can't in front of him."

"Let me guess, it would kill him if he really knew how much his wife loves..." He completed his thought by ceasing to piston in and out and thrusting one last time with enough dominating power to sink her hips into the mattress and make her grab the bed sheets in her fists.

With his dick completely stuffing her pussy to the max, he orbited the hyper-stimulated orifice, his dick circling the walls of her vagina and demolishing her clit with the base of its shaft, forcing her to release a long-suppressed scream of building excitement to answer, "YEEESSS!" She futilely tried to cover her mouth with the back of her hand, as he thrust into her again. "GOD, YES! Uh-Jesus! It would kill him. Mmmm God, Travis! It would be too mean making him watch me come so hard on your incredible dick."

"Mean?" He repeated, going back to a steady fucking, getting her off even more, making her loosen the tucked-in sheets.

"Yes mean!" Travis hulked over her more and more, spreading her pushed-back legs further apart, and she braced her hands on his chest. "I want you too much... uh-God... I want you to fuck me too much. And I love him too much to see me coming on your big incredible dick. Uh-uh-uh... he can't. Mmmmm-it's too mean."

She was wrong about that, or maybe lying. If anything she was protecting her own shame. I'd encouraged her with my fantasies, and then was very permissive when she took it further with Kadin. She should've known she wasn't cheating on me with Travis, at least not in the strictest sense. She was cheating for me, if that is such a thing, and she had nothing to be ashamed of, because I watched her getting her lights fucked out at that very minute and only loved her more.

"Fair enough!" Travis conceded. "I mean, the sight of you right now, naked, sweaty, crazy eyes begging for dick, damn near punch drunk from wild sex, that'd be rough." He hulked over even more, forcing her ass up and bending her at the waist, a sticky sound leaking from around his thick blur of a cock. "So why do it at all?" he grunted, gritting his teeth and pumping freely into her provocatively pinned-down body.

She lifted her hands from his chest and tenderly held his angular cheeks. "You're asking me that now, when all I can think about is how good you're fuckng me, ahhhh-God! How I never want you to stop, ahhhhh-aughh! How I want you to fuck me even harder... Ahhhh-oh God, yes just like that! Ah-uh-uh... And how the only thing in the world I want right now is your beautiful dick inside my tight wet pussy... God, yes, do it while I look into your gorgeous eyes. Oh, mmmmmmm... My God!"

My screen turned blurry for a moment. Had I missed something? Did she have real feelings for this guy? Was that the mean part?

"Uhhh-damn! Well this'll be our little secret. Uhhh-yeah, and I can see where a sex drive like yours makes it hard keeping to one lane," Travis snarled, and looked back down to his cock plunging into her slick eager pussy. "But I can't last much longer like this!" His hips struck and jolted Camille's raised ass out of the air and then he withdrew as her pelvis sprung back up. "You are insatiable, sweet lady!" he growled, sweat steaming down his cheek as he did his damnedest to fuck her with the intensity it took to get her off. "Goddam are you wild! Uh-yeah-and so gorgeous."

He grabbed under her butt, moved her further onto the bed and resumed in the same position, with her body folded over and her ass raised off the bed, but now he knelt on the mattress and brought more of his weight over her pinned, petite body. "Oh fuck!" Camille shouted feebly, her crumpled over and flattened figure bent her neck and changed the sound of her voice. "Ah-augh-augh... God you are in me so deep! Ah-augh-augh, take me, baby! Ah-augh-augh, be rough with me, be a man!"

With her legs above her shoulders, thighs to either side, and her pussy pointing up in the most inviting-to-be-fucked way possible, he slammed straight down, flattening her as if putting a crease on a fold, and loudly smacking the underside of her ass and making it squash and bounce like our exercise ball.

"Uhungh! I may not agree with your generation on everything," he laughed, staring straight into her tense, pretty face as she strained to take his weighted thrusts, "but damn did it produce the hottest women with Olympian-level libidos! Uhungh-goddamn! Fuck are you Gen Z's wild in the sack!"

"Oh God yes!" Camille screamed, her quaking, sweaty body on the verge of climax, "keep saying mean stuff like that."

"Was that mean?"

"I'm so close, just call me Little Miss Superstar."

"Oh yeah, you are indeed a superstar."

"Ah-un-nevermind. Oh my God, just call me your slut!"

"My slut?"

This was sounding too familiar to be a coincidence, and I quickly dismissed the fear of her falling for Travis.

His body pounded onto hers as she coached him into sounding more like Kadin than the decent guy Travis was, and striking her G-spot coupled with nailing the biggest erogenous zone in her pretty head, caused her compressed stomach to flutter and her voice to thin into a creaky squeak. "Ye-eh-eh-eh-s-s! Just do it!"

"Alright, sweet lady, I'm going to give my slut a night to remember."

"Oh God, that's it! Oh fuck, baby, keep going!"

"Uhungh-goddamn my little slut likes it rough! Uhungh-fuck!"

"Uh-God, that's it. Yes! Uh-Yes! That's it!"

That last exchange was all I needed to hear to know she had zero feelings for the guy. She was still mad as hell at Kadin, but still so hot for his cock she'd used Travis as a stand-in. Hell, all her bickering with Kadin likely made her even hornier for him, since that was kind of their thing, and so she goaded the desirable, charming man of the world to act like a shitheel and dominate her young pussy like a real asshole.

It worked, the gentleman in Travis withdrew behind callous stone-like eyes, no longer interested in her games. His lips curled over bared white teeth, her presumptuous attitude fueling a raging lust bent on banging the hot-as-all-fuck girl for all she was worth. He slammed his fat, engorged cock straight down into her sopping cunt with dogged strength. "Look at you! Look at my slut loving every inch of me."

"Oh God yes, fuck your slut," she screamed in her horse and weakened voice, The fullness of her tits was tossed about and she grabbed and squeezed those beauties hard. "Oh God, fuck me behind my husband's back... ah-augh-with your big ah-augh-gorgeous ah-augh-diiiiick! Oh God, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes..."

She released her tits to the jostling force of his thrusts again, and palmed his chest attempting to slow him, her mouth tried to form a word but a climax had been unleashed and buzzed inside so strongly she lost muscle control. There must've been a rush of nitro-like endorphins spinning through the nerves of her vagina and inner thighs, because the tone limbs spasmed until her right leg freed itself from his grip and shot straight up and out the side, rigidly pointing a toe in the air.

Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers
123456...9