Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah, Camille, Uhngh-hummmmm!" Kadin commended himself and let go of her ponytail. He brought one foot up onto the bed and then hammered into her overly stuffed, juicy pussy, making the room ring with the sound of her red, taut ass, and she threw that ass back on him until her pussy sounded like crushed Jello.

"Oh my God yes! Oh God yes! YES! Awww... Oh God that's deep! Awwww... You're really fucking me! Ah-ahhhh... And it's... It's just... Oh my God!" Her big blue eyes watered as she peered into the lens, holding my gaze hostage. "Ahhhh... fuck me from behind and make me come! Ah-ahhh... Oh God! I'm there... Awwwww-ah-ah-ah-GOD!"

"Fuck yeah! Let loose!" he ordered. "Come! Come on my dick. Fuck Alex if he hears it. So come on my dick and let the whole hotel know!"

Her thighs and arms began to quiver. She grabbed one of her swaying boobs, inviting her climax into her sensitive nipple, and looked back at him, one eye closed and mouth open to that side so I could see molars. Damn, she was both adorable and hot-as-fuck coming hard on his divine cock, as it surged and throbbed inside her and rounded out the walls of her vagina.

"Ah-ahhh... PLEASE, KADIN," she yelled, and I actually could hear it through the wall. "Ah-ahhh... Yes, SPANK MY ASS! Yes! Oh God... Oh my God you are SO DEEP! Oh shit, you asshole, YOU'RE SO DEEP IN MY PUSSY. Awww... OH GOD, Kadin, KEEP FUCKING ME FROM BEHIND LIKE THAT! Yes! YES! Oh God YOU'RE MAKING ME COME EVERYWHERE INSIDE. Oh God, Kadin, my back is going to BREAK! EVERYWHERE INSIDE IS SCREAMING!"

Her shouting turned on Kadin something fierce, his ass flexing, making her petite body lurch forward on all fours as he pulled back on her ponytail again. Her mouth hung open and trembled, still engaging him with one pleading eye. He became intense, on a righteous mission to conquer my wife's coming pussy, aiming to stretch it open and spread his seed deep within her stolen, fertile womb. The wetness from her pussy coated her ass and transferred onto his thighs, mixing with his sweat, and the Canon's boom mic picked up that slippery, wet impact of masculine hardness on feminine softness beautifully.

"Ummmm-yeah, Camille I'll never stop fucking you. Um-yeah, you take my dick like a fucking champ. Uuhhhhmmm-look at that sweaty ass bounce! Uhhhmmmm-you love getting your ass slammed from behind. You love feeling me get deep down inside. Ummmm-yeah, say it. Keep saying how good it feels so deep down inside."

He fucked her with everything he had for several minutes as she shrieked out a slew of profanity, and then finally slowed down his steady rhythm in favor of assertive bursts of strength. It was too much for Camille to bear, and she gasped and cried with pleasure. The harder thrusts caused the bed to scooch back and forth under their movement and produced another sound that traveled through the walls, which was that of a bed frame about to break. Camille was taking her lover's intense fucking better than the five-star hotel furniture.

"AH-AHHH... " she screamed, finding her voice again. "Oh... Ah-God... you're gonna... HUH-FU-UCK... ah-ah... you'll break... AH-AHHHH... UH... You're gonna break the bed! AH-UHHH... Listen to it! AH... FUCK-FUCK... UH-GOD HUH-UH... GOD!"

"Uhngh! Fuck that! Uhngh-damn! This thing is built like a tank. Ummm-fuck! It can handle it." His hair was sweaty and plastered to his forehead, making him look crazier than ever. "Ummm-watch!"

He suddenly began thrusting harder and harder, slamming Camille's ass so fervidly she had to plant her face into a pillow to scream even louder. She clawed into the sheets to brace herself as a jolting force squashed her butt outward, bowed her back, and made her shoulder blades pinch together, with her ponytail flunging from one side to the other. I could only imagine his massive, hard cock was doing the same to her insides, her tight vagina instantly stretched full right up to the entrance of her cervix as he slammed his dick's head against it, and the explosive stimulation from it forced the breath out of her lungs.

Kadin white-knuckled her glistening butt cheeks as the dripping wet Beast emerged from her stretched-thin pussy. His lats unfolded, his round shoulders spread, and his glutes relaxed, and then his whole body explosively flexed from head to toe, his dimpled ass shot forward, The Beast vanishing with a splat, and his pelvis violently smashing into her soft cheeks. He kept up the paced bursts for several minutes, long enough for another climax to overtake Camille and then subside, her body going limp and being pushed and dragged on the soft sheets. He'd become exceptionally sweaty, drips trickling along his temples, coming off the sides of his back and down his biceps. Camille's hair was very damp and her skin dewey from head to toe. They were burning up and I couldn't imagine it was all due to physical exertion.

He was fatigued but his vitality seemed to be endless, still pounding his hips just as hard against Camille's ass, relentlessly pumping his cock home. He'd lost a few style points in his movement but he wasn't letting up, keeping her in a constant state of hyper-euphoria that had her biting the pillow, ensuring he'd fucked her deeper, harder, and better than any man who came before him. And he'd certainly won bragging rights for that title. He'd fucked her stupid and Camille was pretty much under his his big calloused thumb. He owned that pussy. It was all a victory lap for him at this point, and he showed no mercy, crushing that pussy with his big dick and making her whimper and moan, "Yes, yes, yes! Oh, oh, ohhh..." His right hand made pass after pass over her body, grabbing and caressing her sweaty flesh, squeezing her tits, grabbing hair, and pinching her ass cheeks together. My wife couldn't stop coming, squirming in perpetual orgasm, her arms spread out to grab both sides of the mattress, steadying herself as her bent-over body sustained full penetration from behind.

She rolled her head to the side to look at the camera, half of her face was visible from a depression in the pillow, her elastic band had fallen down her ponytail so the hair on the front of her head was free and strewn across her sweaty face, and she let her eyes roll back into her head before screaming at the mic, "AHHHHH.... my God, Kadin! AHHHHH... my body's on fire, AHHHH... I can't breathe! AHHH-GOD... you're so deep I think you're hitting my lungs! AUGH-FUCK, I feel it in my toes." I could hear the rawness of her throat and the static of frayed vocal cords. "OH GOD, I can't take it! AHHH-GOD-OHHH... I need a break! OH, GOD-AHHHH... Kadin please, I can't take it anymore!"

This time Kadin actually heard her, and growled, "Augh-ungh!" as he thrust so hard her knees came off the bed and she was launched from his dick onto her side. His massive juiced-over erection popped free and sprung upward, flinging drips of her wetness into the air. He rubbed a hand over his low back and rolled out his neck as he strutted toward the dresser to grab a bottle of water.

Camille stayed on her side, her body heaving for air, her silky skin splotchy and sweaty. She teased her tender nipple with a thumb and gently rubbed her sweet thighs together as her bemused lips trembled and her tongue skimmed over the bottom of her teeth. The amount of mind-bending stimulation she'd endured left her unable to get up, and it would take time for her mind to straighten back out.

She pawed behind herself for her phone and then brought it to her face. A moment later a text popped up at my end:

-My God I've never been fucked like that before.

Exiting the Canon app I responded:

-That was hot as fuck

-I think your friend gave me a case of the brain scramblies.

"Brain scramblies" was a reference to one of our favorite TV shows and I laughed.

-I don't think he's done.

-I know :) -So did you enjoy watching me get my brains fucked out?

-That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Of course I enjoyed it.

-Well it was pretty enjoyable on my end too

I knew better than to type exactly what I had brewing, but I couldn't help myself and texted:

-I wish you had your cat ears and mask.

-You're not funny.

-I'm not being funny

-Don't ever talk about the cat ears again.

She was referring to everything, the costume, the on-camera sex, posting online for the world to see, and being found out by Kadin. It was a dangerous idea, not to be considered, but too hot not to be, and that's why she was so afraid.

-So you like the idea, huh?

-I'm going to throw your camera off the balcony

-I'll get another

-I can't talk about this now, I have the brain scramblies

-If you only knew how hot you looked.

She didn't respond, and I knew the idea was getting into her head, so I kept going:

-When he gets back, think about how hot it would be for others to see. -Only you and I would know the truth. -They'd only see Dope Pussycat, the hottest fucking chick on the internet

She finally responded:

-Kadin would know it's me. -He'd break our anonymity. -He couldn't help himself.

-Wait until he's inside you again, and then think about how hot it would be.

I tapped over to the Canon app to see what she was doing. Kadin walked back into frame and slapped her ass.

"Still texting Alex? Better tell him you are gonna be late. Real late!"

"I really need to go," she said, and started sitting up.

"Sweet little Camille, why say such a thing when you know we're just getting started."

He dragged her by the ankles half off the bed, and then stood her up and scooped her into his arms. He gazed into her fuck-me eyes, her thoughts all over her face, how badly she wanted him to keep going, how badly she needed his manly hands on her and his huge cock inside her all night long, her entire gorgeous body, naked and sparkling, screamed for it. He put his palms over her ears, kissed her hard on the mouth, and walked her backward, leading her away from the bed, and out of frame.

I darkened my phone screen way down and walked naked toward the sliding door. My room and balcony were dark, but Kadin's room was well-lit and light flooded onto the deck. There was only a partial dividing wall and by staying against the opposite wall to the other side I could peek out just far enough to see them around the dividing wall without being easily seen myself. I then held up my phone and hit record.

My wife stood facing the starry night sky, clutching the iron railing, her shoulders upright, but her smooth back arced so her slender waist was bent forward and her delicious posterior popped way out behind to receive Kadin's big, fat cock from the back. I could see most of Kadin as he clutched onto her firm, round, asscheeks, digging his fingers in deep, ensuring that he had her off-the-charts, twenty-seven-year-old body in the most optimal position to penetrate her hot, tight pussy from behind. He was doing her so hard his balls whipped between her spread legs and hit the apex of her slit, and the familiar loud, meaty smack of his hips hitting her taut bouncing cheeks sounded twice as hot out in the open air. She was on her tippy-toes and their standing forms looked like Marvel Characters, with Camille's A-game profile in particular coming off artfully sexy. I could've come just looking at her-that jutting round ass, softly defined thighs, balled calves from being on her toes, firm jutting-out tits, the cutest nose and lips a girl could have, and her big, blue eyes so alluringly passionate they broke me like a toothpick. But she looked ten times hotter contrasted against Kadin, him puffing out his chest, standing on muscled legs sturdy as logs, beefy shoulders and arms in a straight line to pull her ass back with his rock climber's might, and a look somewhere in between sadistic desire and total infatuation. His gloating smile came from getting his dick inside such a prized fuck-godess as Camille and infatuation beamed from his eyes over an unrivaled body so temptingly hot he could never fully satiate his lust, he could never get enough, that bootylicious ass demanded more of his attention than he could ever possibly give no matter how hard he drove his stiff dick into her heavenly, soaked pussy.

Thank God it was late, because if I could see them then all the neighboring rooms had a view of the groomsman raw dogging my wife under the night sky. And if the loud claps of naked, wet skin weren't enough to wake somebody up then Kadin's hungry breathing and Camille's pent-up whimpers surely would.

That's when I saw him, the dark silhouette of a head standing three balconies over. The shape of his hair made me think it must be Rose's geeky friend we'd met earlier in Kadin's room. Kadin stayed mostly hidden from his view by keeping behind the partial wall, but he showed zero concern for Camille, having positioned her out against the railing in clear view from all directions. While the guy was likely too far away to ID my wife's face, the bright light from Kadin's room meant he could definitely see her entire naked, sweaty body as she white-knuckled the railing in a struggle to remain standing, and he could absolutely see and hear her taking a contentiously hard pounding from behind.

Camille's head tilted to the sky, her eyes closed, totally unaware she was providing a free, hot-as-all-fuck, live-action porno for Rose's friend. Her mouth hung open and her lips trembled from a moan that could've also been straight out of a porno soundtrack. Kadin sped up, her pornographic moaning getting alarmingly loud, and her bare plump tits bounced wildly up her chest in the most pleasing way possible. The partial wall sloped outward toward the ceiling, so while the top half of Kadin was concealed, the guy likely saw his hips and monstrous cock as it slammed it into my wife's soaked vagina.

Her ragged moaning was so vivid it offered the guy an intimate window into the swirling heat she experienced while being so deeply fucked and manhandled by our strong, hunky friend. Either she was too far gone to care that Kadin was pounding out her married pussy in a highly visible setting, or our talk of cat ears and Pornhub had set off a truly wild exhibitionist streak. God, I could only hope.

Kadin hadn't said a word since dragging her outside, staying cautiously quiet on their open, connected balcony. Instead, he licked his chops and focused on the exchange between her stubbornly resilient buttcheeks and The Beast as it pistoned feverishly in between them, their bodies doing all the heated talking in their contentious relationship. And I imagined him silently reflecting on the objectifying banter I'd often overheard when hanging out with our bros, because bitchy Camille's heartbreakingly-gorgeous body was always a hot topic for those horny douches-red meat for a roundtable hypothetical on miraculously getting their hands on those unattainable tits and that Maxim ass. They knew the pretentiously reputable babe was out of their league and off-limits, and would shit themselves if they saw Kadin grabbing big handfuls of their fantasy girl's squeeze-resistant cheeks, and spreading them wide apart for a hot reveal of the self-righteous hottie's stretched-out pussy splooshing along his dick. They'd freakout watching those God-tier, bodacious buttcheeks of their nasty dreams absorb his hardest thrusts with a pulverizing clap on an exposed fucking balcony. And boy did Kadin's big, gloating smile represent a vindictive victory for all those horny douches she considered beneath her.

Camille gripped the railing tighter as an inspired Kadin sped up their excessive, strenuous sex. She couldn't get enough of her well endowed lover and looked rougher for the wear for it. The faint ridges in her puffy lips were inset much deeper, the corners of her mouth, nose and eyes were pink, her pupils drifted across the stars unable to focus on anything, and her exhilarated moaning once again verged on orgasmic.

Just as I was contemplating how her sexually spent physique only made her sexier, I noticed a faint, distant light on the face of Rose's friend, and my heart slammed against my chest. The geeky sonuvabitch had a phone. Like me he was one-hundred-percent filming my wife as she slammed her bare butt into Kadin and he slammed his body right back against hers, delivering full penetration right up to his balls over and over again. From where I stood, I'd barely zoomed in and had filled the frame with her well fucked figure, even cropping in above her wobbly knees, so from the vantage point of Rose's friend he could've easily zoomed in all the way to see her beautiful, unmistakable face up close, recording her sensual, shut eyelids fluttering, conveying the deepest satisfaction in being taken roughly by a handsome, dominant man. Fuck! Hopefully, the little perv was more interested in filming her slapping tits, because damn was it mesmerizing watching those firm, ample globes with hard pink nipples violently sling up and down her chest. Wherever he'd focused he was getting a top-tier porno starring my model-perfect wife, as she naively gave him an ultra hardcore performance, fucking Kadin so hard and forcefully the railing started to shake and groan.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh, oh, ohhh... uh-God... Fuck me... Yes fuck me... Oh my God! Uh-huh-yes... Uh-huh-yes... oh-oh-yes..."

Kadin still had her heaving ass cheeks divided, and his hand mostly blocked my view of his stiff cock hammering into her tightly stretched snatch, but his far hand cupped underneath that cheek with his thumb in her buttcrack right beside her pussy and he wrenched that whole cheek up and far to the side. It forced her pelvis up, deepening the arch in her back and that leg had to extend higher onto her toes. Kadin had unknowingly provided a perfect shot for the guy across the way. He could surely see her puckered asshole and Kadin's big, fat dick with her tender, maxed-out pussy scrunched around it. I was actually jealous that he was able to clearly record The Beast plowing in right up to Camille's cervix, and capturing her pussy getting juicier than a grapefruit press. Jesus, she was so into Kadin and so head-to-toe horny for him to fuck her that she'd been gushing profusely over his unprotected cock. I'd never seen her get so wet as he kept ramming his dick between her spread cheeks and banging her so hard I heard tiny fragments fall from the railing mounts. She was so juicy and their bodies so sweaty that the smack of their bodies gained a subtle splattering sound, and then their wet private areas pulled back away with a moppy suction noise.

"Uh-yes-more of that... Uh-God I love your dick. Oh-God I love you for fucking me so good!"

They had a perfect fast rhythm going, providing too much stimulating excitement for her to come down anytime soon, and Rose's friend had already captured at least six minutes of my buck-naked wife giving everything she had for a whopping big cock. Most embarrassing was her irrational behavior, desperately pouring her heart and soul into being fucked raw, her skin glowing and guts churning with uncontrollable lust, her love of Kadin's big dick superseding every other aspect of her being, because that part was undeniably authentic, she was being real, something you'll never find in an actual porno. I was getting pissed at the guy filming because that part was personal, for her sake it needed to stay between her, her husband, and her big-dicked lover.

1...456789