Deep Down Inside Ch. 29-36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about making a noise to scare them back inside, maybe ditch back into my room and find something to throw, but Kadin's next move took care of it for me. He leaned his shoulders back and pounded her with whiplash-inducing thrusts, jarring her head back as if on a loosened swivel. The adjustment to his body also realigned his cock by a few degrees and something about the new angle of penetration struck Camille's G-spot hard. She couldn't hold back, the most violent orgasm yet peeking up like a red sun on an apocalyptic horizon.

"Huh-huh-oh-oh-aww-God! What are you doing to me! Huh-oh-oh-aww... Oh my God, that deep cock... Huh-huh-aww-God... I'M LOSING IT! OHMYGAWD, KADIN, OHMYGAH-AW-AWD..."

Her screams would surely wake all the guests on the ocean side of the hotel, forcing Kadin of all people to become a man of reason and he spanked her screaming ass, scolding, "Shit girl! Don't tell it to the world!" He then hooked his arm under her hips, dragging her into the room, and did so with a horny urgency to keep her shoved full of his cock. I went back to my Canon app to see them in the same standing position but with Camille bracing her elbows on the much lower bed, arcing her slim waist, to present her ass up high which rounded off the globes so they appeared tighter, thicker and even more powerful. Kadin was all over that, squeezing and jiggling and smacking that banging, bulging flesh.

"Uhngh! Fucking damn you got some on you! Uhungh! And I am up in it! Goddamn!"

He latched onto her ponytail, his go to move for getting her attention. "Uhungh! Travis do you this good?"

"Uh-uh-uh-God!" She moaned huskily, as Kaidin reined her up on her arms and her neck craned back. "Jealous much?" she joked, even though his pounding big, fat dick was the epicenter of her body-quaking pleasure. "Huh-uh... And Rose?"

"Uhungh! Ha!" he grunted and laughed, and then leaned forward, resting his forearm lengthwise on her back so it ended with her ponytail in his fist. With her head cranked back and his mouth nuzzled to her ear, he groaned sensually, "I save the real stuff for the bad girl who loves my dick the most!" His hand released its tight grasp on her ass and switched to grabbing her plump swinging boob, mauling it against her chest. "Uhungh! And that's definitely you, Camille. Uhungh! You fucking love this..."

Divulging what he meant by "this" he clenched his butt and rammed his lower body forward, slamming into her stuck-out, landing-pad of an ass, and crushing a giant Beast-sized path through her vagina right up to its end. I knew Camille, and she was blowing up with unmitigated lust and uttered a sweet, girlish shriek. He hammered into her a second time, inching her forward until her knees bumped the edge of the bed and her toes twisted in the carpet so her heels pointed outwards. Camille's mouth flew wide open with both rows of teeth visible. "OH GOD... FU-FU-UCK!"

"Uhungh! Oh yeah, you dear and truly love this!" He hammered into her even harder, knocking her sexy legs against the soft mattress and off her feet, and she fell a foot forward with her knees on the bed. Kadin seriously plowed her the fourth time, and then again, his arm still on her back fisting her ponytail, his other hand molesting her large firm boob. Now he was fucking my wife doggy style on the squeaky bed again. "Uhungh! Uhungh! Rose tapped out at the halfway mark. Uhungh! Couldn't even pull out of the slow lane. Uhungh! But you love yourself some deep dick! Uhungh! Goddamn do you lap it up!" He steadily pounded her with his back-breaking thrusts. "Let me hear it! Uhungh! Let me hear how much you love my dick!"

Once again she wouldn't outright obey him, but she didn't have to answer, because it was readily understood by her enticing smile, sweet girlish shrieks, and sweaty, blissed-out face. She more than loved his huge cock, she burned for The Beast and the way Kid Kadin slammed it in with everything he had.

"Uhungh! Goddamn! Fuck, you don't even have to say it! Uhungh! I can see-"

"OH GOD I DO LOVE IT! Huh-uh... I love your big dick! Huh-oh God, I love it so much! Huh-uh... don't ever fuck Rose again, only me! OH GOD I WANT ALL OF YOUR BIG DICK!"

Kadin pulled her head to the side and kissed her cheek, not quite able to reach her mouth.

"Ummm-fuck, Camille, so you're gonna stop blowing me off!"

"Oh God... I couldn't even if I wanted to. Ah-ah-ah... not anymore. Ahhhhh... I need your big dick so bad!"

"Fuck you are so fucking hot! Ummm-fucking hell, I knew any chick who gets off being banged so good couldn't be satisfied by a gentleman. You needed me to finish you off, didn't you? Ummm-fuck that Travis guy! Ummm-my little Camille wants her dick like a true little slut! Ummm-and you're so hot I can't say no!"

"Huh-oh, babe, I do! Aw-ah-I'm such a slut for your gorgeous dick! HUH-HUH-HUH-OH GOD KADIN! HUH-HUH-HUH I... FU-UH-UH-UH-UH-CK! AW-AH-AH... FU-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-CK!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Squeeze my dick like that! Uh-damn! You're even tighter! Uh-ahhh-oh man does it feel good to fuck your tight little pussy. Uh-ahh-ahh-ungh! Fucken squeeze it, like a true slut! Yeah! Damn! I'm getting my big dick in that tight business! Uh-I am crushing it!"

"HUH-HUH-HUH-OH GOD KADIN! HUH-HUH-HUH-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. OH GA-AW-AW-AW-AWD"

"Uh-fuck yeah, girl. Uh-fuck, going balls out on you! Uhngh! But you can take it!"

"HUH-HUH-HUH-OH... YES... GIVE IT TO ME... GOD YOU'RE DEEP, BABY. HUH-HUH-HUH-OH... GOD YOU'RE FU-UH-UH-CKING ME SO HARD! HUH-HUH-HUH-OH... SO HA-AW-AW-ARD! OH GA-AW-AW-AW-AWD, I'M GOJNG TO CO-UH-UH-UH-UHM."

"Uh-fuck keep it tight on me! Uh-fuck yeah that's good! Uh-fuck your pussy feels good! Uh-fuck I want to keep my dick in you forever!"

"HUH-HUH-HUH-OH GOD YES! PLEASE! HUH-AHHH... PLEASE DON'T STOP! HUH-HUH-HUH... DON'T EVER STOP! MAKE ME COME LIKE A SLUT! HUH-HUH-HUH-PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME COME. HUH-HUH-HUH-OH GOD. OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!"

The way her jaw hitched with every word meant she was climaxing hard. "OH FUCK-HUH-HUH-HUH-OH FUCK! OH GOD YOU ASSHOLE I'M COMING!"

"Oh yeah, fucking come for me, slut! Come all over my big dick. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!"

"HUH-HUH-HUH-OH GOD YES COME IN ME, KADIN! OH GOD COME IN ME!"

"Uh-fuck yeah I will. I'm going in so deep. Fuck I'm gonna come so deep in my little slut."

Her eyes shot open wide. "Oh fuck what's happening. Huh-huh-huh! You're making me go crazy. Huh-huh-huh-what are you doing to me? My... My... OH FUCK, I... I CAN'T SEE!"

Their love-juice-covered privates slapped with an echo and the liquidy squish of penetration grew distinctly loud as he utilized every muscle in his developed body to slam-fuck my wife on the shrieking bed. The color drained from her face as she fell into a silent scream and he thrust so hard into vagina I thought her ass might bounce right off her body. And then he leaned up and slammed both hands down on her ass and alternately swatted each cheek, "thwack-thwack-thwack-thwack...", as he got in a few last, mind-bending, bottomless strokes before grabbing and spreading her cheeks one final time, her flattened crack red from being stretched and smacked all night. He sunk in his rock hard, dripping cock, meeting no resistance as it passed through her well-fucked snatch right up to his balls.

Camille let loose with a high pitched squeal that made the hairs on my arm stand up, and then went quiet. Her legs slid out to either side, her pelvis landing on the bed but still tilted up, making a nice, big hump to receive his dick as her limp arms twitched.

Kadin's buns were tightly clenched, keeping The Beast fully submerged in pussy, his gloating smile reached ear to ear, a twitch shook his brawny chest, and he crushed one eye closed as his come burst from his throbbing cock. He slammed his meaty paws down on her ass again, shoved in harder still, his eyes widening with the sadistic power that comes from huge pressure release, apparently a real 'gotcha' amount of come popping off deep, deep inside my desperately horny wife as promised.

Her whole body flopped like a doll when Kadin thrust one more time, pancaking her ass cheeks, ramming his pulsing cock ball-crushingly deep, the tip of his dick crushing up against the clenched orifice to her cervix, providing curbside drop off for his swimming boys to go hit that fertile egg. But he still wasn't finished, and pitched all his weight forward, flexing his ass so hard the side of each cheek turned concave, as he squirted torrents of unseen come. Through gritted teeth and with pained determination he shouted, "Oh fuck that's it! Take it, Camille. Get yourself some. Uh-fuck shit!"

He let go of her ass and slid two fingers into her open mouth before thrusting again. Her body lurched an inch across the bed as he thoroughly inseminated the hot, twenty-seven-year-old, prime specimen of a woman face down beneath him. He squeezed out a few more, surely drowning her pussy in semen, before moving his head down and biting her shoulder. Her ribs rose and fell with air as his ass unexpectedly clenched once more. Her eyes fluttered under their lids and her fingers scampered through the wrinkled sheets. Her orgasm had gone off like a supernova, shattering her consciousness, leaving her surrounded by blurry, twinkling light as it misted away and died into nothingness.

He caressed the side of her face, pulling her sweaty hair away from her cheeks. He leaned up off her. "I need some fucking water!"

He got up, his still hard dick taking forever to slide out her battered canal. It was coated in their come, and her pussy was a bigger mess, with filmy white beads along the red open vagina and smeared across her glistening labia.

She slowly curled onto her side, her hand between her legs, savoring the aftermath of her devastating climax. A minute later, Kadin returned with his underwear on and lay on the bed beside her, his back against the headboard. She cuddled against his hairy thigh as he stroked her soft cheek.

"I'm wasted. I'm really wasted," she said, the brain scramblies chipping away at her voice. "How did I let this happen?"

He rubbed her thigh tenderly and sweetly chuckled, "Your innocence is cute but your need for the deed is pretty self-evident."

"Oh dear, my innocence is in question," she retorted with dripping sarcasm.

"And Alex tried to tell me you were done with me."

"He knows it makes me happy."

"Ha, to each his own, I guess." He felt her ass, admiring how the skin flawlessly dimpled with his touch, the perfect amount of softness to keep it smooth and an abundance of vigor for support and resilience. "God you are hot. You're the perfect woman, Camille. I'd never let you out of my sight."

"I'm my own woman, Kadin. You could never really handle me."

"That you are, and thank God for it."

She'd brought my camera back, setting it on the bed before getting into the shower for a rinse. She was only a minute, and then lingered in the doorway, drying off to a slow rhythm in her head.

I was wrong to think I could ever control her lust with a bunch of silly games. So it was a good thing I had a kink for her extramarital desires because she apparently couldn't stop herself from indulging in them. She was truly her own woman, and I couldn't keep my hands off her.

I hugged her in my arms, she wrapped herself tightly around me, we kissed hard, and she whispered in my ear that she loved me and I whispered the same. We relaxed our embrace and she shook her head in embarrassment.

"That camera app thingy, can you only watch or does it record?"

"It records. It's all on there."

"Good. I want to know how we looked—how you saw us."

"It'll only be a minute. But what are you going to do for me?"

"Whatever you want."

"Well Goddamn!"

Minutes later my phone was propped up against a lamp on the nightstand. The downloaded movie took us back to earlier in the evening when Kadin pumped his cock into her picture-perfect body, folded over in a chair. As we watched I sank my own dick in from behind while laying sideways on the bed.

"Mmmm-uh... You really aren't mad?"

"Fuck no, baby, you look too hot. All I see is how hot you are."

"Mmmm... It is really hot! I couldn't do it if you were there, not in front of you, does that bother you?"

"If I'd been in the room, I dunno, I'd probably want to hurt him, but... the camera-I can let go of myself and just see you."

"Mmmm-ah-ah... It disappeared from my mind. Ah-ah-ah... I was feeling too good to remember it was there."

I picked up speed, smacking into her ass to compete with the sound coming from the little phone speaker. I wasn't full on slamming my dick through her like Kadin had, but it was still a nice deep fuck to go along with the movie.

"Aungh! You fucked three guys tonight!"

"Mmmm-ah-ah... I know, but I only love one of them."

She kissed me, long and hard, hands on my face, and then rolled her head back to watch Kadin pin her legs to the chair and fuck the ever living hell out of her.

"Oh God, baby!" she moaned, an orgasm in her near future. "Look at that slut! Mmmm.... You can see how much she loves it. Mmmm.... God she loved that big dick going in so deep! Huh-huh-huh-oh... You're right, she looks so hot... Huh-oh... With that huge cock stretching her open and making her feel so full. Oh God, she really loved fucking his big dick so deep and hard!"

"I know she did! Aungh! And she looks so hot I wish I could share it with the world."

"Huh-huh-huh-oh... You promised to never mention that again!"

"I know, but just look how fucking hot she looks! She's such a hot slut for him. Aungh! I've never seen anyone look so hot before!"

"Oh fuck, Alex! Huh-huh-huh-oh fu-uh-uh-uh-uck..."

Chapter 36: In Deep

Eucalyptus trees zoomed past and blue jays circled with bits of paper in their beaks before landing in the leaves. The hypnotic rhythm of nature slowed down time during the long stretch of interstate and the absence of their chirping underscored the tepid silence in my BMW.

Camille seemed weightless, almost ethereal, and I thought a kiss would congeal her into her whole self once more, but I just couldn't find the right way to go about it. The woman who went into everything with the utmost attention to detail and lack of fear had become just a profile against the side window along for the ride. I thought about a lizard I'd caught when I was four, and held it up for a look only to discover it had escaped and left me with its detached tail. It had whipped about between my fingers, connected to nothing, and I'd flung it into the bushes and screamed.

As I watched the grey road approach and then blur under my car, I went back a month to when Kadin and Travis both fucked her aching pussy every way possible in a single night. And we'd gotten off so many times rewatching the videos of her repeatedly coming on their pounding cocks. As strange as it sounds, those movies gave me a renewed feeling of pride, and something else I can only describe as being cool. I know it's weird, but what we were into was so off the rails—my wife had done everything imaginable with two men while I filmed her from afar—we had ourselves a deep, dark, kinky secret, one that would've ruined most marriages but only made ours stronger. Kadin and Travis might've been the ones slamming their dicks into my wife but it took our passion to a whole other level. I reached down to stroke my cock, knowing it shouldn't feel this good yet stroking it because it absolutely did.

Touching myself diverted her from her own daydream taking place on the long stretch of road, and she smiled with her full lips. She put her hand over mine and in a sexy amused voice told me to save it. She must've thought I was getting excited for what lay ahead, and I was. Thoughts of that night with those two guys was a distraction from my camera and equipment in the backseat and our scariest leap yet.

Our first movie—over two million views—an audience of that magnitude, that had to be worth something. It became real when I looked into Pornhub's community area and other revenue streams such as Patreon and OnlyFans, making it possible to set up a membership access to content, it was just too easy not to consider.

I'd continued to bring it up in bed as I'd laid over her, looking deep into her eyes. What had remained of her innocence had been shed like the last deposits of baby fat. She was still vibrant and full of wonder, maybe even more so, approaching everything with an open mind, nothing would shock her, or at least I'd hoped it wouldn't as I explained just how much we could make. It would essentially fund the opening of her studio, and she'd moaned extra loud when I'd slipped in my cock, and that was all I'd needed to hear.

Since then we'd filmed another solo movie of her and the fake Beast for internet release. God I love her. God I love the sight of her all sweaty and open and totally fucked. She's gorgeous and wild and free and I love my wife more than humanly possible.

She doesn't just turn me on—I am utterly infatuated with her. How many other men can say that about their wives? It was Camille's and my deep understanding of each other's kinky desire to share her which made it the most intense sexual experience any couple could possibly have. It truly was our thing and I loved her for it. I loved every molecule of her being.

My feelings only grew as I veered my BMW off the road and into the park's entrance, passing under the iron Mission Hills Regional Park sign and leaving a dusty cloud behind us. Camille gazed out the window as I parked in the first lot. She was almost assuredly second guessing herself again.

I gave her a sideways glance. "You don't have to do this."

She took hold of my hand on the center console and smiled as if I were being naive.

"You're an influencer now," I proposed. "There's money in that too."

"I know," she said with a compassionate crackle in her throat.

LuluLemon had hinted at more than free yoga pants as a result of her rising Instagram following, but they couldn't offer the biting arousal of what we were about to step into.

I pulled up to a bolted down log and turned off the ignition. She brought my hand up to her cheek and caressed it. We both got out and I went around to the back of the car and unstrapped my bike from the rack and removed my gear from the trunk. She stood watching with her hands shoved into the back pockets of her jeans.

"OK," I said with a reluctant sigh. "The camera, masks and ears are all in the back seat."

"I know."

"Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Yes," she said, shaking her head at me like I was being an overprotective dad. "I think I'm allowed to be a little nervous."

I walked her to the driver's side door and explained, "So according to Maps, Graham's ranch is just fifteen minutes up the road. I figure I got about four hours worth of trails here. If you go long, or if he wants to get you dinner, I'll just ride back down into town and kill some time there. I brought my sketchbook. I can get some work done."

1...456789