Deep Relaxation

Story Info
A weekend spa break turns into a sauna threesome.
3.5k words
4.5
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEEP HEAT

This all started out as a late and by late I mean four months late, birthday gift from my loving Hubby. We don't and never have really done birthdays. Money was always short when the kids were little and so we spent what little money we had on them, as I'm sure many young couples have done. This, not spending on each other reaches far into our lives and we spend very little on each other at Christmas too, for the self same reason. Valentine's day, don't even go there, just not our thing at all. This said, when we do treat each other, it always involves both of us. We would never book a theatre night, if the other person wasn't into the show or act, likewise with weekends away. So it was to one of these weekends that we finally agreed.

It had been months since we had 'us time,' a night out, never mind a weekend away. So it came quite out of the blue when my Hubby said let's go away, book into a posh hotel with a spa and have a romantic, chilled weekend. Now I need little encouragement to get online and do searches, it's a passion of mine. I love it. I love the chase, comparing hotels, looking for deals and finding that 'just right for us' location, and so I did. It took some time and some checking of the various comparison sites, I'm a Yorkshire lass and hate paying over the odds for anything, but find it I did and it was special.

So here we were, dog dropped off at my sons, roof down on my convertible, weekend bag packed, Moet in the boot and sexy outfit ready for some weekend fun.

As the tyres crunched to a stop on the sweeping gravel driveway of the country house hotel, in Aberdeen shire, we both let out an audible 'Wow'. Wow indeed, it was stunning, Victorian splendour in heaps, like stepping back in time to a place where only the very rich would come for shooting weekends. Car parked and bags removed, we walked into the spacious and elegant entrance hall. With stuffed animals and paintings of shooting parties and fishing trips on every wall, we felt we had 'arrived'. The receptionist couldn't have been nicer and after paperwork formalities, she ushered a young lad to show us to our room.

The room was, as good if not better than the outside suggested. The bed was huge, with a large chest at its foot. A bay window offered views across the river Dee and the carpet nearly swallowed your feet as we stood, open mouthed in its spacious beauty. Ensuite, naturally, with a deep, slipper style bath, brass pipes adorned the walls, as did yet more scenes of fishing and shooting. Armchairs were plush and the wardrobe was vast. We took no time in unpacking and then sat a while, grinning like fools, just taking it all in.

Dressed for dinner we stepped like city folk on a shooting trip down the magnificent sweeping open staircase and into the dining room, to be seated by the open windows, that allowed the last of the summer in. Salmon, scallops, venison and Pavlova was slowly savoured and slipped down with more wine than is probably good for you, but hey, this was our time. That night, after making slow, tender love and drinking our sneaked in bottle of Moet, we sank deeply to sleep in soft goose feather heaven.

Morning arrived for us at around 9.30, after showers and a breakfast that would set us right until tea time; we went to explore the facilities. Pool found, spa too, sauna and steam room, all good to go. We returned to our room to plan. Hubby suggested a steam, then sauna, then swim before lunch. With spa treatments for me in the afternoon, result!

With our chilled plan for the morning agreed we headed for the spa were dressed in what I can only describe as the thickest, heaviest robes I have ever worn, we met outside the sauna.

"Did you check the rules?"

"Rules, what rules" I questioned.

"You know," he said, "To wear or to bare," he laughed.

"Well I think it's a wear for me, but you do what you like." I grinned.

Well as if I wasn't expecting it, but we had only been sat in the quite large sauna for five minutes, when off came his swim shorts.

"Doesn't say you can't on the sign," he grinned.

I shook my head; my one piece swimsuit was staying on for sure. The heat built up quite slowly at first, and then I began to feel it. Hubby on the other hand was not so impressed and as he stood to pour more water over the heater. I have to admit to admiring his tight little bum and on his return, his swinging semi erect cock.

"Don't get any naughty ideas in your head," I smiled. "Absolutely no chance of anything happening in here, I mean it."

He knew my 'stern voice' well and grudgingly sat back down, like a sulky school boy.

Five minutes in the heat felt like I'd been in for five hours and if I'm honest, I was struggling a little.

"Take you kit off," Hubby suggested.

My withering look said more than my voice needed to, and he slumped back, eyes closed to relax his bones as he called it. I was just about to say, 'That's it, I can't take any more', when the door swung open, and there, framed in the shimmering heat were two men, young men, tanned and, oh my God, naked. Yes naked. They had clearly walked from the changing rooms to the sauna, past the pool, glass fronted gym and spa completely naked, and were now entering 'my space' in the same state of undress. I reached a hand out to Hubby as if for protection from God knows what, but he had moved to a higher bench. Instead I looked like I had gestured to them to sit with me, and so they did. Here I was, a middle aged British woman in a full swimsuit, sat in a sauna with my husband a million miles away and two naked men sat to my left. So close in fact that I could have touched them both with ease.

"Thank you, hi," the young man closest to me smiled. "I am William, from Brecht in Belgium and this is Kurt, from the same too."

The irony of a man called Willie, sat naked at my side was not wasted on me, and as he held a hand out to shake, I smiled and said, "Jo, my name is Jo". Were my eyes flicking between his young stubble covered square chin and his rather impressive cock? Oh my God, they were, I must stop before he sees me looking, I told myself, or was it out loud; my brain was spinning out of control. Again I looked up and past them to Hubby, he was just sat, motionless, eyes closed, deep in his relaxed little world. Shit, what do I do?

To do came quicker than my head could have imagined or even handled. Kurt, the furthest away, stood up, stroked a tanned hand down his chest, across the ripples of his sickeningly flat stomach and across his slender cock before walking to the heater.

"You mind," he smiled and pointed to the water.

"Oh no," I lied, "The hotter the better for me."

What the fuck was I thinking? I could barely breathe now, and with that he poured a ladle of water onto the coals with a huge hiss. There he stood, looking directly at me; his toned young body, all rippled and muscled. Tattoos black against his tanned skin and that cock. Stop looking at it for God's sake, woman, a distant but desperate voice within shouted. But it was too late. He had seen my glance, hell he might have felt it, it was so strong and of such a length that it embarrassed me.

"You like," he smiled.

"Oh yes, I like very much,"

I replied, before the realisation set in that he was not referring to the heat, nor the ladle, not even the water or steam, but his now hardening cock, which he was proudly stroking for me.

There is nowhere to hide in a sauna, I can assure you, I looked for one, nearly as long and hard as Kurt's swaggering cock. I was about to blurt out a firm 'NO'. But instead only managed a gasp as a hand landed on my thigh and jumping I looked into the sparkling crystal blue eyes of William. Now I'm not easily impressed by men. There's no one I would look at rather than my loving husband. But even he knows I have a weakness and that weakness is piercing blue eyes. It makes no odds to me if they are set in the face of a twenty year old or a 60 year old. They get to me and I fall for them every time. I fell. I know I'm weak, but I fell. His hand moved as slowly up my thigh as Kurt's walk towards me. I couldn't fake my glances now, he was there in front of me, cock in hand and he was hard, proper, solid shaft of steel hard. The sort of hard that makes every vein stand out like rope. As I stared wide eyed I heard the voice within again, 'touch it, go on, I dare you, touch it,' it goaded, every ripple along his prestigious shaft and his wide, engorged helmet begged to be touched.......... so I did.

To this day I still don't know what shocks me about what happened next the most. Was it the feeling of Kurt's hot, heavy veined cock resting on my trembling palm, before my fingers encircled its girth? Was it the weight of his full shaved balls in my left hand, that moved as I gently squeezed and cupped them. Or was it the gentle and magical speed that William slipped a finger inside my swimsuit and parted my hot wet lips. I only know that shock, soon turned to thrill, as I eased my legs apart to gain him better access to my moistening pussy. Kurt now moved in a gentle and rhythmic motion, hands on hips, sliding his beautiful long shaft between my tightening fingers, he was magnificent. I left his balls to hang, then swing as, like a drunken housewife at her first male strip show, I roughly fondled and caressed his flat stomach and muscled chest, smearing the sweat that glossed his skin. As I gazed in awe at his body, wondering what the fuck I was actually doing her and now, he just continued to pump forwards and back all the time smiling down at me. I was fixated, my eyes couldn't take it all in, his cock before me, his big heavy balls swinging and that body, glossed with sweat, rippled with young tanned muscle.

My body was now not my own, it belonged to them. William's fingers parted my slippery pussy lips and expertly found there target, my erect swollen little clit. This nub of pleasure was soon so wet I could hear his movements, and I was reeling with every one of them. The sweat ran in rivulets down my neck and trickled into the chasm of my cleavage. The once pale blue swimsuit was now almost black with moisture and to be honest it didn't feel that sexy. Kurt not wanting to be left out now took the halter strap and as I ducked my head down, he slipped it through my sweat wet hair, over and off, pulling it quickly down to reveal my sweat glistening tits. This he enjoyed immensely and as if it were possible, his big cock felt to swell even bigger, the veins fit to burst. I had no choice, it was inevitable and I could resist no longer. Mouth open, tongue reaching out, I took him in. The taste of his cock will remain with me forever. As my tongue swirled around, flicking up from below the ridge of his helmet, I could taste droplets of precum on my lips and tongue. He was big, so big it made my jaw ache, but it was too good to stop. He needed it, I needed it and William was making sure I got it. Fuck he was good. With his left hand he worked my pussy, one finger in my pussy hole, then two and all the while slipping and sliding his thumb hard over and around my throbbing clit.

Out of the sweat blinded corner of my eye I could see William's right arm crossed below his left, his hand clenched around his cock and he was pumping. His cock was nowhere near the size or splendour of Kurt's, but you wouldn't say no to it. The view was thrilling, but I returned all my attention, well as much as I could muster as I moved my sticky thighs wider apart, to Kurt's pleasure. He was now moaning loudly and thrusting to meet the gulps and bobs of my mouth. Then without any warning he came. He didn't just dribble, he gushed, he spurted, and I gagged a little. Now I'm what you guys call a 'spitter', I know you do."Does she spit or swallow," was a common call from my youth. Well I spit or at least let it find its own way out, and out it came. Spunk ran like foam from my mouth, down my chin and onto my tits and thighs in thick wads. As I felt his load hit the back of my throat again, I ran a desperate tongue over his helmet to slow and stem and ferocity of his unloading. He bucked, wildly in my mouth gabbing roughly at my tits, as I squeezing every last drop of pleasure from his body.

William wasted no time either and as I twisted as far as I could to see, he came. Two, no three, no four spurts of thick spunk left his tip to splatter onto his own thigh as he contorted in pleasure. The last load running down his clenched fist and onto his drained balls, as his head rocked. Then it was my turn, with Kurt still hard and oozing in my mouth, I came. I came like no other time before or since. I came like a porn star. I bucked ground and writhed on those fantastic fingers and that, thankfully softening cock. I lifted my bum, once stuck to the bench, up, pressing as hard as I could onto William's fingers, like a woman possessed. As tears ran down my face with the release, I came again. My legs slammed tight on William's arm, making him jump with shock. I held him there, trapped, tight between my sweat soaked, cum covered thighs, until the feelings subsided and wet, slippery fingers were allowed to slide from my pussy-hole with one last, spasm inducing slip through my lips.

Breathe, was the next thought that flashed into my mind, breathe. The heat, which had been ignored during our frantic sex, now became almost unbearable. As if my climax had awoken some level of reality within me. I flopped back on the bench, my skin running in sweat, my breasts red from rough handling and my thighs and stomach splatter marked with thick wads of fresh cum. My chest bobbed up and down in time with my racing, almost painful heartbeat. I was spent. Exhausted, shaking and satisfied in a way I had never experienced before. I glanced around the sauna, sweat blurring my vision, panting like a dog after a long, hot walk.

It was only then that a noise from behind attempted to focus my search. Kurt's now completely soft and satisfied cock hung, the last string of his cum dripped to the wooden floor as he turned and walked towards the door. William, head in hands, his back curved as if in pain, struggled to his feet, rather painfully using my left thigh for leverage and without a word or glance did likewise. The noise caught my attention again.

Stood, head bent, pressed tight up against the ceiling of the sauna was Hubby. Cock in hand he pumped slowly up and down his swollen shaft, sweat dripping from his chin to the wooden slats below.

"Mind if I join you now?" He questioned a broad grin on his face.

He stepped slowly and carefully down the three benches until he stood before me and reaching out a hand, pulled me to my feet. Shaking still with the rush and thrill of my experience, I stood for a moment, my head resting on his hot sweat wet chest, my hands clenched in his, his erect cock pressed firmly against my spunk sticky stomach.

"Bend over," He whispered through my hair, "Bend over and I'll fuck you hard and deep."

He was right, he needed to release his built up excitement and I need a cock inside me. Without another word between us, I turned, spread my arms wide and griped my fingers into the slats of the second bench where minutes before I had cum so hard. I felt his hands on my inner thighs as he lifted and spread them wide, pressing the bottom of my spine down, lifting my bum up ready for his cock. His strong but gentle fingers parted my bum cheeks and seconds later his smooth helmet pressed between the slippery wet folds of my pussy and he entered me in one push, balls deep.

"Ah...ah..aghhhhh," I gasped out as his size and vigour took my breath away.

No sooner was he deep within me, than he gripped my hips and pulled out to his tip, before plunging back in balls slapping on my bum and thigh tops. He began moving in me, his rhythm both strong, deep and relentless. My breath came in short gasps and grunts with every inward thrust, making my full tits swing and slap as the rhythm increased and his grip on my waist tightened, pulling me onto him. By now I could barely keep my legs tense as he rammed me hard, rutting me like an animal.

"You want it like this?" He hissed breathlessly, "You want it rough and hard?"

Oh yes, yes I wanted it just like this. The boys now gone had left a need deep within me, a need for a good old deep, rough doggie fucking. My hair and sweat blinded my eyes and my outstretched arms fought to resist falling forwards on the hot wood. His hands moved from hips to bottom, his rhythm still relentless, pounding in. I felt him gently part my cheeks and long slim finger, teased then pressed then entered my tight puckered hole, making me gasp and shudder. He was giving me what he needed, but I loved it, I loved, wanted and needed his roughness.

"Come on baby," I urged him on, "Fuck me harder, fuck me deep, fuck me like your dirty bitch."

Oh he was fucking me like a bitch alright, his finger ring deep in my tight bum pumped in an out, as my tits slapped wildly and my pussy squelched in time with his hard thrusts. Control, if ever there any, was slipping away fast as I raced towards my orgasm. Breath now coming in short gasps, I clenched my pussy tight around his vein rippled shaft, as it hit me and fuck did it hit me!

"OH YES......AH....AHH....AGHHH....OOOOOHH.....OOOHHH...BABES, F-UCK ME......F-UCK ME HARDER......HARDER!" Sweat dripping from my face and tits.

"FILL ME WITH SPUNK......FILL ME......FILL....MEEE!!" I begged, knowing he was close.

He grunted loudly as he came, wrapping his right arm under my belly, pulling me up onto my tiptoes and hard back onto him. Holding me there, almost motionless, the heat and sweat of his body pressed tight against mine, I felt his cock throb, twitch and jerk inside me as he pumped his hot spurting load deep into me. I felt the heat of his cum, with every jerk that ripped through his body, as he filled me more with hot sticky spunk. He shook and juddered, without further thrusts, relishing in the pleasure as my pussy, spasmed hot and wet around his cock, milking him.

His arm finally relaxed and lowered me from my tiptoes, his finger slipped from my clenching bum, and with his balls emptied and his cock now softening; he slipped from my still throbbing pussy, dripping cum in globs that splattered onto the floor. I heard his panting, gasping breath in the heat and then felt a gentle hand pat on my still shuddering red pounded bottom.

"Come on," He urged, "There's a large cold bottle of Moet waiting in the room for us."