Deer Lake Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer and her Duplicate learn more about control.
3k words
3.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klace
klace
26 Followers

He used her all the time. I'd wake at odd hours of the night, looking around the small room I rested in for what had roused me from the half slumber I was in. I don't even have the space to lie down, though the new changes to my body don't seem to mind. I'd see nothing, hear nothing, and then from the other side of the wall I'd hear it. The soft groan of Darren, then the sloppy noises of my duplicate sucking his cock or the hungry but muffled moan of her being pushed into the bed followed by the squeak and slap of him thrusting himself into her- into my- pussy.

I'd hear them finish, the squeak of one or both of them falling to the bed, springs squeaking and then moments later I'd start to fade again, feeling sleep creep into my mind. My head would droop forward and my eyes would close. The next thing I know it's morning, Darren would open the door to my closet and smile at me. Her hands- my hands- the duplicates hands would often be slinking around him. Rubbing his neck or shoulders.

This is any such morning. Darren gives his polite if uninterested smile, immediately turning away from my closet and walking down the hallway, the duplicate follows him as he walks. He's dressed simply, a baby blue button down shirt like he's going to church, khaki pants that fit well, his dark hair parted on the side, and his feet enclosed in dark brown leather shoes. She's wearing nothing, her ass bounces gently with each step, her ass sways without a care in the world.

I feel myself shudder forward, the first few movements are always stiff in the morning. After only a few steps my gait evens out. Each of my body's steps are perfect. My ass doesn't bounce, despite the enhancements to my body since the duplication, my body moves in such a way that nothing jiggles. It's a sexless yet confident kind of movement.

I make no choices in my day. Simply ride along inside myself, feeling every fiber and bottle as I perform my tasks. Darren sits and watches a game, well I assume it's a game, each time the TV enters my vision, it looks to be a screen full of static. I clean the desk in his study, straightening all the books and papers, putting away the pens and weights. I run a feather duster back and forth over all the open spaces, the deep mahogany desk becoming subtly darker with each swish of my wrist.

I stand up turning to leave the room when I feel it. My senses change, the colors of the room seem to mutate for a moment before returning to normal. My body has frozen in place, it doesn't move or twitch, just stops. Then I hear the quiet sloppy slurping noise coming from the living room, just out the door of the study and around the corner.

"That's it, good girl," the familiar voice of Darren confirms my suspicion. The slurping grows slightly louder, and is suddenly accompanied by the quiet "gluck glurck" of Darren's cock bottoming out in the duplicates throat. She coughs and sputters for a moment, and in that moment I try again.

It doesn't even take all my might anymore, though it still takes some effort I focus hard, pulling my foot forward and continuing my movement toward the hall. My steps are nearly natural now, though I still shudder a bit if my mind wanders. I feel a rush as my foot comes down on the soft carpet, then my other lifts off as instructed. I've never made it more than a step with out my body kicking me back out and taking control back.

My other foot comes down, just as my first lifts off again. I'm doing it. I'm walking again, wherever I want to go. I turn my eyes down, slowly rotating my head with them. I bring them to focus on my hand as I pull my fingers open. The fingers don't move at first, the spray bottle feels somehow oppressive in my fingers. I push them harder, willing the fingers to separate, as my feet now carry me thoughtlessly forward.

In the other room I hear the static change, the soft "gluck" noises have been replaced by gags and deep heaves.

"Come on cunt, get it over with" Darren's voice calls out. The loud crack of a slap against the duplicates face rings out. Then another slap. The guttural gags speed up as a third and final slap rings out through the house.

"Guhh- fucking finally." Darren's voice calls out roughly, the familiar cadence of him emptying his balls into the willing holes of that thing that wears her skin. Just as he releases himself, I feel the fingers move. The open straight up, sending the spray bottle tumbling to the floor with a soft thud. My feet, still moving forward, step over the bottle. I move my eyes back up only too late.

The deep browns of the wood panel wall overtake my vision in an instant I feel my head knock against the wall then stop. For a moment I'm not sure what's happened. I feel a warm liquid run down the side of my head, feel the cool wall even through the thick layers of bra and the thin dress over my chest. I try to step back, but I'm locked out. Unable to move as my body holds itself still.

"Go see what you're up to in there," Darren's voice is calm and even. I hear the familiar zip of his fly and the metallic clang of his recliner doing what it's built to do. Soft footsteps cross the small living room and turn the corner.

The duplicate doesn't talk. It never talks. I feel soft fingers grab under my chin and turn my head, my body automatically adjusts, turning towards the duplicate. She stands before me, grin on her face and eyes bloodshot. Her makeup has run in great grey-black streaks down her cheeks, one of which is bright pink. You can nearly see the outline of his hand on her rapidly bruising cheek. The liquid dribbling down her chin and dropping carelessly onto her large yet perky tits is clearly a sick mixture of Darren's cum and her own slobber.

"Just a misstep sir." I feel my own lips make the words as they slide out. The vibration feeling alien to me, the thought surely being from outside my mind. The duplicate reaches a hand up to her own face and touches it gently. The skin shifts for a moment the black veins underneath are surely visible, and then they settle again. Her makeup has been washed away, the bright pink impact mark shifted back into perfect skin. The spit, cum, and smile still remained.

"Alright, well get started on cleaning the kitchen before dinner," Darren's voice carried easily, he had a strong voice which spoke confidently. "Leave her dirty too, she won't like it, but she needs to learn efficiency"

The Duplicates smile faded for a moment, before coming back even wider, she turned wordlessly and walked out the door of the study. My body followed, bringing me along with it.

-------------------

I cleaned well. Scrubbed every pot, every pan, and every utensil. Then with a rag and sponge scrubbed the tile countertops. Finally on my hands and knees, I worked to scrub the floor. All the while, Darren watched his static, occasionally calling out in excitement or displeasure, and the Duplicate sat at the dining table, which sat just across a small counter from the kitchen. She smiled, ear to ear. What had been wet and gooey spit and cum earlier had dried into little more than a flaky white dusting on her chin and chest. The long rivers of fluid now looking like a dried lake bed that stretched down between her perky tits, over her flat tummy, and ended in her belly button.

As I finish my last semicircle of scrubbing along the now cleaned kitchen floor, I recline back on my heels, then pull myself upright. Turning efficiently towards the exit of the kitchen I began to walk before Darren's voice stopped me.

"I'm getting hungry, start on dinner dear." Without a second thought my body turns back, stepping back into the kitchen and proceeding to the stove. My body begins opening cupboards quietly and pulling out items. I fill a pot with water and set it to boil. I have no idea what this recipe is, but my body is intent on it.

---------------------------

My body scoops small portions of the twisty noodles onto two plates, the thick white sauce that's been simmering is scooped out effortlessly and drizzled over the noodles. Without missing a beat my body grabs a small handful of broccoli from the sheet it's just pulled from the oven and drops them onto the sauce as it works its way down into the noodles.

"Dinner is ready." My voice calls out sweetly, even I think it sounds pleasant. I grab the two plates and walk to the table. Darren pulls out a chair at the head of the table and sits down.

"It smells lovely." He smiles as he speaks, looking from the food to me. My body smiles back, placing the plate before him. My body immediately places the other plate on the table and turns back towards the kitchen. It walks carefully to the fridge, opening it and pulling a small glass jar of black mass from it's cool containment. It walks over to the duplicate, her eyes wide and mouth open, her tongue laps out for a moment wetting her lips and re-hydrating some of the dried spit and cum.

I gently unscrew the cap of the jar and turn it over, the black mass immediately begins to wriggle and slumps towards the opening. Four or five little stringy slugs plop out onto the table. The duplicate reaches for them hungrily, but Darren stops her.

"Not so fast." His voice booms across the table. The duplicate stops, her head hangs down and eyes look up at him. "Before you eat," he begins as I recap the jar and turn away returning it to the fridge, "I know you'd like more. If you continue to perform like you did this afternoon, this is the most you'll get. Your full meals will start coming again once you start performing at the level you were taught to. Now go ahead."

I close the fridge door and return to my seat as he finishes his short speech. He begins to eat his meal slowly, taking small bites and seemingly savoring the flavor. My body begins to do the same, scooping up small bites of the food and politely dabbing my lips should any escape my mouth. The duplicate doesn't eat this way. As soon as she's permitted, she grasps desperately at the small slugs shoving them into her mouth as quickly as she can. She finishes quickly, immediately turning her eyes to me. My body does not meet her gaze, which quickly turns to the fridge and then back to me. Her eyes continue in this way for an unbearably long minute.

"Girl, you know when you'll get more." Darren says calmly, scooping up the last of the sauce on his plate,"start performing properly and you'll get your meals. I'm not afraid to replace you should you fail to learn. Just ask Martin what happened to the last one."

He pushed the plate away in satisfaction, yet said nothing. My body continued to eat the pasta and sauce, still only two thirds done with our meal.

"Dessert?" He asked calmly. My body nods, pushing itself away from the table and nearly finished meal and standing up from the table. "While we're waiting," Darren starts as I step into the kitchen,"come over here and lets see if you've learned anything". I open a cake stand and pull a knife from the knife block.

The Duplicate stands, swaying and smiling as she walks over to Darren. He pushes himself back from the table, turning his chair slightly towards the duplicate. My body places the knife against the cake, using the minimal force needed to separate a reasonable piece.

The duplicate effortlessly undoes his fly and pulls his cock out, it's already hard and throbbing. Wordlessly she sinks it into her mouth, the usual sound of slurping and gagging isn't present yet, as she uses a free hand to work the shaft, while she focuses her mouth and tongue around the head of his cock.

"Well I see- I see you're already trying harder." Darren manages as his hand reaches down to stroke the duplicates head. Her hair normally hangs just between her shoulder blades, but now creates a messy shroud around his cock as she rubs it in one hand and flicks her tongue back and forth across his bulging head.

I place a finger gently against the side of the cake opposite the knife, holding the soft lemony sponge against the shining blade. I drop the slice carefully onto a small plate, replacing the cover of the cake stand and drawing a fork from the drawer beneath it. I turn towards the table. I take a step and then feel it.

A moment of hesitation, my body stops moving as if frozen again. The cake in my hand, both feet planted firmly on the floor.

"You must be hungry." Darren's smile is devious, nearly vile, as he strokes her head again. He begins to pull her hair back, shuffling it all to one side and then grabbing it gently."Where's that dess- dessert?" he calls with a slight moan in his tonality. I instantly realize the danger of revealing my glitch. The only thing that had kept me sane was expanding my agency, relearning how to move myself.

I will my legs to continue walking, my movements slightly stiff, but they work. I pilot myself towards Darren and the duplicate. He slowly begins to sink her head deeper onto his cock. The familiar slurping begins. I place the cake on the table. He takes the fork and begins to cut himself off a slice. I turn roughly, pulling out my chair awkwardly and sitting back down at my food. I pause a moment, unsure of how to eat. It'd been weeks since I used my muscles to actually lift a fork.

Awkwardly I grasp the fork, then bring it to the plate and begin to scoop up noodles and sauce. The slurping accelerates, turning quickly into gags. Occasionally the soft clink of the fork slicing through cake and hitting the plate cuts through the noise.

I lift a fork full of noodles and sauce awkwardly to my lips. I can taste it now, I can feel it. It's cold and getting stickier as it cools, but I place the noodles in my mouth and chew, the flavor is mild, but far more than I've experienced in weeks.

I take a few more bites, each awkward and slow. The orgasm begins to well within Darren. He grips the duplicates hair tightly and then with a cluster of thrusts, he blows in her mouth again. As he does I falter, spilling some noodles onto the simple dress I wear. I want to clean it up, but all I can think of is another bite of the cold, nearly stale food. Who knows how long I'll be able to taste.

Darren speaks again, but I don't hear him, I lift another fork full to my lips. I think he's speaking to me, but I can't let my attention be drawn away. I need more-

Then I feel it, the hand of the recently re-soiled duplicate on my shoulder. She leans over my plate. I see nothing but the long shaft of drooly cum drop onto my noodles. Then another, and another. I look up, to see her mouth open and cum dribbling out onto my food. I look to Darren, a newly devious smile scrawled across his lips, his cock still standing up from his pants, a single dribble of cum running down the side of it.

"Go on, finish it if it's so good." His voice is cruel. I hesitate, looking down at the food. A globby layer of off-white cum and drool sticks to the pasta. I don't want this.

Darren sits forward, his smile fades slightly as he speaks,"Finish it off."

I slide the fork under the noodles, then bring it cautiously to my lips. In my state of control, I can spell the still warm cum and unmistakable scent of spittle on the noodles. I slide the fork into my mouth. What had just been the comforting and simple flavor of a white sauce was overwhelmed with the tangy and salty notes of his cum. I chewed the noodles slightly, feeling my control begin to slip. I swallowed, feeling the cum run down my throat and disappear within me.

I feel the control slip through my fingers. My body swiftly reaches down and scoops up another fork full of noodles and cum. It chews and swallows it. I don't taste it though, I only taste that cum, stinking of musk and salt. Tasting like defeat.

There was a twinkle in Darren's eye. Where before he'd seemed to look right through me, saw me as just the help, just something to cook and clean, there was suddenly a note of interest there.

"Well," Darren starts quietly, "that was one of the more interesting meals I've had in a while." He slips his cock back in his pants and zips his fly up. "Be sure that this one gets cleaned up before bed" he says, indicating the duplicate and the crusty aftermath of both dessert and her afternoon task.

Without hesitation, my body stands to clear plates and begin cleaning her duplicate. Darren doesn't retire to his study as is usual, instead he opts to watch my body clean the duplicate. This distracts her greatly. Instead of her usual obedience and passivity, she makes eyes at Darren, a few times spreads her legs and lips to invite him in.

Darren doesn't watch her though. He watches me.

klace
klace
26 Followers