All Comments on 'Defiant Destiny Ch. 06'

by Acatha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Oh! I loved everything that has happened! And Dante still didn't vacuum.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusalmost 2 years ago

Great as always, keep up the good work!

P.S. I also find the lovely woman's form as an excuse not to vacuum, but then again, any excuse works.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next part! But seriously, what is Cyrea gonna do about Dante and his chores? Domestic Bliss at its finest.

AcathaAcathaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Of all the things in this chapter I wouldn't be surprised to receive a comment on, I never expected it to be the vacuuming bit, hahaha :D

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanalmost 2 years ago

Dante needs a Roomba

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am quite surprised! At the beginning I expected Dante to end up with one succubus, one angel and the valkurie, to be balanced in three directions: Heaven, Hell and Earth. Now, I don't know, whether Eir or Alex is will end up with another partner. Maybe Alexis' first love got thrown in he'll for corrupting a higher angel and became a succubus? Or Eir find a devil, who got broken for refusing an evil deed?

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 months ago

Every man has the fantasy of having sex with his partner covered in other men's cum... What man wouldn't love to taste another man's cum in his partner's mouth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcatha@Acatha
Hello everyone :) I'm a long time reader of this website and finally dared to publish my first story here. I'm absolutely thrilled to share it with you, and I hope you'll enjoy it. *** I'm not sure how many of you lovely people read these comments of mine on my profile page, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES