All Comments on 'Defiled: Him'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so happy, you published the last part, thank you so much! ❤️

MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

Wow, that was something! It was much different than the rest of your stories, even those most serious ones. Dark and sad for the bigger part, but well written and I loved that you gave us the happy ending and reconciliation between characters. I liked also that you didn't make Jamie into the villain, I didn't believe he was an arsonist, he loved Tye too much, it just wouldn't have much sense! Exceptional story and ending of the trilogy. Thank you for the great read!

CaramelunicornCaramelunicornover 1 year ago

Great ending. I would love to see a sequel and update on Noah and Jaime. Maybe, they get married and Nick finds out the truth about his relationship to Jaime.

ESTECZESTECZover 1 year ago

I can't even put into words how intense, sad but also beautiful and joyful it was at the same time. I'm glad you showed the true face of Jamie. And Nick was really nice to him. It followed up the previous chapter nicely. :) I cried when poor Jamie suffered and when he tried to kill himself. It reminded me a bit of me.

I'm glad that everything turned out well, exactly as it should be. Tye with Nick, Noah with Jaime. And it showed how much Jamie loved Tye and wanted to protect him from the truth and especially wanted to help his mother and his unborn baby sister. Jamie really had no reason to try to kill Tye when he loved him so much. A truly beautiful story full of tears and happiness. Thank you Eraj, you have made me a good day today because I had a bad day since morning.

Thank you very much :) ❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes this was intense and emotional! Why did you turn off the voting, I wanted to give you 5****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear eraj,

I have read all your stories, you could say I am a "hardcore reader ;)". I am always sad, when I have to read, how much you are struggeling with bad ratings or harsh criticism - as a writer myself I can just tell you, be kind to yourself in that regard. There are always, always, always gonna be people who don't like the stuff we put out there. Just know, there are so many people who really enjoy your stories and appreciate, what an amazing gift they are! You put so much of your time, effort and energy into producing strories, that you then generously share with us. I have come to realize, that the most important question is always: Do I like the story? Do I stand behind what I have written? Because then it gets a lot easier to ignore people who give unconstractive critizism, that just makes you feel bad. I really admire how hard you are working and how much you appreciate constractive critzism, that is a great trait! Anyways, really looking forward to the next one, all the best! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First my dear Eraj, the thanks shouldn't go to us for staying for the end, but rightfully go to you for finishing this wonderful trilogy. And second, if this was a sample of your writing without an editor, you should never worry about that again. I think you might be somewhat of a perfectionist, at least where your writing is concerned and because of that you probably worry about it far more than is necessary. The slight mistakes never interrupted the flow of the story and were so few that I barely noticed them. Now, for my comment about the story itself. If there is anyone who ever doubted that you were a master storyteller, this last part of the trilogy should put that idea to rest. Only a talented writer could turn what was thought to be a villain like Jamie into a sympathetic character who would actually emerge as one of this story's heroes. Coming from you Eraj, I figured this would have a happy ending, you seem to like them as much as I do. But even knowing that, you really surprised me this time. I wouldn't have thought happiness would ever be possible with the amount of pain and sadness that was going on here. I had to stop reading several times because of my own emotions welling up. That ending though made all of the tearing up while reading this worth it. If I were able, I'd give you a hundred times *****s for this one, it was that good. Along with that goes my thanks for finishing this story, I was afraid you weren't going to. While I'm sure that I'm not alone in this opinion, I think you are a truly gifted writer. For this and for all of your other stores that I've read, I remain your faithful and unwavering fan. MLF

maryanekmaryanekover 1 year ago

Wonderful ending of the series, very emotional. I hoped for all of them to be happy.

GaybrielGaybrielover 1 year ago

I loved the story and was even emotional in some part!

Don't let other people beat you down, not every person has your best interest in mind. Keep up the good work, write as you feel is right and with what your heart agreed, don't try to please other people as some just are sadistic and sexually frustrated and try to turn authors into their punching bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that ending was so emotional…and I loved it! I'm following you because I can’t wait to see what your mind produces next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about Greg? I wanna know! :D I bet he was topped in some nice prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are the comments closed? I wanted to give you 5*!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Wow! So glad you told Jamie’s story! Beautiful ending, actually all three stories were wonderful! I would love to read an epilogue of the two “brother couples” happy in their lives and together in their new unbroken family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really amazing ending! glad everyone was happy :)

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Marasso

Thank you so much, for your opinion! Yes, I didn't want him to behave weird, on one hand transferring to college to be with Tye and on the other hand wanting to kill him? It would be weird. :)

@Caramelunicorn

I'm not planning on continuing the series, so I will leave that to your imagination :) Thank you for your opinion!

ESTECZ

Thank you so much! Your opinion means a lot to me! I wanted to write something a bit different than my usually light and happy stories because not every story has to be funny. In life... there are tragic circumstances and as an author, I have this innate need to touch also on more difficult topics. I don't want to be a one trick pony. Even on Literotica, I believe there is still a place for that, and I know you understand me perfectly! Thank you for your comment!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

To all of you who are interested in how Jamie looks, please take a look at my Twitter, I just put there a pic, with a boy who I had on my mind while writing the story!

Check it on my tweeter profile: MR__Eray

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

A sad but beautiful story. Thank you for writing and publishing the end to this story.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thank you, It's my way of writing story, I like to drag people through things but make them happy in the end.

@Straycatndc

I'm sorry, I will not continue the story, it cost me a lot. :(

But I'm happy you like it!

@Anonymous

"Why are the comments closed? I wanted to give you 5*!"

Thank you kindly, but I received very-very harsh critique before publishing the 3 chapter and was sure this chapter will be absolutely hated and 1-star-bombed, and I didn't want to see the story I worked so hard and put so much of my private time into it, to be destroyed. Maybe it was a mistake, and I shouldn't listen too much of other people hateful opinion, only what my heart tell me. That's also a strong possibility. :D

@Anonymousa

"What about Greg? I wanna know! :D I bet he was topped in some nice prison."

He wasn't put in jail, he was bailed out, but sadly I will not write a follow-up, I'm done with the story for now. I will publish a few Transgender stories now, to take a little break :)

@Anonymous

"Wow, that ending was so emotional…and I loved it! I'm following you because I can’t wait to see what your mind produces next!!"

Thank you. It will publish new Transgender story in probably next 2 weeks :)

@Gaybriel

Thank you <3 <3

@maryanek

Thank you so much!

@MLF

"I think you might be somewhat of a perfectionist"

I just would love to speak English better, but as I'm 34 my process of learning is much slower than it used to be and I'm not always glad about my results :D

" If there is anyone who ever doubted that you were a master storyteller, this last part of the trilogy should put that idea to rest. "

Thank you so much for your kind words!

"I had to stop reading several times because of my own emotions welling up."

I'm honored and happy, it was my dream to bring about emotional responses, and if that was accomplished - as an author I can't receive bigger price!

"Along with that goes my thanks for finishing this story, I was afraid you weren't going to. "

I try to finish all my stories, but it takes time and mood :)

@Anon

"I have read all your stories, you could say I am a "hardcore reader ;)".

That's wonderful! Do you also read my trans stories?

"I am always sad, when I have to read, how much you are struggeling with bad ratings or harsh criticism - as a writer myself I can just tell you, be kind to yourself in that regard."

I admit I let it influence me pretty hard and that's a mistake. I received probably the most harsh critique EVER before publishing this chapter and it had a really negative impact on me. The worst part is I didn't feel I deserve it and many complaints were not-logical at all, but still, I let it influence my mood. That was stupid on my part. :D

"There are always, always, always gonna be people who don't like the stuff we put out there."

That's true.

"Do I like the story? Do I stand behind what I have written? Because then it gets a lot easier to ignore people who give unconstractive critizism, that just makes you feel bad."

I probably just complain too much, but I'll try to approach it a bit different from now on :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear eraj (answer to your earlier reply)

Yes I definitley also read all of your stories with trans characters in them - I just really enjoy your storytelling and the way you describe characters. I think you are really talented writer!

Also I am sorry if my first comment made you feel like you are "complaining" or that letting bad comments get to you is a "mistake". I think it is really brave to share how negative comments effect you and your feelings are more than valid. I also am not immune to negativity towards my writing, believe me :). I wish sometimes people would be more careful with how they word things and remember how much effort you put into your work. Maybe you could let a person you trust filter out really nasty comments and messages, that are not constructive, before you read them? Anyways just sending lots of good vibes and all the best :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Before my Grandma pasted we'd play spades and I fell for her sand bagging. I swear you were sand bagging this whole time. I can't believe you almost didn't do a part 3.

I fucking loved part 1, part started great and seemed like it went off the deep end. This conclusion made it one of the best stories I've ever read. Masterpiece, congrats. I felt many things reading this and I won't be able to convey it all.

I will admit I don't like the poor choices Jamie make but it was necessary to complete the story. Giving him the choice at the end with everyone knowing was a last beautiful twist I didn't see.

I knew I'd like Jamie from the get go for good reason beside the perceived whorish behavior. No matter who we are or the choices we make there is a side to everyone's story that vindicates why, despite being poor choice, they believed it was right at the time.

Your story was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story so much I gotta add another comment. So one of my favorite game series growing up was suikoden (aside from loving that it was an RPG and strategy game) because it was my first real story experience where they highlighted not everything is good vs evil or right vs wrong. That everyone has a side to their story. That everyone usually thinks they are making the right choices for their reasons.

I say that because as a society I see more group mentality thinking. I read a reddit and there is an overwhelming majority preaching the same perspective of an issue or problem as if their isn't another side to the story. You can't think any other way. There has to be some evil intent at every turn and we have to find the villian in this story. I'm like most who grew up on Disney narratives of happily ever afters and good vs evil only to realize 8 years into my first real relationship and 5 years into a marriage that everything isn't as black and white and my mentality of only doing pure good all time needed to evolve to meet reality. It is something I like to see from creative writers and story tellers. That real life is complicated and great stories can convey that complication in beautiful ways!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous1

"I fucking loved part 1, part started great and seemed like it went off the deep end. This conclusion made it one of the best stories I've ever read. Masterpiece, congrats."

Thank you, wholeheartedly!

"I will admit I don't like the poor choices Jamie make but it was necessary to complete the story. Giving him the choice at the end with everyone knowing was a last beautiful twist I didn't see."

My idea was: Jamie was only 18, he couldn't deal with his emotions like an adult, and with his suffering, he, however, matured later and - for example - understand that he and Tye wasn't the "perfect match made in heaven". Jamie needed a different type of person, and Noah was better for him. Tye was too "intense" and a hotspur, impetuous person. Tye didn't make him feel safe, it's mentioned at the beginning he was "scared for Tye' many times, as Tye was a showoff. Noah was calm and stable, more proper partner for him.

Nick however - was different. He enjoyed a bit of adrenaline, and... crazy situations. So, they were more fitting for each other.

"Your story was beautiful!"

I'm happy you enjoyed it! It really makes me relieved! :D

@Anonymous2

"Yes I definitley also read all of your stories with trans characters in them - I just really enjoy your storytelling and the way you describe characters. I think you are really talented writer!"

Thank you for your kind opinion! I hope I will not fail you. Soon my new trans story will be up. :)

"Also I am sorry if my first comment made you feel like you are "complaining" or that letting bad comments get to you is a "mistake".

But I'm complaining a bit too much! It's a national feature for Polish people :) We are complaining excessively :)

But on a more serious note.

As a fellow author, you probably know how it feels to work for days, sometimes weeks for free and people make poo on your head, but to be honest, 100% logical approach is ... that's just life.

It's sucks by default! :)

There will always be people who will hate our stories and we can't make change their mind.

I even had to delete one comment here yesterday from person who is harassing me under almost all of my new stories, and i already asked the person to stop, and... nothing changes, the comments keep coming, so it's just... sad, people can't get their own life. It can even discourage an author from writing at all, sadly. :( I know such a case. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eraj, I have read all your stories which you have posted, I don't know why others criticism about Defiled, but truly I love this 3parts, hope you're next story will be having more parts.

JipsyRoseJipsyRoseover 1 year ago

you write well and I enjoy reading the stories. Love the stories.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@JipsyRose

Thank you so much, I appreciate other authors opinion so much, as I'm not a native speaker, so I'm very self-conscious about their comments :)

@Anonymous

I'm happy you liked it! I was really afraid, but maybe it was unnecessary! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better than most of the gay romantic stories I have read on this site. I want to thank you for not having a female character in the story with a voice.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

Well, I mostly write gay stories and trans or crossdressers stories, so I rarely have born-female characters as main characters, but Literotica have many of them, so everybody will hopefully find what they search for with ease :) There are really wonderful authors on Literotica writing great straight stories - I just don't feel I am skilled enough to pull good straight story. Maybe one day.

But I have three new transwomen stories almost ready for publication now, so these women will definitely have a strong voice in my stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Satisfying story, I liked the ending. Fair and square!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got unexpected solutions, I didn't think that you would make so complicated the fate of the Heroes - Nick, Tye, Jamie and Noah. You have shown in all parts that the fate of man is mostly dependent on him and his willpower, character. And that what counts is true friendship, Love, trust in yourself, honesty, and feeling safe with the other person. I've grown very attached to the characters of Nick and Jamie, and in them I find myself and the experiences they've been through. You described the sex between Jamie and Noah wonderfully, I must say I got aroused reading it myself.

I will say that at the end I missed that Nick with Tye and Jamie with Noah did not meet together at a joint wedding or just sat together at one table.

Thank you so much for the wonderfully captivating and informative story of Nick, Tye, Jamie and Noah. Greetings from Warsaw, SissyBoy from Poland. (Asia)

Niespodziewane rozwiązania się doczekałem, nie myślałem że aż tak skomplikowane zrobisz losy Bohaterów - Nicka, Tye'a, Jamiego i Noah. Pokazałeś we wszystkich częściach że los człowieka jest w większości zależny od niego i jego siły woli, charakteru. I że liczy się prawdziwa przyjaźń, Miłość, zaufanie sobie, szczerość, i czucie się bezpiecznym przy drugiej osobie. Bardzo zżyłem się z postaciami Nicka i Jamiego w nich odnajduje siebie samego oraz doświadczenia jakie przeszli. Wspaniale opisałeś seks pomiędzy Jamiem a Noah, powiem że sam się podnieciłem czytając go. Powiem że na koniec jakby zabrakło Mi że Nick z Tye'm i Jamie z Noah razem się nie spotkali na wspólnym ślubie czy tylko zasiedli razem przy jednym stole.

Dziękuję bardzo za wspaniałą porywającą i pouczającą historię Nicka, Tye'a, Jamiego i Noah. Pozdrawiam z Warszawy, z Polski SissyBoy. (Asia)

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SissyBoyAsia

Thank you for your another comment under my story, I'm glad you liked the sex scenes, I also liked them as they are partially based on factual events from my life. I was in a relationship with a person abused in the past and it influenced me heavily. I could never look at some topics and problems the same way again, after that relationship. I agree the story probably should have a bit longer ending, but I was so stressed, I didn't have an editor, it was very long already and I was pretty harshly criticized over the story by one person, that discouraged me on working on it more. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

/////

Dziękuję za kolejny komentarz pod moim opowiadaniem, cieszę się, że podobały Ci się sceny seksu, są częściowo oparte na faktach z mojego życia. Byłem w związku z osobą z trudną przeszłością i miało to na mnie duży wpływ. Po tym już nigdy nie mogłem spojrzeć na niektóre tematy i problemy w ten sam sposób. Zgadzam się, że historia powinna mieć trochę dłuższe zakończenie, ale byłem tak zestresowany, że nie miałem redaktora, a historia była już bardzo długa i zostałem też dość ostro skrytykowany za nią przez jedną osobę, co zniechęciło mnie do pracy nad nią. Ale mam nadzieję, że i tak ci się podobało :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you block votes here? Such a good story, wanted to give you five!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you, I'm happy you wanted to give it 5 stars!

I blocked it as I received a very critical opinion from a proofreader, now it's kinda pointless to unblock it as not that many people read it anyway so the votes won't be growing.

PrinceraPrincera5 months ago

I loved it thank you so much for sharing it

EdeyEdey5 months agoAuthor

@Princera

I so appreciate it! Nobody commented on this story for the last 9 months, it such a nice surprise to receive a nice word here! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the stories. I wish you would give us an update on Nick and Tye and let us know if Jamie meets his dad. These characters are wonderful and I wish you would revisit them. I would also like to get a teams’ reaction of Tye being gay. I think that would be a good story line too. By the way I’m a straight female and I love your stories!

AvemgnAvemgn2 months ago

Wow. That was a beautiful end to the series. Thank you so much for posting it. It is nice to see the characters all try to do the right thing. I really enjoyed this story.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Avemgn

I especially appreciate comments under this story, since it has so little love from people...

@Anonymous

I was planning on expanding it, but so much negativity was surrounding this story (harsh criticism from a friend) when I was writing it, that I kind of lost momentum and published it as it is now. Who knows, maybe in the future, I will revisit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

EdeyEdey25 days agoAuthor

@Anon, thx :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Defiled: You Previous Part
DEFILED Series Info