Defiled: Him

Story Info
Jamie's story. The third and final part of Defiled Trilogy.
26k words
7.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/09/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Important!

This is the last, THIRD part of my trilogy "Defiled", please read previous parts first.

This chapter has NO BDSM elements but is very DARK AND SAD.

It's NOT a sex smut, it's just the conclusion of the trilogy.

It shows the suffering, suicidal attempt and the healing process of one of the MCs. This may be shocking and disturbing to some readers. Please take my warning seriously! The story is not for fun, it's a conclusion of the series.

I decided to publish it ONLY at my die-hard readers request! Please, don't hate on the story...

Also - unfortunately I didn't have an editor for this story, so I apologize in advance - it may have some grammatical issues since I'm not a native speaker.

Al characters are 18+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie's POV.

7 months ago.

Tye's lips on my neck moved slowly, sensually. God, I loved being in his arms.

I closed my eyes, calmly raising and lowering myself onto his dick, my arms wrapped tightly around him.

"I love you..." I whispered, feeling my orgasm building and taking its momentum.

I moaned and tilted my head back to speed up my movements. "So much...!"

"Jamie... Jamie..." Tye mumbled, his lips still roaming over my neck and collarbones.

I increased the pace, my hips working quite intensely, Tye's cock sliding in and out of my heavily lubed hole. It was too good, just too good! Tye's free hand grabbed my dick and started rubbing it, and I was lost at that moment. I just couldn't take it any longer.

Whimpering, I came, and my jizz landed in five wonderful spurts on Tye's chest, my cock pulsing in his hand. And the pleasure just took my breath away.

Tye braced himself on my hips and began thrusting even faster inside me, and soon I felt him following my climax, groaning loudly and panting like a hunting dog.

"Gosh... so good..." he murmured, resting his forehead on my arm.

I chuckled softly and ran my fingers through his short, black hair. Our relationship was like a dream come true for both of us, we were both almost ridiculously happy. We spent every fucking day together, as many as we could, and we made big plans for the future.

I smiled, and he returned it by giving me a kiss on my swollen lips.

Suddenly, he tilted his head and looked in the direction of my house, frowning. We were sitting in a gazebo, and from our vantage point, we could see the top row of windows above the bushes.

"Has your mother come back yet?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so. She usually gets back around six. It's not time yet."

Tye pointed in the direction of my house. "The kitchen light is on."

I jerked my head up. That was impossible, my stepfather was driving a truck, and when he came back, we could hear it even from the backyard.

"That couldn't be him. I didn't hear his truck."

"Yep, me too. But maybe we missed him, you know because we were busy with..." Tye smirked and kissed my lips with quite a passion.

We kissed like that for a while before I nudged him a little and murmured, "I need to check this out. If it's him, we shouldn't stay in the gazebo, he likes to come here for his afternoon coffee."

Tye sighed, "Okay, baby. I'm gonna jump over the fence to Mrs. Jennings' side. She already knows me, I'll be fine." He winked.

"Okay, but be careful. Her dogs are very aggressive!"

He burst out laughing. "Yep, for me, they are like Chihuahuas!"

I shook my head in disbelief. It was typical Tye. Crazy and always a bit irresponsible. He was scaring me many times, when he did some pretty stupid stuff, just to impress me or his friends. He even earned the nickname "Geronimo!" in reference to the Eleventh Doctor's catchphrase in Doctor Who.

We kissed goodbye one last time and this time... I held him close, maybe a bit longer than usual. I really didn't know why. Maybe I felt like it was our last, innocent kiss.

Tye jumped over the fence, waved his hand - and disappeared. I prayed that those dogs were inside my neighbor's house.

I returned to the house and glanced at the driveway, but there was no truck. Still, someone was home.

Since my mother married Joseph two years ago, we moved into his house. I was pretty happy about that, because our life before that was kind of... not worth mentioning. We lived in my grandma's house, and my mother was whoring herself around, to put it lightly. She was into drugs and bad men. There were days when I hardly saw her, and if it hadn't been for my grandma, I wouldn't even have had anything to eat.

Each night my mother would buy her booze by spending every last dollar she earned from her waitress job. But two years ago, she hit a new low. She started showing up late for work, and her boss... fired her. My grandmother told her she couldn't return home until she was sober... Grandma was desperate enough and managed to persuade her daughter to ask people from the church to help her go to therapy for alcohol addicts.

Miraculously, it worked! She started attending the club AA and soon met Joseph there. He was much older than her, already around fifty. She was twenty-nine at the time, because she gave birth to me as a teenager when she was sixteen years old.

I never met my father.

It was, in her own words, a married man from Scranton whom she had met on a vacation trip. After she became pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with her because he was expecting a child of his own. I only knew his name: Giovanni. He was of Italian descent. From him, I inherited my dark eyes and dark brown hair. My mother was blond, I didn't look like her, in her opinion - I was a copy of my father.

My mother and Joseph got together rather quickly and were married perhaps three months after they met. We moved to a better neighborhood where Joseph lived, and I changed high schools, which turned out to be a wonderful event, because I met Tye...

We soon fell deeply in love, and the only dark cloud on the horizon was the fact that my stepfather was a homophobe and I had to hide my sexual orientation from him.

Tye and I had to be extra careful around him and pretend we were just high school friends playing video games together.

I wasn't fond of Joseph, he was pretty taciturn and not very friendly, we rarely spoke. However, he tolerated me because I had good grades, and that was enough for him to leave me alone. He always wanted me to get out of the house as soon as possible and get a full scholarship, and he expected me to achieve that because he wouldn't pay for my tuition. I was busting my ass to do that and I was on track, so we had a truce. I was living my life and he was living his.

As I entered the kitchen, I noticed two empty coffee mugs on the table. I froze. Fuck! When he drank coffee... he always took his coffee to the gazebo! I swallowed hard.

This time, Tye and I were there.

Did he see us and return home? How so? Why didn't he stop us? Beat us? Yelled at us?

And why were there two mugs? What was going on?

I went looking for him and found him pretty quickly with a tall, somewhat obese man around thirty. They argued loudly in the garage. I didn't hear what it was about, but when I got in there I saw their eyes on me, intense and full of anger.

"Jo... Joseph, hello, I didn't know you were home," I mumbled. "I didn't see your truck."

Joseph pressed his lips together. "I've been having some... financial problems. I'll fix it soon," he said in a very tense tone.

"Yes, that's right!" The big man turned to me and smiled ugly. "He'll fix it all right. He has the perfect opportunity." And he looked to Joseph. "The debt can be nulled, Joseph. If you'll only agree..."

"What's going on here, Joseph?" I asked, feeling uncertain.

He came up to me and grabbed me by the arm

"Come with me!"

I didn't know what to make of this, but I didn't protest. We went into the house and into the basement. I noticed that the tall man was walking with us. How strange...

In the basement Joseph had his private 'man cave'. He had dragged an old sofa here so he could take naps - this was during his drinking days, as he confessed to me in one of our not-too-numerous conversations. Since he stopped drinking, he was rarely here, but the bed has remained.

He put his hands on my shoulder

"Listen. I've been having some... problems at work. During the transport I damaged... my client's valuable cargo... It wasn't my fault that I had to hit the brakes hard or I'd have had an accident. I didn't have insurance. I usually did. I was a bit late with the last payment installment..."

"What... are you talking about? I don't understand." I blinked, dumbfoundedly. I knew he worked for a trucking company, but I didn't know they had separate, individual insurance policies for their private trucks.

He narrowed his eyes and jerked my body a bit. "That's not important right now! The only thing you need to know is that my boss, Henry... this man..." He made a quick gesture toward his guest, "is willing to nullify my debt. If I let him fuck you. A couple of times."

I froze. I was completely paralyzed. I couldn't move an inch, I could only blink. The moment I regained consciousness, I screamed, "What the fuck! How dare you..."

And then he hit me.

Joseph slapped me so hard in the face that I fell to the floor.

"We both saw you, Jamie! Fucking with your fag friend in the gazebo. I was about to start a brawl, but Henry stopped me. And he made me this deal: You become his fuck toy, and I'm out of debt. Clean cut."

I growled. "You fucker...! I'll never agree to it! You're out of your mind! I'm not going to..."

He bent down and grabbed me by the clothes on my chest.

"Then you and your whore of a mother would be out anyway. She's pregnant, did you know that? It's only the second month. Now she'd be forced to move back into your fucking grandma's house and go back to being a whore for a living. And you? Would you want that? To move out? To be far away from Tye again?! To see her struggle on the streets?"

I was shocked - how could he say something like that about my mother, he had married her and that's what he really thought about her?! He would throw her away with his child in her belly? At that moment, I realized that my mother didn't have him on her side. Not really.

She only had me...

"Stop arguing with the boy, Joseph," the big man said. "Just go. I'll take care of the boy myself. I like them to have some... spunk. I like it when they protest!" He grinned viciously.

"No! Joseph...!" I started, but Joseph's boss caught me and pressed me to his chest.

"Get out, Joseph. The little slut is mine now!"

Joseph took a step back, his face a bit pale, almost hesitant, but he gritted his teeth, stormed out of the basement and slammed the door loudly.

"Joseph!!!" I screamed and screamed, "Joseph! I beg you...!"

But he did not come back.

Henry pushed me toward the sofa, and the moment I was about to jump up, he pressed me down with his 350 pounds, crushing my 130-pound body.

"Please... Please... Please, leave me alone!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face.

Then I had a flashback... Tye's smiling face. His kisses on my neck. His gentle touches on my skin.

But it all seemed to slowly disappear and be replaced by something new.

The darkness.

Henry tore my clothes, then laid himself on me and pushed my legs apart.

And he defiled me.

That was the end of me.

As I was before.

***

Two hours later, when he finally let me go, I ran out of my house toward Tye's house.

I didn't even have a single tear in me to cry. My whole body was bruised, I was in pain. I just sobbed, but my eyes were dry, and I could barely breathe, only in short shallow breaths that kept me alive, but nothing more. I was shaking, shivering as if I had a high fever.

Five minutes later I reached Tye's house, as we lived close by. I knocked - or rather pounded - on the door.

There was silence for a moment, then the door opened. It was Noah, Tye's brother. His eyes widened in shock.

"My God, Jamie! What's happened to you? You look like hell!"

'"Whe.... where's Tye... I need to see him..." I mumbled, shaking badly, my voice raspy.

"God, you really look awful! Tye's not home, mom sent him shopping! Come on, please come in!"

"I... I..."

"Come on!"

He pulled me inside and steered me toward his room as if he didn't want his mother to see me, perhaps intuitively sensing that I didn't want that.

As soon as we were inside, he closed the door and leaned against it.

"Tell me what happened? Did you get beaten?"

"I was just r**ed."

The moment of silence.

Yes, that's what I said. I don't know where I got the courage. But I just had to tell someone about my suffering. It was too much for me to bear.

Noah turned as pale as I've rarely seen him. The entire Russo family was of Sicilian descent, and they all had olive skin. But now Noah looked like a snowman.

He came up to me and knelt beside the bed. He took my hand in his.

"God... Jamie... who... how..."

I lowered my head, allowing him to nearly crush my hand in his grip. I knew he meant well.

I told him how it all started, about Tye's visit, how Joseph and his boss had to see us, and how it all ended... He listened intently and looked at me with widened eyes that were of a similar color to Tye's eyes, only a little lighter, more green than hazel.

"We have to go to the police, Jamie, to the hospital! Surely you understand that?" he whispered after hearing it, his lips twisted into a hard line. "He can't get away with that! He can't, Jamie. And you know it!"

I sat stiffly, almost paralyzed, just swallowing my tears and shaking, thinking hard.

Then I explained to Noah how Joseph had threatened to throw me and my mother away, even though she was pregnant.

Noah wouldn't accept this. He begged me, he insisted that I go to the police, because such a thing should never be concealed.

We almost argued back and forth, the more he insisted, the more I was sure I shouldn't report this to the police. The one thought kept coming back to me.

A vision.

My mother, standing on the street again, begging men for money, sucking their dicks. I saw that a few times. And I saw her beaten, r**ed, battered. Just like I was now...

But she was in such a state regularly. She escaped hell when she met Joseph. He wasn't the best - being all grumpy and irritable, but he never beat her, and she had a chance to spend her life by his side in relative comfort. I knew he was over fifty and already had some health problems, he was probably hoping to have her as a caregiver for his old age... But surely they both had some advantage in that relationship.

I now had the power to take that away from her. My one visit to the police, and her white-fenced dream would be shattered forever.

The more Noah tried to convince me, the more certain I became that it was a mistake to come here in the first place.

"Tye can not know!" I exclaimed suddenly, standing up and walking to the window. We were expecting Tye to be back at any moment.

"What?! Do you want to hide something like that from him? It's madness, Jamie!"

"You know how crazy he is! You know what he would..." I interrupted.

Suddenly I noticed somebody going past the fence of Russo's house. It wasn't Tye.

It was my mother.

I froze seeing her.

She had a summer dress on and walked straight, her long blond hair blowing in the wind. Since she stopped drinking, she had regained some of her previous beauty. She was carrying shopping bags. She looked... so fucking happy. And just normal! Not like I remembered her, when she'd been returning home drunk and wasted, angry and frustrated, blaming the entire world.

Now she had her peace... And I had her fate in my hands. And... the fate of my unborn half-sibling.

I sighed. "In a month school is done. We're both going to college. Different ones. We initially agreed we would keep a long-distance relationship, but maybe it's for the best? I can... I can't look Tye in the eyes to tell him... I was... this man..." I pressed my hands to my eyes.

"Tye was my first, Noah! First and only one. We were... we were... everything to each other..."

Noah stood up also and came to me. He put his hand on my shoulders.

"My mother... She was on the street, you know? She was officially just a waitress, but on the side she was fucking with men for money. So, she could drink and buy drugs. Do you know what it would mean if he would throw her away? Or if she would leave him, because of what he allowed to happen to me?"

Noah looked me in my eyes and then gently embraced me, pulling my head to his chest. He was even taller than Tye. Two months ago, he decided to leave the military and was now working as a bodyguard in some company downtown. But I knew he was planning on moving to New York, so he would be living not far from Tye's campus.

His massive, bulging muscles were warm and weirdly comforting. For a short, and sweetly weird second I felt safe, even though it was impossible anymore. I sighed, forgetting about all the fear and shock...

For a blink of an eye, all of that disappeared.

But the magical second soon ended.

There was pain and despair in me again.

"You want to lie to him? Conceal something so... horrible from him?" Noah asked quietly, obviously, he couldn't agree with my decision.

"Besides the situation with my mother, the other reason is... I love him, Noah. It would break his heart. If I just... If I just start to prepare him slowly for our... break up now... It would be much easier for him to accept that we have to split..."

"Prepare him? How?!"

I squeezed my eyelids. "I tell him we are too young to be only with each other... We need to live more freely, maybe meet other people..."

Noah raised my chin up. "What are you talking about, Jamie?! It's the worst idea! Tye loves you more than his own life! He will not understand why the sudden change in you!"

I sobbed again, feeling so broken and devastated I couldn't formulate a sentence. Finally, I gathered myself a bit and whispered. "I'm not worthy of him and his love now, anyway. I'm defiled, Noah. Not pure anymore, not innocent."

Noah looked devastated. "How can you say something like that?! You didn't cheat on him, you were r**ed!"

"I'm just a whore now..." I said, shocked by the bland tone of my voice, with almost no emotions. I blinked, freed myself from his embrace, and fixed my eyes on their driveway, beneath the window.

But Noah grabbed my arm again. "Stop saying it. It's not true! You are still innocent..."

I turned my head to him, almost with annoyance. "He will use me again, Noah. The debt is not done. He said it himself, I'm his cumdump now. His fucktoy. Once a week till the summer ends - I'm his."

Noah pressed his hand to his forehead.

"Are you crazy!? It needs to stop! If you don't say Tye, I will tell him myself!"

I let out a breath.

"Then I will kill myself! It's what I should do anyway! I won't let you! I don't agree! You have no right! It's my secret!" I could hear my scream almost like it was another person screaming, not me. I was kinda... out of my body, the tainted, defiled body, I became. With his vile cum dripping from my abused, dirty hole. I felt it, even now. Or was it my blood?

Noah froze, staring at me, at my face, and winced in anger.

"Jesus, Jamie... Either way... Tye will be destroyed. No matter the way you choose to do it..." he whispered, looking broken, devastated.

He realized I was too far gone.

I pursed my lips and I left his room. I changed at this moment, forever. There was no way back for me. I was forever lost for Tye. No longer his pure, innocent boyfriend. I was now another man's property.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers
123456...8