All Comments on 'Deke's Birthday'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haven't you had any black bastard triplets yet? You are slacking I would of thought the amount of times you fuck mindless black cocks you would be knocking out black bastards by now. And of course getting your wimp pathetic white husband to pay for everything. Also have you told all your friends and family that you are a bitch slut for mindless black cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a collection of pathetic, entirely unlikable characters. May they all die of a a random assortment of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

joguyjoguyabout 2 years ago

I bet Deke was real happy with your bare white (and red) ass for a birthday present Dee! The only thing i can't believe is that tommi actually had a noticeable tent in his pants but i guess anything is possible! Can't wait to read more! I know Deke wasn't done with you yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome did you suck or fuck his friends

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months agoAuthor

I eventually ended up doing "things" with all of the men there - but not that night.

@joguy - I hope he was happy, I sure had a good time! In the early days, Tommi was still getting hard, but you had to really look close to notice! LOL! Thank goodness Deke wasn't done with me. Spent the next two years learning the joys of being his "cum-sucking jism vapire" as he liked to say!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...