All Comments on 'Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 03'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another depraved story by an author who obviously has some issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Making" a cheater continue to have sex outside the marriage is not punishing her. It's rewarding her with the same prize that you're "punishing" her for grabbing before. All you're really doing is playing Russian Roulette with a whole bunch of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was a fun read.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

There may have been worse stories posted in LW, but not recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear more about you whoring out your wife! It's very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think the biggest problem with this story series is the flipping from first to third person and back again, sometimes in the same sentence, That makes it hard to read, which fortunately is a short read between chapters. I'm not much of a cuck and slut fan, but the writing left a lot to be desired. Please get a proof reader, or at a minimum read it out loud to yourself. That way you can catch the screw ups before you post it. That's where you lost most of your points with me.

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

Author is one of the worst writers to populate this site.

It seems every story is short and badly written.

But I will try to find a good one.

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

Author is one of the worst writers to populate this site.

It seems every story is short and badly written.

But I will try to find a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous