Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaden meets a judge’s grand-daughter and Jules falls for her.
22.2k words
4.73
3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Doing some major editing and formatting and being sick to boot makes me not feeling like doing shi-, er, anything. A big thank you to those still interested in my stories. While they may never go to print, it means a lot to know that people are interested in them. And now, back to the story!!

~Ghost~

Chapter Five

Brittany Stewart

So, now that we got all of that out of the way, we can move on to the reason I wanted to tell you this story in the first place. Quick backstory: After graduation, Jules and I moved back to Dallas to work for a local law firm, and for two years, it worked out well for us. That is, until that law firm started wanting me to, shall we say, bend the truth to ensure success in winning cases. I very disrespectfully declined to tell them in no uncertain terms that a potential partnership wasn't worth violating my moral compass and they could kiss my hairy white ass if they didn't like it. You can guess that that didn't go over too well with them.

So, Jules and I broke off and founded our own firm. Cross-Rhoades Law. 'When you're at the crossroads of deciding on legal action, call Cross-Rhoades, and we'll help you make that decision.' I wish I could take the credit for that unbelievably clever slogan, but believe it or not, Riley gets all the credit for it. Yes, she and Jess are still around. Jess is Dr. O'Toole now, and Riley, well, Riley still doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. I think she just wants to be a housewife. And let's face it, with Jess being a successful doctor, Riley can achieve that dream.

Jules and I still live apart from each other at this point in the story; she in a lavish downtown loft apartment, and I in a plush home just east of the city on a small lakefront property. We still see each other at work and most evenings. We are still very much committed to each other, and I am still her only male desire. I have to stress male because there have been numerous females that she's taken back to her place for a romp in the sheets. Some have even been open to me joining in the fun.

I have turned into somewhat of a recluse. Jules and my secretary, Gladys, are the only two people that work in the office that know what I look like. Speaking of Gladys, now there's a feisty old crow who doesn't take crap off of anyone, least of all me. 'You want coffee; your legs aren't broken. You want copies made; your fingers aren't broken, either,' she told me the first day I hired her. I laughed. She didn't. I have a coffee pot and a copier in my office, in case you want to know. Her main job is to field my phone calls and office visits, and only the ones she deems necessary are allowed through. She also helps me proofread my emails and letters before sending them out.

Cross-Rhoades Law has been immensely successful. I guess people, for the most part, cherish having a legal team with morals. We don't lie to people or try to gouge them out of their hard-earned money. We don't take accident cases unless the potential client knows we're not out to rape people for money to make our clients instantly rich. We recommend to our potential clients an appropriate amount of money given their situation and negotiate from there. If they outright want to make hundreds of thousands or millions just because the offending party can afford it, we politely decline to represent them.

So this is the point in the story where we meet Brittany. As I said before, I seldom venture out of my office except where necessary. I let Jules handle all the face-to-face interactions with the public. I know it sounds crazy, with me being a lawyer and all, but I just don't have any interest in interacting with people because they can be sly, conniving little foxes that only care about hurting other people for the sake of their own gain.

How does that work, you ask? Well, Jules takes the cases, and I work them, handing them off to Jules or one of our other lawyers on the team. We go over them via phone, and I coach them on the case and answer any questions they have. They take it from there, and we win about ninety percent of all the minor cases we handle. If it's Jules working the case, we work it together either in my office or hers. Very rarely do we handle a criminal case, but they do come through from time to time. I am adamantly against taking family law cases, however. I learned my lesson early on.

So, Jules and I have a system in place when we want to be with each other for more than just work. We get together two or three times a week for playtime, and about once a week, Jess and Ri come over, sometimes without Jules and sometimes separately. So Jules and I will send a simple [Help] text followed by a colored heart depending upon our mood. Yellow is gentle with cuddles. Red is passionate and loving. Blue is domination. Purple is shibari (rope play) and domination. Brown is anal. Black is full-on fucking like rabbits, and anything goes.

So, about two years ago now, Jules sent me a help text followed by a heart of every color of the rainbow. I'm instantly worried because she's never sent anything like this before. There's been times when she's sent a couple of different colors but never more than three. It's the middle of the day, and I'm supposed to make one of my rare appearances in court in an hour and a half, so I pick up the phone. Luckily, I have an excellent rapport with Judge McKinley and have his cell. The phone call went something like this:

"Hey, Judge, how are you today?" I asked.

"Kaden, you better not be trying to get out of coming to see me today," he replied.

I chuckled, embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry, your honor, but something just came up--a family emergency. Any way I can get a last-minute continuance? I'll owe you big time, sir," I told him.

He sighed, exasperated. "Goddammit, Kaden," he said. "You're lucky I like you, son. That's one of the two things going in your favor."

I groaned inwardly as I knew he was going to call in said favor. "And the other thing, sir?" I asked hesitantly.

"I just so happen to need a favor you can help me with, and you're not going to like it," he said.

I stiffened, knowing where this was going. "If it has anything to do with a family case, sir, then I'll see you at one," I told him flatly.

"Normally, I'd say something like, 'That's what I thought.' Kaden, but I really need you on this case. It involves my granddaughter, and Judge Holden is presiding over it," he told me.

"Well, shit," I said.

"Well, shit is right, son," he said. "Can I count on you?"

I sighed. "Yes sir, you can count on us," Jules said, coming into my office from the doorway to hers.

I looked up to see she's already naked with the evidence of her desire trickling down her inner thighs. She must be really worked up. "Good. And thank you, Miss Rhoades," Judge McKinley said. "I'll send you all the details, Kaden. Send Cookie an email with a formal continuance request, and I'll make sure it happens. Good luck, you two, and thanks a million."

"We'll make every effort to ensure she's taken care of, Your Honor," I said, looking at Jules with my heart pounding and drool dripping down my chin.

"See that you do, Kaden," he said. "See you in a couple of weeks."

I looked at Jules, confused. "A couple of weeks, sir?"

"I'll explain it to him, Your Honor," Jules said and hung up the phone.

I looked at her wide-eyed. "You just hung up on-"

"I need your cock in me, now," Jules said, almost demanding my consent as she knelt in front of my chair and roughly grabbed my belt to undo my pants. She had my limp cock out in record time, and before I can even process what's happening, she's swallowing it to the hilt.

It begins to respond, and she adjusts herself as it grows in her mouth, and she moans long and low in satisfaction. "Damn, girl," I growled in pleasure. "What's got you so worked up?"

She pulled my shaft out of her mouth long enough to say, "Fucking hot ass client," before swallowing me again, bobbing up and down on my now rock-hard shaft.

I chuckled playfully. "Fuck," I growled in pleasure. "You should have...invited her here, then."

She pulled off of me again. "Not a her," she said, stroking me while looking up at me.

"Oh," I said as she points my cock at her face and gives me the look while stroking it and licking the tip. I know that look, so I close my eyes and focus. A moment later, I'm cumming so hard that my fingers are digging into the sides of my chair. I open my eyes to see my cum all over her face and breasts. She's wiping herself clean and licking my semen off of her fingers. "So, what man has you so worked up you send me a combination of every heart color known to man?" I asked as she stands to go to the bathroom and clean herself.

She came back into the room a few minutes later and planted her sopping wet pussy on my still hard shaft as she said, "Jason Bourne look-a-like." She sinks down to the hilt and starts bouncing up and down as her hands grab hold of my shoulders to steady herself.

"So, Matt Damon?" I asked, smirking as I grab onto her hips. "He's your celebrity crush?"

She grins down at me with a feral gleam in her eyes. "And Selena Gomez," she said.

I roll my eyes, but I'm grinning as well. "So, Jason Bourne look-a-like," I say, motioning for her to continue.

She stops then, looking down and away slightly as she blushes profusely. "He-he won't stop touching me, Daddy," she said. My eyes narrowed slightly at that. "Not that I mind so much, but I'm afraid it will interfere with his case. I honestly think he only chose us because of me."

"Transfer his case to someone else, then," I told her.

She shakes her head as her hips start to move, grinding against mine. "Besides you, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the office that can pretty much guarantee a win," she informed me.

"I'll take it, then," I told her.

"Please, Daddy," she said, looking down at me with tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. "Let me handle it. I'm already so far invested in it."

I sighed. "Fine," I told her, and she smiled widely. "But you're getting in the straps next time you come over." Her smile faltered. "Inverted for one hour."

She looked down at the floor. "Yes, Daddy," she meekly replied.

I reached up and cupped her cheek, and she looked into my eyes. "You should have told me before today, Jules," I softly said but with firmness.

"I know, Daddy," she said. "I just didn't want you to worry."

"Well, now I am worried," I told her. "I want someone else in the room with you when you talk to him. Tell him whoever you get is an intern. I don't care, but you're not to be alone with him anymore. Got it?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy," she said. She started nibbling on her bottom lip. "Take me from behind?" she asked, standing up and bending over my desk. Her gorgeous ass and slick pussy are on full display, so I slide deep inside her as she moans loudly. "Ohhhh, yes, Daddy."

A couple of hours later, Jules is coming out of the shower; yes, there's a full bathroom with a tub and shower in my office, drying her hair. "So, is Judge McKinley's granddaughter in some kind of trouble?" she asked.

I nodded. "Just going over the email he sent now. Seems there's some kind of infidelity involved. With, great, drug, and alcohol abuse as well."

"I assume since I got involved, I'll be meeting with her?" Jules asked.

I nodded again. "I'll be on conference, though," I told her. "I want to be a part of all of her interviews."

Jules gave me a lopsided grin as she smirked. "She must be pretty hot for you to want to sit in."

"No idea whatsoever," I replied. "But Judge McKinley is a good man and has always done right by me, so I want to be involved as much as possible."

"Okay, fine," she said with a playful smile. "When are we meeting her?"

"Tomorrow," I said, reading over the email once again.

"So soon?" Jules asked, looking surprised.

I sighed in exasperation. "It seems we only have a week to interview her and put together a case. Pretrial is next Friday."

"What the fuck!?" she exclaims. "Can we request a continuance?"

"With Holden?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Dammit," she said, defeated.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Brittany Stewart, it turns out, is indeed gorgeous. She's also a spoiled, snobby little rich girl pretty much living off of mommy and daddy's money. She's got red hair and light blue eyes on a round face with a sloping nose and a mouth that makes Julia Robert's mouth seem small. Okay, not really. But she does have a big mouth, and not just literally, either. Seriously, this girl does not shut up when she gets going.

Her body is almost rail thin, I assume from the drug and alcohol abuse, with small breasts, narrow hips, and long legs that look so frail you could snap them in two like a Thanksgiving wishbone. If she was this gorgeous now, I could only wonder how beautiful she'd be once she filled out to normal proportions. She came into the office the next day, and we talked to her in the conference room rather than Jules' office. I was on speaker, but as I had cameras installed in almost every room in the building, I could also see her. She was wearing a little black dress that was almost falling off her, and she could barely walk in the high heels she had on--no pantyhose, which concerned me.

When she walked in, the first thing I said before she even sat down was, "Mrs. Stewart, are you willing to go through rehabilitation for your drug and alcohol abuse?"

She was halfway to sitting when she paused, then sat down. "I don't have a drug or alcohol addiction," she said with a snobby little upturned nose.

"Miss Rhoades?" I asked Jules.

"She smells like she used way too much perfume, boss," Jules replied. "But it still doesn't mask the smell of alcohol."

Brittany shot her a glare that was so hot it would melt steel. "I don't-"

"Do not try to lie to us, Mrs. Stewart," I told her, forcefully cutting her off. "If you want to see any money from your divorce, you will-not-fucking-lie to us," I told her through gritted teeth.

She was taken aback by my language. "You...can't speak to me like that!" she shrieked incredulously.

I sighed. "Show her, Jules," I said, all pretenses of professionalism gone for the moment.

I watched as Jules took an envelope out of the stack of papers she had in a manilla folder and handed it to Brittany. Brittany opened it and took out the form, skimming over it, and her eyes went wide. She took her time reading it word for word, and when she was done, her shoulders slumped. "You know my Poppy very well, apparently," she said, sounding defeated.

"He's the one judge in this whole damn county I'd love to have all my cases tried before," I told her, my tone gentler this time. "I'd trust him before I trust my own mother." That got a small smile out of her. "Now, about rehab."

She nodded. "I'll go," she said meekly.

"Good," I said. "And you'll stay for the duration? And do whatever it takes to complete it and stay clean afterward?" She nodded, looking utterly dejected. "That's what I like to hear. Now, we think we may be able to get around the prenuptial agreement to a small degree."

Her head came up to look at Jules. "Prenup??" she asked, confused. "I never signed a prenup."

Jules took out another slip of paper and showed it to Brittany. "Is that your signature?" Jules asked.

"Yes, but I never signed this," she said.

"Is it possible you were under the influence when you signed it?" I asked, my interest peaked.

"I didn't sign this!" she stated more firmly.

Jules chimed in. "That's your signature whether you signed it or not and whether you remember signing it or not. Attesting the fact that it's your signature makes it admissible in court. If we can somehow show reasonable doubt, however, that you were unaware of what you were signing, we might be able to get your husband to come to an agreement, negating the need to go to trial."

She perked up at this. "How much-"

"At best, maybe one to five percent of his net worth," I said, cutting her off. She looked at Jules.

"That's anywhere from one hundred to five hundred thousand," Jules explained. "Best case scenario, you'll walk away with around three to three-fifty."

"That's it?" Brittany asked, disappointed and a bit angry.

"There's our fee and court costs," I said.

"Your fee?" she said, sitting up straight and starting to get angry. "I thought you were doing this as a favor to my Poppy?"

"We are," Jules said gently, trying to calm her down. "But we still have to get paid."

"I'll make you a deal," I said.

"I'm listening," she said, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms across her chest.

"You do what we say, to the letter and without argument," I said and paused for effect, "and not only will I waive my fee and fifty percent of Julie's, but I'll do everything in my power to get you ten percent. Jules?"

"I can agree to that, boss," Jules said. "Mrs. Stewart?"

Brittany chewed on her bottom lip as she thought it through. "What kind of things would I have to do?"

"Only those things that would make your husband, his lawyers, and Judge Holden, if we have to take it that far, know that you're serious about straightening up your act."

"My act?" Brittany said with a snob.

"I'm going to be blunt, Mrs. Stewart," I told her. "You're a spoiled little rich girl who doesn't care about anybody but herself. The fact that you have some measure of respect for your grandfather is the only reason we're still having this conversation. You need an attitude adjustment, and you need it ASAP. But at the end of the day, you have to decide if you're going to make your life better or worse. Because I can tell you now that I know for a fact that mommy and daddy aren't going to be supporting you anymore."

Her mouth gradually fell further and further the more I talked so that it looked like she was some kind of mummy from that movie with Brendan Fraser. "How?"

"Your grandfather told us he was pulling the plug on your available funds," Jules explained. "Until you can prove that you're responsible enough to receive them again."

Brittany's lower lip started to tremble. I cut the call short just before she began to wail in misery. I quickly shot Jules a text. [You take it from here?]

[Yes, Daddy.]

[Okay. Just keep me in the loop and let me know when we have to meet with the husband's lawyers.]

[Will do. Got any plans for tonight? {winking emoji}]

[LOL yeah. Jess wants an alone session in the dungeon.]

[Okay. Have fun!]

[Toodles.]

The short version of the outcome was that we were able to get the ten percent for Brittany. However, she had to go through rehab, get a job afterward and keep it, and weekly random drug and alcohol testing. After a year, if she showed she was consistently clean, she'd get her money.

Fast forward to almost a year later. Brittany ended up coming to work for us after rehab. That was also part of the deal and agreed upon by both parties, as well as both Judges McKinley and Holden. She started in housekeeping, then made her way up through the mailroom to where she is now, a secretary for one of our staff. She still has not met me face to face.

She and Jules developed a solid relationship over the course of the year. So much so that if Jules isn't out of the office during lunch, she and Brittany always eat together. I took it upon myself to venture out of my office one day during lunch and made my way to the break room, where Jules and Brittany were eating and chatting. "Who's the shrimp?" Brittany asked when I entered, going to the fridge to grab my supposed lunch.

Jules snorted, and I stiffened. Now there's a word I've not heard in a very long time, now. I was surprised it still didn't bother me. I stood up, closed the door, and looked over at Jules, ignoring Brittany's comment. I put on my best interpretation of Jerry Lewis and said in his trademark nasally voice, "Miss Rhoades, it seems someone has taken my lunch."