Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scene?" Brittany asked.

"Pretty much what we're doing right now," Jules explained. "Any type of play involving BDSM is called a scene."

"What do you think BDSM stands for?" I asked Brittany before she could get another question in.

"Um, Bondage Domination and SadoMasochism?" she asked by way of an answer.

"That's a better answer than most people give for it," Jules said, chuckling. "It's actually broken up into three main parts. There's Bondage and Discipline, which is what we're doing here. It involves," she motioned to Brittany's restraints, "bondage and discipline when a sub or slave has misbehaved."

"Like spanking?" Brittany asked, cheeks flushing.

I chuckled. "Very much so," I answered. "Do you like to be spanked?"

She shrugged as best she could in her restraints. "I like my ass smacked when being fucked from behind."

"That's not punishment, then," Jules said. "But being bent over Master's knees and having your ass smacked like a child, well, that is." She pouted a bit, rubbing her backside absentmindedly.

"The second part involves Domination and Submission," I said, keeping the conversation going. "Again, kind of what we're doing here and what Jules and I do in our daily lives. I'm dominant, whereas she's submissive. She defers to me in most aspects of her life when we're together."

"That's the simple answer, of course," Jules added, looking up at me. "Do you understand?" she asked, looking back at Brittany.

"I think so," she said, looking at me. "So, it's like what I just agreed to by losing the bet? I submit every part of me to you and have nothing for myself except to breathe."

"Exactly," I said. "For the purposes of this scene, that makes you a slave." Her eyes went wide. "I know that has so many negative connotations, particularly concerning American history, but it has so many more positive connotations in the BDSM community," I explained. "Just because you're a slave doesn't mean you're going to be mistreated. That's why everything is agreed to before the scene begins."

"But," she started to protest, looking over at the vac-bed.

"I know," I said, following her line of sight. "I'm not going to put you in the vac-bed." She looked back at me. "Why, you ask? It's okay. I can see the question in your eyes. The answer is simple. Because I would never knowingly put you into a situation where you were in fear for your life. You told me already that you have claustrophobia, so I know not to put you in that situation."

She visibly relaxed, sighing. "Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, pet," I replied. "Now, for the last part of the acronym, S&M. Most people, even the most vanilla you can probably get, can pretty much deduce what that means."

"Sadism and Masochism?" Brittany asked.

"Bingo," Jules said. "While most people have some form of an S&M kink, even some vanilla people, there are those that get off on extreme pain, whether receiving it or inflicting it."

"Are you..." Brittany started to ask.

"No," Jules said, laughing. "Like you, I like to be spanked from time to time when Daddy plows me from behind. But the more extreme stuff, I leave to Riley and Jess." Her eyes widened when she realized what she had said, and she looked up at me.

I sighed. "It was bound to come up sooner or later," I told her. "I had actually planned on telling her about them sometime tonight anyway. But still, get me your tail."

Jules groaned as she got up and went to her toy box. She pulled out a long fox tail with a rounded end. "Is that...a butt plug?" Brittany asked, a wide, humorous smile on her face.

"Yes," I said. "Jules hates any kind of butt play, so I use it as punishment for her. Don't you, Jules?" I looked over at her as she sulked back to me.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, sounding dejected. She handed me the plug and immediately assumed the position in front of me. Her legs were spread while she was on her knees. Her ass was in the air, and the whole of her upper torso was on the floor, her tits squished into the floorboards. "Spit or no?" I asked her.

"No spit, Daddy," she answered, her voice muffled by her head in her arms. "It feels weird."

I leaned down and slowly pressed the rounded end against her asshole. She jumped slightly. "Cold?" I asked. She nodded. I then began to very gently, but firmly start to twist and push the metallic rounded end into her tight asshole. Her rosebud constricted and relaxed as she slowly but surely, coaxed it in. It suddenly jerked forward as if her asshole was a vacuum, pulling it in. Once it was in place, I patted her round asscheek. "Done, love," I said. "One hour."

"An hour??" she said, pouting.

"An hour," I said as she resumed her place on the pillow next to me. She kept fidgeting, and I had to suppress a chuckle.

"It tickles my ass crack," she grumbled. "I don't like it."

Brittany did giggle. "Would you like an extra thirty minutes on the cross, pet?" I asked, looking at Brittany with a cocked eyebrow. She shut up quickly. "Never laugh at one of your sisters or mistress for their punishment," I scolded.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said. "Though I was laughing at what she said, not that she had to be punished."

"Be that as it may," I instructed. "She might have considered it an insult, thinking you were laughing at her instead of her unintended joke."

"Yes, Master," she said again. "It won't happen again. I'm sorry, mistress."

"It's okay, Brit," Jules said. "I just really hate anything in my ass, is all."

"I honestly can't relate," she said, grinning. "I love anal." She looked at me, then.

"Not with his cock, you won't," Jules said.

"I saw it, mistress," Brittany said. "I think I can take it."

"Anyway," I cut in before they could start in on whether or not my tube sausage was up to snuff. "Riley and Jessica are our other girls. Riley is a... what's the word?" I said, snapping my fingers, trying to think of it.

"Slut?" Jules said, grinning.

"Not the actual word I was looking for," I said, chuckling. "But, yeah. That's a fair assessment. Jess is not only our doctor, but she's also a borderline slave, as well."

"Riley was the reason for the messed up bedroom from earlier," Jules whispered to Brittany behind one of her hands as if it was a conspiracy.

Brittany grinned down at me. I just shrugged. "What can I say? When you've got a cock most girls can't handle, you put it to use where you can."

"Daddy!" Jules chided me playfully, smacking my leg.

"Okay, so you've got three women to play with, Master," Brittany began. "Why me, then?"

I looked down at Jules, who was blushing now. "Because of her," I stated simply, yet lovingly. "In case it escaped your notice, she's got kind of a thing for you."

Brittany looked down at Jules, wide-eyed. "You do?" she asked.

Jules nodded. "For a while now," she said meekly.

"But, why didn't you say anything?" Brittany asked.

"She was afraid you wouldn't reciprocate," I answered for Jules. "You've dated before. You know how nerve-wracking that can be, to put yourself out there like that."

"True," Brittany said, now smiling at Jules. "I've kind of been throwing signals out there, though. I just thought you weren't interested in me."

"What?" Jules said, now the wide-eyed one looking up at Brittany. "When... how..."

"Pretty much every day, mistress," Brittany said, keeping with her agreement. "Every time I'd touch you lightly on the arm or shoulder. When I'd open your drink for you before you sat down. Initially, I'd scoot my chair closer to yours, thinking you'd get the hint."

Jules laughed now. "Well, apparently, I'm as thick-headed as Daddy here is because I just thought you were doing those things to be nice."

"Hey, now," I said, feigning injury. "I'm not as thick-headed as that."

"Uh-huh," Jules said, looking at Brittany and shooting a thumb my way. "He was so clueless when we met it took me kissing him in front of everybody at the whole school for him to get a clue."

Brittany looked at me, grinning. "Yeah, that was a shocker for sure," I said, agreeing. I looked down at Jules, who beamed up at me. "I was sure there was no way a gorgeous woman like you would ever be interested in a man like me."

"I think most men feel that way, Master," Brittany said. "Even when they do look better than the women they're trying to pursue."

Changing the subject, I looked down at Jules and said, "Do you want to clean her up, or should I?"

Jules jumped up and went to get the baby wipes and a towel but paused when Brittany said, rather uncomfortably, "I have to pee."

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and her eyes widened in recognition of the rule she had just broken. "Since that is your first infraction, I'll just give you another fifteen minutes on the cross," I said. "Think you can hold it for another half hour?"

She shook her head. "No... Master," she said, remembering the first rule.

Jules came back over with not only the cleaning supplies but a bedpan as well. Holding the bedpan under her, Jules said, "Okay, baby. Let 'er rip."

Brittany looked between Jules and me for a few seconds before sighing in defeat. Jules and I waited patiently, never taking our eyes off Brittany. It was probably a full five minutes before we finally heard that trickling of liquid hitting the bottom of the bedpan. Brittany's face was almost as red as her hair when she finally finished. Jules set the bedpan on the floor next to her and grabbed a couple of baby wipes as I approached and cupped Brittany's cheek softly. "It's gonna be cold, baby," Jules said.

"It's okay, pet," I said. "I know that was extremely embarrassing, wasn't it?"

Brittany nodded. "Yes, Master," she said on the verge of tears. She turned her cheek into my palm and then shuddered as Jules cleaned her up down below. Her nipples hardened slightly as gooseflesh appeared on her upper body from the cold of the wipes.

After Jules finished cleaning and drying Brittany, she picked up the bedpan and took it upstairs to empty and wash it. Brittany and I were now alone. "I told you I wanted you to understand the good and bad about being dominated in such a way," I finally said. "Tell me some bad things that could happen to you in your current predicament."

"You could neglect me, for one, Master," she said.

"Good. What else?" I prodded.

"Um, you could, essentially, keep me down here for as long as you want," she said. "No one would ever know."

"Until someone filed a missing person report," I said. "But by then, you could be long gone or dead." Her face fell in defeat. "Anything else?" I prodded.

"I don't know, Master," she said, her lower lip quivering and eyes welling up with tears. "I'm suddenly terrified."

Jules returned about that time and rushed over to comfort the woman, putting her arms around her and holding her as close as possible. "I won't let anything happen to you, baby," she reassured. "I promise."

When Brittany nodded and moved her head to Jules' shoulder, I continued with the lesson. "If you were gagged," I started to say, "how would I be able to tell if something was wrong if anything were happening to you?"

Brittany looked at me over Jules' shoulder. "I'm not sure, Master," she answered honestly.

"Still afraid?" I asked. She nodded. I moved toward the women. Putting my hand on Jules' shoulder, I said, "Jules, will you go get her a shirt to wear?"

Brittany looked at me for a moment, and I smiled softly at her. "Yes, Daddy," Jules said, releasing Brittany and walking away.

Approaching the beautiful redhead, I started undoing her cuffs. When she was free, I scooped her up in the princess carry and carted her off to the bed in the opposite corner of the basement. I lay her down on the bed and told her to stay there and relax. Moving back to the tree, I picked up her panties and shorts and started to drag the chair I was sitting in over to the bed. Walking back to her, I noticed she had her legs together and slightly pulled up into the fetal position as if she was trying to hide herself. She also had her breasts inconspicuously covered, as if she was trying to cover her chest without making it obvious she was covering her chest. I held her clothes out to her. "Want to put your clothes on, or are you okay naked?"

She looked up at me, seemingly embarrassed. "You... don't mind, Master?"

I smiled warmly down at her. "I want you to be comfortable for the next part of the conversation," I told her. "We're going to discuss all the benefits of being dominated as you are." She scanned my face, finally resting her gaze on my eyes, then she whined softly as she reached up for the clothes. I smiled a broad, proud smile. "Yes, my pet?" I said.

Her cheeks colored further before she spoke. "So, the tree was... a psychological play?" she asked as she began to pull on her panties and shorts.

I nodded, sitting in the chair after I placed it next to the bed by her head. "Not to make you uncomfortable, but to drive home the importance of completely vetting a potential dominant," I told her. "I have some books that I'll be letting you borrow in the morning before you leave. I want you to read through and familiarize yourself with them. Since, at that time, you'll be free to make your own decisions, I will put it to you to decide if that's what you want to do."

"What kind of books, Master?" she asked, curious.

"Books about BDSM," I replied. "They have all sorts of information about the lifestyle. They'll help you to understand what's expected on a literal level. They'll teach you what to do and how to act in deference to your master or dominant, how to vet a potential dom completely, and the ins and out's of a BDSM relationship. At that point, you can branch out into your own research to determine if you're truly a sub/slave, a dom, or a switch."

She whined again. I smiled and nodded at her. "What's a switch?"

"May I touch you?" I asked. She looked at me with a confused expression. "I know we agreed I could do with you as I wished, but that still doesn't completely eradicate my moral compass. Though consent in this particular situation is implied, I still want to make sure you're okay with whatever I want to do with you." I smiled warmly at her.

She looked down for a moment, chewing on her bottom lip. Finally, she looked to have decided as she looked back up at me. "According to the deal I agreed to, Master, you can do with me whatever you wish," she said. "I meant it when I said that." The corners of her lips cocked up into a shy yet seductive smile. She blushed profusely as she spread her legs slightly, never taking her eyes away from mine. "Whatever you wish, Master."

My heart skipped a beat as I leaned forward and kissed her. She didn't pull away; instead, she returned my kiss with equal passion. Breaking the kiss, I said, "A switch is a person who goes back and forth between dominance and submission, depending on their mood or needs." I leaned back into my chair, and she visibly pouted.

Jules returned downstairs at that moment with a plain white t-shirt for Brittany to wear. "Daddy?" Jules said, shaking her ass at me, her tail swishing back and forth.

Brittany put the shirt on as I looked at my watch. "Five more minutes, love," I told her. Jules pouted again but didn't say anything.

Brittany whined again. I smiled down at her as she lay on the bed. Jules crawled in beside her and snuggled up to her from behind. "We're back in Q&A mode, pet," I told her. "Just ask your questions. I'll let you know when we're done."

"Earlier, you said something I was confused about," she said. "Something about 'vanilla'?"

"Ah," Jules said. "That's what those of the BDSM community call those outside the community, insinuating their life is boring and without flavor. Hence, vanilla, like ice cream."

"Oh," Brittany said. "So, all those outside the kink community are considered vanilla?"

I shrugged. "For the most part," I replied. "We know there are those in the vanilla community that have their particular kinks, like spanking during sex, but all in all, they're still considered vanilla."

"But isn't spanking a kink of the BDSM community?" Brittany asked, confused.

"Absolutely," Jules replied. "But it's not just about pleasure."

"For instance," I said, getting up and going to Jules' toy box. I pulled out a long pink leather paddle. The paddle was eighteen inches long, not including the handle, six inches wide, and covered in soft leather. "Meet Eleanor," I said, grinning as I held it aloft to show Brittany. Jules visibly stiffened. Brittany's eyes were wide as saucers.

"You... you use that on her?" Brittany asked, awed. Her eyes held no small amount of fear as well.

Jules nodded as she nuzzled her face behind Brittany's head. "Once or twice," I said, smiling. "Eleanor is mainly used for punishment, except when Jess is concerned. Jess loves to be spanked but hates being tied up, so she gets the straps when she's been bad." I motioned to the wall with the straps as I placed the paddle back in the box.

"Don't get me wrong," Jules said, face still hidden behind Brittany's head. "I hate being spanked, but I'm not so prudish to not admit to being aroused by it as well." She kissed the back of Brittany's neck, and the redhead moaned softly.

"So, next question," I said to Brittany.

Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed Jules' touch. She fluttered them slowly open to look at me. "Um, you also mentioned... Mmmm..." she trailed off as Jules was trailing wet kisses along the back of her neck and shoulders. I just waited patiently as I sat back down. "Other... Doms..." she finally got out. It was only two words, but I understood what she meant.

"Jules," I said.

"Yes, Daddy?" Jules said breathily from behind the beautiful redhead.

"The poor girl is having a hard enough time concentrating without your distractions, love," I told her with a chastising smile.

"Sorry, Daddy," Jules replied with a distracted whisper. "She just tastes so good."

"I bet she does," I said with a chuckle as Jules stopped her ministrations. Looking at Brittany, who struggled for the moment to focus on me, I explained. "There is actually a sizable BDSM community in the Dallas area. I've hosted quite a few munches here, myself."

"What's a munch?" Brittany asked.

"Think of it as a cocktail party," I explained. "Several people in the community come together to engage in social activity. Essentially, just friends getting together to socialize."

She looked at the furniture around the room, then back to me. "How does that work, exactly?"

"Just like any other party," I said. "Now, if it turns into a play party, well, that's when we come down here."

"Play party?" she asked.

"Do you know what a key party is?" I asked. She shook her head, looking confused. "Key parties were popular back in the seventies. Swinging couples would attend parties with other swingers. Once they arrived at the party, the men would put their keys in a bowl, and at the end of the night, the women would randomly pick out a set of keys. The woman picking out the set of keys would go home with whichever man the keys belonged to. Hence it was called a key party."

"Ew," she said, looking disgusted.

"Really?" Jules said, looking equally repulsed.

"Ask your grandfather," I said to Brittany. "I'm sure he knows about them even if he never participated in one."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with a play party?" Brittany asked.

"A play party, at its core, is simply that," I explained. "When attendees at a munch get in the mood to play, oftentimes subs are swapped back and forth between doms and subs. With consent, of course. There might be an uncollared sub at the munch who might need to get their needs met, and a willing dom will satisfy that need. In the case of the munches I host, if a play party is desired, I will most often fill the role of dungeon monitor or will assign that role to someone I trust."