Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Brittany said, holding up a hand as she looked at the thing. It was in the shape of a large X with leather cuffs at each endpoint. "You mean he actually ties people up down here?" Her eyes were wide. Was that fear or intrigue on her face?

"Yeah," I said. "Lays them back against the X and cuffs their wrists and ankles."

"And you've seen him do this?" she asked, looking astonished at me.

"Well, no," I said. "That's what he told me he does. Here, look at this," I said, motioning to the wall. There were leather straps and buckles all along the wall for about fifteen feet. "See these straps here up and down the wall? He straps them to the wall here for punishment, sometimes upside down."

"What the hell is this thing?" she asked, looking at a bed with what appeared to be a large piece of clear plastic on it with a hole about three-quarters of the way down and centered longways.

"A vacuum bed," I said.

"A what!?" she asked. Was that excitement in her eyes?

"Simply what it sounds like," I explained. "The person would crawl in, lying face up, and a tube is inserted in the hole so they can breathe properly. Then, all the air is sucked out using a vacuum, completely rendering the person immobile."

She looked at me, astounded. She looked at Jules, then, and seeing Jules wasn't as shocked as she was, connected the dots. "You've been in here?" Jules nodded softly, almost regretfully. Brittany didn't let go of her hand, though. She looked back at me, and I smiled. "You...you're..."

I nodded. Changing back to my normal voice, I said, "I am. Nice to meet you, Brittany."

There was a sharp intake of breath as Brittany leaned back against the table. "The whole time?" she asked, looking bewildered.

I nodded. "For what it's worth, I am sorry," I said, holding my hands out to my sides in supplication. "I don't like lying to people-" I started to say, but she cut me off.

"No, I get it," she said, looking up at me with a smile. "You're a recluse. You don't even go to court if you don't have to. Is it because of..." she trailed off, pointing to her nose.

I chuckled softly. "A small part of it, yes," I said.

"And the other part?" she asked.

I looked at her, pondering how to answer. Instead, I just changed the subject. "See anything you'd like to try?" I asked, waving my hand around the room.

She followed my hand, looking around the room at the other various cages and body swings. "It's all so intimidating," she said.

"Then how about the cross?" I offered. "It's probably the least intimidating piece of furniture in here. I'll even let Jules strap you in if that will make you comfortable."

She looked at Jules and then blushed. "O-okay," she said and moved tentatively over to it.

"Good thing you're only wearing shorts and a t-shirt," I said. "Otherwise, that might get a bit uncomfortable after a bit."

Approaching the cross, she turned and looked at me, but Jules was on her, pouncing like a tiger. Jules gently slammed her against the tree's base, breathing heavily, mouth inches from Brittany's. "Can I kiss you?" Jules whispered.

Brittany was panting now from the shock of Jules' action. "Yes," she breathed.

Jules thrust her mouth onto Brittany's, crushing their lips together as her body writhed against the gorgeous redhead. As Jules ran her hands up Brittany's body, she took her left arm and raised it high above her head, closing the leather cuff around the redhead's wrist and tightening it before moving to do the same on the other side, all while never breaking contact with her lips.

For my part, I just sat down in a chair across from them, instantly hard and wanting nothing more than to stuff my cock deep inside either one of them. I just watched, though, letting Jules have her fun.

Jules broke the kiss and trailed kisses up to the redhead's ear and nibbled on it. "Can I touch you?" she asked breathily as she continued to pant.

"Yes," Brittany said out loud. "God, yes, please!"

"Wherever I want?" Jules said, pulling back and looking into her eyes.

Brittany nibbled on her bottom lip. Then, looking over at me, she said, "Are you okay with this?"

They both were looking at me now, fire dancing with clear desire in their eyes. "I am," I nodded simply. "Though I can leave if you want me to, Brittany."

She shook her head softly and looked back at Jules. "Do whatever you want with me," she said, grinning.

Jules grinned back and kissed her again, thrusting her tongue deep into Brittany's mouth as her hands trailed up her sides from her hips, under her shirt, and pulled both her shirt and bra up above her breasts. As her small, perky nipples spilled free of the restrictive fabric, Jules bent down and licked one, slurping slightly as it disappeared in her mouth. Brittany arched her back and moaned, her hands pulling against her restraints, desperate to be free. Her legs were wiggling and writhing, alternating one after the other to come behind Jules's back to press her into her chest further.

Jules' hands were caressing and exploring Brittany's supple flesh as Brittany suddenly cried out, "Oh, fuck! Take off my clothes!"

Jules didn't hesitate as she grasped the redhead's shorts and, in one swift motion, yanked them down, removing shorts and green lace panties and tossing them behind her. They landed at my feet, and I looked down. The panties were soaked through. "Do you girls mind if I..." I trailed off, unbuttoning my pants.

"Oh, mmmm," Brittany moaned as Jules trailed kisses and licks down her belly. "I don't...mmmm...fucking care what...OH, GOD!" she cried out when Jules found her neatly trimmed pussy and dove in like a starving man at Christmas dinner.

"I'll take that as a no, then, " I said, chuckling as I fished out my cock and began stroking it softly.

"Mmmm," Jules moaned as Brittany's legs began to shake uncontrollably. Jules wrestled with one and got it in place as she put the leather cuff around the ankle and tied it to the base. Then, shifting to the other, she did the same, immobilizing the gorgeous redhead. Jules was kneeling between Brittany's legs, looking up at her with her hands resting on her thighs. "Do you want to cum, you little slut?" Jules asked.

Brittany's eyes went wide. She was panting and gyrating her hips as she looked down at the gorgeous blonde kneeling between her feet. "I..." she trailed off as I stood and approached.

She was looking at me with no small amount of apprehension. I raised my hands placatingly as Jules raised on her knees and pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees, never taking her eyes off of the beautiful redhead.

"I'm not going to touch you," I said, kneeling behind Jules and placing the tip of my erect shaft against the warmth of her slit. I slid home to the hilt and stayed there while Jules moaned and writhed against my hips.

"Oh, Daddy," Jules said, and Brittany looked down at her, then back up at me. "Thank you, Daddy. I needed that."

Jules licked her lips and slowly moved back toward Brittany's pussy, softly licking her lips before kissing and suckling them. Brittany moaned but never took her eyes off me. "Daddy?" she asked, panting.

"Yes?" I said with a mischievous grin. Brittany opened her mouth to reply, then closed it as if she had wanted to say something, but in the moment, forgot what it was she wanted to say. I smacked Jules' ass, and she squealed into Brittany's pussy. Brittany took in a shuddering breath as she continued to pant. "That's enough, my love, for now," I told Jules.

"Aww, but Daddy, she tastes soooo good!" Jules whined, complaining.

Looking at Brittany, I said, "Yes, but I have a proposition for her."

Brittany quirked an eyebrow at me. "What...kind of proposition?" she asked, breathing heavily.

"First," I said. "Are you a lesbian?"

She looked confused. "No," she answered slowly.

"So you're bi?" I asked.

"You could say that," she said, looking down at Jules. Jules was just staring up at her as she gyrated her hips on my cock.

"I'm going to need a new secretary in a couple of months," I told Brittany, and her eyes widened. "Would you like the job?"

"Yes!" she said, excited. "Of course!"

"It's much more demanding than what you're doing now, but the pay is significantly more as well," I explained.

"Get me out of these cuffs," she said. "I want the job."

"All in due time, my dear," I said as I started slowly pumping in and out of Jules. "My proposition is this: The other day, you said a guy dominated you in the best way. If I can describe to you what that entailed, almost to the letter, you'll agree to be my pet for the day. You'll do what I say, when I say, and won't argue back about whatever it is I ask you to do. You'll not do anything without my permission except to breathe. Tomorrow morning, when we wake up from wherever we fell asleep, you'll be released back to yourself to do as you please."

She was looking down at me, a stunned look on her face. After a few seconds, she shook her head. "And if you can't?" she asked.

"Then you get the job," I said. "You bypass the interview process and everything. I'll give Carl enough time to find a replacement, and then you'll start working with Gladys, letting her train you on how I like things done."

I was still pumping in and out of Jules slowly and methodically as Brittany considered my offer. "I have one condition," she finally said.

"Nope," I countered. "No conditions."

"I must insist, Mr. Cross," she said.

"And so must I," I said. "But in the interest of curiosity, what is your condition?"

She looked at the vacuum bed. "Don't put me in that thing," she said, looking fearful.

I looked over to where her eyes were drawn, then looked back at her. "Claustrophobic?" I asked. She nodded vehemently. "This is the part where I reiterate my earlier comment about you not really knowing what being dominated means. My offer stands, and I make no promises."

"And if I say no?" she asked.

"OH, GOD, YES!" Jules cried out as her pussy clamped around my cock.

"Mmmm, that's it, love. Ride it out," I said to Jules, caressing her back and shoulders as she came. Looking back at Brittany, I said, "Then you have to interview for the job just like everybody else. As far as today is concerned, you'll have the freedom to do as you wish. If you want to leave, you can leave. If you want to stay, you can stay."

"Mmmm, please don't leave," Jules whined as her orgasm subsided. "Just take the deal. I promise it will be okay."

Brittany looked down at Jules, who was looking back up at her with her piercing blue eyes. "Are you sure?" she asked Jules.

Jules nodded and closed in to lick Brittany's juices off her thighs, then closed her lips around the redhead's clit, sucking it and rolling her tongue around it. "Fuuuck, that's so hot," I groaned and started pumping harder into Jules. Brittany was writhing in place now, her hips gyrating on Jules' mouth.

"Oh, mmmm," Brittany moaned.

"Cum in me, Daddy," Jules begged, slamming her hips back against my every thrust as she licked and sucked on Brittany's perfect pussy.

Brittany cried out in pleasure as her orgasm flowed through her whole body. Her body was shuddering from head to toe, and her head thrust back into the baseboard of the cross. Her juices flowed freely down her legs and Jules' chin. "God damn!" I cried out as I thrust into Jules to the hilt and unloaded deep inside her.

Once spent, I pulled out of Jules and knelt on the floor behind her. Jules fell to the floor on her stomach, and Brittany was limp against her restraints. I looked up at Brittany as we all collectively caught our breaths. "So, my offer?" I asked.

She looked at me through half-lidded eyes. I just stared at her, waiting for her answer. "I'm scared," she said after a few minutes.

"I know," I said simply, not offering any reassurances. "Giving up your freedom is scary."

After a few more minutes of silence, Jules groaned out, "Take the fucking deal, you horny little bitch!"

I laughed, and so did Brittany. "Fine!" she said. "I'll take the deal."

I smiled broadly. "Good," I said. "So, here's how I imagine the night went, just as far as the sex is concerned. I imagine you started out on top. You might have given him a blowjob beforehand to help get him ready. You, however, were so horny you didn't need any foreplay. How am I doing so far?" She just looked at me. Her eyebrows twitched almost imperceptibly, and I smiled. "After a minute or so of riding him, you wanted more, so you leaned down, putting your lips right at his ear, so they tickled his earlobe when you talked and said something to the effect of, 'I want you to dominate me. I want you to fuck me until I can't see straight.' He complied, spinning you over on your face with your ass in the air. He entered you from behind, and with one hand on the back of your head and the other steadying himself on your pillow, he began to plow into you. A precious few seconds later, he came, fell off of you, and promptly fell asleep." I grinned up at her. "That sound about right?"

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Did I cum?"

I looked at her for any indication that she had. Finally, I said, "Did I say you came?"

She was tense upon her cross. Her body was locked up in what I took to be anticipation. Then, she slumped, and I knew I had called it. "Fucking hell," she grumbled.

I smiled broadly as I stood up, pulled my pants back up and tucked myself away, and grabbed a nearby pair of scissors. "I hope you weren't too overly fond of this shirt and bra," I said.

Her eyes went wide. "Wait, the shirt, no, but the bra..."

"No arguing," I said, cutting her off with a wag of my finger. "Does it have sentimental value?"

"No, but-" I cut both the shirt and bra off with one smooth snip of the scissors. "Shit," she groaned. "That set was expensive."

I cupped her chin and pulled her face up to look into her eyes. "You're mine, now," I said, giving her a hard stare. "Until tomorrow morning, the only control you have over your life is to breathe. Understood?"

She met my gaze for a moment, then closed her eyes. "Yes," she whispered.

"Your first order," I said, releasing her chin, "is to call me Master."

Her eyes went wide as she looked up at me. I fixed her with a glare, daring her to defy me. She sighed. "Yes, Master," she said. The way she slumped into herself, you would have thought I just ordered her execution.

"Your second order is only to speak when you're spoken to," I ordered. "If you need something, you just give me a little whine like a puppy, and if I choose to acknowledge, I'll let you speak. If not, you'll not whine again for ten minutes. Understood?"

Tears started to fall down her cheeks. "Yes, Master," she said, her voice cracking a bit.

I reached up and cupped her cheek. "It won't be as bad as you think, pet," I reassured her. "But you need to understand what domination is and how it could go good and bad for you. Understand?"

She looked up at me through her tears and meekly said, "Yes, Master."

"Good girl," I said and patted her head softly. She chuckled slightly at that as she sniffled. I brought over a box of tissues and pulled one out, put it up to her nose, and said, "Blow." Her eyes went wide for a moment before she obeyed. After cleaning her face and drying her tears, I leaned in and kissed her softly. She looked at me wide-eyed again, and I noticed a slight shiver run through her. Her breasts had goose-bumps, and her nipples were fully erect. I ran a tentative finger over one nipple. "This is why I keep it so warm down here, pet," I told her as she moaned softly.

Jules came over with a glass of water and put it to Brittany's lips. "Drink," she said. She did, drinking almost the whole glass. Then, she looked at me and whined.

I smiled proudly at her. "Good girl," I said, kissing her softly again, and she, surprisingly, smiled back at me. "Speak, pet," I ordered.

"Can I get down now, Master?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute. "How long has she been up there, Jules?" I asked, looking at my blonde bombshell.

"Half an hour, I think, Daddy," she answered.

I looked back at Brittany and said, "Your third order is to never lie to me, understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said quickly.

"Good. Now, do you think you can last another half an hour?" I asked.

She thought about it for a minute, looking back and forth between her hands and feet. She flexed her muscles for a few minutes before answering. "I think so, Master."

I practically beamed at her. "Good," I said and sat back down in my chair after placing it in front of her. "Jules, why don't you go grab a pillow and attend to me while we talk with our newest pet?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said eagerly, skipping off to grab a pillow before skipping back and placing it on the floor to my right. She knelt on the cushion with her feet tucked under her butt.

I looked down at her and frowned slightly. She looked down at herself then her eyes widened as she frantically pulled off her shirt and bra. "Sorry, Daddy," she apologized.

"No biggie, love," I said, smiling at her now. "We kinda got caught up in the moment."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. Then she looked up at Brittany and smiled. "You have questions?" Brittany nodded, then looked at me.

I smiled, a bit surprised this time. "You've never done anything like this before?" I asked.

"No, Master," she said.

"Are you sure?" I said. "Because either you're learning faster than we're going to be able to teach you, or you're lying to me."

Her eyes went wide in fear. "No, Master, I mean, yes, Master, I'm sure," she stammered.

"So, when Jules asked you a question, why did you look at me?" I asked, curious.

"Because you said not to speak until you spoke to me, Master," she answered.

"Ah," I said. "Well, you hear well, even if you don't listen as well as you hear." When she looked at me confused, I explained. "What I said was, you're not to speak unless spoken to," I confirmed for her. "I never specified who you were allowed to speak to, thereby informing you that anyone could speak to you and you were allowed to speak back to them."

Her mouth came open as if to say, "oh," but she promptly closed it again. "So," Jules said. "You have questions?"

"Yes, J-... er..." she stammered again, trailing off as she looked at me.

I smiled. "You can call her Julie or mistress if you want," I offered.

She looked back at Jules. "Yes...er...mistress," she answered Jules, looking slightly embarrassed.

[Interesting], I thought. [She's never done anything like this, yet she quickly assumes the role of a slave of her own choosing.] "Ask your questions, then, sweetheart," Jules said.

"Why do you call him Daddy?" she asked.

Jules quickly told her the story of my first time in Vegas, with me filling in some blanks here and there. "So I started calling him that, and it just stuck," she said, finishing her explanation.

Brittany looked at me next. "It's okay, pet," I told her. "You don't need to get permission each time you have a question right now. This is a Q & A session, so just ask away."

"Thank you, Master," she said with a smile. "Why did you...er...how did you..."

"Find out about this lifestyle?" I finished for her. She nodded, and I looked down at Jules. "It was Jules, actually. We hadn't been dating very long, and she started giving me these books to read." I looked back up at Brittany. "The more I read, the more I got interested and started doing my own research. When I surpassed what Jules was able to teach me, I started looking for other Doms and to the internet to get my questions answered."

"Doms?" she asked.

"Dominants," I clarified. "Dominants, Masters or Mistresses, and Tops are some names commonly referred to as the person in control of the relationship or scene."