Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Master," she said. "But if I don't cum soon, I'm going to go crazy."

"I know, pet, I know," I said. "Just a little longer, I promise."

"I can help take her mind off of it for a little bit, Daddy," Jules said, approaching Brittany's head. Jules' crotch was at the perfect height to straddle Brittany's face. I saw Brittany lick her lips as she looked up to see Jules' engorged pussy inches from her face.

I nodded as I continued to inspect Brittany's pussy, now tracing my fingers along her inner labia, up and around her clit, and back to her hole. Using the pad of my thumb, I pulled back the hood to expose her clit and blew soft, warm air directly on it. I saw her muscles contract, and she cried out into Jules' pussy. Brittany's legs were shaking now, and I knew she was so close to orgasm, so I pulled back, taking her legs each in turn and running my hands along the skin, down across the bottoms of her feet, and back up to her pussy.

"Let her up, Jules," I ordered, and Jules got off of her. "Roll over, pet," I told her and helped her get settled with her stomach on the bench. Her legs came down, and her shins rested on the footrests below the bench. When I ordered the bench, it came with nylon straps with plastic snap clasps. Knowing there was no way I was putting that on any of my girls, I ripped them off and replaced every strap with plush leather. Using the straps, I tied Brittany's legs to the footrests while Jules tied the straps across her torso. Her arms were pulled under her head, and each wrist was tied off at the opposite side of her head.

"Are you about ready to cum, now, pet?" I asked, and Brittany nodded her head vigorously before the words even left my mouth.

"Yes, Master," she said. "Please, Master."

"Very well," I said. "I had thought about giving you the choice in position for when I penetrated you for the first time, but given the scenario I described that got you in this predicament, I figured this one would do."

"Oh, God, yes, Master," she moaned as her hips unconsciously bucked against her restraints.

I cupped her pussy with my hand, and she jumped at the touch, then moaned loudly. "When I get inside you, I'm going to go slowly, and you tell me when to stop," I ordered. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, Master," she said with labored breath. "Yes, Master."

"After that, Jules is going to gag you," I told her. "She's going to kneel in front of you, and if you need me to stop for any reason, rapidly blink your eyes three times. Got it?"

I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed the head inside as she suddenly squeaked, "Yes! Master!" She was hot, wet, and ready. I pushed in, and she screamed as the head grazed against her g-spot, her pussy locking up around my shaft. She was so wet, though, that it didn't hinder my exploration of her tight tunnel. Her hips were bucking so hard against their restraints that the whole bench vibrated beneath her. "OH, YES, MASTER! YES, MASTER, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!" she cried as her orgasm rocketed through her.

I was almost all the way inside her when she suddenly went still, her body locking up. "Stop, Daddy," Jules said.

I did. I had about an inch to go, so I slid backward slightly, and I saw her body resume breathing. She was limp now and breathing heavily. "Inch and a half, Jules," I told my beautiful blonde, and she went to her toy box. She returned and handed me a piece of black silicone that looked like a donut. It was about four inches in diameter, a bit longer when it's around my cock, and an inch and a half thick. I pulled out of Brittany and pulled it around my shaft, snuggling it up to the base, and slid back inside the beautiful redhead. She moaned loudly as I hilted to the silicone base inside of her.

"This is what I call a bump stop," I informed Brittany as I started slowly pumping in and out of her. Jules put a ball gag on the redhead and clasped it behind her head. "Most women can't take my entire length, so I had a series of these made to accommodate them. With this, I can pound into you as hard as I want, and it will never be in danger of damaging your uterus." With that, she suddenly cried out as I started railing her. I pounded into her so hard that Jules had to hold onto the bench to keep it from sliding away from me.

Brittany was screaming through her gag, and as I felt her pussy tighten on my cock for a second time, I slowed my pace, easing in and out of her as I fucked her. I leaned forward and grasped her shoulders as her body quaked. When she went limp, I pulled out of her. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and I watched, mesmerized, as her pussy clenched and relaxed.

I took up my bottle of lube and coated my hands with it. Jules undid the straps of Brittany's back, and I placed my hands on her shoulder blades. She tensed up slightly but relaxed as the warmth flooded into her muscles. I proceeded to give her a back rub. For twenty minutes, I kneaded her muscles, working out the kinks and the knots in her back until her back was as relaxed as a bowl of jelly.

She moaned in satisfaction as I moved down from her back to her ass. She arched her back slightly, raising her ass in anticipation of my touch. I kneaded the lube into her asscheeks with stiff fingers for a few minutes. Then I moved to her anal opening. Adding liberal amounts of lube to the area, I massaged her ass crack, circling the outer area of her hole. She was moaning again, and I saw her asshole clenching and relaxing in a hypnotic rhythm, inviting me inside. Well, who am I to resist such an invitation?

"Relax," I ordered as I put the pad of my thumb on her opening and slowly pushed. As she relaxed, my thumb slid inside. I began to twirl it around a bit, pulling it out and back in slowly. She was moaning loudly and pushing her hips against me, begging me to go further, so I did. I slid my thumb all the way inside her. Crooking it slightly, I began to slowly fuck her ass with my thumb. She was gyrating her hips, really getting into it, and I wanted to fuck her so bad.

So, I stopped. Pulling my thumb out of her, I started undoing her leg straps. "Roll over," I ordered huskily as Jules helped her onto her back after removing her wrist restraints. I started placing the straps over her torso and lifted her legs high in the air. "How flexible are you?" I asked with a wicked grin. I began to move her legs up towards her head. Jules grinned wickedly as, surprisingly, Brittany's ankles were now up by her ears.

"Gonna fuck her ass hard, Daddy?" Jules asked.

"You know it, love," I said, grinning as we restrained the gorgeous redhead on the bench. I looked down at Brittany. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded. Taking the bump stop off of my dick, I coated it liberally with lube, then did the same to Brittany's asshole, making sure to get as much as I could inside her hole. Placing my tip to her entrance, I said, "Relax," as I began to push inside. Her eyes went wide for a second as the head slowly slid inside. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded, and then her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as I slowly slid all the way to the hilt.

I hit the back of her tunnel with short little thrusts as I asked again. "Still okay?" She nodded, so I slid out to the tip and slammed back home to the hilt. I looked down at her, and I could see her grinning through the gag. I grinned back and started pounding into her. She was so tight and gripping me so hard that after a few minutes, I had to add more lube. After that, it was all over but the crying. I was pounding into her, and she was screaming with every thrust, her eyes wide and maniacal with lust, her face red from the exertion.

I began to pant as I hilted into her over and over. Her eyes suddenly rolled back into her head again as her asshole locked down on my shaft. That's when I let my own release flood deep into her. I roared through my orgasm as my hands gripped her breasts hard. I held myself deep inside her as spurt after spurt of my cum shot into her.

Jules took off her ball gag, and Brittany went limp, losing consciousness. I pulled out of her and stood there momentarily as my spunk dripped out of her ass onto the floor. Grinning, I looked up at Jules, who was grinning as well. Catching my breath, we began to remove Brittany's restraints. Gently picking her up, I carried her to the bed and lay her down. I lay down next to her, cradling her softly in the little spoon position.

Jules took it upon herself to clean us both up before kissing Brittany softly on the head and me on the lips. "I'm going to make lunch, Daddy," she said as she moved away and left us there.

Brittany's eyes fluttered open as the basement door clicked closed behind Jules' retreating perfect ass. She whined softly. "Speak freely, pet," I said.

She rolled over to face me, one leg draped over my hip, and said, "That was amazing, Master."

"You were wonderful, my pet," I said, kissing her softly.

"Thank you, Master, for letting me cum," she said, blushing softly as she nuzzled her head into my chest.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked as I softly stroked her hair.

"Most guys don't," she said as she took a deep breath and sighed.

"They... what?" I asked, confused.

She looked up at me. "Most guys, when I ask to be dominated like that, think that's the extent of it. I don't get to cum."

Anger flashed across my face for the briefest second before I responded. "Then most guys don't know the first thing about what a woman wants or needs," I said, my voice slightly heated. "They're too proud to ask because they think they need to automatically know. Fucking stupid, if you ask me."

"Again, thank you, Master," she said, kissing my chest.

I pulled her closer as I said, "You're welcome, pet."

We held each other like that for long moments, Brittany's breathing finally evening out with her drifting off to sleep. Jules came back down a half-hour later with a tray laden with food. Brittany woke up to the smell and purred in satisfaction. We both sat up as Jules said, "I wasn't sure what you'd like, Britt, so I just made Daddy's favorite comfort food."

"Mmmm," I said, grinning, rubbing my hands together. "Grilled cheese and tomato soup."

Brittany smiled warmly. "Nanny used to make this for us all the time when we'd visit her and Poppy," she said.

We ate in silence, the three of us still stark naked. If Brittany was in any way embarrassed at her nudity during everyday activities, she didn't show it. Swallowing the last of her food, she looked at me and whined. I spluttered out a laugh, and she grinned. "Yes, pet, what is it?" I asked through a grin of my own.

"What's next, Master?" she asked excitedly as she looked around the room.

I chewed on the last of my sandwich as I pondered. "Hmm," I said, swallowing. "I was thinking of the vac-bed." Her eyes went wide in horror, and I laughed as I threw up my hands in defense. "Kidding, pet. I'm just kidding."

"I wouldn't mind doing it, Daddy, if you want to show her what it looks like," Jules volunteered. Brittany just looked at her wide-eyed.

"If you're sure, love," I said, getting up.

"Absolutely," she said, standing up and skipping over to the bed. She took a minute to crawl inside the clear plastic and positioned her mouth in the hole used for breathing. She fanned her hair out above and to the sides of her head, looking like a halo of blonde hair.

As Jules was getting situated, I explained to Brittany what would happen. "So, the bed itself is just a standard hard bed with a felt lining for added comfort," I explained.

"Why does it look like a pool table?" she asked.

"That's an excellent question, pet," I said, grinning. "Because it is a pool table. I've modified the baseboards with PVC pipe. I've drilled holes in the pipe and placed it on the table, securing it at the four corners and the center pipes on each side. Before securing it, I placed the plastic bag over the pipes, so it completely encompasses the pipes and the bed. After securing the pipes to the table, I used hot glue to shore up the holes made by the anchor points. Any questions so far?"

"Why plastic? Why not latex?" she asked.

"Latex is commonly used in many BDSM toys," I said. "But Jules is allergic to latex, so we used a thick, construction-grade plastic, which works just as well."

"Ready, Daddy," Jules said.

"Okay, love," I said. "Just a minute while I hook up the vacuum." I motioned for Brittany to follow me as I reached under the bed and pulled out the standard shop vac I had stored under it. "There's a plug over there on the wall. Would you plug this in for me?" I asked her. She moved to obey, and I hooked up the vacuum hose to the t-joint at the bottom corner. "This is a one-way valve," I said, continuing the instruction as I pointed to the t-joint. "It allows air to be sucked out, but when the vacuum stops, a valve inside closes to keep air from going back in."

"So the suction stays indefinitely," she said.

"Not indefinitely," I corrected her. "But a lot longer so we don't have to keep the vacuum on. Usually around ten to fifteen minutes before we have to vacuum again. If she wants, that is. Okay, Jules, get ready in three, two, one." I flipped the switch and the powerful shop vac sucked all the air out of the bed. It wasn't working and Jules was yelling something I couldn't hear.

I turned off the vacuum and Jules said, "You forgot to seal the entrance point, Daddy." She giggled.

"Oh," I said, flushing slightly. "Sorry, love." I moved to the end of the bag where Jules had crawled in. At this end were three sets of double zippers like you would see on a sandwich bag. I zipped all three sets closed and moved back to the vacuum. "You want to flip the switch?" I asked.

Brittany grinned excitedly. "Yes, Master," she said.

"Okay, Jules, here we go again, in three, two, one." Brittany flipped the switch and the air was quickly sucked out of the bag. When all the air had been removed from the bag and Jules was pressed in like a piece of meat in a freezer, I cut the switch. "How do you feel, love?" I asked Jules loudly so she could hear me through the plastic.

"Mmmm, wonderful, Daddy," she purred.

The air started seeping in where her mouth was so I grabbed a hard rubber stopper that had a fairly large rubber tube. "Open wide, Jules," I ordered. "I'm gonna put the stopper in so the vac will stay longer."

"Okay, Daddy!" Jules said excitedly and opened her mouth. I put the stopper in the hole in the plastic and in her mouth. She locked her lips around it and breathed through the hole as I turned on the vacuum again, sucking out the remaining air.

Turning off the vacuum again, I looked over at Brittany. Her eyes were wide looking at Jules' naked body through the plastic. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I... wow," she said. "She... looks amazing. Can I touch her?" she asked, looking back up to meet my eyes.

"Of course," I said. "But gently, because the sensory deprivation from the plastic amplifies the senses. I don't know how much because I've never experienced it myself, but the other girls say it's like having mild static electricity shooting across your body."

Brittany gently traced a finger along Jules' foot and Jules jumped slightly. I softly cupped Jules' breasts and she arched her back into my hands as much as her limited movement allowed and moaned an "Mmmm."

I gently squeezed Jules' nipples while Brittany traced her hands up Jules' legs. Jules' breathing quickened as Brittany's hands traced over her belly and back over the mound between her legs. Jules moaned again, louder this time. I could see she tried to open her eyes as Brittany gently began stroking Jules' bare pussy through the plastic. Jules, restrained as she was, started working her hips up and down to Brittany's ministrations. It only took a few more seconds of this as the rubber stopper came out of Jules' mouth and she cried out in ecstasy. I was waiting for this and pulled the stopper out of the plastic hole so she could breathe.

"OH, FUCK, THAT FEELS AMAZING!" Jules cried out as she orgasmed. The plastic was slick with her sweat as air quickly rushed into the hole to release her from her bondage.

Jules opened her eyes and looked up into mine before raising her head to see Brittany still stroking her pussy through the plastic. Brittany had a stupid grin on her face. Jules grinned back as her body continued to shudder through her orgasm. "Well, that was a first," I said, grinning at the both of them. Then, looking at the vac bed I said, "Britt, guess what you get to do now?"

She looked at me for a moment, confused, then followed my line of sight to the bed. Her eyes went wide. "You... want me to clean it?" she asked timidly.

"Yes," I said. "Jules will help you when she's calmed down some. I'm going upstairs for a beer and a piss." Brittany suddenly squirmed at the mention of bodily functions. "You can go when you're done with this," I said.

"Yes, Master," she said, still squirming.

I opened the end of the bag as I walked by and helped Jules climb out. I kissed her softly on the lips. "Good?" I asked.

"I may need to do that much more often, Daddy," she said. "That was fucking amazing!!"

I laughed. "Imagine Riley's surprise when we do it to her," I said.

Jules' eyes went wide in excitement. "Oh, hell yes!" she exclaimed as she slapped my ass when I walked past her.

Throughout the day we played. Brittany got to sample almost every piece of equipment I had. She took to each successive piece of equipment with the fervor of a child on a playground for the first time. She was giddy with exhaustion by the time we stopped for dinner, so of course, I made her cook. She wasn't horrible at cooking, but neither did she burn anything, so that was a plus. Jules was there every step of the way to help her out.

After dinner, we watched a movie, then went upstairs. We all took a shower together and I washed Brittany from top to bottom, making sure she orgasmed one more time before bed. I was the last out of the shower and as I toweled off, I couldn't help but admire the two beautiful women before me. One voluptuous and fierce like a lioness, the other petite and demure as a lamb. I watched their plump asses jiggle as they walked out of the bathroom arm in arm. How did I get so lucky?

I brushed my teeth and walked out into the bedroom. They were both in bed under the covers already and to my surprise, they were separated, leaving room for me to climb in between them. I did, spooning up against a very naked and beautiful Brittany. Her ass nestling up against my crotch caused me to get hard, but instead of doing anything about it, she just lifted her leg, grabbed it with her hand, and pulled it between her thighs, patting it lovingly as she nuzzled my penis against her warm pussy. I grinned as her leg fell back down to envelop my rock-hard shaft in her supple flesh. Jules was nestled into my back and she kissed the back of my neck. "Goodnight, Daddy," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too, love," I told her. Likewise, I nuzzled my nose against Brittany's back and kissed her softly between her shoulder blades. "Goodnight, pet," I told her. When I didn't get a reply, I thought she must have fallen asleep already so I settled in and soon, started to drift off myself. Before I did, though, I distinctly heard Brittany whisper ever so softly, "I love you, Master. Goodnight."

[Let sleeping dogs lie,] I thought before drifting off.

The next morning, I woke up having a wet dream. Or, so I thought. Turns out Jules and Brittany were taking turns deep throating me. I woke up to an orgasm as I saw a very red-faced and choking Brittany with my cock stretching out her trachea as I shot my load of spunk straight into her throat. Pulling off of my still spasming shaft, she started stroking me and sucking me dry. "See?" Jules said. "I told you."