Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guessing a dungeon monitor ensures the environment is safe and no one gets out of hand?" Brittany asked.

"You're catching on, sweetie," Jules praised her with a kiss and a tender petting of her head.

"Ass up, love," I told Jules, standing to move over them. She grinned and raised her ass straight up in the air to allow me access. I gently pulled on her tail until it popped out of her beautiful asshole. I offered the tail to Brittany. "Take this upstairs and clean it," I ordered. "Jules will accompany you and teach you how. I'll be down here getting your next piece of equipment ready." I winked at her.

"Yes, Master," she said, jumping up and taking the butt plug out of my hands.

"And make sure you're naked when you return," I ordered. "Jules, make sure she's ready for me when you come back down. Take the extra time if you need it."

"Yes, Master," Brittany replied.

"Yes, Daddy," Jules said at the same time.

As they headed upstairs, I looked around the room and eyed a couple of pieces of furniture. I rested my eyes on my chaise lounge but immediately dismissed that idea. For what I wanted, it would get too messy. I could have her clean it afterward, but no. I looked at the sex swing hanging from the ceiling, pondering, then dismissed that as well. Too much moving around. No, for what I wanted next, my sex bench would work perfectly.

The sex bench is about the length and width of a person's torso with a headrest like you'd find on a massage table. Slightly to the side and to the front of the bench rest are small platforms for the forearms to rest comfortably. Somewhat to the side and down the rear legs of the bench rest are two small platforms for the lower legs to rest. The arm and leg platforms have two straps each, as well as three straps for the torso. There is a soft leather harness for the headrest as well.

Pulling the bench toward the middle of the room, just under the heater vent, I began to get it set up. I checked the leather surfaces for any tears or nicks in the fabric. I checked the restraints and straps for any damage as well. I thoroughly cleaned the furniture from top to bottom and ran my bare hands over every inch of the surface, ensuring there weren't any tags or pricks that would damage my pet while she lay on top of it. Satisfied that it was ready to go, I went to my 'toolbox' and started preparing the supplies I'd need for the next demonstration.

Grabbing my rolling table like the ones you might see in a hospital room, I started placing bottles of scented oils and lubes on it, as well as my portable warmer, which had towels and stones inside. Satisfied that I was ready, I stripped to my skin and stood by the bench, waiting. I smiled as I heard soft moans and giggling coming from above me.

Hearing them coming back down the stairs, I heard Brittany saying, "I can't wait to see what he has in st-" She stopped mid-sentence as she opened the door and saw me in the middle of the room. Her mouth was agape as she stood there, naked as the day she was born. Her eyes roamed up and down my body, taking in every inch of my skin before landing on my crotch. She licked her lips. "So big," she whispered in awe.

"Look to your left," I ordered. "See that chart of positions and poses on the wall?"

She looked at it, then back at me. "Yes, Master."

"See the inspection pose?" I asked.

She looked again. "Yes, Master," she said.

"And the collar me pose?" I continued.

"Yes, Master," she said, looking back at me.

"Come here and kneel before me," I ordered. She obeyed, Jules following close behind. Brittany knelt in front of me with her head down and eyes closed. "What I'm about to do is just a formality. Everything you experience for the next few minutes is what you would experience if I took you on as a permanent slave in my harem. This is just play, for the moment, understand?"

"I think so, Master," she said. "Whatever you do or say isn't permanent because my submission to you is only for the night? Right?"

I patted her head softly. "Very good, pet," I praised her. "Look up at me. Now, normally for the inspection pose, you would be standing with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, and your toes slightly pointed outward," I instructed. "Your hands would be behind your head with your fingers interlaced together, your upper arms at a ninety-degree angle to your torso. Watch Jules as she demonstrates." Jules took up the position beside me so Brittany could see.

"This is the normal inspection pose," I said. "However, I'm not one to conform to the normal, so my inspection pose is a mix of this and the collar me pose. For this pose, your upper torso will not change except for your hair will be bunched up in your hands and out of the way. Your eyes will look straightforward and will not move no matter what you see happening around you. You'll be standing kneeling with your knees stretched wide and your feet outstretched behind you. Your toes should be pointing straight behind you." Jules demonstrated again. "Show me," I ordered Brittany.

She mimicked the pose as best she could, but Jules had to step in and position her feet properly, as well as raise her arms slightly, so they were in the proper position. "Good," I praised her when she finally got it right. She grinned. "Now, I want you to practice this pose whenever I'm not in the room with you. You'll have a mirror available to you to practice on. If I'm not around to give you instruction, you're to take it upon yourself to practice this pose until you can get it right without a second thought. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said, her lips split into a wide smile.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to inspect you now. Keep in mind I'll be touching every part of your body. And I do mean every part of your body, inside and out. Ready?"

She nodded, looking up at me in anticipation. "Yes, Master," she breathed.

I could see her breathing quicken and hear her heartbeat speeding up slightly. I stood before her, my cock swinging lazily in front of her eyes. I saw her eyes focus on it for the briefest of moments before resuming that blank stare forward. I knelt and inspected her face. "Jules, take notes, please," I said over my shoulder.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied.

"Okay," I said. "Eyebrows are slightly out of alignment." I ran my hands softly over her forehead and down the sides of her face, fingertips barely brushing against her cheeks. She shivered softly. I ran my thumbs between her eyebrows and down the bridge of her nose, running them to each side of her nose with slight pressure. "Sinuses are slightly swollen. We'll have Jess check her out as soon as she can." I ran my thumbs ever so softly on her velvety lips. "Smile," I ordered. "Let me see your teeth." She did so. She had a beautiful smile, but her lower row of incisors was slightly crooked. I mentioned this to Jules as well. "Need to make a dentist appointment to get her fitted for braces.

Brittany's eyes went wide at that, and I reached around and smacked the top of her ass, not hard, but hard enough to sting. She cried out. "I let the first infraction slide because this is your first time," I instructed. "You're to be completely immobile. Pretend you're a piece of furniture or some other inanimate object for the duration of your inspection. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said. "Sorry, Master."

I reached back around and rubbed the stinging spot. "It's all part of learning, pet," I said, kissing her cheek. "Now, open your mouth and stick out your tongue." She obeyed. "Good, close your mouth." I stood up after she closed her mouth and moved to her head. I ran my hands along the top of her head, feeling her hair and inspecting her scalp. Moving over her fingers, I grasped and gently pulled little wisps of hair that hung down the back of her neck. She visibly winced without trying to. "During an inspection, I want no hair to be on your neck. Don't respond. Just remember my instructions." I moved her hands and inspected the rest of her scalp and hair. "Hair is expectedly silky, but I can still feel a bit of grime. Not a punishable infraction but worthy of note. Replace your hands."

I watched as she interlaced her fingers again on the back of her head, gathering all the hair off her neck. "Good girl," I breathed on her back as I traced a tiny lick of my tongue from between her shoulder blades up and ending with a sensual kiss on the back of her neck. She uttered an involuntary shuddering moan as I gently raised her elbows back into the proper position. "She tastes like roses," I said, smacking my lips. "I don't like it. Whatever brand of shampoo and body wash you use, find it in some sort of vanilla scent or cucumber-melon. I have a stock of my own that my girls use if you want to sample it." Tracing my hands down her back, I gently probed the muscles and spine. "Back muscles are well defined with good tone; spine is perfectly positioned."

I licked my middle finger and ran it deep down the length of her ass crack, making sure to graze over her anus. She let out another involuntary moan. Bringing my finger up to my face, I sniffed it. Not smelling anything, I gave it a tentative lick. "Remind me to reward her on her anal hygiene, Jules," I told my beautiful blonde.

"Yes, Daddy," Jules said, giggling.

Washing my hands in the soap and water I had set aside on my rolling table, I dried them and then continued my inspection. Kneeling, I grasped her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed. "Nice and firm with equal plush," I said. "I'm going to stick my face in your ass now, pet. When I tap your shoulder, I want you to flex your ass cheeks. When I tap again, I want you to relax." Not waiting for a reply that shouldn't come, I shoved my face hard into her right ass cheek. Tapping her shoulder, I felt her perfect ass harden against my face. I tapped again, and she relaxed. After repeating the gesture on the other side, I stood back up on my knees.

Reaching up between her legs, I cupped her pussy with my fingers. Rubbing slightly and feeling it was as smooth as her ass cheeks, I gently inserted my middle finger in her slick, wet hole and began to rotate it, rubbing it liberally against her g-spot. Her body began to gyrate, and she grunted with an effort not to make any noise. "I have decided to reward you now rather than later, pet," I said as my lips gently caressed her left ear. Moving to her left side, I placed my other hand down between her legs and started gently massaging her clit. "You can move and moan now, if you wish," I told her. "But try to keep the position as best you can."

"OH, GOD, MASTER!" she cried out as her hips circled on my hands. "Ohhh... Mmmm..."

"You were pretty worked up with me touching you, weren't you, pet?" I asked with a seductive whisper to her ear. She couldn't help but lean her head to the side against my face.

"Yes, Master," she moaned.

"You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" I asked as I trailed kisses down her neck and shoulders, moving down to her left breast.

"Ohhhh, yes, Masterrrrr," she moaned again.

"Do you want to cum, my little pet?" I asked as I took her nipple between my lips and gently massaged it. She arched her back, pushing her breast against my face, trying to push her nipple in my mouth. I ceased all movement. Taking my hands away from her body and moving to stand in front of her, I gave her a disapproving glare. She whined in disappointment as my hands left her body. "You're not in control, pet," I told her. "I am. Do I make myself clear?"

Her body was heaving in her desire as she tried to compose herself. "I... Master??" she asked, clearly confused but still panting, staring at me with longing.

"You tried to take some measure of control by attempting to force your nipple into my mouth," I told her.

"I..." she trailed off as tears of frustration trickled down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Master," she finally apologized. "It's just been so long since I've felt the touch of a man."

I watched as her body slumped in defeat, though she held the inspection position mostly to my satisfaction. "Still," I said, softening my tone but making it clear I would tolerate no infractions of the rule. "I am in charge. You must master yourself and give me complete control, taking none whatsoever for yourself."

"Yes, Master," she said, tears falling freely down her face now.

I knelt in front of her. "Look at me," I said, my tone gentle now. She locked eyes with mine. "Why are you crying, pet?" I raised my hands to her face and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "It's alright. You can speak freely."

"I want to cum, Master," she blurted out. "I want to feel your hands caressing my body. I want to feel your fingers probing me, exploring me. I want to feel desired by a member of the opposite sex for once. I want to cum explosively with your fingers stroking the most intimate parts of my body." She took a shuddering breath through her sobs. "I want to feel wanted...by you, Master," she said, lower lip quivering. "I want to know that you want me, that you desire my body. I want to see that longing in your eyes." I sat patiently, letting her vent all the frustrations she had bottled up over the last year. "I want to be loved," she said in a whisper. "I want... to feel."

I looked intently into her eyes as she finished talking. I heard a sniffle behind me and looked back to see Jules crying. I held my hand out to her, and she took it, kneeling by my side. Looking back at Brittany, I said, "I will try my damndest to ensure all your needs are met, my pet." I gave her a warm smile. "In the meantime, we need to complete the inspection."

She returned my smile. Then, without instruction, she resumed her posture, waiting for me to continue. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Good girl," I said as I moved forward and caressed her ears. Looking into each one, I determined that they were clean and free of debris. She moaned slightly as I stroked the outer cartilage with my thumbs and index fingers. Moving my hands down the sides of her neck, I saw her breath hitch slightly. I moved my hands across both of her clavicles to her shoulders.

"Put your arms down to your sides," I instructed, helping to move her arms where I wanted them. Taking her left wrist in my hand, I stood and raised her arm above her head. Starting at the shoulder, I ran my hands along the skin of her arm from her shoulder to her wrist. Pausing at the crook of her elbow, I inspected the healed track lines from her prior drug use. They were almost nonexistent now. Tracing one with my index finger, I said, "I'm so proud of you."

She blushed in coquettish embarrassment and couldn't completely hide the small smile of pride that threatened to spread across her lips. Taking her hand, I inspected her palm and the back of her hand. Taking each finger in turn, I checked the area where the fingers met down to each fingernail. Frowning slightly, I took her hand and looked at all of her fingernails. I took her right hand in my left and inspected the nails of those fingers as well. I looked down at her in slight disappointment. Her smile faltered. "Look up at me, pet," I ordered softly. She did, and I could see the uncertainty in her eyes. Gripping each hand tight as if to emphasize my point, I said, "I don't want you biting your nails anymore."

Her eyes went wide as her mouth opened slightly, then closed. I inclined my head, nodding slightly. "I...can't help it, Master," she said hesitantly.

"It's a habit you developed during rehab, isn't it?" I asked, knowing the answer but needing it confirmed.

"Yes, Master," she said, nodding as her eyes met the floor. "Every time I felt the need for a fix or a withdrawal symptom, I found that biting my nails helped take my mind off it. Please don't make me stop, Master. Please?"

"Look at your nails, pet," I told her. "If they weren't bitten down to the quick and almost bleeding in places, I would probably allow you to continue." Her face scrunched up into misery. "As it is, though, I know it's a hard habit to break, so I won't demand that you stop immediately. We, Jules and I, will help you to stop."

"Thank you, Master," she said, hands shaking. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, pet," I said with a reassuring smile. "Now, hands back to your head." I watched as she gathered her hair up and placed her hands on the back of her head again, this time without Jules or I needing to raise her elbows for her. Placing my hands on her armpits, I frowned again, this time at Jules.

Jules looked down at the floor and blushed. "Sorry, Daddy," she apologized. "We got kind of distracted."

I didn't reply. I just kept on with the inspection. Trailing my hands down her sides, Brittany jumped slightly, trying not to squirm. I removed my hands. "She's ticklish, Jules," I said with a wicked grin.

"I know, Daddy," Jules said confidently.

Pulling my hands back to my sides, I continued to eye Brittany's body. Her ribs were showing on her sides, but not enough to be considered waifish. Replacing my hands to her sides just above her hipbones, I smiled at the feeling of the soft, supple flesh there. Moving towards her belly, I circled her belly button with one finger before palming her stomach and moving slowly up her torso. Placing my hands just under her breasts, my thumbs resting in the valley between her perfect mounds of flesh, I cupped the bottom of each breast and began to slide my palms up and over her nipples.

Her breasts were small but still with enough tissue to be considered womanly by societal standards. She moaned a soft whimper as my hands palmed her breasts, her small dark nipples in the middle of my palms. My hands were warm against her skin, and soon I felt sweat bead on the skin between my hands and her nipples. I rotated my hands and drew them down to pinch each nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I felt the luxurious nubs transition from the softest flesh to the hardness of raisins beneath my touch. Her back arched slightly as she let out a long, involuntary breathy moan.

I leaned in and kissed her. When she didn't return the kiss, I smiled against her lips. "You are released to respond to my kiss however you wish, pet," I whispered to her, and her hands immediately circled my neck as her tongue dove into my mouth with the fervor of a volcanic explosion. Her right hand moved to the back of my head, and her fingers dug into my hair as I kissed her with equal passion.

Circling her waist with my arms, I stood and picked her up. Her legs came up and wrapped around my back. Her hot, wet pussy crushed against the underside of my rigid cock, and she started rocking her hips against me, gliding her slit along my shaft. Walking her a few feet to my sex bench, I sat her down on it and broke the kiss. Moving back, her hands clutching me longingly, I gazed into her eyes. "I have to finish the inspection, my pet," I told her. "Only after that will I give you what you desire."

She looked down at my cock, pointing straight up in her direction, and moaned disappointedly. "Yes, Master," she finally replied.

"Lie down on your back," I instructed. "Place your feet on the footrests here." I moved her feet to the rests on each side of the bench. She lay there spread eagle, her drenched pussy facing me in all its wondrous glory. I couldn't help myself as I leaned down and licked some of her juices off of her snatch.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, bucking her hips up slightly into my face.

I pulled back and patted her pussy softly. She moaned again. I grabbed her hips, placed my cock against her pussy, and held her hips still as I ran my hands along the length of her hips and outer thighs. Pulling back away from her, I ran my hands back up her inner thighs. Using the remnants of her juices, I ran my thumbs along the valleys just outside her outer pussy lips. No hair. Jules did an excellent job. Just for good measure, I ran my thumbs up the length of her outer lips, softly kneading the flesh. She moaned again, then she whined. "What is it, pet?" I asked.