Deliciously Dominated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I panted. "Told... her what?"

"That the only time you can't control your orgasm is if your cock is down somebody's throat, Master," Brittany croaked out as she finished milking me dry.

"You don't have to call me that anymore," I told her.

She jumped up and straddled me, her hot wet pussy warming my softening shaft. She pouted, her bottom lip sticking out and looking adorable. "But what if I want to, Master?" she asked and my heart melted.

I looked over at Jules. "Did you teach her that?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

Jules giggled again with her hand covering her mouth before she innocently replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Daddy."

"Are we gonna play again today, Master?" she asked, excitedly. "I was thinking I might want to try the vac bed if you want me to."

"No," I said.

"But-" she started to protest.

"No," I said, cutting her off but reaching up to cup her cheek. "For one, you're claustrophobic. I'm not risking your life by putting you in that thing. For two, there is such a thing as too much fun."

"Aww," she pouted again, looking at me.

"Jules," I swear to God I'm going to make you wear that tail all day if she keeps this up.

Jules stiffened, then she called my bluff. "It'll be worth it, I think," she said, laughing when my eyebrows shot up into my forehead. "Besides, I already called the girls and they'll be here by lunch."

"You what!?" I said, feeling like my control over these girls just derailed.

"You heard me, Daddy," Jules said, getting up and sauntering towards the bathroom.

Brittany pulled my face back to look at her. I hadn't realized she'd been gyrating on my cock and it was now hard as steel again. She raised up slightly and sank down on it, effectively spearing her womanhood. "It's okay, Master," she said. "We're gonna have a lot of fun today."

I groaned as I realized my control didn't just derail. It flew off a cliff and crashed at the bottom of the ravine, exploding into a million shards of broken dominance. I'd put it back together, though. I'd have all four of them strapped to the wall by dinner time or I'd hang up my whips and chains for good. I looked up at Brittany with a wicked grin. "Oh, you bet we are, pet," I said as I grabbed her by the hips and started gliding in and out of her. "You bet we are."