All Comments on 'Delivery'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Very hot! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

A little different, but good

ProfQ1955ProfQ195512 months ago

Wonder if they wanted half sausage and Half beef?

vanyevanye12 months ago

Eh. Instead of talking to his wife, he fakes cheating on her so she'd talk to her mother. Never mind that she grew up with the woman and didn't get her attitude about sex from her, somehow this worked.

Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

It was a fantastic erotic and fun read. 5stars

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

Most of the stories here are predictable if not absolute shadow copies of the hundreds before them. A few authors can breathe a bit of life into the same old saws; most cannot.

This was exceptionally original - that alone is worth 5 stars. I can’t say I found it titillating - grandma porn is not my thing - but thanks for a different perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story loved how mom brought out the sexual side of her daughter but you should have wrote more information about the sex between all three of them plus Trudy getting involved with all of them!! Please continue gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...