Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't expect you to," he said. "I hated that entire exchange and putting you through that, but it sounds like it might just have been worth it. What do you think?"

Catherine smiled warmly at him though she remained annoyed at the process they went with.

"Well, there's more," she told him.

She went on to tell him about her first real, female induced orgasm by the tongue of her mother while she was getting pounded from behind. His eyes lit up a little listening to the tale of girl-on-girl action. He easily dismissed the mother-daughter component of it. He had a confession of his own but waited for his wife to finish her tale.

"So, I realized that I was being a prude and quite a bit selfish to you as well as myself. That's why I'm telling you this story instead of Mom. I now feel comfortable talking about it and even more-so, apologizing for not being the woman I should have been for you all this time."

He took her hand in his, faced her, and spoke firmly.

"You do not apologize. You're still the woman I married. Even if you never changed this part about you, I wouldn't be banging some... what was the term you used? Bitch? No! It was skank!" he said with a grin. "I was just looking for you to at least explore yourself a little more and see if there are other avenues that might appeal to you sexually. I'm glad that time has come. If we're confessing things, though, I have one of my own," he said, intending to continue.

"You like that your wife and her mother had sex," Denise bluntly said.

"I mean, yeah. Don't know why it appeals to me but," he said, trailing off and not completing his thought on the matter.

Catherine stood up.

"Great, because as a small gift, I have something for you."

She removed her shirt, revealing nothing underneath except her pert breasts. She pushed her shorts down, revealing she was also not wearing anything under that either. Mother and husband both looked at her like she was a meal.

"I see you shaved," she said, looking at her mound.

"I did. I thought both of you might like it. Especially you since I'm your meal for the night," she told her mother.

She turned to her husband.

"Mom gave me the impression she wouldn't necessarily mind if you fucked her so I would like you to do that."

Denise looked strangely at her daughter and said, "You don't want private time with him tonight as you suggested before?"

As she climbed onto the table and offered her pussy to her mother, she replied, "That was my original plan, but we'll have plenty of that later. I want to have fun tonight. I'll admit I did all this with the idea that I might not have the courage to initiate it, but here we are!"

She rested herself up on one arm while her free hand began to circle her clit.

Denise was impressed with her daughter's transformation over the weeks she was with her. She took care to use her tongue like she never had before. Catherine's husband was initially hesitant to get started with them but eventually stood next to his wife's head and whispered in her ear as his mother-in-law ate her out. Catherine finally told him she wanted his cock in her mouth before he fucked her mother.

He fed it to her and ran his fingers through hair as she sucked his cock until he was hard. When he was ready, he moved behind Denise and slid inside her. For all three of them, it was a slow and satisfying evening. Despite Catherine's original objections to the three of them sharing a bed together that night, it was precisely what took place. It wasn't the all-nighter Denise envisioned, but she was happy to have helped bring the couple new joys to their lives.

The following morning, husband and wife were on their sides. He had his arm wrapped around her, cupping a tit in his hand while also sliding in and out of his bride as her mother was on her side facing them, fucking herself with a vibrator. Catherine moved forward and began making out with her mother and that scene filled most of the morning. Eventually, Catherine had a moment with her mother and husband.

"You know," she said, enjoying the sensation her husband was still providing, "I'd like to say that neither of you had to go through all this just to get my attention, but I don't think it would have turned out as good as this any other way. I never want to feel like I did that night or the days that followed, also. I'm always going to resent that feeling but it will forever remind me of the person I never want to be again. I'm never going to apologize for reacting the way I did, but I feel I also have to say thank you for doing all this. Mom, I feel you did it for my personal growth."

She turned her head and joked with her husband as he continued moving in and out of her, "And you, mister!" she said with faux anger, "I have to thank you and tell you that I feel you did this for us."

They kissed deeply while Denise continued masturbating. She wasn't as emotionally involved but was happy with everything as it turned out. The three eventually became routine lovers. Denise kept up her on-call hookups with the local pizza place but only with Trudy and the young man who couldn't get enough of the mother-daughter action. Her activities with her daughter and son-in-law were enough to cause her not to need all the delivery drivers to be at her beck and call.

Catherine loved her new outlook on sex and change many aspects of her life as a result. Her wardrobe changed slightly to reflect her newfound confidence in herself. That same confidence brought out the exhibitionist in her as she enjoyed watching her husband fuck her mother and Trudy the pizza girl on many occasions. Catherine herself enjoyed the young woman often and became an open bisexual.

It was almost always the case that Bill would initiate their adventures.

"Wanna get delivery?" he would ask.

No matter where one or both the women were at, they always had the same response.

"Sausage or beef?"