Delusional Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual Encounters of a Delusional Person.
2.8k words
3.14
9.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The below story is inspired by true life events. This is an explicit psychological thriller narrated in 3 chapters.

Delusional Life Ch. 01

What happens when you marry a "Polyamorous" person to a God-Fearing conservative person? What will happen when a person believes in Polyamory married to "Monogamous" person? Divorce? Murder? Separation, partner swapping OR may be something unexpected!!! This story touched the subject when unconditional love, faith is confronted by separate beliefs. Will love prevails or something dangerous, sinister will happen?

Welcome to Chapter 01 of Delusional Life. The story will be narrated by me, Keith Jerris. I am a 30 yr old, average looking guy from Amsterdam. The sin city for explorers, famous for its adult lifestyle and nightlife. This story is about my wife Mara Jerris. She is a 31 year old beautiful women from Brazil. She is 5'8 tall, super slim with tight heavy breasts and blue eyes. She has a face and body to die for. I met her in one of my business trips in Brazil. It was love at first sight, we dated for few weeks and got married in a private ceremony. She belongs to a joint family and I am a rich orphan. I work as vice president of one of the largest Investment firm in Europe. My job is to work like a hawk and capture profitable business at throw away prices.

Mara is a survivor of 2 grave sexual assaults. Her impeccable beauty was her enemy as she was always subject to sexual advances within family, friends and strangers. When she was 10 years old, she was sexually assaulted by her cousin. She kissed a kid in front of her 20-year-old cousin and he used that against her. He blackmailed her and used this secret to fulfill his sinister desires. She was scared and very young to tell this to anyone. When she was 21, her boyfriend sexually assaulted her inside his home. She resisted any sexual advances but her strong NO was considered as yes by that B*stard. He fulfilled his desires and this severely impacted Mara. Mara never got into any relationship after that. She became cold, depressed and went through years of psychological treatment.

I hit her life hard as the perfect gentleman and prince charming she always waited for, may be because of my natural suave looks and pleasing personality. She told me that she had written to god about finding the best guy for her and the same day I met her. She told me everything about her past and gave me an option to run away from her. She also warn me that she is silent tycoon which will hit my life real hard. But my mad love and lust for her, overpowered any rational thoughts. We returned to Amsterdam and were in deep love with each other. We had daily sex and created a red room similar to the one shown in "Fifty Shades of Grey".

Our sex was normal, without any roleplay, fantasies or use of adult toys. I promised myself that I will always keep her happy and my past will never let her suffer. I took her to some of clubs but she never enjoyed. Her face used to turn deep red in jealously and anger, whenever she saw me getting close to other women. A lot of my friends tried to get close to her, ask for dance but all received a cold shoulder from her. Soon, I realized this is not her lifestyle and she will never accept this. Hence, I changed myself. I killed all my desires and started living a very normal middle-class life. Where our lives did not have any place for another person, sexual desires, fantasies etc. She wanted a boy like me and was pushing for starting a family. I was not at all thinking about starting a family and this resulted in some light arguments between us. Nothing serious as we always used to apologize, forget and forgive each other. Like 2 mature persons, we understood each other's reasoning and decided to wait for 1 year before starting family. She was fine with that 1 year wait. Our life was a perfect romantic story from Hollywood, full of love, respect and trust.

My interesting past: But I never told her anything about my past. I am not the guy she thinks I am. I was born and brought up in open relationships. I never married myself to any relationship. For me it was always friends with benefits, and I had many such friends. Some of those were consensual relationships and some of those were business relationships. Talking about business relationships, my last affair was with a trophy wife. Few weeks before I met Mara in Brazil, I was travelling to Shanghai. The guy next to me started a conversation and talked about business, work life and women. His name was Jim and he was a mid-forties entrepreneur, very fit and educated. We exchanged numbers and scheduled a meet up during coming weekend in Shanghai, which was nothing but banging the most expensive prostitutes sponsored by him. I knew he wants a bail out of his sinking business, and I am the perfect guy for him. My hawk eyes were ready as well and I wanted to test him to get the best possible benefit for buying out some of his soon to be maturing debts. I studied his firms and got to know from my key contacts that he is facing a liquidity crunch. He is in dire need of liquidity to pay off debts and keep his business running.

To my surprise, when we met it was all about sex, girls and he offered some of the very best girls. He never spoke about business or funds. Once we were done with our sexual sessions, he and I sat on a dinner table. He showed me his family and of course a semi naked trophy wife, Miranda. I had never seen a beauty like her. I guess he saw me lurking on her snap and my dick got really hard. He asked me to come over to his home next weekend and let Miranda host me. Then he reluctantly asked me if I have a girlfriend in Amsterdam and I laughed and responded, I have many, which one you want. He quickly responded, that's my boy, bring the hottest which could match my offer of Miranda. I was stunned and he smiled. He just made me an offer of partner swap and I could not believe my luck. I spend next 1 week just thinking about Miranda.

Upon returning I quickly called my sexy beast friend with benefits, Kayla. She had the sexual appetite and killer looks to bring Jim on his knees. I told her about incidence and requested her to help me in partner swap. Kayla did not disappoint me; the bitch just asked an expensive dress to wear for that day. She knows how to get money out from my bank account.

We reached Jim's place; I was super nervous, but Kayla looked very excited. Miranda opened the door; all I could see are huge breasts popping out and erected nipples from her short top. Her tight thongs shape was visible from the tight skirt she was wearing. It did not take a long before Jim excused himself and Kayla on the pretext of showing the house. Kayla was all into Jim, I believe she really liked him. He was a womanizer, of course he got Miranda. This left me and Miranda alone and she offered me nervously a walk to her bedroom. I quickly picked up the offer and started walking towards her room. When we entered, she quickly turned back and gave me a hard smooch.

I couldn't react and she suddenly stopped and said sorry. She than took the tv remote in her hands and switched on the tv screen. To my surprise, it was the live feed from Jim's room. I saw Kayla getting fucked from behind by Jim. There was another black monster in the room, and she was sucking his long dick. She was moaning so hard that my dick got taller by 5 inch. They soon swapped places and Jim was licking her breasts and the black monster was fucking her doggy style. Soon I saw Miranda removing her top and inviting me to bed. I quickly jumped into her like a hungry lion. Soon my hands were inside her Vagina and my tongue was licking her erected nipples. She was moaning but nothing like Kayla on big screen, she was having a gangbang of her life. This was indeed her fantasy, which came true today.

Within no time my tongue touched her G-spot inside vagina and Miranda started moaning even harder than Kayla. I did that for couple of minutes and she couldn't control herself and pushed me on her breasts and sexy neck. Soon she threw me on bed and had my dick in her mouth. This was the best blow job and too much pressure on me. I came out ☹ without fucking her. I felt so embarrassed, but I think she did that intentionally. While sucking my dick when I started to take initiative to penetrate, she kind of worked hard on my veins and stimulated them so hard that my semen came out. May be it was her strategy to keep me waiting for next turn. We came out and I asked about Kayla. Kayla refused to go back with me and wanted to spend that night in their house. Jim promised her some more gangbang fun and probably Miranda as well. I left their home, sad, depressed and unsatisfied.

Within few days from that incidence, I left for Brazil and never heard from either Jim or Miranda. Kayla became a regular visitor of their parties.

The surprise: Coming back to my present. I still fantasize about my free life. I miss hose days and started feeling irritated with Mara's behavior and closed mind. But I never let my irritation show up on my face or behavior, unlike Mara whose emotions runs through her body. I am really good in hiding my emotions. That night Mara slept early as she was tired and my phone's what's app buzzed around mid night. I opened it and found a semi naked snap of Miranda from a new what's app number. I quickly responded and it was her. She wrote that she missed me and what if I could show up again. I told her about my marriage, and she congratulated me. She then told me I have a perfect honeymoon gift for you guys. Jim is travelling to Vegas on a highly fun trip. She said if I am okay, I can send Mara along with Jim and stayed with her over the weekend. She promised me to make all my dreams come true during the weekend stay and hopefully Mara will have some fun with Jim as well. I quickly refused the offer and informed her that my wife is a monogamous person. She gave me 3 days to speak up with my wife and convince her for honeymoon surprise. I couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking the next day, how can I even talk about this with Mara and what would be her reaction?

The next day, I bought some gifts for her to give her a nice surprise. She opened the door and hugged me very hard and started crying. I got worried, something happened, and she is really heartbroken. After few minutes, she got into a position to speak up. All she said to me that demon sent Kiraz back to her. God is not happy with me and Kiraz has come back. I couldn't understand a word she said but just nodded my head. I gave her some anti anxiety and sleeping pills and she slept on my chest like a baby.

In the midnight once she was in deep sleep, I picked my phone and called her sister. It was evening in Brazil. I told her everything and the name Mara took. I asked her, who is Kiraz and why is she bothering my wife? Reluctantly her sister asked me, did Mara told you before about Kiraz? I said no, never. She than took a big sigh and started talking. She explained me that Kiraz is Mara's alternate personality. When she was sexually assaulted, she started blaming herself as the reason for inviting those guys on her. She thought she was equally involved in those assaults and she encouraged those guys to fuckk her. This lead her to imagine a demon Kiraz in her thoughts. She started believing that Satan has sent Kiraz to control her and force her to do sins. It was Kiraz who took over her body and invited those guys to make have sex with her. I did not know how to react, all her sister advised me is not to confront Mara about Kiraz's existence. Otherwise, she goes into deep depression and require medical treatment.

The final para of Ch.01, The offer: Next day I tried to avoid any discussion about Kiraz. I cooked breakfast and took an off from office to be with Mara. I showed all the gifts I bought yesterday to her. She was very happy being pampered by me. In the afternoon, she came to my bedside and hugged me hard. She said I am sorry for what I am going to say. I knew she is going to speak about some bullshit of sexual assaults and how Kiraz made her do all that. I was prepared. She told me everything what her sister said. She said that she had completely forgotten Kiraz and that is why she never told me before marriage. Yesterday, Kiraz sent her an email. I was like, What the fuck? Satan sends emails now?? Is there wi fi available there now? She opened her phone and showed me the email. The sender was Kiraz and the email was as follows.

"Dear Mara, I am happy that you are married and got a husband like Keith. I do not trust that his love for you is true. He pretends to be a true lover, but he does not love like I do. You are my lover and your body is my pleasure. You know I can use your body to any way I want. But still I want to give you a chance to know the truth. You have to do the following task this weekend and if You win, I will leave you forever or else you will be mine again"

The Task: This weekend you will visit the adult street of Amsterdam. I will tell you the clothes and club to visit in my next email. Do not show that email to Keith or else, I will kill him. Keith will have 1 hour to find you. If he truly loves than he will find you on that street. If he doesn't, than that night your body will be mine. You would have to do, what I ask. You will have to find a handsome guy and dance with him. Or may be 2 guys and dance with them together. Go with them to any place they take you and enjoy the night. Let them make love to me, I am hungry for them. They will find me at the place I am sending. So Keith has 1 hour to take you from me forever or else, It will be my night.

My dick got hard reading that. I thought for a second that somebody read my mind and wrote this to Mara. But like a shrewd jerk, I responded oh my god, this is sin. You can never do this. Mara nodded her head with firm yes, I know you will be angry reading this. This is why I did not show this to you before. But honey, she has threatened to kill you. She can do anything, Please let us do this. I know you will find me and she will leave me forever as she promised. Please for my sake accept this task and get her out of my life forever. I showed an angry face and said, okay just for you my love. I am ready to take this challenge. I will find you anywhere in this world. So, tell her you are ready. Mara got so happy, she gave me a tight smooch and we had the best sex that night.

My life has taken a u turn again and I know, I will not find her in 1 hour. I am now waiting for the night to let Mara fulfill my fantasies. I quickly picked my phone and messaged Miranda, hold on my offer, I may accept that. She sent me a quick red lips smiley and wrote she is waiting!!!!