Demon Cultist Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my duty now... it feels... so fulfilling," Lillian panted. She was making the rod drip wet even outside of her while she managed to kneel down all the way. The position made her tremble and she gave a look over her shoulder to the chest.

"If I had two... I could feel it in my ass," Lillian muttered but in the end, she decided against it and focused on what she needed to do. A soft green glow was already spreading from the dildo into the pentagram.

"I summon thee, hear my plea... I want my very own demon to fuck me all the time," Lillian said, at first she had used the proper chant but then she began improvising. The books had told her that the demons come if they hear a plea they like and sense enough lust.

"In here, you could be this fat dildo, all you need to do is to come and take its place... well after the ritual since this is what is keeping the portal open," Lillian voiced. She started to move her knees to slowly lift up and down on rod while her hands traced along her stomach to keep her skirt lifted.

A single red hand lifted though the pentagram floor and it flared up with a bright light, it was followed by a muscular red imp body. He was grinning wildly with his sharp teeth while he fully manifested through the portal. Once he was through the portal flashed and locked the imp into a barrier that at the same time kept him in this world and trapped him. Though he did not seem to mind as he proceeded to present his hard rigid cock with repeated phallic thrusts in the air.

Lillian's mouth gaped in a surprise as the muscular imp looked way stronger and smoother than the old imps the cult seemed to favour as servants. Also, the look on his face was filled with pure feral lust.

"Fuck me pretty," the imp said while bulging his muscles. His skin might have been smooth but what was under it definitely wasn't. Lillian reached her hand towards him but the barrier was blocking her hand too like some safety precaution.

"Eat this, it will give me the control over your soul so I can summon you when I want," Lillian said and spit on a green stone before throwing it to the imp's feet.

"What?" the imp exclaimed, he looked around with his horned head and his tail stopped moving.

"You wanted to fuck me, right?" Lillian asked while lifting up on the soaked dildo. The imp's red eyes devoured her smooth blushed skin.

"Eat the orb and I let you use me as an outlet for every depraved urge of your cursed demon body and I will enjoy every moment of it," Lillian said while lifting her skirt to show her perky under-breast. The demon quickly ate the orb and rushed the barrier towards Lillian but was sent flying back.

"Evil oath breaker, Zak will remember this," the demon shouted while getting back up.

"No no, I just need to take this out," Lillian said while trying to lift up, she had been too long on her knees with the dildo stuck in her so moving was starting to be increasingly hard to her. She barely managed to lift to halfway before collapsing fully back in.

"Zak will remember this," the demon kept muttering and Lillian had no idea who he was referring to.

"I know, I can summon you out," Lillian said and closed her eyes. She focused on the sensation of the bound soul next to her own and pulled it towards her like the books had taught her. With a red flash, the demon appeared next to Lillian.

"Just help me rise up and you can fuck me," Lillian said, her legs had completely collapsed down under her and the dildo was twisting her.

"You did not betray Zak," the demon exclaimed with a pelvic thrust in the air.

"Are you Zak?" Lillian asked. Her tongue had involuntarily peaked out of her lips while she looked at the demon cock. Also, her hands were already moving towards it.

"Yes, I'm Zak and I'm going to punish that confusing talking hole of yours," the demon declared and lunged forward to grab from Lillian's neck. His strong grip pulled her torso down and her lips towards his cock. It was going to miss but then Lillian shifted her body to take the tip into her mouth. Zak immediately used his grip to push his cock down Lillian's throat, she felt it bulge her but there was no gag-reflex, only one to swallow the tasty raw rod.

Lillian's hands moved along hard demon muscles, he was not giving her much time to breathe between his thrusts and used his hips to drag his long saliva-coated rod in and out of Lillian. Despite Zak's efforts, he was only able to shove half of his rigid length in due to Lillian's throat's angle.

Now that the barrier inside the summoning circle was empty it had started to glow again and other quick imp had managed to get through before any other demons. He was now staring at the show while rubbing his cock.

"Taste mighty Zak's seed," the demon declared and hot raw liquid shot down Lillian's throat. Zak trashed with his eager cock enough to make some of his load pour into her mouth and on her lips. Lillian did her best to swallow it but there was just so much of it. It spurted out of her and down her chin as slimy white lines.

"Two hundred years Zak has waited for this moment, finally a smooth human is taking my mighty cock," Zak kept grunting. He dragged his cock out just so that he was able to place it on Lillian's face while it deflated. She licked the spilt seed from her face while she rubbed her chin to the shaft that was soaked with her saliva.

"I'm a filthy half-elf, please fill me, let me feel whole with your mighty cock," Lillian panted, she was using her whole body to move her face along the cock that had stopped deflating. The connection the two now shared was pouring Lillian's lust into the demon.

"You smooth, soft and pretty. The half-elf is human?" Zak asked a bit confused. His hands went to Lillian's ears while he lifted up his large red balls on her lips. She sucked one of the large flesh marbles in but then she realised someone had asked her something.

Lillian was about to answer but the imp jerking himself inside the barrier shouted, "Let me fuck too."

"Sure," Lillian muttered and reached towards more bounding orbs on a nearby shelf while trying to keep her tongue on the Zak's shaft.

"No, half-elf-human mine. I'm not done yet," Zak flared and went to grab Lillian's hand. The move made his cock slide along her face so that his balls rested on her forehead as Lillian had moved her head with them.

"More fun with more cocks," Lillian pouted while lifting up the balls with her closed eye-sockets.

"You promised, Zak bound to serve you now. Must do what Zak says," the imp protested. He pulled back enough to establish eye contact.

"Fine," Lillian muttered even though she was almost as confused by Zak's logic as he was. She used all her strength to lift up from the dildo and the portal flared as the demon inside disappeared along with the light.

Besides the flailing demon dildo that was still stuck to the stone hole, Zak was left alone in the room with Lillian who was laying on the ground.

"There is room in me now," Lillian giggled while she rolled on the floor. She stopped to lay on her stomach while lifting her torso up with her elbows to not pressure her breasts against the floor.

"Ride me against the floor mighty Zak," Lillian eagerly announced while spreading her legs, she also bent her knees so that her ankles were above her thighs. Zak grabbed from them and used them like railings to position himself.

"Half-elf pleases mighty Zak, makes me see wonderful things," Zak said. He managed to trap his tip into Lillian's tight vulva and pushed in. At that moment Lillian had more immediate things to think about than the chapter in the books on how bound lesser demons shared dreams and thoughts of their master.

"You are definitely pleasing Lillian's filthy degenerate body with your hard sinful demon cock," Lillian panted. She tilted her hips to let Zak ram most of his cock into her and kept arching her back to make her feel the cock better inside of her.

"You worthy of mighty Zak, half-elf hole better than demon's," Zak grunted. The lust pouring from Lillian through the connection was making his cock rock-hard despite the fact he was still pumping out the remains of his load.

"Oh gods, I'm so sorry that my degenerate cock-loving flesh-body has fallen to such a level that even imps prefer it over other demons," Lillian muttered while Zak's thrusts made her leak transparent juices on the floor. It was like every thrust he made was closer to the spots and angles she wanted them to be.

Zak kept fucking Lillian for hours with his demon rod but she was feeling tired. The strain of opening the portal and binding a demon for the first time was just too much for her inexperienced body. By the time she fell asleep, even Zak's massive demon cock felt comforting to her. Like it belonged to her to such a level it no longer prevented her from sleeping.

** * **

"Wake up, more cock-fodder is needed to a greater demon summoning ritual," were the words that woke up Lillian. She scrambled up from the floor and was faced with Amara. Thick cum was dripping down Lillian's thighs and her legs were spreading on their own while she stood.

"What?" Lillian stuttered. She was not exactly sure how long she had slept, ever since she had been bound with Zak she had either been constantly fucked by him or by the brothel clients. Sometimes at the same time in the wall-hole room where she was able to give oral to the imp while the humans fucked her.

"Some junior magus managed to get a second greater demon to agree to give her some of his essences to her mask and now they scramble all sections to send every idle member over for the ritual. So get up and dress to your robes," Amara explained.

"Will there be sex?" Lillian asked.

"You will be fodder for the hordes of lesser demons that will try to get through the portal so yah," Amara replied and walked out of the room followed by Lillian who had quickly swapped her dress to the robe.

** * **

Several rows of black-robed novices were lining up in a dark underground corridor. Amara with her white mask and black robes was standing in front of them. Just looking at the mask was making Lillian feel weird, from the books she knew that what she sensed were the four greater demon essences inhibiting Amara's mask. Now that Lillian had bound the first demon into her she was able to sense things she had been blind to before.

"We can't use barriers as it would offend the greater demon, instead it is all of your job to occupy the hordes of lesser demons that will surge forth before the greater demon decides to show up. This summoning is directed at him but we can't expect him to get here before the lingering hordes of eager lesser demons," Amara instructed to the group that was mostly made of novices that had never seen other greater demons than Oracle.

After Amara was done talking she guided the group to a large hall that was already occupied by several white-masked cultists. In the middle of the stone hall was a large pentagram that made the one in Lillian's room look like a cheap replica in size and artistic design. At each cusp stood a masked cultist and the demon dildos at each of them looked bigger and livelier than the ones in Lillian's chest.

The novices took off their robes and spread around the room like they had been instructed.

"Do you think this will attract demons?" Lillian asked the white-masked cultist that was closest to her. While every other novice just stood on their spots Lillian had fallen on her back on the floor and spread her legs in the air.

"You must be Lillian, there is no need to do that. Once they activate the portal the imps will pour out, just being more naked than others will be enough," the cultist said with an amused tone.

"Right," Lillian muttered and stood up a bit disappointed.

After a few minutes of waiting, a single masked cultist stood on top of a nearby stone altar and started to sing with high pitched vocal sounds. There were no words in it and Lillian felt a small pull towards the singer as the imp demon soul bound with her own reacted to it. The five masked cultists around the pentagram lifted up their robe hems and lowered to the demon dildos in unison. Their decent down the large shafts looked almost effortless as they used well-honed hip movements to slide.

When the five women managed to kneel all the way down the song's tempo accelerated almost immediately. They started to move their hips up and down the flesh-rods with the pace the singing set. Multiple coloured bright lights spread around the pentagram. A mass of hands emerged almost immediately to drag through a horde of demonic bodies. Most of them were imps but among them were other demons that Lillian had never seen before. Though all of them had bulging muscles as they struggled to get to the females that were surrounding them from every direction. The immediate targets were the five who were fucking the dildos in unison but they kept slapping the demons away with strikes that sent them flying, mostly to the direction of the naked females behind them.

Lillian's eyes bounced from one demon cock to another and she tilted. All of them looked tasty in their own ways so she simply fell to her knees and spread her arms to them. Several fast imps rushed her and embraced her with hard muscular arms. Two of their cocks managed to slide between her legs, one from the front and one from behind. Both were too large and hard to easily slide into her from such awkward angles. They were even preventing each other from finding the right strike vectors into her.

One of the imps went for a kiss and Lillian sucked his long tongue into her throat. The struggle of the muscular creatures around her made Lillian's vulva even wetter than before. Though the first actual penetration pierced her ass but it was soon followed by a cock into her pussy all the while she was still being kissed from aside.

The was no pattern to the trusting of the cocks. Both of them were just trashing to push their rods deeper while other demons tried to replace them. The two that had managed to penetrated Lillian had locked their arms around her to protect their hard-fought price.

Suddenly a force blast pulsed from the portal and every demon in the room faded away. Lillian was left kneeling on the floor with shock in her eyes. She tried to find the demons but in the room were only her fellow cultist and the naked novices were in various states of laying on the ground.

A pair of two massive horns rose through the portal that was only the first part of the biggest demon Lillian had yet seen. The greater demon lifted up from the portal with a steady speed and the novices hurried to kneel around the summoning circle like they had been instructed before. One of the masked cultists that had stayed at the back now approached the demon before even half of his massive rock-like brown torso had become visible.

"We greet you lord Mufaru, It is my pleasure to finally meet you in all of your greatness," the female said with a deep bow.

"Show me your body Mira, I hope you are ready to bear my offspring, your portal's supply of power does not seem to last long," Mufara declared while he looked at the five women that were pumping the dildos, they still went on with speed but even Lillian noticed that they were not as well synced as before.

"I'm ready, I have made my womb fertile and nursed it for this moment," Mira declared while she threw off her robes and proceeded to bend over for the demon.

"Good, as we have agreed, on the moment of inception you shall gain a piece of my essence and on the moment of the delivery of my child unto me, I will fully relinquish it to you," Mufara stated. During his word, he rose up to his upper thighs out of the portal. He had four massive arms and a pipe-cock that was borderline humans sized. Lillian stared at it with gaping lips, she wanted to try it despite understanding just how futile it would have been.

"As we agreed, help me my sisters on this most important task," Mira exclaimed and backed into the tip of the cock.

"Novices, you know what you have been told to do," came Amara's shout and the naked females spurred to action. They rushed to surround the cock and took grips from its thick skin. Lillian managed to rush at the base of the shaft so she was able to lean at the demon's body while she hugged around the cock and started to lick it. After the initial looks, the other novices looked away from Lillian and focused on their task of moving the skin in unison.

Mufara had not demanded in advance to be jerked purely for his own entertainment. His four massive arms clamped to the ground around the portal and did their best to keep him upside of the portal. As a normal greater demon every moment his true form stayed, the harder it was to do so.

Mira kept rubbing her thick ass into the greater demon's tip and when she managed to lock the bit bulged cock-milk hole into her vulva she pushed herself into it as hard as possible.

Lillian's overly eager actions of embracing the massive cock had attracted Mufara's attention almost immediately. His fully white eyes stared at her without any mortal emotion. Though most in the room were not paying that much attention to it as all had their own tasks to do.

Especially one of the bulgier veins had attracted Lillian's attention, It was just the right size for her to give it oral sideways while she rubbed her erect nipples on the shaft.

"Be ready to receive my seed," Mufara declared and Lillian jumped to sit on his cock and dug her heels to it due to a sudden urge. She felt the shaft twitch with her legs while seed surged through it.

A blast of semen shot into Mira's womb with such pressure that she was launched froward. Some of the seed spurted backwards and it made the novices disperse. Lillian fell forwards on the shaft now that she had all of it to herself. She grabbed around it with all of her limbs but was unable to reach around even with her fingers.

"What is your name blond pleasing woman?" Mufara boomed but Lillian was too busy sucking on another large pulsing vein.

"Her name is Lillian, great one," Amara shouted from the back of the hall.

"Lillian, I will remember how you feel. I'm pleased," Mufara declared and lifted one of his hands to use it to grab his cock along with Lillian. He started to jerk it while making sure he was not pressuring Lillian too much, just enough to push her shape into his shaft.

Some of the still spurting semen was dripping down the giant rod and covered Lillian's head. She tried to swallow it as much as possible but there was just too much of it for her to get it all no matter how hard she tried.

Meanwhile, despite his efforts, Mufara had started to sunk back into the portal after one of the dildo fucking cultists had collapsed and nobody had replaced her. For a moment it looked like Lillian was being dragged into the portal along with the demon but her body stopped at the stone floor while the creature kept sinking. Her pussy might have gaped in a wet swollen state but her body collapsed once the demon was gone.

"Demon-cock-love," Lillian slurred while laying on the floor. Several other cultists rushed to her and Amara told them to carry her into her room.

** * **

The next day Lillian woke up from Zak's hard cock digging into her pussy like on most days. She had been sleeping on her side and the imp had pushed her legs forward enough to get his cock sideways into her.

"Morning Zak's mighty cock," Lillian muttered still half asleep despite being full of rigid demon meat.

"Greetings mistress, I have come to relief your sinful body's lust again," Zak replied with slow thrusts that focused on moulding Lillian's inner walls and pushing her second gate deeper.

"Did we share a dream again? Were you the god of cocks?" Lillian asked. She lifted up her knees and hugged them, it made her body clamp hard on Zak's cock and he had to rotate with her to stay inside.