Demon Cultist Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you want to taste one too but too bad, all you will have is me on this end," Lucy whispered while she stroked Lillian's drooling face that had almost fully glazed eyes. "Your pretty half-elf face distorting from lust is truly a work of art."

Lucy looked around and then said, "Let me show you a secret."

With a swift move, Lucy stood up and lifted up her black robe hem. Under it was long reddened pale tights that were crowned by a ginger-haired pussy. It was stretched wide by a purple rod that slowly gyrated on its own. Lucy's vulva looked soaked but her thighs were not dripping from juices like the demonic flesh dildo was consuming most of it.

"I won't go anywhere without my toys," Lucy declared but quickly dropped her hem and knelt down. There was no hint on her face that the large dildo had caused her much discomfort from the quick move. In fact, it had only created a small content smile on her lips.

"I don't share this secret to many but I feel like we are sharing something special," Lucy whispered while she gave intimate attention to Lillian's drooling face. She kept licking her while Lillian's eyes turned increasingly glazed with every cock swap.

** * **

Lillian woke up with a jolt to sit up. She was in a small one-bed-room with magical light in the roof that started to brighten up as she moved more. She had been naked under the blanket and she felt clean and well-rested, it confused her as her last memory was being rammed into oblivion by hard pulsing demon meat.

The moment Lillian's eyes hit the imp demon that was standing in the corner of the room she began to stare at him. He was as red and wrinkly as the one who had taken her virginity but with slightly different facial features.

"Did you wash me?" Lillian asked.

"No mistress," the imp replied with a bow. Lillian looked down and noticed her bare breasts were in the imp's full view.

"You are looking," Lillian stuttered even though she did nothing to hide her suddenly erect nipples. Her eyes hit the imp's bulged grey crotch cloth.

"I was told to serve you, do you need anything?" the imp voiced a bit nervous.

"Need?" Lillian said, her lips started to gape a bit while the demon's crotch bulge grew bigger.

"I can fetch water, food or books," the imp explained.

"Show me, show me the thing you are hiding behind that cloth," Lillian said while pointing at the demon.

"Yes, mistress," the demon replied and dropped his cloth. A long veined cock sprung free that had been tied into a cloth sack. Lillian's eyes looked it up and down and burned the image into her mind. Just how tasty the bulging tip was made saliva form in her mouth.

An urge made Lillian's hands move to her crotch under the blanket. Her fingers dug through her golden nether hair to hold the skin on her pubic mound. She felt the blood rushing through her body and one of her fingers touched her vulva that was wet.

"You like touching that thing? You are touching it all the time?" Lillian panted, her fingers moved to surround her clit and she massaged it like she was trying to make it grow. It swell a bit but nothing like the cock she was seeing.

"Mistress?" the demon voiced. His cock was throbbing hard but he seemed confused and a bit scared.

"Touch it, demons don't need to resist it. This pleasurable urge only needs to be resisted by the ones who are pure and holy," Lillian said in an oddly calm tone. "Take it into your fingers and embrace the filthy desire of your body."

A few tears appeared on Lillian's blue eyes while she dug her fingers into her pussy to better surround her clit. Her stare was locked into the demonic cock while she rubbed herself harder. The demon was not touching himself but it was not lessening her lust.

"Touch it, there's nothing wrong with this urge for the tainted vessels," Lillian panted. She kicked her blanket away and showed her red swollen pussy to the imp while massaging her pubic mound.

Suddenly Lillian's eyes dilated as an urge was followed from a single idea.

"Wait, I want to taste it... with my lips," Lillian declared and dropped from the bed to all fours and crawled towards the imp with clear intentions. She crouched down to look up at the cock while swallowing a sudden rush of spit down.

Lillian lifted her head while hanging her tongue ready to take a taste, her tongue landed on the base of the shaft while her nose made it shift to the side. She felt the bulged veins pulse against her face. For a moment she was still but then she started to drag her tongue up the shaft while painting it with saliva. The hard cock slid along her face and she used her nose to make the hot rod rub her cheek.

"So beautiful," Lillian stuttered, her dilated eyes showed pure awe as she looked up close the shaft and the demon's leathery red skin. The raw taste in on her tongue was only growing stronger.

The demon was not moving and he looked like he was afraid of getting beaten even though Lillian was on all fours in front of him and was only using her face to touch him. She moved slowly towards the round flesh tip and when she reached it she quickly took it with her lips. Her tongue cupped it in her mouth while she started to move it like a control stick. Her blue eyes looked up at the imp like she was a puppy that was given a stick to play with.

The door swung open and a black-robed figure with a white mask walked in.

"I see you woke up," Valerie's voice said behind the mask. Lillian froze to hold the tip in her mouth while her eyes looked at the new person in the room.

"Dress up, all new members need to meet Oracle," Valerie said and threw a folded black robe and leather shoes to the bed. On her way out Valerie waved her hand and the imp disappeared and Lillian's mouth was left open holding air.

Almost shocked Lillian quickly put the robe on, it was soft and a bit saggy in ways that partly covered her feminine shapes. Then she rushed out of the door but she only saw Valerie on the dark lit corridor.

"Follow me and listen carefully," Valerie commanded. She started to walk with a quick pace but Lillian managed to follow her despite trying to find the imp that had disappeared.

"First of all, the lesser demons are here to serve us and even the greater ones are simply there as a part of a mutually beneficial agreement. If we don't keep that thing clear, things can end up really badly for all of us," Valerie explained while walking. "There is no such thing as a safe trustworthy demon. They all want something even if it is as simple as a blowjob."

They took a turn in the long labyrinthine tunnel network of long corridors with many sturdy doors. Lillian tried to keep up with the lecture but the more she listened the more she was confused by the contradictions between the Church's teachings and what Valerie was telling her about demons and behavioural rules. In the end, Lillian barely remembered most of the more complex things that had been told to her about her new society or the white masks that held great power. Also, her mind had drifted to another matter during it.

"Any questions?" Valerie asked. They stopped to stand in front of a large rusted metal door. Most doors were at least partly made from wood but this one was all metal.

"Did you kill them?" Lillian asked with a rush of confidence.

"What?" Valerie asked while tilting her head to look Lillian with her masked face.

"The demons," Lillian stuttered due to Valerie's harsh tone.

"What demons?" Valerie insisted.

"The ones with tasty looking cocks," Lillian explained while looking down. Most of her previous confidence had been shattered.

"Ooh for demon fucks sake, did you listen to anything I said?" Valerie flared. Lillian looked down like she was scared and ready for being beaten. It was something that had usually followed when the higher-ranked clergy shouted at novices.

"And what is it about you calling them tasty, they are simply rods of barely corporeal flesh," Valerie said with a bit calmer tone.

"They look tasty," Lillian protested with a hint of defiance in her voice.

"Anyway, your first official task is to spend time with Oracle. Getting his aura to rub on you is vital to make other greater demons to at least acknowledge you exist as something else than just a toy," Valerie said with a spin towards the door and went to fiddle with the complex looking moving panel puzzle that hid under it the actual keyhole. For a short moment, she inserted her tongue into it.

"Once you complete your service to him. You can advance to the next stage but remember, despite the fact his interests align with ours. Oracle is still a greater demon and one of the few that is able to fully manifest in this world, so obey him without question. Understood?" Valerie said while the door slowly opened. Lillian nodded a bit puzzled as she had not expected the situation to end so calmly after she talked back to her superior.

The room behind the door was not as large as Lillian had expected. In fact, the room only housed one large stone throne that was occupied by a huge dark purple demon that was many times average human's size to every direction. Despite having a mostly humanoid muscular structured his mouth was a large pile of hanging tentacles and there was not a single hair on his smooth body.

"Greetings great one, I have brought the newest disciple you suggested to us," Valerie said with a deep bow.

"Greetings Valerie, I haven't seen you for a while," Oracle replied, there was no emotion in his alien voice, at least not the humankind. Also, it was like it had not been his mouth that had talked.

"Yes, I have been busy as the temple mistress, as you know," Valerie said while taking steps back towards the door.

"You haven't served me for a while, I miss you, Valerie, you used to visit me more before," Oracle said. Lillian spotted two large rods that were growing from the demon's lap. She inspected them with rising glee, they were big, veined and definitely phallic despite being alien-looking even when comparing to imp cocks. Not that she had seen many other cocks yet.

"I was an acolyte then and that was centuries ago," Valerie muttered. The door was closing but she had stopped her attempt to leave through it.

"Centuries?" Lillian asked with a head tilt even though she kept at least one eye at the still-growing cocks.

"Let's get this over with then," Valerie muttered. She took off her mask and robe and threw them to the floor like she knew exactly what was wanted of her. Valerie had a tall feminine body that looked like she was in her mid-twenties. She had shoulder-length black hair and green eyes.

"What are you waiting for, undress," Valerie commanded. Lillian felt a sudden rush of saliva in her mouth as she took off her robe. She was not able to fully explain it but seeing Valerie's naked body was making her excited. Only moments ago the stern woman had yelled at her and now they were going to do something with the demon.

Valerie walked to the demon and he offered his hand to help her climb to his lap. She did it quickly and with skill.

"Get over here," Valerie commanded and Lillian rushed over. Valerie reached her hand to her from the demon's lap and helped her climb up the knee. It was not that high but climbing it without a ladder would have been hard without a helping hand.

With both of the women on the demon's lap, it was pretty cramped but there was enough room on the stone between his thighs for them to place their feet while they sat on them. Lillian's attention drifted to the large cocks, they were swaying on their own and looked almost alive this close.

For a moment nothing happened but then Valerie voiced, "He likes to watch."

With a swift move, Valerie embraced Lillian and began a kiss only with her lips. Lillian felt heat surge through her body but she was not sure how to react so she let Valerie guide her. Valerie made her lean to a side between Oracle's legs while she made both of their legs twine so that their nethers were better presented to his cocks.

Just the two of them cramped between Oracle's thighs were more of a knot of two twined females than anything else. Oracle's tentacle cocks moved down and found routes to both of their pusses that were rubbing pubic mounds together. The demonic mass surged into both of them at the same time and made both of them jerk in each other's embrace in an equal manner.

Oracle's cocks were like living flesh-rod explorers that went into an unknown cave to see how deep they would be able to go. They drilled every inch the wet walls gave them and did their best to enter the deepest chamber that was protected by an elastic barrier.

"God's cock," Lillian slurred while her body slowly started to convulse more than Valerie's. Both of their breasts were squashed together and Valerie had no way of escaping the saliva Lillian breathed on her face.

"That's it," Valerie muttered and began to struggle. She managed to get on top of Lillian and made her roll on her stomach. Victorious Valerie collapsed on top of her. Having the demon cock pummel her inner gate was also straining her ability to move freely.

Lillian's breasts with erect nipples were pushed against the warm stone throne by Valerie's weight. Lillian panted from the pressure as her hip was now awkwardly tilted by her legs that were spread upwards against the demon. Some of the tentacles that grew from his mouth wrapped around her feet and toes. Lillian tried to giggle but her swelling tongue and abundant saliva gagged her.

"Goockc, ghood," Lillian slurred and Valerie noticed the strange sounds she was making and rolled to lay along Oracle's thigh. This let some of his mouth tentacles also wrap around her legs. More than just one tentacle tip were now jerked between both of their toes.

"Cock be praised, thou who are in me be blessed," Lillian slurred in a delirious state but with a bit more oxygen in her lungs. The cocks in both of them were pumping faster and both of them squirted transparent liquid at the same time with the mouth tentacles that were wrapping around their feet. A single tentacle did not give much and it looked more like slime or pre-cum than semen.

Lillian definitely felt the hot surge into her womb but the pumping did not stop. Though it had not made her mind numb but actually vitalized her, like she was being filled with stimulants that made her feel more awake.

"It's not really cum, more like sparse liquid essence of a greater demon," Valerie muttered. She was trying to lay as comfortably as possible on Oracle's leg like she was not expecting to leave any time soon.

"You are jealous of her," Oracle stated in his emotionless voice. The words mostly just confused Lillian but Valerie jolted up to stare at the demon's tentacle head.

"You have any idea how much she enjoyed forcing herself on an imp? Just the lust-filled grin on her face moments after losing her virginity was showing more happiness than I have ever gained in an orgy," Valerie flared in anger despite the demon cock pumping her inner gate and making her vulva squish.

"Huh?" Lillian uttered but Valerie was not talking to her.

"I spent hours examining her body but there were no signs of curses, alterations or even drugs," Valerie explained. "It's like her mind has been twisted into something that embraces all forms of pleasure and experiences them far more purely than any lust curse that exists."

"My mind is pure and unstained, it is just my body that is," Lillian protested but Valerie interrupted her. "There is nothing special about your body and the fact that you can say that while being connected to Oracle means that you truly believe in your delusions."

Both of the women looked mad at each other but before it escalated Oracle voiced, "I thought you said you wanted to live in the eternal happiness of your own making. Maybe you should learn from Lillian rather than treat her as an anomaly."

"Learn? How am I supposed to learn that?" Valerie said while pointing at drooling Lillian, her previous outburst was already being glazed away like the demon cock had made her forget what she had just said.

"There are things you need to understand and then there are things you don't need to understand to learn them," Oracle said while squeezing his fingers around Lillian's hip and lifting her to lay on his other thigh so that both of the women were on their stomachs. All of their legs were pointing at his mouth tentacles that were dripping transparent liquid while rubbing into the sensitive female feet.

"You should leave teaching to those who actually make sense," Valerie muttered while relaxing to lay down on the thigh.

"Some things are taught with a small push and others can never be taught," Oracle said. His long finger moved to curl Lillian's blond hair and she started to rub her chin to it like she had forgotten the conversation. The tentacle cock that was pulsating in her was starting to take away her ability to form words.

"Did you kill them?" Lillian suddenly asked in a moment of clarity like she had remembered something important. She was now laying on her back and getting her lifted feet sucked by Oracle's mouth tentacles and she had no memory of changing position.

"What... the imps? No, I just sent them back, they are not supposed to do that. You either teach them not to touch women or they will fuck everything they see," Valerie explained in a tired tone. "I'll just let you personally keep a few if you are so into them."

It took at least a few hours but at some point, Lillian woke up back in the small one-bed-room she had started the day. On the small side table were a pile of books and a note that told her to read them. The books were all about demons without any pictures of cocks so Lillian was not exactly excited about the idea. Though soon an imp with a plate full of food and a water bottle came.

"I should study... to learn more about this evil cult my body joined," Lillian muttered. She was looking at the imp that was the same one that had been in the room with her the last time. He was staring at her naked body as she had not really focused on the clothes in the box next to the bed.

Lillian took the plate from the imp and sat on the bed to eat.

"You can show me your beautiful cock if you want," Lillian said before stuffing the bread into her mouth. The imp dropped his cloth and presented his erect cock while she ate.

"Duty first," Lillian cheerfully said and started to read the books after eating. Though she kept eyeing at the imp that stared her back. Only after a few minutes of studying Lillian sat down on the floor with the book and spread her legs to the imp.

"I think I will learn better if you just keep it in," Lillian said. The demon charged and sunk his long rigid rod into her. It stretchered her enough to make her stomach bulge below her navel. Still, she wrapped her legs around the demon and stopped him from thrusting.

"That's it, I'm learning so much," Lillian panted while hiding her drooling face with a book. The strong pulse of the hard demon cock was syncing with her own while all of her senses focused on the shape of the flesh-rod. The text in the book burned into her mind with an association to the bulged vein patterns in a convoluted manner. The imp seemed more than happy to accommodate what was required of him and his long drooling tongue landed on Lillian's stomach to draw lines.

And so started Lillian's long and hard study session that lasted a few weeks. Lucy visited her a couple of times during it but it was mostly just to swap the books for new ones. Apparently, the cult was big on self-study when it came to the theory part about demons and their magic. Lucy joked a few times that nobody would join a hedonistic sex cult to teach magical theory. She also dragged the imp out of the room every time Lillian had not achieved any progress on memorizing the most vital parts in the books that were underlined.