Demon Cultist Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mistress, I just felt your need and came to fulfil it," Zak grunted while he tried to keep sliding his length despite being almost fully locked inside of Lillian duo to her new position.

"Just keep it in, let me burn this beautiful shape into my body," Lillian whispered. Her fingers were pressing against the cock's tip through her stomach.

"Yes mistress," Zak replied, he hugged tightly from Lillian's waist and rubbed his face into her back.

"You have changed... you are so polite and... obedient," Lillian muttered while trying to figure out the best words to use.

"I live to serve you mistress, the bond we share is special to me. You give me purpose," Zak replied at the same time as his cock started to pour demon cum yet again into Lillian's half-elf womb. Her convulsions milked all of his length but still some of his cums started to spill out.

"I liked you better before," Lillian muttered before falling asleep again in the relaxing calm embrace full of fertile demon seed that would have made any ordinary female bear spawn of the unholy creature.

The following weeks went on mostly like before. Though the other novices nodded to Lillian a bit more than before when she talked about beautiful demon cocks that were truly divine.

** * **

Lillian was kneeling in one of the oral gloryholes of the cult's brothel. She was sucking a flaccid penis in her mouth all the while Zak was fucking her from the behind with slow long thrusts. During her first week allowed to serve the customers orally, she had gained a reputation that she never stopped sucking. No matter how flaccid the cocks came, she never let go before the male pulled away and even then she pressured with her lips to stop it.

The customer was just holding his penis through the hole while Lillian played with it using her tongue. She was even pressing her soft lips against the wall-hole and sucked as much of the skin as she was able through. Any seed that had come from the cock was long gone down Lillian's throat. Zak had also already cummed inside of Lillian and a service imp had already cleaned the floor from the dripping seed a few times as her womb had not let go all of it at the same time.

"Aarg, listen when I'm talking to you," Amara's voice flared and Zak suddenly disappeared. Lillian turned around to look for him even though she knew what had happened. It had not been the first time Amara had severed the imp's connection to the material world. All Lillian would need to do was to summon Zak back but usually, when Amara did it she would keep banishing Zak as long as it was needed to make Lillian listen. So she turned to kneel towards Amara and pouted.

"We have received a request from one of our... higher-paying clients who is also our partner in some ways. It would seem you are exactly what he wanted," Amara explained with her usual bored tone. "He needs... someone like you to solve a problem he has. I did not ask what it was but I doubt it is that... challenging."

"It involves sex with cocks?" Lillian asked. Due to a certain incident with other novices she had learned to specify the male sex organ.

"Most likely, Lord Mason usually hires one of us to some... more extreme needs," Amara replied and a happy shining smile lit on Lillian's face.

After that, Lillian was made ready and given the rest of the needed information.

** * **

In the middle of the night, Lillian was carted to the front of a large gated manor in a blue maid outfit with a knee-high skirt. For some reason most nobles made their maids use blue uniforms despite it being the colour priestesses wore.

An elderly butler came to receive Lillian and she was guided to meet Lord Mason at his study through a side door.

"At least you look promising," Mason muttered when Lillian stepped into the large study. He was sitting on a couch with a wine glass and wore a silky black nightgown. There was nothing special about his short hair and brown eyes and most of his noble bearing came from the room around him.

"Greetings Lord Mason. I'm Lillian and I have been sent by your associates to be at your service," she said with a bow like she had been instructed. The room was dim and most of the light came from the fire that was next to Mason's two-seat couch.

"I guess hoping for a pure elf had been too much but at least you would be enough for me," Mason kept muttering. His eyes went up and down Lillian's body. Her dress did little to hide her feminine shapes and the way her blond hair was braided behind her back made her pointy ears very clear.

"I also asked for a pervert that would at least look like they would enjoy from just about anything, prove it," Mason commanded before taking another sip from his glass.

For a moment Lillian was confused but then she hitched up her skirt. Her inner thighs glistened from a transparent juice in the light of the fireplace as was her puffed vulva.

"On the way here my degenerate flesh-body was so hot just from thinking all the things you would do to me. The idea of you telling several of your servants to fuck me while you watched made me want to touch myself and I was only barely able to prevent myself from committing that sinful act," Lillian explained, the longer Mason looked at her bare nethers, the more she tilted her hips and legs to give him a better viewing angle.

"I guess you qualify," Mason hummed while looking at Lillian's head. She had started to breathe through her mouth and saliva dripped down her cheek while a blush was exploding on her face. Even her pointy ears were twitching.

For several minutes Lillian kept her position and Mason stared at her while finishing the rest of his wine. When he was done he threw the glass into the fireplace. Then he tapped his lap.

"Come, sit on my lap while I conduct the rest of the job interview," Mason instructed, he spread his legs enough to give Lillian room to sit between them with her shapely behind. She walked to him while keeping her hem lifted and spun around only on the last moment to sit between his legs. The urge of just digging out Mason's cock was almost unbearable to Lillian but she somehow managed to not act without being ordered. So she just rigidly sat there with an up pulled skirt.

Both of Mason's hands started to explore Lillian at the same time. They when under her clothes but one went for her breasts and other slid into her soaked nethers.

"Were you told not to wear underwear or something?" Mason asked while measuring Lillian's perky breast under the dress top.

"No, I was told to wear them but I... I'm so sorry, I lied, I took them off in the cart so that I was able to touch myself. It felt so good but it did not compare to having a beautiful cock in me," Lillian stuttered a bit nervous. She did not remember the last time she had lied about something.

"Were you some broken slave before joining the cult or something?" Mason asked. He rubbed Lillian's vulva and felt her tightness that squeezed on his fingers when he pushed his fingertips in.

"No, a priestess to the gods," Lillian replied with heavy breathing.

"Priestess, you say? That changes things for the better, how well you can still play that role?" Mason asked while moving to play with Lillian's erect nipple.

"Despite my body's devious betrayal my immortal soul shall forever belong into the light of the gods," Lillian said with conviction despite the saliva dripping down from her chin due to being fondled by a man she had met only minutes ago.

"Hehe, now let me explain what you need to do, you are more than perfect for the job," Mason said. He moved his hands on Lillian's firm but soft stomach before continuing.

"I have a son that has turned thirty this year and if he does not get his act together my house is going to die with him. No matter what I arrange to him he is not interested in getting married. Not even the slaves or servants can make him excited. All he does is draw his paintings all day," Mason explained while he played with Lillian's belly button. "Since I would not want to resort to bestowing nobility to one of my bastards I need you to investigate why exactly my son is so detached from his duties as a noble heir."

"That indeed sounds bad, nobles are bound by the gods to fulfil their duty to them and to the state," Lillian said while one of those nobles moved to pull from her blond pubes.

"Let me get you a priestess uniform and you can pretend to be a priestess who came to help him deal with his sinful body that goes against the will of the gods. Even if you have to force him, make him realise just how wonderful your almost elven body is to play with," Mason said. His voice was calm despite breathing into Lillian's neck.

"One more thing, if you succeed. I will be giving your little cult one of the greater demon artefacts you covet so much," Mason whispered before giving a quick lick to Lillian's pointy ear. After that, she was told to stand up and she was prepared to meet the son.

** * **

For a moment Lillian just stood in front of a large wooden door. It was the first time for a long time she had worn a priestess uniform. It felt exactly like she remembered it on the moment she had given her virginity to the first imp demon she had ever seen. The memory of his beautiful cock still lingered strongly in her mind.

After swallowing hard Lillian pushed the door open and entered into a room full of paintings. They were littering all the walls and some were even just laying on the ground like discarded disappointments. All of them had odd shapes that formed oddly symmetrical wholes despite not having a form Lillian was able to name.

In the middle of the room was a single male in a white painting gown. He kept painting while Lillian walked towards him.

"Master Liam, I bring blessings from the gods that be in heaven, may I be granted a moment of your time?" Lillian asked. Liam turned around holding a soaked brush. His brown eyes inspected Lillian and he took a deep breath before speaking.

"Greetings blessed sister, I was not aware the Church would send an another to grace me so soon but I have to say I'm relieved. I have struggled with another sinful obsession lately," Liam replied and put away his tools.

"I live to serve the blessed ways of the gods, I go where I'm needed," Lillian voiced with a soft nod.

"Blessed sister, please wait for me in my prayer room while I change to something more suitable," Liam said and rushed to another door than the one he had pointed.

The room Lillian went to was small with only two wooden chairs in it and the only light came from a small window. She sat to one of the chairs and crossed her fingers in her lap.

"I'm sorry I made you wait," Liam apologized when he entered the room. He now wore the traditional praying clothes that most commoners used when they went to church. A simple pair of black trousers and a shirt.

"There is nothing to forgive but the sins of your mortal body," Lillian said with another slow head bow.

"Yes my sins, I have collected so many of them and I feel like I'm about to commit another," Liam voiced while he sat down to the other chair.

"Please confess in the light of the gods, this room has nothing but forgiveness," Lillian replied. Even her crossed fingers had begun to tremble a bit as she fought against her own internal urges. Even her tight pussy was starting to feel so empty after hours of not being fucked.

"I almost committed the ultimate sin for a noble, my father sent yet another of his fallen women to tempt me. At this rate I won't be able to fulfil the holy oath between the nobles and the gods," Liam explained while looking at the floor. "I can't become like my father. His soul will burn eternally in damnation. I need to get my mortal body into control before I can truly be a noble like the gods intended."

"The mortal body is a devious one but not a thing that can't be defeated. As long as your divine soul stays pure the gods can forgive the sins of the flesh," Lillian said with a rigid tone in her voice.

"What do you mean blessed sister?" Liam asked with an odd hope on his brown eyes.

Lillian dropped to her knees from the chair and went in front of Liam. Her hands started to move up his legs.

"What are you doing?" Liam uttered as he froze into his chair.

"I'm teaching your pure immortal soul how to survive the sins of the flesh," Lillian explained. Her left hand landed on Liam's bulged crotch. She gave it a quick pat before pulling down the fabric covering it. A large erect human cock sprung free and she immediately grabbed from its mid-shaft.

"Feel this? It is your impure body trying to corrupt your soul but fear not. As long as you embrace the light and relieve the sin your soul will survive," Lillian instructed while her hand moved to pull down Liam's foreskin. His mouth had dropped to gape while he stared at the priestess jerking him.

"This too was made by the gods to be a trial to our immortal soul," Lillian said and reached the tip with her lips.

"No, this is wrong," Liam uttered and lifted up. He pushed Lillian away and pointed her with his fingers. His lips moved to form silent words that caused momentary numb pain in Lillian's ears. Then a strong force hit her and made her fly at the stonewall behind her. Her libs were spread apart to almost form a cross. It was a common binding spell that was used to constrain demons before banishing them with holy magic. Though it worked to bind pretty much anything that was not strong enough to resist it.

"I knew it, you were a demon sent to tempt me. I told the church repeatedly that I did not want to risk them sending young females... especially elven ones," Liam muttered. He hid his cock and ran out of the room.

For a moment Lillian tried to struggle but she just did not know how to undo the spell nor had learned any tricks from the cult to deal with it. She thought of summoning Zak but then Liam rushed back into the room.

"You vile demon, you seduced me. I can't stop thinking about... your touch," Liam flared in a sweaty conflicted state.

"That is your mortal body's fault. Once your relive its need you can keep your divine soul pure. Just expunge your lust into my body," Lillian instructed again. The way her legs were spread was causing her pussy swell even more than before.

"Stop with your vile temptations, demon whore. I feel no desire for you. Only my future wife deserves my seed after I have conquered my mortal desires," Liam shouted despite shaking with eyes that travelled around the bound woman.

"You are lying, I can sense it, I think," Lillian muttered while feeling an odd sensation that she thought was the lust radiating from Liam. Back at the brothel, she had felt it all around her after bonding with Zak but outside it was only radiating from certain people.

"You don't deserve to wear that robe," Liam flared and used his magic binds to shatter Lillian's robes but he realised his mistake too late. The moment his eyes gazed on Lillian's bare body it burned into his mind. Even his already erect cock turned even more solid.

"You are a filthy demon, you have no purity to taint. You win this round but my divine soul will indeed stay pure," Liam declared with strong anger in his voice. He quickly stepped next to Lillian and dropped his pants. Then he jousted his cock all the way into her wet pussy. It fitted perfectly as her swollen walls moved to take it.

"Oh gods, finally," Lillian panted. She convulsed around Liam's manhood and her juices dripped to his balls.

"Shut up," Liam shouted and leaned against Lillian. He grabbed from both of her breasts and pulled them apart as much as possible.

"I can't, I love cocks too much. I can't stop my mortal body from feeling so good," Lillian half-moaned while Liam's fingers dug into her perky breasts.

"Vile demon, I bet just any man will make you feel like this," Liam said angrily gritting his teeth. His face was inches from Lillian and both of them felt each other's hot breath on their skin.

"Not just a man but the beautiful creation of gods that was made to tempt my mortal body. Just the shape of a delicious cock is making my body burn," Lillian explained with drooling lips. Both of their eyes were very close to each other and Liam kept the distance steady even when Lillian tried to move her head even closer to lick him.

"Vile creature of sin," Liam muttered and started to thrust. His hands pulled down Lillian's breasts in unison with his hips.

"Blessed be thy divine cock, teach my degenerate body the price of sin, use me to cleanse your desires," Lillian stuttered while the rough moves made her body jerk despite the magical binds.

"Cursed heretic, once I'm done with you I'm going to teach your body the price of sin," Liam shouted.

"Yes, teach my cursed mortal body, make it regret going against the will of the gods and losing to the sin," Lillian responded with a wide smile and pure happiness in her voice. There were even some tears in her eyes like she had just gained something she had long wanted to have.

Liam thrust even harder than before and slapped hips together with Lillian all the while trying to dug his fingers to the elastic half-elf flesh around her erect nipples. By now Lillian's wet walls were perfectly shaped to receive Liam's cock and his tip battered her inner gate just enough to make it pulse despite not being stretched anywhere like with most demons.

"This body of sin will not taint me," Liam grunted and rammed his cock to release his seed as deep as possible. Lillian's convulsions sucked most of it into her womb while it made her body tremble from heat.

"Bless thy body, may it find peace from the cycle of sin," Lillian stuttered while her breasts were twisted by Liam.

"Degenerate demon scum," Liam flared and pulled out his cock. It was followed by a stream of juices and cum.

Liam moved back but then he suddenly slapped Lillian's swollen pubic mound. It made her jolt and gag out saliva.

"Repent, your body is not worthy of my noble seed," Liam shouted and slapped Lillian's pussy again.

"I ask forgiveness for my sick mortal body, even when you are punishing me it wants more," Lillian moaned. Her clit was visibly twitching from the strikes and the swelling of her usually tight nethers was turning even worse.

Liam rushed out of the room and drooling Lillian was left alone for a moment with her hot pulsing body that was making her own blood flow feel oddly vivid. Though Liam was gone only minutes and he soon came back with rope.

"You don't deserve to be in this room, just your presence is tainting its holy purity," Liam voiced and muttered some silent words that released only Lillian's legs from their magical bind. They dropped down and barely touched the ground. Liam went to them and used a long rope to tie her ankles together. Then he tied a rope around her neck before realising her hands from the bind. She fell to the ground and Liam quickly tied her wrists together with an excessive amount of rope.

"Those who crawl shall find the salvation of the gods," Liam said while using the rest of the rope to gag Lillian. Then he began to pull from the leach to make her awkwardly move with her tied limbs. Even before she was out of the small room she had fallen to her side once while trying to move like a worm.

Liam slowed down his initial speed and started to drag just enough so that Lillian was able to move without falling to aside. The rope around her neck was kind of loose and was mostly kept in place by her jaw.

Outside the panting room, they came to stairs that lead downstairs. For a moment it looked like Liam was about to drag Lillian down them but then he stopped to look around. He spotted one of the male servants looking at the odd pair.

"You there, servant. Come help me punish this degenerate sinner," Liam commanded.