Demon Cultist Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, master," the servant replied and eagerly rushed to his master's side.

"Just look how soaked this demon whore is, help me teach her sinful mortal body how wrong it is to lose to carnal desires," Liam commanded.

"What should I do?" the servant asked a bit confused.

"Fill her with your seed, I want to see just how degenerate she is," Liam instructed. Lillian immediately lifted her butt up as much as possible like to invite the servant. He quickly did as he was told and slammed his length in while grabbing from her hips. His thrusts were hungry and long.

"Just look at your face, a man whose name you don't even know is making you smile and squeal like an animal," Liam commented while he lifted up Lillian's head from the floor. His fingers trailed along her saliva covered chin and gripped from it.

"Since your mortal body has degraded to the level of a lust controlled beast, we will treat you like one," Liam muttered next to Lillian's face.

"Help me carry her to the beast stables," Liam instructed and the servant thrust hard for a few more times to climax before pulling out. Then he grabbed from Lillian's feet while Liam took her up from her armpits. They carried her down the stairs and out of one of the mansion's backdoors to the yard. Then they headed to a large barn-like structure. Liam kicked the door open and they carried their half-elven cargo to a space that was filled with green orcs wearing iron helmets and chains. None of them said anything and just kept sitting around like they were trying to ignore the new arrivals. The masks that hid their faces were even hiding any emotions they had.

Lillian was dropped almost next to the door and her leash was tied to a low horizontal metal pipe in the wall so tightly that she was only able to fall to a side on her spot. It was also so low that it made her head rest against the ground even when she was bending over.

"As long as you keep her bound like this, you can keep using her to expunge your feral urges," Liam instructed the orcs. "No need to hold back, she is a beast like you."

"Tell all the servants to come use this demon to relieve their lust when the beasts are out doing labour," Liam said to the servant while they walked out. "Using this beast should remind them what will happen if they lose themselves to temptations of sin."

Despite the chains, none of the orcs was bound to a wall. More than one of the large creatures started to shift towards Lillian and some even pushed each other to get closer to her.

The first orc dug out his large green erect cock from his grey loin cloth apparently without even suspecting it might not fit. He took a solid grip from Lillian's hips and slammed his rod into her soaked insides that stretched to bulge her stomach. The first strike alone was making her eyes roll and her pussy squirt on the orc's large balls. On the way out the veined rod dragged out transparent liquid with the remains of the sparse human seed.

Once the orc fixed his position he started to thrust in earnest. Due to the low angle Lillian was bound to from her neck the orc kept most of his length in and focused to slap his hips into her ass as hard as possible. The sounds coming from it echoed in the orc-barn and burned into Lillian's mind like a clock in a room with no other sounds.

A hot pulse of pressure inside of her told Lillian that the orc had started to fill her womb. The cum spurted out of her almost as much as with demons and the way she was leaning to the ground with her breasts was making her feel it even more. The orc was not satisfied just from unloading his seed but he kept milking his cock into Lillian until it became flaccid. That was also true to every orc after him.

Lillian was used by the silent orcs in turns, none of them even tried to grunt at her. They just emptied their large sacks into her hole that only gaped when the thick seed was pumping out of her between the tens of insertions during the first hour.

At some point, Lillian's teeth managed to dig through the rope and she started to slur out words.

"Cock... of divine... ravage my... sin tainted... body of lust," were among the things Lillian repeated multiple times with her moans and pants.

It was her second day when Lillian was fed soup from a bowl like an animal while she was being fucked by the servants that brought it. After that, she was surprisingly well-fed as more than one servant used that as an excuse to go to her and even some of the orcs kept feeding her overcooked meat out of their own rations.

During the following days, a constant stream of cocks that Lillian had no way of counting kept entering her. Her body was used to unload thick semen over and over again but her lips were only able to smile from pure bliss. Regardless of if it was an orc, human or something else her holes embraced the hard rods in full.

** * **

After a week of being a public fucktoy at the noble manor, Lillian woke up on her back. She was in a room she did not immediately recognize. It was empty and with only one magical light in the roof. Also, the man who was fucking her in a missionary did not immanently look familiar to her even though she smiled at him before remembering his name.

"Still a tight fuck, your cult really deserves your reputation," Lord Mason said. He had just unloaded into Lillian's womb and was keeping his cock in.

Lillian's hands were still tied but her legs had been freed and spread to the sides.

"Oh gods, I forgot, I had a mission. I needed to do something. I'm so sorry. There were so many beautiful tasty cocks and I just lost myself to them," Lillian explained with odd panic in her voice.

"You did very well, now that my son's interests have awaken I need to get rid-off you so that he won't grow too attached and find him a good decent noble wife." Mason replied while reaching to stroke the hair on Lillian's' sweaty forehead.

"Rid-off?" Lillian uttered.

"No need to worry, I will pay a bonus to your little cult and even gift the thing I promised," Mason said with a wide smile and leaned back. He took out his deflated cock and reached for something nearby.

"Do you recognize it? I outbid your cult in the last auction to get it," Mason said while holding a decorative purple plug that looked odd even for a demon dildo. It was short and just looking at it made Lillian feel weird.

"Lift your legs," Mason commanded and Lillian managed to pull her knees against her chest. Even though she had been fucked for days on her legs her half-elven body did not feel that sore.

Mason turned the odd plug in his hands that had a disk in one of its ends. On the disk was a decorative eye and for a moment Lillian though it had blinked.

After he had enough of staring Lillian Mason placed the plug against her ass. It easily slid in as her rear hole had already been soaked from the juices from her pussy. An odd sensation surged in Lillian's body along her bones. It was definitely not the biggest object that had been in that place nor had it made her instantly cum but Lillian was still unable to describe her odd sensations.

"There, go into the barrel and make sure not to lose that. It cost me more than an unused elven slave would," Mason instructed and Lillian noticed the barrel that was right next to her. She lifted to her knees and crawled to the wooden container. A moment later a servant came to attach the lid. Soon the only light sources were a few small holes around the barrel.

The barrel was carried somewhere but then it was just left there. Even the light around her disappeared from the holes. For a moment Lillian considered summoning Zak to keep her company but due to the small space, he would most likely appear outside the barrel.

Lillian's pondering was stopped by a move from the plug in her ass. It started to pulsate like it was fucking her.

"Thank the gods," Lillian panted and tried to reach the plug but her tied hands were unable to do it. So she lifted them over her knees and to the other side of her legs. Once they were behind her back she reached for the plug and she felt it pulsing against her fingers. She started to push it like to give it more momentum.

"I like you already," a distant voice echoed in Lillian's mind.

"Whose there? You have a cock, right?" Lillian slurred while laying on her knees along the side of the barrel. There was no reply but Lillian felt like someone was smiling at her.

A sudden pressure hit Lillian's back and she felt a mass forming above her, its main concentration came from her ass.

"Tell me, what is that you desire the most?" the same distant voice from before asked.

"Cocks... inside of me, not on me. Having a cock would be a waste as I could not get it inside of me," Lillian replied with a mild stutter. Her initial instinctual answer had made her clarify it as some of the other novices had joked to her about wanting to be a man before when she had just replied a cock to a similar question.

"So you don't want power and wealth?" the voice asked again.

"My vow of the priestess forbids me from gaining those. Even if my body loses to the sin of lust my mind won't lose to greed," Lillian explained. It was something that she had thought about during the few moments she had not been occupied by hard throbbing man-meat.

"You amuse me, you can call me Ugor," the voice whispered.

"I'm Lillian, nice to meet you," she replied even though she was not entirely sure to whom she was talking to. Though she had more than one reason to suspect it was a demon.

The two kept talking to each other for some time but then the barrel was suddenly opened.

"Get out," Valerie's voice commanded and Lillian crawled out. They were in a small stone room with only magic to light it.

"At least you look like you had fun," Valerie muttered while removing the ropes from Lillian's hands. Her demon seed enhanced skin did not even have bruising from it.

"My mortal body is easily satisfied, may it be a blessing or a curse," Lillian replied.

"Bend over," Valerie suddenly commanded. Lillian did so like with a reflex. Valerie's fingers dug to grip the plug in Lillian's ass and she pulled.

"Stop clenching and let me take it out," Valerie said. She was barely able to grip from the plug and it was refusing to depart.

"Tell her to stop or I'm going to make her regret it," Ugor's voice said in Lillian's mind.

"Ugor told me to tell you to stop or you will regret it," Lillian panted.

"Are you threatening me?" Valerie flared.

"No... I mean Ugor told me to say it, I think he is the plug," Lillian stuttered.

"Fine," Valerie muttered and rushed away. Lillian went after her since she was naked and had no idea where she was.

** * **

The next day after squeezing Zak dry of seed Lillian was feeling a bit lonely so she decided to summon a new demon in her room. She went to the demon dildo chest but she was stopped by a voice in her head.

"You don't need to use any of those," Ugor said. His strengthening low voice was making Lillian's body tingle pleasantly every time he had spoken.

"I don't?" Lillian asked.

"No, just place your ass on the spot and let me do the rest," Ugor explained.

"If you say so," Lillian replied and took off her robes. Then she went to sit so that her ass was above the cusp of the pentagram. She felt it move and expand as it locked in place. A purple light spread from it into the summoning circle. The plug began to fuck Lillian and not the other way around.

"Thank the gods of this bliss," Lillian uttered as she spread her legs to sway her hips with the plug.

The glow of the circle intensified and a large shape began pushing through it. It was a mass of purple that kept growing until it towered over Lillian. The barrier on the portal had only flickered without even being a hinderer to the demonic mass.

A single large eye with a yellow, purple and pitch blackness opened in front of Lillian. The demon's head formed from the mass along with the rest of the smooth muscular purple torso.

"Greetings Ugor," Lillian uttered as she recognized the familiar sensation that was radiating from the demon. It was the same as with her plug.

"Hello Lillian, I come bearing gifts," Ugor said. His body was stuck at the portal around his waist and the circle seemed to constrain him enough to make his large muscular body bend closer together around the area.

"You are going to fuck me?" Lillian asked with excitement in her voice.

"Even though that is the reason I like you I wish to give you something else as you seem suitable," Ugor explained and offered his hand to Lillian. In it was a piece of a white mask. Lillian took it and turned it around in her hand.

"Try it on," Ugor voiced and Lillian lifted up the mask. It only coverer the top right corner of her face from her ear to her nose. She was even able to see through the solid eye part and the world along with Ugor had odd glows to them she had never seen before.

"This," Lillian stuttered. She was feeling something connecting into her soul and it made her bones burn.

Lillian collapsed backwards with a wide smile and the next time she came to her senses she was left alone in the room. Only the piece of the mask on her face and the butt plug that had returned to normal remained.

"This is odd," Lillian muttered. When she placed the mask piece on her face it stayed there without anything keeping it there.

"Ooh well... I better go meet Amara," Lillian muttered and put her mask away. Then she put her robes on but when she was about to leave she felt like she was leaving a part of her behind. Lillian wondered what it was but then the mask piece was back at her face like magic.

"This seems odd, it is like a piece of the mask Amara and the others wear," Lillian muttered before walking away.

** * **

The next day Lillian came knocking to Valerie's office's door.

"Temple mistress, I was told you wanted to see me," Lillian said from the doorway.

"Yes, come in. I was informed that you have been walking around with a broken mask," Valerie voiced from her desk.

"Was it wrong?" Lillian stuttered. She was not leaving the doorway.

"I should have not been surprised... you are hereby promoted to the ranks of Junior Magus. You have taken the first step on a bath only few will take," Valerie explained. The mentioned broken mask was on Lillian's face even now so it was easy to confirm.

"I thought that needed a specially forged mask and some greater demon essence," Lillian said.

"What do you think is on your face? I can sense the link it has formed with you. It might have come from a dead person but it is old enough to compare to masks with at least two essences," Valerie explained with a strained voice.

"What?" Lillian uttered.

"I guess it was pointless to hope you would do anything with intent. I bet you just happened to stumble on that mask in the dark and hit your face into it," Valerie flared.

"Tell the rude woman to shut up or I will show her true intent," Ugor said in Lillian's mind. The butt plug that connected him to this world was still stuck in her ass even though he had been silent after his summoning.

"Shh, I can't tell her that," Lillian whispered.

"Tell her what?" Valerie flared again.

"That she is rude and should shut up," Lillian replied before thinking.

"Argh, I'll have someone teach you how to use your mask so you don't do anything else stupid. You are dismissed," Valerie growled.

"I'm sorry," Lillian stuttered.

"Dismissed," Valerie repeated with a raised voice.

Lillian quickly left the office and went to figure out what her promotion meant. Though one thing was sure, she would never willingly stop fucking demons.