Demon Cultist Lillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** * **

After a month Lillian passed the exam that ended her self-study theory period. In the end, the things she had to learn by heart were few even though the books contained many vital bits of information to anybody dealing with demons. Remembering all of it would have been impossible to most in a month but learning any amount of it would have been beneficial in some situations.

There had been no special ceremony after Lillian passed the exam that had been fifty oral questions that were evaluated on the spot by Valerie, Lucy and two other masked females that Lillian was even unable to name.

"So Lillian, any questions?" Valerie asked. An hour after the exam they were sitting alone in Valerie's office that was filled with books and tables full of all kinds of artefacts. It looked like she was hoarding materials from a warehouse and barely ever returning them.

"I have been thinking, why there are no statues of naked demons or cocks. Every time the head priest talked about evil cults there always were degenerate statues involved," Lillian asked with a curious tone.

"You have any idea how much of a financial waste that is when you can have actual demons?" Valeria said with an eye roll. She was wearing her usual white mask and black hood robes.

"Makes sense," Lillian muttered with a nod but also sounded a bit disappointed.

"Right, now you get to pick the section of the cult to serve for the rest of your novice period, your choices are the archive, the lab and the brothel," Valerie voiced.

"You mean you let me choose?" Lillian asked a bit confused.

"Yes, Lucy should have told you that," Valerie said.

"So letting you choose is how an evil cult works," Lillian muttered. During her weeks at the cult, she had been given more choices than during her years serving the church. There had not even been a duty-roster in the cult.

"Just pick one so that you can stop being my problem," Valerie said with a tired voice.

"Brothel is mostly about having sex right?" Lillian asked.

"Yes, and fulling paid requests from humans and demons. The skills you would learn would mostly be on how to please human clients and do tasks to demons but that would seem to be most suitable to you," Valerie explained.

"But it's mostly about having sex?" Lillian insisted as a question.

"Yes, it is all about having sex in there," Valerie flared. She took out a paper and threw it at Lillian.

"Take that to the guards at the main hall and they will guide you where you need to go," Valerie instructed and stood up to storm out of the room before Lillian even stood up.

"Thanks," Lillian shouted after Valerie while looking at the paper. It was an assignment contract for the cult's brothel.

** * **

Lillian was guided by a white-masked cultist along long underground corridors until they reached a ladder behind one of the side doors. She was told to climb it up and she did so, at the top was a wooden lid that she pushed up. Above it was a small storage room. A red-headed woman who had sat alone in the room stood up with a book.

"Hi, I'm Lillian," she said.

"I will fetch the mistress," the redhead said and hurried out of the door. She had worn a basic female commoner's dress.

It took only a few minutes for another female to arrive, she began to talk faster than Lillian managed to greet her, "Hello, I'm brothel mistress Amara and I will be your guide only on this day. If you forget the things I say just ask one of the others."

"I'm Lillian, I'll be in your care then," she said with a soft bow. Amara was a brunette with olive skin and purple eyes. She wore a silky dress that matched her eyes and her voice sounded far more bored than her elegant sexy posture would have hinted.

"Pick a dress and leave your robes in the pin," Amara instructed and pointed at several dresses that were hanging in the storage room.

"I like the blue one," Lillian replied. She had already gone through them while she had waited.

"Great, take that one then," Amara said with a head tilt.

"Thank you," Lillian said and quickly threw off her robes and put on the simple blue dress that had reminded her of the priestess uniform she had used to wear.

"Lesson one, don't act like a sex maniac with none-demon clients," Amara said while Lillian finishes dressing up.

"Why?" Lillian uttered before she fully comprehended the meaning behind Amara's words.

"We are an illegal demonic sex cult operating a government-sanctioned brothel, do I need to explain more?" Amara said while starting to walk out of the room.

"Illegal?" Lillian asked like it came as a surprise to her.

"I guess you were born to be in the gloryhole," Amara muttered. Lillian started to follow her along the wooden corridor without a separate command.

"That's the thing where men fuck cunts through a wall?" Lillian asked with a curious tone.

"I see you have a general idea, suck or fuck?" Amara asked, they stopped at a crossroads of narrow corridors. The place was sparsely decorated and oddly silent.

"I love both," Lillian replied with a sudden smile.

"Unfortunately you have to choose, though probably better start with fuck since our customers expect... certain talent on suck," Amara said and started to walk again.

"I guess I like to fuck more even though I can't really taste the cocks like that," Lillian pondered. She was imagining both in turns to figure out the truest answer.

"So fuck it is," Amara muttered and opened one of the side doors. inside of it was a single black-haired female laying half-inside a wall. She was reading a book on her stomach and calmly looked at Amara with a nod.

"At shift hours there is at least one of us here and as you can see there are two spots. Take off your shoes and roll up your skirt up to your chest, then go lay on the blank bed on your stomach so that your butt is past the red line," Amara explained. Both of the beds had an almost overly complex mechanism to move them in and out of the wall.

Lillian did as she was told and the bed was way too short for her legs but there was enough room for them to be straight between the wall-hole's hatch and the bed.

"Keep your legs straight and push with them against the hatch, the padding will keep you firmly in place", Amara said and pulled a switch that was next to the bed so that even Lillian was able to reach it. The bed moved backwards and Lillian pointed her legs at the hatch that opened. She heard music, shouting and cheers before the padding around the hole locked her hip. Then her legs dropped to the ground as the blank bed on the other side folded slowly enough to not be instantaneous. The floor on the other side was so low that she naturally ended up spreading her legs along the wall.

"That bookshelf has government-sanctioned books that are swapped weekly, if you into that stuff," Amara said. On the sides of both of the beds was an equally stocked shelf that the occupants were able to reach. Besides books, the shelves had bottles and some pillows with cleaning runes embroidered into them.

"I will prepare a room for you and the needed materials for your demon summoning. I will fetch you when ready, it will take a few hours as nobody ever informs me in advance," Amara said but Lillian was almost fully focusing at looking the other woman over her shoulder. She too was locked in with the wall padding. It had moved to fully embrace Lillian like it too was controlled by a mechanical contraption. She had never seen one so sophisticated before.

"She is new, keep an eye on her, just in case," Amara whispered to the woman whose butt was through the wall next to Lillian.

"I'm Nina, don't worry, they won't hear in here due to magic runes so feel free to ask anything you'd like," the woman said, she kept looking at the book but had stopped reading for a moment.

"How does this mechanism work?" Lillian wondered.

Nina replied after Amara had left the room for several seconds, "The mistress heard that some new contraption is going to revolutionize the brothel business so she bought two. Sure they work but only the manufacturer could answer your question."

There was a sudden slap on Lillian's ass but she did not even hear the sound. A wide grin spread on her lips while her body began to tremble from excitement. She was solidly stuck in the wall so the sensation was really strange to her. A finger easily slid along her already wet vulva. A moment later a soft tip pressed against her while strong fingers grabbed on her asscheeks.

A smooth human penis slid inside of Lillian's pussy and her walls perfectly matched its shape. It was the easiest insertion of her life and she had already been fucked countless times by imps. Regardless it stretched her inner gate deeper while repeated thrust slaps hit her shapely behind.

"This is a human, so pure, so small, so smooth," Lillian sobbed only seconds after the first human cock was pushed into her. She let her body down that so her breasts pressed against the well-honed wood below her.

"Are you okay?" Nina asked. She had an odd look that was not quite concerned.

"Yes, this beautiful cock of man is making me learn just how grotesque demons are with their large rods of unholy power that make me love them so much," Lillian panted. The thrusts into her were quickening and her knees twitched along with them.

"What?" Nina uttered in a complete tilt despite the fact she had just read a book while a man she had not even seen had cummed inside of her.

"Don't get me wrong, I love this smooth gentle cock but once you have tasted the true happiness given by a demon this feels like a calm after taste of holy bliss," Lillian explained while she took a grip from her face and started to gape her lips in the size of the human penis. A couple of her fingers pushed into her mouth like to simulate sucking the cock.

"Right," Nina muttered and tried to focus on her book as much as possible.

The hip slaps into Lillian's ass were making it heat up and burn but then they suddenly stopped. She barely felt the seed flowing out of her with her own thick juices. Her walls did not even gape and quickly closed.

Soon enough the next human grabbed from Lillian's rear-cheeks to spread them but when pressure started to push into her ass-hole her eyes dilated. It was over in seconds as once the tip went through the rest followed. The slapping of hips into her ass was even stronger this time while the hard rod slid inside of her.

"In my ass, he put his cock in my ass, not even a demon has been in my ass," Lillian stuttered. Her legs were shaking even more than the last time. The rush of sensations was completely new to her and it made her bite her lower lip.

"Just what kind of man is taking the place not even the demons have touched, Nina, do you know?" Lillian asked while her pussy had started to react to every thrust, it was swelling despite not having anything inside of it.

"On the other side is a small VIP bar for wealthier citizens. Chances are it's some noble that hires maids based on if they let him fuck their ass," Nina muttered with a quick grin. Her current client was just keeping his cock inside of her like he was distracted by something else.

"Nobles hire maids like that? But that would be a sin, nobles are ordained by the gods only to sleep with their wives," Lillian uttered. Her ass was clenching hard on the cock and she felt like something was coming.

"That is why they fuck em in the ass, duh," Nina replied.

"Ooh I see, they too must be cursed by their mortal flesh and lost themselves to the temptations of sin," Lillian voiced but then her face froze. Her lower body tensed up and she felt her pussy convulse without being fucked. A wet squirt escaped her and the man fucking her ass stopped only for a moment before he continued. Though he only lasted a couple of more thrusts before he started to grind his hips to unload his seed. Lillian barely noticed it as her body had suddenly started to melt and sweat came to her reddening face.

When the cock parted Lillian she felt a bit empty but her ass was filled again in moments. The next cock felt bigger than the last one and burned more in a pleasurable way.

"Again," Lillian stuttered. Her ass was even fucked harder this time. Every slap was jolting along her legs into her toes and back.

A sudden new sensation started to move along Lillian's skin, at first she was not sure what it was but then she exclaimed, "Lines, someone is drawing lines."

"They have pens that fade in a few hours, you are going to get a bonus the more the silly nobles pay to draw on you," Nina explained. She had a lot of experience of leaving the gloryhole with most of her lower body covered with marks and text.

"Bonus?" Lillian asked. The cock had stopped to stay fully sheathed in her while the lines against her skin turned more complex.

"You know you are going to get paid, right?" Nina asked with a head tilt. Ever since Lillian had come most of the people had just used Nina to get erect by rubbing into her vulva with their flaccid cocks.

"Isn't that prostitution?" Lillian asked before thinking. The cock staying in her ass was making her clit throb harder again and another sensation of something coming out of her was building up.

"We are in a brothel, what else did you think it was?" Nina asked back.

"Sex with humans," Lillian slurred when her pussy squirted juices again just from having a fat cock held in her ass.

"No common sense, were you raised in a barrel?" Nina mused. She took a water mug from a nearby shelf and drank.

"No, by the church," Lillian stuttered. The second cock left her ass and there was a long pause before the next one.

"Hahahaha," Nina started to laugh borderline uncontrollably and not entirely because an elderly noble was rubbing his wrinkly balls into her ass.

"They taught me well about morals and the divine soul but it is not their fault my mortal body was tainted by lust," Lillian explained through Nina's laughter.

"Haha, I'm so going to recommend that you get a themed room. The customers would flip themselves in so many ways," Nina said with a giggle.

"Og gods, they keep putting it in my ass," Lillian announced while a third smooth human cock took her ass the same day it had lost its virginity. It was going a bit slower than the last two but several hands had started to move along her left leg.

"They lifted it up, so many pens are drawing lines," Lillian panted while her left leg was being held up by many hands. It was in an awkward position and only held up by the hands, the strain was making Lillian's pussy throb.

"You should drink at least with ever few customers, not doing that will give you a killer headache later, with all the sweating," Nina muttered while still slurping the last of her cup and reaching to fill it again from a nearby bucket.

"Nina, I think one of them is rubbing a cock into my feet, is that a thing they do?" Lillian asked while reaching for the cup on her side and taking it to the bucket.

"Ooh yes, they do that pretty often," Nina confirmed. The men on the other side had started to just crowd around Lillian so she was left mostly alone. In the end, there were not that many of them in the VIP space at any given time.

Lillian gulped down water while her pussy squirted it out again. The pressure from the padding around her hip and the new sensation in her ass was creating an odd pressure in her pussy that she understood even less than why demon cocks were beautiful to her. It was just something that was true to her degenerate body.

"I think my body loves cocks no matter where and how much," Lillian concluded while slurping down water in a way that simulated gulping down thick demon cum. She had sucked the imp dry a couple of times but not nearly enough for her liking. When she had to choose between her pussy and mouth her pussy won most of the time.

"Ooh well, when I get my own familiars I'm going to make them cum in me so much," Lillian muttered while she laid back down to rest on her breasts that made them tingle with borderline pain. She kept narrating what was happening to her to Nina but the other woman kept ignoring it with increasing effectiveness.

** * **

"I see you have enjoyed yourself," Amara mused while looking at the tally lines on Lillian's ass. She had just washed after her several hour ordeal but some of the marker lines on her body were still there.

"10...14... 17... 22.." Lillian counted the lines with jumps. She had not noticed the things written in her ass before and was looking at them from a mirror.

"Well you were popular, enjoy while it lasts, the marker fades in a few hours," Amara said.

"Cums from ass, tight as an elf, good fuck, cumlover, cockwhore," Lillian stuttered while reading the texts on her lower body. "They know so much about me."

"Great, just put that dress back on so we can move to the next step of your orientation," Amara said and Lillian quickly put the blue dress back on. For a moment she looked at the intricate cleaning runes engraved to its inner fabric but then she ran after Amara who had walked out of the changing room.

They walked along a few corridors and down straits to a stone-walled basement corridor. Amara opened one of the doors and pointed Lillian into it.

"This is your room, reference books are at the table. The summoning circle is reusable. It deactivates after the first demon so no need to worry about getting the room filled. Also, just the size should tell you it can only summon lesser demons, if you manage to get some greater demon that is able to get through, just bend over and hope they just want sex," Amara explained. The room had a single bed, a few shelves and tables. Though the most notable part was the artistically engraved pentagram circle in the middle of the floor. At its top cusp was a hole that would fit a demon dildo. Behind it was a trunk that had a warning text about the demonic artefacts inside.

"I will," Lillian said with eager nodding.

"Do you know how to summon demons?" Amara asked.

"I read it in the books but I was told not to do it alone," Lillian replied.

"Well, just use the reference books there as this circle is as safe as it can get. You can contract the first demons to yourself but use those crystals to store the ones you don't want," Amara instructed and started to walk away but then suddenly stopped.

"One more thing, you should start thinking ways to deal with a greater demon to get some essence for a mask. It might take years for you to make a deal with one so you better start making connections with demons as soon as possible," Amara said over her shoulder before closing the door. She did not even wait for Lillian to reply.

"I guess I should do it then," Lillian said to herself with a smile and went for the chest. The process was simple and she remembered it well as it involved getting her pussy stuffed with a demon dildo.

The chest was full of all kinds of self-moving rods and some of them tried to escape when Lillian opened the lid. She grabbed one of the eager ones and closed the lid on the rest. The one she had picked was a large green rubbery demon flesh rod full of clumps.

A sudden urge made Lillian lick the rod and she felt it twitch in her grip. It tasted as raw and pure as any demon cock she had licked.

Lillian placed the dildo on its spot at the summoning circle and pulled up her hem. Then she went to kneel above the rod and lowered down to make the tip touch her vulva.

"They going away," Lillian muttered while she looked at the text fading on her thigh. She was slowly pushing down and the fat flesh-pipe was spreading her open. She had to constantly correct her position to stay kneeling and let the dildo come deeper. A small bulge was forming on her lower stomach as the rod swayed in her despite being almost rock hard.