Demon King's Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Elli plays a dinner game, the rest of the world is screwed.
2.1k words
4.91
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - The Plot Thickens

Note: Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading this story! And thank you all for helping me get my first Hot chapter rating! I hope you're enjoying Elli's exploration of the world and her sexuality. I still have a couple more chapters lined up and ready to publish, but this series is going to be long and I may post unrelated stories as I continue to work on it. I try to write fun porn stories but somehow they keep gaining plot! This chapter is light on the sex, but I hope you enjoy it!

Now, on with the show!

**********

Despite the pillowtalk promises, Elli finds herself freshly bathed and dressed in one of the highly revealing robes from the king's collection as she is led to the late dinner behind her king and queen.

Concerned, Arisselia had performed a quick inspection of both their bodies during the bath, but could only confirm that the healing spells were working well. She had overheard much while resting on the stone floor, trying to expel as much seed as she could.

Elli had accepted a towel from the sorceress to place between her thighs and catch any messes that escaped, but she still isn't sure how to use it. Her robe, secured with a wide belt made of polished, swirling green stones set into silver, left her neck and a wide strip of her bosom bare. Each step exposed her legs, making them appear longer, and the farm girl knew from experience that simply sitting would leave much of her lower half outrageously exposed. Maybe she could just sit on the absorbent cloth.

The grand hall now holds rows of tables, with one placed on the raised section before the king's throne. Elli and the robed being, Uduza, follow as the king and queen take their seats in the center of the large table. Uduza takes the seat beside their king, leaving the young woman floundering until she's pulled onto a lap.

Warm breath teases her ear. "I'm told pets belong at their master's feet, eating whatever scraps they are given. But you're a little big for that, so you can sit here and entertain me while I feed you."

Elli nods, as eager as any pet for her master's affection. She straddles his thigh, letting the robe fall open around her bare hips, and who cares if the other dinner guests below them can see the soft brown curls of her mound.

The king chuckles, turning to ask his wife, "I can have her sit on my other thigh if you wish to tease her too."

Arisselia quirks an eyebrow, watching Elli's delight as she squirms into a good position. "Not while I'm eating. I prefer doing such things in private."

"But I can have her begging to be our dessert before we finish the main courses."

Arisselia hides a smile in her palm, "That's not even a challenge. Elli, he will stop if you're too uncomfortable with the attention. Otherwise, you might want to sit on that towel."

Before she can even finish pulling the fabric out of her sleeve, he pulls it from her grasp and sets it on the table. "We can clean any mess up later, but for now, we have a meal to enjoy."

He slides a hand up her side before wrapping his arm around her and plunging his hand under the flimsy robe to grope her breast.

Most of the dinner guests at the lower tables are the noblemen who have come to declare allegiances and their entourages. The rest are filled, like their own table, with the robed monsters that form the core of the king's supporters. As the meal commences, they begin lowering their hoods, revealing a variety of creatures, all with long hair and unblemished skin in a variety of hues. A couple seem to have scales climbing up the sides of their faces. But despite the differences, most bear at least some resemblance to the king, unlike the grunts of his army.

Uduza reveals a quite beautiful visage, with a rounded face and strikingly large eyes. From the demon's monstrous height, Elli hadn't been expecting such a soft and feminine look.

They eat quietly, at first. Most of the hubbub is from the curious and still uncertain lords on the main floor. Elli enjoys the attention of being hand fed and fondled at the same time. She occasionally helps when the queen explains the contents of certain dishes--Elli only really knows her vegetables, like the ones simmered into a soup beside the roasted carcass of some sort of fowl--at least until a rough tweak of her nipple makes her pause and notice the pair of humans approaching the king.

One is an older man, probably wearing all the gold he owns, and the other is a simpering young woman in a bodice-enhancing red gown, glittering like a ruby under the torchlight.

"King Orduzell, may I present my daughter, Clarice." The daughter keeps her eyes focused on the king and queen, pointedly avoiding Elli's lascivious presence. "She's skilled in music and needlepoint, but most importantly, I've been training her in numbers and she seems to have a good head for predicting consumer demand."

Elli didn't know what the last part meant, but she could tell the king was not impressed. She has to lay back against his chest as his fingers slide down to cup her mound. Grinding against his thigh, she releases a lewd moan just as the other girl is about to speak.

Arisselia hides a snicker behind a napkin.

The king pretends not to have heard anything, and that he's not seeking out his pet's clit. Instead he turns to the healer sitting beside them. Uduza shakes her head.

"No magic potential then? Hm, well. I don't think your daughter has much to offer me, and I doubt she'd be willing to showcase any skills that might change my mind. If my harem requests music lessons, I'll remember she might be capable of that much."

That is a pretty damning dismissal, but the merchant turns to his daughter, growling something until she stomps her foot. "No, I will not! Do you not see what he's doing to his concubine under that table? I won't be humiliated like that!"

"Who says she's being humiliated?" Arisselia twirls her wine goblet before offering a sip to the flushed concubine.

Elli accepts the red liquid, pausing the rocking of her hips momentarily before resuming. Her king's finger is impossible to chase, one moment pressing firmly into her folds and the next sliding up away from where she needs it. Her own slick soaks into the thin robe between her and his leather trousers.

"You're completely right, my queen. Elli, what would make you feel humiliated right now."

Elli debates her options, "Um..." A naughty smiles comes to her lips, "I would be completely distraught if you dropped me on the floor and made me clean your..."

The sudden pinch against her clit has her shaking, unable to think or form words.

"Don't lie, pet. You'd enjoy that." His accusatory laugh echoes over the other conversations. "Perhaps after dessert."

She nods, biting her lip at the thought as the two petitioners hastily retreat. Most of the humans nearby return to their meal, but a few sneak glances under the king's table, hoping to catch a better glimpse of the naughty concubine.

"So, Orduzell? Funny how we've been married for a week and I'm just now learning your name."

"We haven't exactly had time for small talk, have we, Arisselia?" He chuckles, biting into a piece of cheese before pushing the remainder into Elli's open mouth. "Though now you know what name to pray to when you're coming undone on my cock. Don't worry, we'll be able to enjoy a nice honeymoon while the nearby kingdoms gauge the threat we pose."

"I suppose I can pretend to look forward to that." She concedes. "Any thoughts on who in the crowd is ready to betray you?"

"Blue shirt, brown hair on the left. He's waiting to see our show of force next week though to decide." He mumbles quietly, pretending to cuddle Elli's hair. "And that servant walking down the far aisle who never comes too close is a soldier. Probably one of those knights. Honestly I expected poisonings to start yesterday, but it hasn't happened yet."

"That's because we're doing our jobs, my King." Uduza calmly states, setting down her knife. "They haven't had time to coordinate anything substantial, of course."

"And I thank you for that, sister. I'd hate for one of my pets to be hurt."

Elli fails to hide her surprise at realizing this demonic king had allowed female siblings such a high position, jolting in his hold.

"Yes," Uduza looks to her king before explaining. "Not all of our kind are fit enough to control a vast army. Many of us align with stronger half-siblings or cousins to escape the tyranny of our fathers."

"And We value your devotion." The king replies, looking once more at the crowd before sinking a thick finger inside his concubine's soaked cunt. The farmgirl's short nails dig into his forearm as she adjusts the angle of her hips for him. "So, have any locals caught your eye yet? As my second general, you do have the first pick."

"You mean before Darafel sinks her claws into them? Thanks." Her large pale eyes stop searching the crowd. "I wonder if that clumsy soldier pretending to play servant can give me a child before his cock breaks."

"Perhaps, but I've heard the males of this realm have lackluster genitals."

The war-healer snorts, quickly retorting. "Not everyone can be born with a murder weapon between their thighs."

Arisselia chokes on her wine, and Elli would be curious if she wasn't panting because his finger is just almost long enough. Swallowing the remains of her last slip, the queen leans forward to look at the monster king's sister. "Your men aren't all..." She gestures at the amused king's lap hiding under the serf girl's wiggling ass.

"Of course not! I'd settle for someone at least as tall as my father, like some of these knights. There's a reason all of his mother's surviving kinswomen flocked to Father's side. He'd slaughtered the giants' only two remaining males in battle, and his reasonably-sized cock meant they wouldn't risk death every mating season."

"They have boring dicks too. Arisselia tells me you'd have to revive something called a manticore if you have any hope of climaxing." King Orduzell turns to his wife, "They hated him, but mating with him offered power and more successful breeding. Something about the spines, I think."

"Their 'boring' dicks look fat enough to me." The green-skinned woman mutters into her goblet.

Arisellia nods thoughtfully, "So you really are looking for variety. I suppose we're all experiments of our parents' creation." She pauses to watch Elli finally sink back against the king's chest, sliding lower as her muscles relax. Elli sighs with relief, feeling his warmth and the trickle of juices and his leftover seed dripping from her hole and down to her butt.

"I'm sure Elli will enjoy being filled with babies, but I have no such desire. One child is all I'll allow."

"Just the one?"

Elli interrupts without thinking, her mind far, far away. "I wanna die celebrating on your giant cock after giving birth to our hundredth baby..."

Snickers erupt from their table, and the king has to sip his wine to clear the cough in his throat. "Now that's a wish I've never heard before. Fine, my queen. One child. But you'd better put everything you can into it."

"I intend to." Arisselia smiles in triumph, leaving the king to wonder if the biggest threat in the room was sitting right next to him. "And I'll even help educate the brats when they're old enough, if Elli helps with the baby stuff."

Elli turns to her with a happy sigh, "Our babies are gonna be siblings, and you can teach them how to use their magic and everything!"

One of the other robed ones at their table stifles a laugh before adding, "And go conquer a new realm with their giant, magic-imbued cocks."

Most of them laugh, even the king before he admits to the pet in his lap and his queen, "I'd kill that annoying bastard of a cousin, but he did invent those spells that help so much in the bedroom."