Demon Wife Dominates Her Mate

Story Info
Wedding night with a succubus queen.
2.9k words
4.43
8.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

You stand at the gates of an elegant palace. The sky above is boiling ash, and the landscape stretching out beneath the palace is a twisted hellscape of organic forms, as if this entire realm was nothing but sculpted, sensual, bodies. Along the stairs are succubi guard, standing nude with skin tougher than steel armor, but that looked soft and inviting. They let you pass, as you are expected, invited.

I stand waiting for you at the top gates, the demon queen, ruler of this realm. Mother of succubi and devourer of men. And here you stand, an earthly prince who has made a marriage alliance with me...

Welcome! Come inside, make yourself at home. We've been expecting you. Accommodations have been made. Feel free to explore and make yourself at home. We even have human food available, just for you. As you can imagine, this is not a place for humans, much less human men. The staff have strict instructions to not touch you or have sport with you.

Come, follow me. As my mate, soon we will have the ceremony that will cement our alliance and you will know pleasure beyond the dreams of mortals. My succubi will be ready to help your nation wherever they are needed, as agreed. A far better price than most men get for their souls, to be sure. Of course, I get to have fun with you too. I get something out of this as well, of course. I need a representative on your world, a foothold to expand my power, but most human rulers weren't willing to accept my terms.

But you love being dominated by powerful women, and who better than me? Most princes just aren't comfortable with that kind of loss of power. Well, yes, you are still a prince and do have authority in your realm, but you're not in your realm right now. When you're with me, you're completely mine. You're uncertain about your place in our relationship? You didn't think that you were going to control me, did you?

I thought the contract left no room for doubt. I am the queen, and you are mine, little mortal prince. I will not consume your soul until old age, as per our agreement, and your nation shall have protection with our formal alliance. You will maintain your function of prince, but in our bedroom you are completely at my mercy. Let's make that completely clear, and make you mine with this ceremony.

Here is my room. It's your room now, too. Yes, I love the view too. The bed is actually alive, you can have fun with it when I'm not around. It's an extension of my will, just like everything here. You soon will be too.

Worried? It's too late to escape now, you've already agreed, and you have nowhere to run. This is my domain. See? Just like that your clothes are gone, and so are mine. Reality itself bends to my will here, and so will you. Oh, by all means struggle. We'll both enjoy it more that way.

You're trapped between me and the bed, you aren't going anywhere. You're just making a token resistance anyway. You want me to do this to you. You just let me pin your hands over your head as I straddle you.

Relax, take me in. Stare at my breasts hanging over you. Look at your stiff cock, ready to be captured. The demon queen has you. I like to draw out the moment of capture, the moment when my pussy claims a new cock. Watch as your manhood is captured by the succubus queen. Hard and helpless, my pussy clamps down around your base, claiming you as mine.

In here, you have no choice. You will be an extension of my will. Yes, you will still have political duties, and return to your world to perform them. But my will will fill you, especially when we make love. Most men I take are devoured body and soul and become my slaves. You will be utterly dominated, but I'll let you go again. I keep my promises, after all. Feel my pussy squeezing on you and showing you who's in charge in our relationship. Feel your helpless cock preparing to surrender to my feminine power.

Did you not read our contract? Did you expect to rule at my side? You're my toy, my pet. Do you think you'll have any power at all in my presence? No man has power here, you included. The is a realm of feminine power, of female supremacy. I am the demon queen, and you agreed to be my mate.

But there's no reason to rush things. Feel the soft firm pulses around your cock, teaching you your place, teaching you the truth of my power. I love seeing the revelation in men's eyes. Do you have any idea how many men I have devoured, interrogated, toyed with, and consumed? Look at these breasts and consider how many men have met their end, staring at them as I dominated them. Stare at them and feel the truth of female supremacy overwhelming you.

I do love the shock in your eyes as I make you mine. Squirm, feel the shock as the truth covers you in pleasure and makes you mine. There is no escape, your cock doesn't even want to escape. You can't escape my breasts, my thighs, my eyes, my voice. The pleasure washes over you and you know that I am making you mine.

Admit that you want this, admit that you came her knowing I would dominate you like no mortal woman could. I am in control, and you love it, you want it. Good, go on, tell me exactly what you want... especially if you're afraid to admit it. I can look into your eyes and read it for you, tell me exactly what you're afraid to say. You want to be conquered, want a woman like me to take everything from you, but you can't admit it as a prince, so you make an alliance instead. You want to be forced to submit beneath my breasts.

Oh and what's this? You don't really think that women are really superior? You think that being dominated is just yet another way that women serve men? Why not the reverse, when a man is being dominant, isn't that just another way that men serve women? You'll see the truth soon.

I'm in control, whether you're aware of it or not. You're were already mine, before you even arrived in this realm. Your desire for me already drove you to serve me, before you even knew me. Your male desires drive you to serve feminine authority, and you'll go mad if you ignore them. Give yourself to me, offer your cock up into me in glorious surrender. Accept the control of your demon wife.

Would you have preferred that this marriage ceremony be in front of others. My court? Yours? Can you imagine how it would feel to see your parents watching the demon queen subjugating their son? You like the idea of that kind of humiliation, or while my consortium of succubi watch their queen make another conquest? Yes, yes, you get a lot out of our marriage too, but control is not one of those things. You are mine and you are under my control.

This is a power exchange in the truest sense. You have power, and I am taking it from you, because I represent a superior power. Feel my pussy claiming you, making you mine, pulsing on you and making you aware of your place beneath me. Slave? I never called you my slave. I do have slaves, but you are my mate. I can't do anything with you that wasn't in our contract. Did you really not read it, or are you just too befuddled to remember right now?

Don't worry about it. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy the feeling of me taking control, knowing that soon you will cum in surrender to your demon wife. Look at my breasts and know that you will obey my feminine authority. You will obey your wife. Say it. Believe it. Become my mate. Your confession is an important part of this ceremony.

Doesn't it feel glorious? Feel your cock so helpless inside me. Feel my pussy teaching you that she's in charge, working you up to where you will soon surrender inside me. But what's a marriage ceremony without a ring? Feel that?

Yes, it's resting on your tip, warm and hard, ready to be slowly pushed down your shaft until it reaches the base. When it reaches the base its magic will activate, placing you completely under my control. Admit that you like it, feeling your cock being conquered. Admit that deep inside you wanted to be subjugated by a demon wife, by the total female supremacy of my realm. Admit it, and I will push the ring past the head.

It's what you should have expected, and deep down inside you knew. No mortal woman could do this to you. And here it surrounds you completely. This realm, this palace, and most important of all, your demon queen and wife holding you down right now... yes, you are my mate, but not my husband. This is the realm of the succubi, and I am its queen. This is a place of total female supremacy. Go ahead and admit it, you wanted to be conquered by a woman. That's why you agreed to this.

Any requests? Anything you want to beg me for? That's also a part of this ceremony. How would you like to serve me? Just a sex toy? I already have plenty of those. We already have plenty of servants in the palace. What would be an appropriate role for a prince in a realm where only demonic feminine power rules? How would you like me to dominate you? Sit on your face while you eat me out? Put you on top and make you humiliate yourself by submitting from above?

Look at you trying to think! Don't worry, I'm not actually granting any requests. I just wanted to watch you beg. The begging is also important for the ceremony, cementing your helplessness beneath my will. It feels good to submit, feels good for me to squeeze on you, mind, cock, and soul. Beg for something, anything. Love? Love...

Yes, you will certainly love me. Hopelessly. Desperately. And I will love you too, at least enough to keep my end of the contract. But what is love? It is power, power you give others over you. And I am taking all of your power, so yes, you will love me. I will love you enough to devour your soul, which is what I usually do. This pussy has devoured many souls, turning them into my food, or devouring just their manhood, then feeding them with my power, turning them into soldiers in my army of succubi, still slaves to my will.

You won't be a slave, not really. My will is going to completely surround you, just as my pussy surrounds you, but you will technically still have a choice. You will be my mate, not my meal, and certainly not my husband. You will have the privilege of keeping your masculinity, a rare privilege in this realm.

But you will not have choice. You can already feel me taking that from you. And you want it, you're made for it. Your very shape is designed for stiff surrender. And you cannot deny the truth that is in front of you, the truth that my breasts symbolize, my power over you, your desire to serve me. All of the desires you feel is your instinct to serve me, to serve feminine authority.

The ring is halfway down and my pussy is slowly pushing it further down. Feel it pulsing together with my womanhood, claiming and subjugating you. You know you can't stop it. You love that you can't stop it. I love the look in your eyes as you feel me take control, as you feel yourself surrender to your queen. We both don't want this to end, but don't worry, we will do this again and again. When I have a bit of free time, I'll release you then hunt and capture you again and again.

Submit to your demon wife. Thrust up into me in surrender. Does this symbolize your kingdom surrendering to me as well, in this battle of sexual conquest? You want to be defeated again and again, and you will be. Feel your love for me rising, you desire to serve me, you accept my control, you long to hear and obey my orders. Try begging again, maybe I'll even do it this time.

Yes, beg me to dominate you, of course I will obey you, my prince. Tell me to do exactly what I want with you. Command your queen and feel my own will leaving your mouth. Command me, beg, and confess that my will is what moves you. You desire for me to feast on your will, your soul. Say it, beg me for it. Beg me to subjugate you. Beg for the ring to claim you, in submission and confession of female supremacy, beg me to make you cum in a glorious power exchange where you give everything to your queen.

And there, the ring comes to rest on your base. Feel it claim you, bask in my control. Bask in the truth that you as a man wanted this. Your cock is now ruled by your demon queen. As a prince you are still free, but as a man you are completely mine. Now we will finish the ceremony, with a complete submission of the masculine to the feminine in succubi tradition. Stare at my breasts and then take each one in your mouth, first in surrender to my feminine power, second in confession to female supremacy and rule by succubi.

Good male, now, soon, you will cum in complete surrender. Feel the ring push you to the edge. You are particularly vulnerable here, cock twitching and helpless inside me, mind and body completely surrounded by feminine power. You can only watch helplessly as I toy with you and take you deeper, far past the edge of where you should have come. I love the desperation in your eyes, and I know you love being conquered and toyed with like this.

Feel me in control, putting you in your place, beneath my breasts, hard and helpless, ready to explode at my command, in helpless submission. Your orgasm will be your confession, your sign of submission to your demon wife. It is no longer in your control though. What can I have you do as a sign of submission before I finally force you to submit?

Confess that I am in control, that you love being under my control. Good. Thank my pussy for conquering your cock. Mmm I love it too. Say that you surrender to my breasts, kiss them again. You're a good kisser, I may have you greet me this way every time. Once we finish I'll have you kiss me everywhere. Everywhere.

I do love playing with you, seeing you writhe in pleasure, needing to cum but unable to. I love the realization in your eyes, the helplessness. The pleasure mixed with fear as you realize you have no control at all, and you demon wife has taken everything. You have been totally dominated, just like you wanted, and soon my pussy will swallow everything.

Just stare into my eyes. Deeper... deeper... and... cum! Feel my pussy squeeze tight and claim you as my eyes go wide and swallow your soul. Feel the inescapable truth as you cum to your demon wife and submit entirely inside me. Cum to the truth of feminine power. Cum in surrender to your succubus queen. Cum in defeat as you fall helplessly in love with me and become my loving mate, completely claimed by my will.

And feel the pleasure flow through you as I lead back and... pulse... my pussy... holding you tight... and my own pleasure... pushing your soul back into you... my orgasm covering you... with my control... ooh... making my pleasure yours, and making you mine.

Look to the left, look to the right, slap yourself, feel my words control you and know that if I tell you to feel something, you'll feel it. If I tell you to believe something, you'll believe it. You just gave me everything. Look up at me, standing over you, victorious. The conquest of man, by woman, in ancient succubi tradition.

Look down at your cock, basking in his own defeat. You know you were made for this. You've always known, which is why you agreed to it. I can mate with you any time I want now, no matter how far apart we are, and I will. You will speak with my authority when outside this palace, as my will surrounds and directs you. Technically you still will make choices on your own, but you will be consumed by a need to please me, and you will always know what I want, just like any good man should.

Stand up, stretch... get a feel for how your body feels when surrounded by my will. It can be disorienting at first. Yes, you have permission to touch me, give me a hug. Feel your love for me deep inside you. Should I parade you through the palace on a leash? You still have preferences, of course, if you didn't then I wouldn't be able to enjoy making you do things you don't, and that's half the fun.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers