All Comments on 'Demonstrations Pt. 02'

by BonnieCampbell

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Steve65999Steve65999about 2 years ago

Another wonderful story from Bonnie. I love the way you tell the story from both main protagonist’s perspective. Looking forward to reading part three next!

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Sooo much fun, so kinky & mouthwatering delicious!

ProfDavrosProfDavros10 months ago

What a fabulous and delightful story of discovery. Being the crash test dummy for a group of women, playing, is a highly arousing and enjoyable fantasy. Almost as much fun as actually being it. ;-)

I loved your describing both sides of the encounter. Have you considered a follow up story from Dawn, the 19 year old’s, perspective? Perhaps after the next episode?

One logic problem for me was that it might have been instructive for Dawn to see Ravi’s preparation too. Perhaps silently in the room so as not to disturb the connection between mistress and slave. Or via video to show later. A small point (I like to maximise).

Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

Could have used some action with the other girls doing some of the teasng/masturbating.

With dialog among them critiquing each other's performance/technique.

And gauging how well they were doing by his reaction/s.

Could have used some involvement of girls' tits/asses/pussies/

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous