All Comments on 'Denise Needs More Men, and So Do I'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made my fantasy of being ravaged ever more real. I am jealous of your experience and want it for my own. How did Denise "prepare" you for the adventure.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Read my “Denise Needs More Men” for the answers to that question. Although when I was raped on the beach, I was quite glad that DENISE had used my ass for her own anal fetishes. But there was nothing to compare to that real cock fucking me dizzy!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

That is a hot story, the forceful sex was a little uncomfortable.

I think that he had not, up until that point in his life, realized how very much he was mentally prepared to be anally fucked like he was.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

It was “I”, not “he”, and you have a good point. My ex wives, Mitzi and DENISE had each in their own way prepared me for my inevitable ass-fucking. In my mind, subconsciously, I was desperately hoping for a good ass-fucking. In actuality, it was probably not as much forced as it was “requested.” What began as frightening, quickly turned to willing consent. I could feel both Mitzi and DENISE plunging my ass with their toys as this sexy young man pummeled me. It opened me up ( so to speak) to a lot of future sexual escapades.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

This is similar toy current situation. I have a small "pencil dick" which can't satisfy my wife, we haven't had sex in 3 years, and I would love to suck cock with her watching. Please roll us more.

lbgjklbgjk7 months ago

WOW, that is a hot story. I understand how lucky you were, just do as she requested, no told you to do, and suck cock, have lots of pictures taken while doing it. And if the guy was so inclined, spread your ass for him and let him fuck you. Sure wish I had that option. My mouth and my ass would both be wide continuingly letting guys use me for what they think is their pleasure, but in reality, my pleasure. and then you had to put up with Denise spreading the pictures all over town and the internet, hope you got lots more cock because of it. But Denise sounds hot and sexy, I would let her spread my ass for her strap-on and fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...