All Comments on 'Denying Alex'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT A BITCH....

Fine, she doesn't like Alex. Why make a point of trying to humiliate him? Alex should inform mom that he'd prefer if this evil skank was not around when he visited.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago

Very nice job, with minimal description being used to highlight the actual act.

In regards to Anonymous who thinks Cassie's a bitch for denying Alex, she knew what she wanted (not him!) and three years later finally has the confidence and experience to go after it, despite Alex thinking that was what had happened in the earlier timeframe. That Alex has to spy on her through the window is his own problem.

Excellent work.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Answer to Nonnie

Bitch? What single-sex planet are you from? In the opening two lines she describes Alex by a 2-word nickname, all four elements of which are individually derogatory. She can sleep with anyone by choice, not to celebrate an ingrate's birthday. And Duncan was a nice, trustworthy man who she already shared a pleasant history with, and carried a whole lot more promise than the winey one and twenty year old cretin. A nice romantic coupling worthy of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The author is the real piece of shit.

Even if we contend that Cassie wasn't a bitch, there is still something very wrong with this story. What purpose does Alex serve in the story except a guy who exists just to suffer and be hurt by others? Duncan is liked by others and Duncan has sex with every girl and then he fucks another. That itself is a boring story, but you add in the retarded monologue of a girl who likes Duncan and hates Alex both for basically no reason, and it just makes her like a sadistic piece of shit. The author is the real villain for making this fucking stupid monument to sadism. If it wasn't Sadism, Alex wouldn't even be in the story, it'd just be a story of Cassie having sex with Duncan after she got back from college. Typical shlock but not sociopathic like this story.

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 4 years ago

Poor Alex. What is this world coming to when a guy can't even pester women for sex and perve on them without being called names, turned down, and even FORCED to stand at the window watching them having sex with somebody else instead?

- Outraged, Milton Keynes

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 3 years agoAuthor

Note to self: 'Rapeyfucker McBastardface' is clearly too subtle a way to describe a man as a *fucking* *bastard* *rapist*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No.

Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Disappointing story.

Simply listing what happened, not describing it in detail.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...