Depraved Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sunshine, it can be hard to resist, and blue balls are real. But any woman is worth the wait. If he's not a stupid dumbass, then he will give you the time you need and prepare you for your first time."

"Prepare me?"

"I'm talking too much, ain't I? Do you love him?"

Alice put a hand on her father's chest. "I don't know."

"Ok, let me put it this way. Do you want him to be your first?"

"I think I do. All my friends are past that now, and I'm the only one that hasn't done it."

Steve kissed her on the forehead, "and that's fine. It's all valid. Men can't force you into something you don't want. Or you want but are not very sure about."

"Thank you, dad. If only James said the same things, you just did. I feel so safe with you."

She nestled deeply into his side, and maybe it was involuntary, but her dress had come up all the way, her panties were showing, her perfect round ass exposed to him, and he gulped. Thankfully, the jockstrap was tight enough to contain him, but any false movement would give him away.

"She feels safe with me," he told himself, "so don't go and break that trust. She's your most precious thing in the world, but goddamn, she turned herself into such a temptation that I don't know what I'd do. And how the hell I had three beers? Fuck." On television, the game was no more, and he missed the final result. It was all worth it, though, having Alice on his side.

"Is it painful?"

"What is?"

"Your first time. For a woman?"

Steve thought his words carefully. "Did you ever talk to your mother about it?"

"A couple of times."

"And?" Steve suddenly got worried. He remembered very well the first time he was with Alice's mother. She was his first, while for his ex-wife, she had met at least a dozen other men, according to her. But her surprise will never leave his memory of when she met the biggest cock of her life, and the sheer thickness of it was the biggest challenge of it all.

"I want to know your opinion."

"Can be a little. But it's all about respecting you and watching for your reactions. It's all about pacing."

"That's nice."

"It is. It gets very special to make someone so happy. It's an extraordinary moment."

She wiggled her body against his, her ass so sweet and round, and Steve was finding it hard to resist keeping his hand on her shoulder, and he moved it slightly down, touching her ribs.

"Do you think James will be so gentle with me?"

"I don't know, sunshine, but he better be."

"Or else you pulverize him."

Steve couldn't contain a laugh. "You tell him anything he does to you, I'll do to him. That ought to scare him."

And she laughed with him, his ribs reverberating with his deep velvet voice, and her body barely covered. The alcohol from the beers and his solitude were making him falter to the other side, his cock threatening to make an appearance, and, for the first time, Steve wasn't really opposed to that. He knew he should, but he wasn't.

"I wish James was like you. A real man. Maybe I need someone older that understands what a woman needs."

Steve kept his hand on her ribcage, afraid to move any further, taking a peek over his shoulder to see her panties and imagining them wet.

"Older men are more experienced, but you should seek what makes you comfortable. Age is just a number, you said, but someone closer to your age might be a good thing too. To learn at the same pace is not bad, Alice."

"Two inexperienced people are a good match? Is that what you're saying?"

"Why not? You learn at the same pace as the other and explore the same things. It's magical."

"But if I had someone more experienced - Melissa was telling me if she could be in your arms, she was sure to have much more pleasure than from Mark."

"Did she say that? Mark looks like a lovely guy."

"She's not satisfied. She needs a real man."

"And she thinks I'm a real man?"

"I know you are, daddy. And if you want to have Melissa, you just need to say."

Steve held his breath for a moment. "Alice, I don't know where you are going with this conversation, but Melissa is old enough to be my daughter."

"And?"

"Don't you see a problem there?"

"She's an adult dad. Don't you want to fuck her? I think she's very attractive."

"It's not about being attractive. Also, she has a boyfriend, and I don't think this conversation is helping right now. I'm happy you opened up to me, but I don't want to lead your friend in error."

"I'm sorry, dad, I didn't mean to put you in this position. I invited her over tomorrow, but I can cancel."

"What? No, you keep your plans. I want you to have fun while you're visiting, but please, don't tell Melissa anything that might make her think I'm interested in her. She's just too young."

Alice shuffled on the couch and laid her head on her father's leg, too close to his hardening cock. Did she know? Could she know? "Relax, dad. She's twenty-three. But I'm also an adult dad, I can vote, so why not fuck? I wouldn't say no to a forty-five-year-old man just because of his age."

And for a moment, Steve's world trembled and almost collapsed.

"I want you to do whatever makes you happy. You are my daughter, and I'll protect you no matter what. Your first time should be special because you will remember it for the rest of your life."

"I know, dad." Steve looked at his daughter, and her panties were still showing, despite her changing position. He looked away, ashamed of even thinking about it, but he could tell her body was ready. She was so warm and her tits large, and her nipples hard. He bet her pussy was leaking with the conversation, if he placed his hand just on top of her panties, he could tell how soaking wet they were. But he did none of that.

"Maybe it's time for bed now, sunshine."

"Already? I enjoyed the conversation so much. But you might be right. You sure you don't mind bringing Melissa around?"

===========

CHAPTER V

===========

He did mind. But he wasn't going to tell no to his daughter.

Melissa wore tiny shorts, her pussy almost out of them, and a crop top. She wasn't as pretty as Alice, and with much less meat around her bones, she wasn't half as interesting - the first thought Steve had when he saw her was he could break her in half with his cock.

He went to the garden, letting the two girls spend the afternoon watching movies and having fun in their own way.

Steve had just finished placing a new tree, sweat pouring down his tanned body when Melissa surprised him from behind.

"Hi there," she said, eyes glued on his body. "I brought you a lemonade."

The older man cleaned his hands on his shorts and accepted the glass from the delicate hand of that young woman. "Thanks," he said, wiping the sweat with his forearm and drinking the cup in one go. "Delicious."

"Why don't you come inside and watch a movie with us?" she asked, but he declined.

"You girls have fun. I still have a few things to finish around here."

"Oh, please?" she pouted, taking a step in his direction. She placed one finger on his chest, drawing a line down to his belly.

"What are you doing, Melissa?"

"Relax, I know what I'm doing."

"Melissa?"

But her hand was already traveling down to his shorts, and he dropped the glass to grab her wrist.

"What are you doing?" His voice was a command, harsh and resolute, making her shiver and wet.

"I know you want this. I saw how you looked at me," she said, trying to kiss him.

"You can't imagine what I want. And I warn you: stay away from me."

His blood was boiling. It was not the fact he didn't want her. He did. Just like he wanted his daughter, with her panties showing while lying on his body. He just couldn't trust himself because he would hurt them one way or another.

She was still smiling, but he didn't let her wrist go, and then her lips became a thin line. "Tell me you don't desire me then!"

"Watch yourself. What about Mark? He doesn't deserve this, does he?"

"Mark is a boy. I want a man. I want you. Alice told me how well endowed you were, and I gotta say, I knew it from the start you are a horse."

And Steve was so taken aback that he let her go and freed her from his tight grip. "What did you just say?"

Sweat was still treading down his skin, his muscles sore from the hard manual work, and his face a puzzle of confusion.

And Melissa, instead of replying as a polite catholic woman would do, threw her hand right to his crotch area, grabbing more than she could know. It lasted less than two seconds, with Steve pushing her hand away, but she knew it was true.

"I might have overstepped," she said, seeing Steve's face changing, a stern irate look she hadn't seen before, and for a man his size, he was swift in his movements, grabbing her small body until there was nothing between them and a wall behind. His sweat was soaking her clothes, her pussy gushing, but she couldn't read what was going on in his mind.

"Do you think you overstepped, Melissa?" His voice was warm against her lips. "I think you crossed the line. Explain to me again what my daughter said."

"Please, I didn't mean -"

"Answer. Me."

Steve's body was triple her size. His muscles showed how easy it was to take control, and she stood no chance against the navy officer. "I... she told me she heard a conversation from her mum."

"About my penis?"

"Yes. How... big... you are."

"Is this a game to you?"

She swallowed, her throat dry. "I'm really sorry, I -"

"Is this a game to you?"

"No. But I was curious. I'm young and naive, and -"

"You're not naive. What about Mark? Does he know you are checking your friend's father's cocks out?" He pressed his body against hers, scent ingraining in the fabrics of her crop top.

"Fuck Mark. He's a pussy, I want a real man like you."

Steve sighed. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you see I'm too old for you? You could be my daughter."

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Fuck me. I can tell your cock is huge. I need that."

"You need a good upbringing and a slap in the face. Don't be a whore, I don't want Alice to get those influences from you."

But Melissa got one hand free and went straight to his bulge again, gasping with its hardness. "Fuck. I never touched anything so -"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Please."

"You can't handle me. What sort of things is Alice saying?"

"I'll tell you if you -"

"You don't make the rules, slut." He pressed his body and erection against hers, lifting her with ease, one hand close to her throat. "Answer me."

Melissa licked her lips, smiling. "She wishes James was as hung as you. She told me she almost caught you naked in the showers and that her mother used to complain about how sore she got after fucking you. Can you blame a girl for being curious?"

"And then what? I fuck your brains out. What happens next?"

"I'll never bother you again."

"I don't think so. Is she watching this?"

She shook her head. "She fell asleep watching a movie, and I came to find you."

"Why do I feel you are lying to me?"

"I swear."

And Steve supported her weight on his legs, opened up the zipper of her ridiculously small shorts, and placed his big hand on her panties. "You are soaking wet."

"With a cock like that in my hands, how could I not be?"

He grabbed her panties and pulled them.

"What are you doing?"

"I take what I want," he said, ripping the lace underwear from her body, a delicate fabric not prone to be stretched so thin. Steve, unrecognizable at this point, and no longer the dedicated father, eyes a flaming fire, proceeded to grasp her cunt with his hand, touching her nakedness. "What now?"

"Fuck me, please," she said, eyes close and in a whisper, body shivering.

But Steve knew better. Too many years dealing with his magnitude turned him into an excellent connoisseur of women's desires, and despite never being with anyone this young, he knew she was just as desperate as the others.

Her cunt was slick with desire, and his fingers entered her like melted butter in the summer, and his thumb worked its magic on her slit.

Soon enough, she was biting his sweaty and dirty chest, leaving her teeth as proof, nails broken, and her cunt throbbing with his command. His mouth overlapped hers, and his tongue entered her mouth, stealing Melissa's moans. She had never felt anything like it, and her brain was overpowered by his masculinity.

Steve brought her to tears in such a violent orgasm that, from that day forward, it didn't matter what Mark did. He would never get near a god like Steve.

He let her slump down to the floor and went to shower, with a hardon barely contained in his shorts.

What the fuck did he just do?

============

CHAPTER VI

============

"Fuck!" he grunted as the cold water hit his muscular back, and he could only remember her face. Melissa's. And then Alice's. Was this some game they were trying to play? No matter how many years of military training he had, they still outsmarted him somehow. He looked down, and his long and slightly curved cock throbbed with desire, his precum flowing like a river.

"Resist. You're a soldier. And they are the enemy," he told himself, washing away Melissa's bite marks and the dust from the dirt. Her perfume was still under his nose, and he could only think of how inappropriate it was to mess around with his daughter's best friend. "And why are they talking about my penis? No, I have to put an end to this."

He was determined as he stepped out of the tub, looking straight at the door and imagining his wonderful Alice walking in, mad at him for using her best friend as a doll. His cock throbbed again as he remembered the sweet cunt opening up for him, not imagining the sort of depraved man he could be. If the life abroad taught him one thing was that he was not to be trusted, and when desire fell upon him, he turned blind.

"A real man," he scoffed, putting the towel over his shoulder and walking into his bedroom. "Bloody teenager nonsense, that's what you get for letting them watch those silly movies."

He finished getting dressed, doing the buttons of his checkered shirt, and flexed his muscles, enjoying the results of a life dedicated to hard work. "You're not that old," he told himself, and in a way, he was happy to have Melissa so infatuated with him.

"No, you are not," Alice's voice came through, and she looked back at him through the open door.

"How long have you been in there?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before, Dad. Where's Melissa?"

"Don't know, haven't seen her. I thought she was with you."

Alice's cheeks turned slightly pink, and she looked down like she used to do after doing something she shouldn't have. Steve noticed the short skirt his daughter was wearing and a crop top, leaving little to the imagination. She could be a few years younger than Melissa - at almost twenty, she turned into a gorgeous woman, far brighter and more beautiful than her best friend. But that was something so wrong to think that Steve pinched himself in the arm to stop that disastrous train of thought.

"Oh, she went home. I fell asleep watching a movie, and I guessed she got bored." Her cheeks were now a bright red as she looked at her phone.

"I doubt she was bored." And after Steve said that, Alice looked from her phone to him, bright pink-red, and nodded.

The father opted not to push things further. At night, taking advantage of the fact that his daughter had gone out yet again, he poured himself some whiskey and sat down, enjoying the silence of the night. Thinking back on his life, he feared himself. With his ex-wife, things were always slow-paced, tender, and a loving husband. He promised her he wouldn't see anyone else, and he kept his word for as long as he could, but a man is not made of emotionless steel, and his desire broke him down.

He told his ex-wife about it. He apologized to her because, for Steve, a promise was for life, and he had promised her on the day they married, he would only love her. He kept that part of the promise at least, but when his loving wife started to reject him based on his endowment, he felt hurt and alone. One might think that all men want a bigger penis, but for Steve, a couple of inches less would be ideal. It was what all his lovers told him, especially when he went blind with desire and fucked them either too deep or too hard. When that happened, he would see them no more, horse-sized he was called, impossible to fuck. What should be a blessing was more of a curse, and now, he had this stupid young woman wanting to get fucked, and he knew if he let his instincts take the best of him, she would break.

As for Alice, his emotions were under control, and he was pent up, and that was the only reason why it was so easy for her to arouse him. She was a woman, after all, and despite being forty-five, his libido was at an all-time high. But he knew he could control that part of him, at least with her - he had high moral standards, despite his previous cheating, but again, when he faced himself with almost one year without sex, he gave in.

His daughter got home, and he called her from the living room, sitting on that dark green couch. She smiled and leaned down for a kiss on the cheek, and he could smell cigarettes.

"Were you smoking?" he asked, inhaling her scents as her body wrapped around his.

"What? No, dad, James did."

"Ah, that boy. You still seeing him?" He signaled her to sit on the chair in front of him, and she crossed her bare legs, her skirt covering even less now.

"James and I have been together for a while. And he agreed to give me time before my first time." She winked at her dad. "I told him my dad would have a word with him if he tried to break up."

"Good. Better that way," Steve sipped the rest of his whiskey and poured a bit more into his cup. "Was Melissa out with you?"

Alice tucked her hair behind the ear, and she nodded. "Her and Mark, it was a double date. But she didn't shut up about you."

"Did she?"

"Not in front of Mark, but when we went to the ladies' room, she told me you saw her yesterday before she left." She drummed her fingers. "I have never seen such a big smile, dad."

"What did you tell her? Yesterday, I mean. She had a very awkward conversation."

And, just like before, Alice's cheeks turned red again, but the dim light hid it from plain sight, although Steve had falcon eyes. "Just a few silly things, girl talk."

"I believe you were discussing my penis."

"Dad!" she said, pretending shock on her face, but then her smile gave her away. She uncrossed her legs as she saw in a movie, and now she put her left leg on top of the right one. "She was curious, that's all."

"But you, Alice, my daughter, you were the one telling her things. Did you tell her I was hung?"

"That's what I always heard mum saying, dad. Even now, when she's on the phone with her friends and mentions you, that's the first thing she says."

"What is?"

"That you were part horse when it comes to size. And... that's what I told Melissa. She likes big dicks."

"Does she?"

"And I know how pent-up you must be. No girlfriend, no wife, all alone in this big house, dad."

Steve shuffled in his seat. "And why does that concern you?"

"James keeps talking about blue balls and how much it hurts. I don't want to see you suffering. I wish I could help a bit more."

"I don't need your help."

Alice bit her lower lip and took her heels off. Steve looked at her like a man looks at a woman with desire, and he didn't know his daughter could do this. She was young, only twenty-one, but could she be as depraved as he was? "Melissa told me she never felt anything like that before, dad, and, in her words, she wants more, as she got addicted to you. Why didn't you fuck her?"

"Careful now. I don't know what games you are playing, but I assure you I'm not a fucking old pervert that wants to bang his daughter's friends. She's too fucking young for me."