Depraved Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you didn't notice. Did you like it?"

"You are playing a dangerous game," he said, placing one hand over her wrist, bringing her masturbation to a halt. "You must stop now; I've allowed you too much."

But she tried to force her hands to continue, knowing he was close. "I can sense you are about to cum, dad. So why are you making me stop?"

"Who are you? Stop saying those things, I can't give in to this, you don't understand."

"Make me understand, dad," she said, trying to resume her seduction, corrupting her father even further. "You can touch me down there, daddy, don't be shy."

And her words brought back the memories he had long forgotten, the things he had done, the sins he had prayed away. No, she didn't know, but the reenactment was so exact, so pure, and so damaging at the same time.

It was twenty-seven years ago when Steve was just an eighteen-year-old when his sister was just too much to resist. She was older, twenty-five, and came to spend some time with mum and dad, ending up sharing a room with Steve because her old room was now a storage space since she married and moved away.

And now, Alice, his purest joy, was making him doubt those thoughts ever went away. His depraved desires were impossible to resist, and he passed through his genes to her the way her face was screaming with an impossible-to-contain lust. But she would never be a match for him, no.

"Stop this, Alice, I'm begging you, I... I can't do this again..."

"Again?" She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, forcing him to touch her breasts, her sweet cunt brushing on his aching member. "What dark secrets have you, daddy? Oh, you're so much more of a man than James will ever be."

And she ground her pussy on his rock-hard phallus, her wet juices soaking the panties, making Steve grunt in pain and desire. "Cum for me, daddy," she whispered, thinking this was a game she was winning, having the upper hand, being the delicate one. "What did you do, Daddy?" It was like a book she was reading, knowing the past sins of his life, how he fucked things up, "were you a naughty boy?"

Who was this monster he created? Where was the sweet and innocent Alice that he raised? Who was the delicate flower he left his ex-wife pluck and wither?

"I can't control myself, please, Alice, I beg you, don't make this even worse than what it is."

"But surely a big man like you can push me away. Surely if you want me to stop, you can make me."

"Is it Melissa putting these ideas in your head? You are innocent."

"I was never innocent. And Melissa, she's as depraved as I am. Cum for me, daddy, I know you want it," she said, tightening her grip around his cock, stealing yet another defenseless moan, the muscles in the navy officer tense, ready to collapse.

And in one moment of madness, Steve opened his eyes and looked at that devil in disguise. She was wet with desire, an evil malice with her smile. She wanted to control him and found it funny to keep such a tight grip on him. "You think you can control me?" he growled, ripping her nightgown like paper, her massive tits freed, at last, sweet, delicate nipples, begging for his mouth.

He flipped her over, removing her panties, without Alice having time to realize what was going on, only seeing a dark fire in her dad's eyes, and he closed her legs, putting them over his shoulder.

The weight from his body made it impossible for her to move, and he crushed her, placing his cock between her legs.

"You think this is a game you can win?" The head of his cock was oozing plentifully into her sweet lips, her fold begging to be ravaged. "You think you can tame me?" He pressed the head against her, and she couldn't understand where her pleasure was coming from, her head about to explode in a moment of madness.

"Daddy, I -"

"No daddy please; what do you want? We can never be free, and we can never have this, Alice, don't you understand? So don't tease me."

"Please, daddy, I can make you happy. I can make love to you better than mom ever did."

Her cunt was calling him, but he couldn't deflower his daughter. But he wanted it badly. He pressed his cock between her thighs and went through, the head of his dick passing through her lips as he bent down, sucking on her tits, her moans making him continue further, his hips thrusting against her figure.

"Fuck me," she begged, but he wouldn't give in, at least not tonight.

"Fuck you? You think I'm just a fool like James?" he said, his body thrusting against hers, starting to gain impulse, loud smacking sounds coming from their bodies joining together, his cock ramming between her thighs, her orgasm coming from the friction. He was drooling all over, leaning down to kiss her, drinking her orgasm from her mouth, gaining speed, making the bed move, and then picking her up, holding her in his fatherly arms, one hand below her neck, another grabbing her tits, and his cock unforgivingly rubbing between her thighs.

Her mouth was open, her throat screaming as he made her orgasm harder, louder, and he knew he was close, he wasn't unable to stop what was about to happen. Grabbing her with both hands, he thrust against her with all his might, like he ever wanted to do to someone but could never do, her tits bouncing hard, her hands on her head, uncontrollably shivering.

"Oh fuck," Alice screamed, her cunt on fire, his juices mixing with hers, and then she was bathed in his warmth, ropes of white liquid gold soaking up her body, and he collapsed with her on the bed, panting, eyes able to eat her alive.

============

CHAPTER XI

============

Steve and Alice postponed the barbecue for another week, as Alice couldn't move. Her father's pounding proved to be something she wasn't prepared for, and her body was sore, aching, and moaning with each step. She slept in Steve's bed, and during the morning, he tended to her, apologizing for his brute force.

He had taken her in his strong arms to the bathroom and washed the sin away, carefully cleaning her body from his seed, telling her he was sorry with each stroke of the soap. He washed her hair clean and her cunt, taking his time in her modest bush, remembering each time the head of his cock passed through it, making her cum. It was the most beautiful thing of his life, the orgasms she had in his arms.

She laid in bed for another two days, and, on the third, James came to visit, staying the afternoon with her. He had a chat with Steve after, and he was reassured Alice was making swift progress.

They sat down, talking about the woman of his life, and Steve asked James what his intentions were. "I just want to make her happy," James told him.

"Alice told me you were pressuring her to have sex. Is that right?"

His face went pale, observing how Steve's hands were big and powerful, the veins crawling on his skin, his massive size. He measured his words carefully.

"Sir, I... it's difficult not to get excited with a woman like Alice. I know she's your daughter, but if I have to wait until marriage, I will."

There was some truth to it, but Steve also knew how to lie this easily. There was no love in there, he told himself, but lust and that was valid too. Alice could make her decision.

Steve was guilty of having caused this, his sheer strength being something Alice couldn't tolerate. He walked into the bedroom again, helping her to go to the toilet and back, and preparing her dinner.

"I'm sorry, Alice, and I understand if you don't want to see me ever again."

"This conversation again, dad? I told you, I never knew you could feel so good." She threw her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek, "and I can't wait to do that all over again."

Steve carefully removed her arms from his body, laying her back in the bed, gentle as a giant could be and afraid of her words. "Alice, I hurt you. Don't you understand? I have a problem."

"No, daddy, you -"

"Don't force it. I always struggled with it - being too strong, too brute, too horny and eager."

"Father, you can't imagine how much I want to feel you inside me," she said, hands lingering on his body, trying to remove his shirt.

"Sweet Alice, didn't I cause enough damage? I can't bear the feeling you are laying in this bed because of me."

"I'm just a little sore, nothing else. And I wanted it so badly. I know it sounds wrong, but with you, I feel safe and protected."

"How safe are you? You saw what I turned into, a madman. There's no protection in there. Only chaos. From now on, I promise you, I -"

But she put the finger on his lips and then kissed him like a daughter kisses her father, and then like a lover kisses another, with tongue and soul. His hands went all over her in the next moment, forgetting who he was and where he was, and only her mattered. She placed her legs around him and laid him down on the bed, kissing him without stopping, without giving him a moment to think. She could feel his desire grow below her, lifting her body with its magnitude, and she rubbed her pussy against it, begging for another orgasm like the other day.

"Alice," he suddenly whispered, understanding he fell victim to another trap, but she whispered in his ear, "this is the least you can do, dad. Make me cum again."

And Steve, praying to god for forgiveness, lay flat on the bed and pulled Alice over him, sitting her perfect cunt on his face. He let his tongue do the rest, and the way she screamed and throbbed, was a dream come true. Just like his sister so many years ago, so did Alice experienced the perfect dedication of a man too big to fuck, but eager to please no matter what.

He laid her on the bed, legs open, head down, and drank from her virginity, watching her lose control. He could do anything with her, he knew that, but he could never forgive himself if he did so.

When she begged him to stop because her body was exhausted and spent, he obeyed, taking her in his arms into the bathtub and laying her head on his chest, watching her fall asleep in the warm water.

He had never been this happy. But, at the same time, never been this troubled.

=============

CHAPTER XII

=============

It was snowing the day she arrived home twenty-seven years ago. Steve hadn't seen his sister in a couple of years, and it wasn't like he missed her that much. He had been in her wedding to a doctor, and all his family was delighted, the remarks being "you should try to be like him, such a good man, a doctor."

Steve didn't hate doctors, and the fact his brother-in-law was an asshole didn't ingrain in him any hatred towards the profession - he was smarter than that. Still, it was easy to understand that he was the reason his sister stayed away, broke her ties, and moved to a different state behind her husband.

Steve began training from a young age, and he knew what he wanted to be a part of - to follow the footsteps of his grandpa, a now-retired navy officer. He had the height, now he was focusing on building the muscle, and by the time his sister Karen came to visit, he had become an entirely new person in her eyes.

And so did she.

This Christmas, Karen was homesick, and her husband would spend the period working, so she decided to visit her family and spend quality time. Mom and dad kept her room the same way for a couple of years, but her silence and distance made them hurt, and a new storage room was created. Her stuff was either sold or boxed away. And for Steve, this meant creating room for her. The house was small, and the short notice didn't give the family time to create space for her, so mom told Steve he would have to sleep on the couch while she was there, and he was ok with it.

The days building up to Christmas were filled with a unique feeling, a sort of comfort for her to be back. Steve was never innocent in that matter, but that year, being eighteen, a foot taller than everyone, and with arms capable of holding anyone in his arms, made him a special surprise for Karen. The way he still didn't know how big his body was, the way he walked funny sometimes, as if he was too big for his own body, made her see him under a new light.

He caught her looking at him more than once. He would smile back, happy for them to be together again, sitting on the porch, playing in the snow, building a snowman. She could be twenty-five, but it didn't matter.

On Christmas day, he went to wake her up - Steve had already gone for a run, done some errands, showered, and was now ready to face the rest of the day. Her hair was long and curly, and she was sleeping peacefully. He was mesmerized by her figure, by the size of her breasts, by her ample hips. And she opened her eyes and smiled at him, pulling him into a hug under the sheets, "morning," she said, and Steve was speechless as he felt the warmth of a woman. At that moment, she was no longer his sister but a woman, flesh and bone arousing him to the extreme.

He quickly backed away, running from the room, and hid in the toilet, masturbating within seconds. She knocked on the door as he was bursting his load, and he asked her to wait a few moments while he cleaned himself and the walls from his load.

Later that day, it was like she knew what she had caused, and Steve caught Karen observing him from a distance. She became more touchy, hands on his shoulders. He enjoyed her compliments, something she had been doing since the day she arrived, but now she was touching his biceps, causing his cock to stir inside his pants.

After dinner, they watched TV, exchanged gifts, and as the fire died in the fireplace, they all went to bed. Steve changed into his boxer shorts and pulled the covers over his shirtless body when Karen called him from the bedroom.

"I think I heard something," she said, covers over her, sitting in the bed.

Steve put on his protective face and assured her he was there, and he didn't hear a thing. He sat on the bed per her request, and they chatted for a while.

"How's your married life going?" he asked eventually, "are you happy?" and she confessed in a way she was, but she wished her husband spent more time with her.

"I told him the best Christmas present I could get was to spend more time with him. But instead, he went to work." Her presence was too close to Steve, who had already placed a pillow over his lap, his shirtless body receiving the warmth of his sister, whom he had been dreaming about the past few days. "And I want a baby so much, but it's not in his plans, he said. It's getting difficult."

"I better let you sleep," he said, not knowing what to say to her.

"It's still early. Tell me about you. What have you done to grow this much?"

He smiled as she caressed his chest. "I want to be the best. Training every day, you know?"

"Any love interest?"

"No. None so far. I'm more focused on getting in shape, joining the army, like grandpa."

"Grandpa was huge," she said, "but you have surpassed him already."

"You think?"

She kissed him on the cheek, breasts touching his naked chest, his heart pounding loudly, and then she passed one finger over his chest. "You truly are." Karen lay her head on the pillow that was on Steve's lap, making him gasp, almost afraid.

"I should go," he said, not convincing anyone.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked, looking straight up at him, watching his prominent adam's apple move up and down.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, bringing his heart rate down and cooling himself before answering. Just this night, he dreamed of it. "You mean boning?"

She laughed, "not necessarily boning, but you know, kissing and touching?"

"Why you ask?"

"You've grown so much, it feels like I can finally talk to you about grown-up stuff."

He smiled at her, watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. "You sure?"

"I feel it's my obligation as an older sister. You never touched a boob?"

Steve laughed nervously. "I did that. Kissing, touching, even going third base."

"Third base?"

"Ladies say I got a special tongue," he said, becoming red in the face, lying his way into this. He had touched a boob, but little more than that.

"Look at you, a stud. You sure look like one."

"You think?"

"Gosh, you kidding? It's like puberty hit you hard, but now you're becoming a charming prince, a jacked prince."

They laughed together, just like in the old days, but now it seemed different. For Steve, it left a new taste in his mouth, and the constant hard-on she was giving him was difficult to ignore. Her scent was of berries and lust, he kept glancing between her legs, her nightgown leaving her smooth legs uncovered, and he just imagined what her cunt tasted like.

He flexed his arms, showing her he had grown, and invited her to place a hand there. She gasped, feeling how hard they were, and after the biceps, she moved to his pecs and abs.

One thing led to another, and, in silence, they kissed.

Steve grabbed his sister as her hands descended dangerously close and looked her in the eyes. They wanted the same, she said with a soft whimper, feeling the head from his hands, and he pulled her to him, a kiss, his first real kiss with tongue.

A vortex of lust fell upon them, and Karen left her nails marked on his arms, pulling him over her, opening her legs, and realizing her brother was packing a monster. He didn't stop, rutting between her open legs, ripping her nightgown open, exposing those tits he wanted to lick clean, putting one at a time on his mouth and sucking as he saw in the movies.

He felt his cock getting wetter with each passing between her legs, and before long, his shorts were on the floor, and he was more than ready to enter her. It was Karen that stopped him.

"Wait, I'm married," she said as if waking from a long-lost dream, her lust clouding her vision up to that moment.

"You told me so yourself that he prefers to work than to be with you," Steve whispered, kissing her neck, rutting her cunt with his cock. "Touch it," he begged, "see how much I need you right now."

And for Karen, he was a different person. No longer her sweet innocent younger brother, but a man able to take her like her husband wouldn't.

"But I can't be your first," she said, but he brought her hand to his dick, and she went silent. "Jesus Christ, I knew you were packing, but this is just insane."

"Can't wait to be inside you. I'm honored to have you as my first."

"Isn't this insane?" she asked again, doubting her judgment.

But he lifted her legs, lowering his head onto her, and did what he could do best, licking her, bringing his sister to a suffocated moaning between pillows, eager to enter her but understanding he needed to convince her first.

"I didn't get you anything for Christmas," he said, tapping his cock on her clit, enjoying how she reacted and shivered, and then he pressed on.

"What about my husband?" she asked in a weak voice, begging him to ignore her requests to think about who wasn't in that room.

He smiled, pushing his massive head into her soft pink lips, holding her legs in his strong arms. "He can thank me later," Steve replied, making her eyes roll as the tip went in.

Steve didn't go that far. A mixture of being too large for her to take him comfortably and his first time meant that he was done within minutes. But, for Karen, those minutes changed her life forever, to have her brother loving her more than her husband ever did, to be so full she couldn't move, the two orgasms he gave her with penetration alone - it was like Steve could perform magic with his cock or it was an independent entity, with a will of its own. And the pillows barely contained her screams, the Christmas present being delivered right in her womb, as he cum as a river flowing into the ocean, happy and untamed.

But it was that phone call three months later that changed Steve forever. He was going to be a dad. His Christmas present was, after all, the perfect gift.