Depraved Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drop of sweat ran down Steve's back.

"She will be coming around."

"Marvelous. We'll bring something, maybe a fruit bowl or -"

"No need to bring anything. Yourselves will be enough."

"I can't wait," Leticia said, "I'm going back into the pool. You two can join me if you want." And she blew a kiss to Steve, and like a mermaid, she vanished into the pool.

The two men remained in silence, and without another word, Steve adjusted his hardon inside his shorts, and resumed his gardening, wondering when did all the women start to want a piece of him?

Clive was still looking at him. "Don't worry, buddy, she has that effect on everyone."

"What?"

"That thing inside your shorts," he said with a laugh.

"Sorry, Clive. Didn't mean it."

"Maybe you did, but that's alright."

And as enigmatic as that, Clive left the fence, joining his wife in the pool. The bushes were hiding them, but their loving-making sounds were loud enough for Steve to hear them, and now he couldn't stop thinking about his neighbor's wife as well.

"Ah, Steve, where are we going with this? And how the fuck she knows about Melissa?" he said out loud, and then looked at the fence and drew an imaginary line from there to the place he made Melissa cum. "Shit, she saw the whole thing, didn't she?"

============

CHAPTER IX

============

On Friday night, Alice decided to surprise Steve with a home-cooked dinner. Not for 2, but for five. And that was not the only thing he found strange. The choice of clothing she was wearing was dubious. He recalled seeing his ex-wife wearing something similar, and the resemblance stroke him as uncanny.

He had just come from outside, where Leticia was telling him how she made a fantastic dessert for tomorrow's barbecue in what was possibly the most flirtatious way since he remembered flirting, and what made it even worse was Clive being at her side. And now, this.

It was more the way she had her hair, he thought. Tied in a ponytail, just like her mother used to have. She was wearing a short dress with heels and that shot an arrow straight through his heart. She smiled as he got home, and went to kiss him on the cheek, "come, Melissa and Mark just arrived, and James is here as well."

He entered the living room, greeted the guests, and went to change into something more comfortable, making sure his underwear remained as strong as possible, serving as the last barrier between him and a disgraceful future. It was when he was returning to the living room that he saw Alice carrying a casserole to the table, smiling at him, and then, knowing he was behind her, placed the tray on the table and then bent down to pick up a napkin from the floor.

And Steve's blood froze.

He saw what no father could ever see. The gates of heaven were just right in front of him, and all he had to do was march in. She was wearing no underwear beneath that dress.

He caught a glimpse of her lips, her folds promising him a slice of heaven or a lifetime in hell. First, her breasts big and delicious, now her juicy young virgin cunt. How much could he take?

He sat down, his chair at the top of the table, looking straight at James on the other side, and Melissa was just next to him. Dangerously close to him. Didn't he hurt her enough? By the way, she was smiling, he guessed not. He then looked at Mark, oblivious to the cheating whore he had as a girlfriend, and he thought about his own honor. He shouldn't do that to another man. But, instead of saying it out loud for everyone to hear, he complimented his daughter's cooking.

The group made him the central figure, and the stories of being away in missions took the stage, with Steve forgetting, for once, his daughter wasn't wearing any panties and that Melissa just wanted to be dicked down good.

It was just after dessert that Melissa laid her trap. It was obvious it was a trap. Even Steve thought Mark couldn't be this kind of a fool.

"Dad, Melissa has been complaining of a pain in her leg all day."

"Has she?" he asked, looking at Mark and then at Melissa.

"Yes, dad. And, you know, I told her how awesome you are with that. Dad here used to be part of the medical department."

It was, clearly, a lie. But Steve let her daughter carry on. He was intrigued and wasn't going to tell everyone she was lying.

"That's so cool, Sir," Mark said. He seemed to enjoy calling him Sir instead of Steve. "I bet you have all sorts of stories in war scenarios."

"You'd be surprised, boy," he said, looking back at Alice. James was paying attention, but not much, as he knew Alice wasn't wearing any panties. Did anyone else know? Melissa, for sure, it was her idea.

"It's a very annoying pain, I think I pulled a muscle."

"And how did you do that?"

"Mark was banging her too hard," James said, and all the group laughed. Even Steve smiled at this remark.

"So it's Mark's fault," he said in a low voice, meaning trouble.

"No, Sir, It's not my fault, Sir."

And now Steve laughed. "You should see your face. Relax, boy, take it easy. So she pulled a muscle."

"Can you have a look?"

"A look? You were just fine two hours ago, weren't you?" Steve looked attentively at Melissa. Would she break the bluff?

"No, Sir," Mark said, as a good boyfriend, "she has been limping this afternoon."

"Was that after your hardcore sex?"

He became very red in the face. "Might have been."

"Alright. So what do you want me to do?"

"Just to check if she needs to see a doc. I'm worried, Sir."

Steve cracked his knuckles, "alright, Melissa, start walking."

Melissa put on a bit of show, limping and then moaning every time she put her leg down. Steve got up and inspected it. "Show me where it hurts."

She pointed to her thigh. He knew it was a lie, but if she went all the way to pretend even with her boyfriend, why not play her game a little longer?

"I need to lay you flat. Alice, would you mind if we use your bed just for a minute?"

"Not at all."

The scene unrolled beneath everyone's eyes: Steve assisting Melissa in walking to his daughter's bedroom and then laying her flat on the bed. James soon left the room to take a phone call. Alice bent over to help adjust the pillow under Melissa's head and, once again, flashing her cunt to her dad, who emitted a loud sigh.

"Guide me, Melissa, show me where it hurts." And she grabbed his hand, moving it up her leg, closer to her inner thigh.

"Right there."

"Right here?" he asked, groping the tight, his fingers sliding to the side. "Mark, come here," he asked, "tell me how the two of you were having sex."

"I beg your pardon, Sir?"

"You heard me, boy. Do you feel it here?" he asked, grabbing Mark's hand and bringing him ever so close to his girlfriend's pussy, "I'm just curious to know, it might be a couple of different things, and having your insight is important."

"Sir... I... just doggystyle, Sir."

"Uh, I see," he said, carefully moving his fingers around. He thanked the fact he was squatting over the bed, and this way, he didn't give away how hard he was at the moment, despite Mark and James being around. He could keep an erection no matter what, for better and worse. "How does it feel if I do this?" he asked, moving his hand, grabbing a bigger area but also drawing dangerously close. He looked into Melissa's eyes, it was all a big farce. But how far was she going to go through with it?

Steve proceeded to do a few movements with her leg, making her flex and told them he could do a soft massage to try to get things back into place, leaving Mark trusting him more than Steve wanted. Alice was keen on accepting it and suggested to Mark they should let him work quietly.

"Pour Mark a scotch, will you, sunshine?" he asked Alice, and she winked at him.

"Of course, dad." She went to the living room, called James, and left the two of them alone.

"Have you no shame?"

"What? I loved how you grabbed Mark's hand. Such an evil thing to do."

"You don't know me, but yet, you insist on tempting me under my roof, next to my daughter." Steve put on a stern face, but Melissa could see through it. Or that's what she thought.

"It was all Alice's idea."

"No, it wasn't. My daughter ain't like that."

This brought Melissa to light laughter. "You think? And now you're going to say the idea of Alice not wearing panties tonight was mine as well."

"Wasn't it?"

"Fat chance. I wish it was, but she's always two steps ahead of me."

Steve pressed his hand harder, slipping his fingers under her panties, caressing her soaking wet lips. "Is that so?"

"Oh fuck, you are as bad as she is. Touching me with my boyfriend in the other room?"

"Isn't that what you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

"That's never going to happen, stupid girl," he said, rubbing his finger in a circular motion and observing her changing her face, mouth opening, and a soft moan.

"Why not? I can tell you want it. I can smell it from here, that hard, big cock."

"And what's wrong with Mark's? I thought you two were in love," he teased, bringing the other hand under her dress and over her tits. "Fuck, you're hot."

She let another moan escape, arching her body as Steve touched her. "Nothing, I just want your cock."

"What if you can't take it?"

"Fuck me, Steve," she whispered, biting her lip.

Steve was quick and swift, picking Melissa's light weighted body up and straddling her onto his lap, her back facing him. He didn't let go of her sweet cunt, with his fingers becoming one with her fluids, a slick viscosity he knew so well.

"Fuck you? What if Mark walks in? The door is open, don't you see? Anyone can come in."

"I don't care. Doesn't matter," she said, throwing her head back.

Steve ripped her panties from her body in what might have become his signature move, and he bent his legs slightly, balancing the woman without effort, leaning against his muscular body. He used the free hand to take his cock from his shorts, slapping heavily against her naked thighs, leaving a trail of precum all over them.

"You want me to fuck you? Like the slut you are?"

"Oh please," she moaned, feeling his cock parting her lips in a tease. He wrapped the other arm around her throat, his strong muscles softly compressing around her.

And then, his cock began to ram between her thighs, never entering the woman but always making her shiver with the sheer size of it. It was twice the size of Mark's, and she could feel her body orgasming just from touching it, Steve's hand covering her mouth as she bit his fingers while he played her like a guitar, making her weep from her cunt until all she knew was a whole body shiver.

He didn't stop there, and as soon as she stopped moaning, muted by a mighty hairy hand, he slapped her tits, making her bit her lips, and dug her nails into his skin, "harder," he begged her, and she carved her teeth on his bicep, as he fingered her so deeply her body started to convulse. "Harder, you slut, give me all you can," he told her, nibbling her ear, placing the two of them in front of the mirror, her open cunt for everyone to see, creaming from his intensity, her clit on fire, her body sore, her jaw hurting from biting down on such big muscles, her nails leaving a mark on that man's body, as he joined his precum with her river of desire, still fucking her thighs, making them burn with need and lust.

And his hand covered her mouth again, "cum for me, you fucking whore. You say you want big cocks but look at you, pathetic little bitch." Her whole body convulsed under his grasp, strong muscles filled with engorged veins, sweat pouring down, his cock leaking, leaving a puddle on the floor until she finally went quiet.

He let her slump on the floor, a large string of translucid precum hanging from his dick.

"Kneel."

"I can barely move, please I -"

"Kneel, you slut."

And she put effort into pleasing him, kneeling in front of her best friend's father.

He lifted her chin with his indicator and opened her mouth with his thumb. She sucked on it for a few seconds, and then he gave her his cock. "Is this what you want?"

He watched as his precum flowed into her, and she hummed, eyes on him.

"I want you to go to your boyfriend and kiss him on the lips. I should care, but I don't. If you can't take these things, don't come to me."

She nodded, gulping down his fluids, oozing continuously from his cock. She could barely fit him inside, her jaw was aching, and it was just the head.

"Next time... better not be a next time."

And, as he said this, Alice was staring at him, hand inside her panties, cheeks flustered, and left as soon as she was noticed.

And Melissa did as she was told, kissing her boyfriend on the lips and praising the excellent skills of Steve to anyone who wanted to hear.

===========

CHAPTER X

===========

A soft knock and then light from the corridor flooded Steve's room as Alice made her way to his bed. He was woken up by the clarity and brushed his eyes, looking at his phone screen.

"Alice?"

He went for a run to clear his head after the incident with Melissa. It was easier to change into his running shorts and disappear into the night than to be with that group of young people and face the betrayed boyfriend.

Alice ambled towards his bed, and his eyes got used to the darkness, perceiving her forms. There was a faint moonlight entering the room, filtered by the curtains, and her nightgown was everything but subtle.

"You didn't stay the rest of the night. I was worried."

"But it's two o'clock. You should be sleeping."

"I can't sleep, dad," she said, sitting in the bed next to him. Her hair fell down on her shoulders, and her breasts were visible underneath the gown, a see-through fabric that left little to the imagination. "I kept thinking about what you were doing to Melissa."

Steve sat down in the bed, keeping the covers on him and using a pillow to shield his nakedness from her.

"You shouldn't be here," he told her, caressing her face and pressing his cock against the soft pillow.

"Why not? I know you sleep naked, dad. I've seen you a few times the past nights."

"You did what?"

"I'm fascinated by how you sleep like a rock. I take ages, and sometimes, like today, I wander around." She licked her lips. "And don't worry, I've never touched you, but I can't stop staring at how hard you get while asleep. Men are so strange."

"Alice, why do you keep insisting on this? It's clear we have an attraction, but please, you are my daughter. You are the most beautiful thing in the world. It's like you are begging for what we have to be destroyed."

And Alice placed one hand over her father's and brought it to her lips, a gentle kiss, soothing his soul but inflaming his desire. "Dad, I love you. I don't want to destroy anything, but I can't ignore this anymore."

She kissed his hand again, brushing against the side of her face, humming a tune to him, like casting a spell over the big navy officer. He was thrice her size but powerless to her movements. The pillow was trembling under the throbbing of his cock. Could this be his daughter? For a virgin, she seemed to know far too much. She was far too experienced in the dealings of seduction.

She moved his hand onto her neck playfully, eyes connected to his soul, opening doors he never thought existed. For Steve, it was like walking into a precipice he didn't know was there and not even attempting to stop, just going head-first down a route he could never return from. And that was what was frightening him the most, the fact he knew if he tried anything with Alice, that would be the end of the line for them, as father and daughter, and bringing into light a new kind of depravity he thought was far behind him.

"Alice, please..." he mumbled, but she continued, moving his hand over to her breasts, noticing how her father's breathing was changing and how horny he was because of her. It was all because of her, not Melissa, not that skinny ginger woman, but because of her, Alice, his loving daughter.

"What's wrong, dad? You don't like it?"

And what Steve should have done was push her away. But he let her move his hand further down as if this way was less sinful, and he was not to blame for it. It was all her fault, he would tell himself later. It was all because of her. Could she know what he did in the past? Could she see the root of his depraved desires? He thought he was past them, trying to live a life with a loving wife, but it seems his lust was only boxed away temporarily, only to return with double intensity. "Alice, please," he repeated, but she moved his hand over her tender breasts, so soft, so swollen, that she moaned with the heaviness of his touch.

"Oh, dad, it feels so good," she said, biting her lips and looking shy and coy. "You don't know how many times I dreamed about this," she continued, removing the pillow that was creating a void between father and daughter. His cock sprung to life, the sheet keeping the last barrier to decency, a large head printed on the fabric.

"Alice, no, we can't... we must stop this," he said again, not believing his own words, letting her do whatever she wanted with his hand, hoping she could give him more. Steve grabbed the bedsheet with both hands, trying to control his urge to destroy his most sacred gift in the world.

"Why not? You need this dad, you wanted to fuck Melissa so badly, but you didn't... and don't worry, I've seen it the last few nights I came to your room. You don't imagine how powerful it is to see a real man sleeping without a worry in the world," she said, making him grab her breast, stealing a gasp from him, watching the transparent fabric becoming wet with his lust.

"What did you do?" he asked, wanting to flip her over and take her virginity away once and for all.

"I watched you sleep, dad," she said, moving his hand carefully and caressing his leg, sweet fingers moving carefully towards his prize, "and I may have uncovered you. Gently take away the sheet that was keeping you warm at night."

"You didn't."

She pulled the sheet, revealing his cock in all its might. "I did, dad, just like I did now." Steve had his hand on her tit, feeling the weight of it, not being able to think about what he was doing, only reacting to her advances far too late. She moved her hands to his thighs, smiling. "And I touched it, dad," she said, and without a moment of hesitation, she grabbed the aching cock of her dad, making him shiver.

"Alice, no, stop this -"

"No, dad. You can't imagine how jealous I was, seeing Melissa and her dirty mouth all over your cock." She couldn't close her fingers around the shaft that kept throbbing in her hand, "and after that, I could only think you need to let go some steam. How many days have you been without realizing the tension in your balls, daddy?"

Her delicate hand knew exactly what to do, and she leaned forward, allowing her dad to grope her tits while she used both hands on him. "Like this, I know you like this, you moaned in your sleep a lot, dad."

"How could you? I was -"

"We are the same, dad. You can't imagine how often I thought of you being my first."

"James?" he muttered, closing his eyes as her hands closed over the head, his precum flowing free.

"Fuck James, dad. It's you I want. God, I never thought you had such a big cock. One thing is to hear mom talking about you, and another is to hold this in my hands; I am far too wet. James never got me like this."

"Alice, that's enough, I... I need you to stop. I don't want to do anything I can regret." And he moaned, "not more than what we've done so far, I mean."

"No, daddy, I want you to cum for me. I want to make you shoot. I can do it; I'm better than mom, dad, younger, tighter, let me show you."

And Steve couldn't believe she was telling him all of this, making him go insane. "Is that why you change your hair? To look like mother?"