Depraved Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=============

CHAPTER XIII

=============

The barbecue was more than Steve could handle - the social interaction alone was draining his energy, but he enjoyed seeing Alice happy. It shouldn't be long before she moved away to uni, and all he had done with her would be in the past, just like what he did with his sister all those years ago.

He was sitting in a corner, checking her social media account and watching his son becoming a man. He lost all his growing up, all his successes and failures, because he could never admit to being his father. The resemblance was striking, and every time a family gathering happened, people would comment on how alike they were. The daughters were a different thing, and they took more from her mother's side. Especially in their hips, they were just the same.

The few times they've been together in his youth - once when he returned from a mission before thanksgiving and another a couple of years later when he was twenty-two, they couldn't stay away from one another, and while her husband kept busy working, they kept busy making love. His sister's warmth was the purest, and she was the one able to calm him down sufficiently. He never hurt her, never caused any damage, and she was always the one filling up his soul with each orgasm.

Until they were caught. That was what brought shame to him. His father threw him out, swearing if he ever got close to anyone, he would shoot him down. And he kept his promise.

He never called her. Never talked to her again. Never reached out, afraid of the consequences for her, for Karen. But now, watching his 27-year-old and the twenty-two and twenty-three-year-old women, he realized how old he was getting, and he missed them. But his depravity, like his father called, knew no boundaries, and they were better off alone than to face him. The only thing that saved him at the time was his now ex-wife, getting pregnant after what should have been a quick fuck in the woods.

"Can we talk?" Mark interrupted his thoughts.

The young male sat down with him, hands clutching each other.

"What's on your mind?" Steve asked, ignoring that Mark might know more than he wanted to.

"The other day, when you helped Melissa with that pain in her thigh, I... I think something happened between the two of you."

And Steve remained in silence. Seeing this, Mark continued. "And... I don't, I don't mean it was your fault, Sir, but I need to know. I've been thinking about this."

"What if we did?"

Mark looked surprised at him. "You did?"

"Melissa is not a saint, and there's so much I could take. I'm sorry, Mark. But it's better for you to know than to be in the dark the rest of your life."

He looked down, defeated. "Why, Sir? I thought you'd be better than that."

Steve stood up and went to grab a drink, thinking about what he had done with Melissa. He wanted to tell Mark she was a whore, but what right did he have to say that? His cock was the problem, not her or her boyfriend. He was the fucking big problem. He returned to see Mark in the same place, defeated, and destroyed, and handed him over a glass of scotch. "Drink up, buddy," he told him, "because women are no reason for you to be this depressed. Melissa wanted my dick, but I didn't give that to her."

"So what did you two do?"

"I made her cum. Just that."

Mark looked at him, even more distraught. "I don't know if I should punch you or..."

"Or?"

He drank the glass, making a face, and then back at Steve. "Was she happy?"

"Does that matter? I could promise you I won't do that again, but the damage is done. I don't see a point in going around in circles and feeling miserable about it."

"Will you fuck her?"

"What?"

"Will you fuck her, sir?"

He drank his scotch, thinking he didn't hear it correctly, but Mark had a different kind of look in his eyes. "You were about to punch me, and now you are asking if I'm going to fuck Melissa?"

Mark nodded. "It's the least you could do."

"I'm afraid I don't follow your logic, boy. And no, I don't want to fuck her."

Mark looked down again and then to the side as if trying to make up his mind. "I thought I loved her, you know, but I guess we're not made for one another. She always wants more, so much more than I can give her."

"Chill. You're so young to have these issues, Mark."

"You're to blame, aren't you? Since she met you, there is not a single day she doesn't bring you to a conversation, one way or another. She even masturbates thinking about you."

"I shouldn't have said anything. It's your own demons now, buddy." And Steve left Mark with his own problems.

In the garden, he joined James and his neighbors, Leticia and Clive, and she was gorgeous, drinking a glass of prosecco as she floated around the men. The conversation flowed happily, and the afternoon went better than Steve expected after the melancholic conversation with Mark. He was still hanging on his words, a strange way to let his anger out by asking him to... to do the impossible. But for Steve, none of those girls compared to Leticia, a true woman, hot and flirty, just what he needed. He forgot she lived right next door, and in his mind, it was time to pay her a visit.

She brought a dessert, which he praised, and it took little effort for them to be closer, Clive nearby, taking part in a three-way conversation. He noticed Mark and James looking at him but thought little of them. He was the one with Leticia at his fingertips, but it still bothered Steve to think James was so close to his daughter.

For a man who had been so adamant he must stay away from his kin, Steve had allowed Alice to walk around in little to no clothes. He was starting to enjoy it much more than he should - since the midnight cunnilingus, he realized it was not up to him but to her to decide what happened next, and the more she walked around the house without panties, the more his corruption became complete.

"A penny for your thoughts," Leticia said, and he snapped out of his daydreaming and cock growing thoughts about Alice, naked in his hands, opening her cunt to his tongue. Would he fuck Alice? Ah, a terrifying thought, but one he wouldn't say no to without thinking if the time was right. To be his daughter's first man would change her forever, just like his sister changed his life so many years ago.

And what if she gets pregnant? No, that would be evil to do.

"I'm always fascinated with your beauty," the navy officer said, realizing too late he had said that out loud.

Leticia blushed but was pleasantly surprised by it.

"Stop it," she said, brushing her hand on his mighty bicep, "or else Clive might challenge you to a duel."

"I should not," Clive said, smiling at both. "Unless it's under the bedsheets."

Steve looked from one to the other and knew exactly where they wanted to get. So did he, and it didn't matter if Clive was in the picture, fucking Leticia was on his bucket list for a long time, but he never tried to do anything about it.

"I don't know if I'm interested in jousting with you, Clive, but I would be a knight for Leticia if she ever needs one."

Leticia sipped her drink, eyes on her shining knight. "Oh, but why not? You'd be surprised how a formidable lover like Clive could change your mind."

"Is it?"

"Never mind that, Steve. So you would be my knight?"

"Always, Leticia."

Clive shivered from head to toe for no apparent reason while Steve drank his glass down, grabbing another beer from the table.

"Your daughter seems very happy," Clive said. "Do you have any more kids?"

And Steve wanted to say he did, three more at least, the ones he knew about, but shook his head instead. "Only Alice, my pride and joy."

"She is gorgeous," Leticia confirmed. "I wouldn't mind having such a goddess as my offspring."

"Neither would I, my love," Clive added. And then, both looked at Steve.

"Could we interest you in one proposition, mighty Knight?"

And Steve knew exactly what they wanted from him. Not friendship nor closeness. Only one thing mattered, and for him, despite being such a cold, lonely request, what mattered was Leticia and Clive, and only god knew why.

"For a second, it's almost like you want me to be a part of your family," he said and winked his eye. He excused himself from the conversation with Leticia, not without first agreeing to meet her and Clive at a movie night, and went searching for Alice. He heard voices, and he found his daughter talking with Melissa. It was behind the closed door of his bedroom that her daughter decided to sit down with Melissa, both girls giggling.

"How do you want more? You know you're a whore, right?" Alice said to Melissa.

"Just because Mark fucked me doesn't mean it satisfied me. If only your dad used that big, juicy cock to blow my brains out."

She sniffed his clothes and pillows, "god, everything smells so good. Maybe one day Mark will be like that."

Alice said something he didn't get, and then Melissa replied, "well, it was your idea. And I'm winning, don't forget that."

"He can still fuck you."

"I don't think he will. I wish, but the way he talked, gosh, even thinking about his voice, makes me soaking wet. I wish I could lose this bet if that means he gives me a proper fuck."

"I tell you, I got scared. He was so brutal. Even now, I still feel sore in some places."

And Steve was motionless, only his breathing gave him away.

And then, he walked in.

=============

CHAPTER XIV

=============

"Don't mind me," he said, walking up to his bed and observing the scene. "I told you to change, didn't I?" Steve said directly to Alice, whose choice of clothing was obviously to get to him.

"I thought you liked this dress," she teased, flashing her panties. He was thankful that, for the barbecue, she decided to wear some, at least.

"You know that's your mother's, and the way you get your hair -" he suddenly silenced himself. "Since when you became so cunning?" he instead asked.

"Steve," Melissa started to say, but he placed one hand over her mouth, indicating his daughter to talk.

"I'm not cunning, dad. I thought it could be fun."

"Fun? So this was all a game to you." Steve held Melissa hostage with his big hand and brought her to him, laying her head on his lap after sitting on the bed. "I knew it. I was never a dad for you, so why would you come all the way to spend time with this old grumpy mess of a man?"

In his eyes, a doubt.

"Dad, listen, it is not like that."

In his lap, it was hard to fight the feelings he had - an emotional connection to the woman he called his daughter and a physical one to the woman lying on his lap. Her ginger hair was spread across his legs, and he just wanted to fuck her to the point of madness, a punishment for what he was put through.

"It wasn't a game," Alice started. "I never thought things would become like this."

"So what am I to do with you?" he said, caressing Melissa's hair, not letting go of her. "Shall I just send you back to your mother and confess what we've done?"

Melissa let go a soft moan as if surprised. Alice's face went beetroot red. "You can, but I know you won't. When I turned eighteen, I stumbled across an album mum had of both of you. Pictures since your honeymoon, dad," she said, combing her hair with her fingers, "and there are some pictures where that wonderful bulge is visible, clearly visible. Like not safe for work at all. I stole a few pics from it and became, well, obsessed."

"Obsessed?"

Steve looked down at Melissa, spread on the bed, head on his lap, and placed one finger inside her mouth, making her suck on it. "Obsessed. And what right do you think you have to come over and tempt me?"

Melissa was moaning as Steve's finger was inside her mouth, and she could feel his cock throb underneath. It took little time for her dress to come above her waistline.

"Dad, I... I never thought we could be that intimate. I thought it would just be fun and games and could make Melissa live what I couldn't. But... it was impossible to resist you, to stay away, to think of you as just a father."

Steve was pulling Melissa's dress up, two fingers inside her mouth. "To live through Melissa?" He smiled. "I've done terrible things. Your mother doesn't know why I'm stranded from my family. You know what I did, before you were born?"

"It doesn't matter, dad. I love you. It took me a while to understand -"

"Leave us alone, Melissa."

Melissa widened her eyes in shock, upset the fun had just been cut short. "What?"

"You heard me slut, get lost. I need to have a private conversation with my daughter." He pushed her away, like a discarded broken toy, and went to open the door for her. "Go and see if your wimp of a boyfriend wants to breed you. Get him to do his job because I want you all lubed up for later."

And he watched her pass him, head low, dress wrinkled, pouting. He proceeded to close the door behind her, and as he turned around, Alice was throwing her arms around him, her delicate frame so tempting she looked just like her mother.

"Oh, Alice," he muttered, kissing the top of her head, pulling his daughter against his body, and, for the first time, allowing his worries to be pushed away as he inhaled her scent. "I don't want to let go anymore," and lowering his gaze, Steve found her big eyes and open mouth, and it took less than a moment for his universe to explode.

Their kiss was stronger than anything, an impossible force gluing them together, and he resisted the urge to rip off her clothes and open her up like a fuck doll. "I want this moment to last forever," he said as he lowered her onto his bed, his body over hers like a glacier ready to open up her mountains and create a new world.

"Be gentle, daddy," she muttered, kissing his neck as he pulled down her panties, opening up her legs, and diving face first onto her warm cunt.

She knew she was safe. And Alice closed her eyes, sending her head back as he kissed the inside of her body, his tongue swirling around the center of her pleasure, and her legs wrapped around his neck, wanting him to come inside.

He knew what she wanted, and he also knew it would be too much. After watching his daughter moaning while pulling her hair out after his tongue had been all over her, he ripped her dress open like he couldn't wait anymore, exposing her perfect breasts, grabbing them in his hands, and making love to them.

"You're so beautiful," he told her, taping his cock onto her clit, letting it sink between her lips, and returning to her tits, listening to the sounds of her pleasure.

Her legs were spread open, and he knew he could just fuck her, but he wanted to make the moment last as much as possible, his throbbing phallus leaking over her virgin cunt, and his tongue licking every inch of her skin, sucking on her tits, making her cum again.

"Fuck me," she begged, biting his ear, but he continued to tease her until her voice was nothing but just an inaudible whisper.

He held her legs alongside his body, positioning right in her middle, and watched how big his cock was compared to her, easily going further up her belly button. He didn't resist letting his cock slide between her tits, allowing his daughter to press both breasts against his long hard dick, and letting it reach her pure lips, giving her a taste of his manhood.

He teased her one last time, letting his cock come down to her cunt, taping the big head onto her fountain of desire, leaking, wetting the bed beneath her, soaking up his clothes. Everything reeked of sex, and he wanted to make it last forever.

"Enter me, daddy," she begged one last time, her sweet eyes and pouting mouth making Steve almost lose control.

He watched his cock slide in, swallowed on her folds, her moist delicate virginity almost gone but still intact, still his.

"I love you," he muttered as he watched her eyes roll back and her mouth open in a silent scream. She was the tightest cunt of his life, but soon enough, that was about to change. He went in slowly, giving her a chance to breathe, a chance to accept him.

"You're too big," she yelled, biting her lips, but Steve told her to take a deep breath in. He was almost halfway. "Halfway?"

He smiled, leaning down to kiss her and soaking up her moans as he went deeper, opening her up. He could taste her walls coming apart, his cock pressing her insides, almost too deep. No way back. There was no way he was stopping now.

His daughter would ultimately be his.

All the corruption she laid as a trap for him worked out too well, and he would give her what she wanted, just like he did to his sister.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you're safe with me," he whispered, entering her as he would to his ex-wife, to her mother, and noticing how his daughter was different, more delicate, a precious flower he was turning into a full tree.

"Daddy, it's too big."

"Is it hurting?" he asked, and she said yes with her eyes. He looked down at them, watching their bodies glued together, and picked her up, kissing her in his big arms, reassuring her. "I promise you will love every second of it."

"I want to."

He knelt on the bed and brought her over him, slowly sitting her down on his thick dick, kissing her tits as she grinned, opening her up with his hands to give an extra push. He watched her body shake and shiver as he rubbed her clit with his free hand, holding her body with his other arm.

"How's this?" he asked, but she couldn't speak. Her cunt clenched around his cock, and he knew what that meant. With ease, he stood up, holding his daughter against his body, and kissed her while his cock entered her, just leaving his big bull balls outside.

And he began to fuck her, expanding her pussy to new levels and being able to enter her with his full power, her voice becoming hoarse with all the screaming, her hands punching his chest as he took control over her, her moaning turning into orgasms, that everyone could hear.

The more she hit him, the more the fucked her, both consumed by their own depravity, teeth carving deep onto flesh, sweat pouring down from both of them, a bond so strong nothing could shatter it.

"I'm so close, Alice," he said, fucking her with his strong hips and muscular body, "I'm so fucking close, baby," and all she could say was "I love you," over and over again, as her dad finally lose control, and flooded her.

A flood of biblical proportions.

Alice could feel each contraction of his cock, getting bigger inside her, throbbing at the speed of light, and her mind went blank as she felt his warmness filling her up. She screamed without a sound until she passed out from the most powerful orgasm of her life.

============

CHAPTER XV

============

Steve only left Alice's side when she kissed him back on the lips, falling into a sound sleep, tucked away in his oversized sweater and bedsheets that smelled like love and passion. He had showered her already, laying her on the bathtub and dutifully washing her body, each gesture showing how much he cared about her. In his chest, a heart filled with joy, with no space for regret.

In one way, he was happy she tempted him to the breaking point.

He threw his shorts on and a tank top, tucked his still engorged cock down his leg, and went to face a still ongoing barbecue party, flirting his way through the neighbors and friends, never acknowledging what just happened upstairs.

Ultimately, he kissed Letitia goodbye and shook Clive's hand, promising them a visit very soon. Despite having fucked his daughter, he wanted more. He needed more than the sweet relief of making love to her but was still afraid he might hurt her. He would never forgive himself if that were the case. As he approached his daughter's room, he heard grunts and sounds of sex, and through the open door, he saw Melissa riding Mark's dick, the poor boy probably shooting his load way too soon, making him apologize to her.