Depraved Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa didn't flinch but pushed her dress down and kissed him on the lips. Her tits were in plain sight, but she quickly covered them. While Mark laid his head on his daughter's pillow, so did she pull her panties up and went to the bathroom. During this process, Steve took a few steps back, still hiding in the shadows of an afternoon sun dwindling in the distance. He observed how Mark's cock went flaccid, and his breathing calmed down, bringing him to a light sleep. But, contrary to Melissa's boyfriend's pleasure organ, Steve's was hard as a rock and ready to enter that used cunt of hers.

Instead of being a depraved soul with his daughter, Melissa could be just what he was looking for.

And that's what Steve went for, entering the bathroom as quietly as a mouse but, like the mountain he was, impossible to hide. She let a silent scream come out, but soon his huge hand was over her mouth, his body pressing against hers, turning her around, and looking down at her.

"So, here we are now, Melissa. Have you enjoyed your fun and games?"

Before she could reply, he was already taking Melissa into his hands, a mouth glued onto another, tasting the man she had just kissed. His faint scent was no match for Steve's pungent and manly aroma, enticing Melissa's senses like a trap.

Her cunt was leaking for him, pressed against his manhood she begged just days ago, and now that his enormity was so close, she shivered with the thought of having Mark in the bed next door.

"Please, Mark will -" but he took her in his big strong arms, lifting her like a light feather, and turned her upside down, tasting her hands in his thighs and pushing her mouth onto his aching cock. Steve's mouth went full power onto that open cunt of hers.

"What do we have here?" he murmured while she choked on his cock, "you let him cum inside you?" A smile across his face as he used one arm to hold her and the other hand to taste her insides. "I guess I need to fuck his cum out of you. Such a dirty slut."

He observed as his words made her pussy enlarge, pulsate with desire and life, and he brought her to a standing position again, her makeup smeared across a pretty face, her dark eyeliner crying below her eyes.

And, just like a dream, he pressed against her entrance, watching her face change, her nails digging into his flesh, her lips splitting over the hammered head of his cock.

Steve grabbed her breasts, pushing them into his mouth as his cock split her in half, making her whimper. He loved every second. The more she moaned, the more he wanted to fuck her harder.

He sat her on the sink, spread her legs, and fucked her as his balls hit the porcelain basin, the pain from it making him go harder, a depraved sin he would never share. Her teeth marked on his neck were just an incentive, such were her nails dug into his chest, finally allowing him to be free. She was pressing onto the places Alice had punched him, and the soreness was bringing him back to a life he thought repressed into his darker regions.

And it was in an unexpected way that his groin burst into flames, his orgasm washing over him, his cock with a white foamy coat as he penetrated her, his head turning into a delicate balance of desire. "Fuck," he screamed, loud enough for Mark to hear, as he buried deep inside her, her cunt swallowing him whole.

He didn't stop. Steve picked Melissa up and fucked her just like he fucked his daughter not that long ago, but with a much different fire in his eyes, her back against the wall, supported on his arms, while his cock fucked her boyfriend out of her.

There was no stopping them, no amount of begging. Her mouth was open and calling his name, his cum dripping down from her.

"Is this what you wanted? To be fucked like the whore you are?"

She slapped him square across the face, noticing how his cock throbbed, just to slap him again.

"Let me go, you brute," she said, making him stop just to slap him again. "Don't stop now."

The smirk on his face was a devilish one. "What do you say, let's give Mark a peak of the action?"

"I never felt this good," she said, "I knew I had to try it. Can't wait to tell Alice about it."

"Let Alice alone. She's still recovering from my special visit."

"You... did what?"

"Enough talking, let's see if we can wake your boyfriend with the sound of your loose cunt."

Melissa put on a shocked face, but that was soon obliterated by the pleasure of his phallus splitting her open one more time, that squelching sound echoing on the bathroom walls. With ease, he entered the bedroom, laying her open on the bed next to her lover, and began pumping her hard and fast, waking Mark up.

The astonished boyfriend couldn't utter a word. But he watched, with eyes wide open, and in silence. He saw everything he wanted to see and so much more. Mark was in shock at the enormity and how his girlfriend could take him so deeply and so much.

She locked her eyes with his, and then, her bliss overcame her as Steve unloaded another load inside her, leaking everywhere, his cock with a thick coating of white sperm.

He remained inside her for a few minutes more, observing the damage. Steve tapped Mark on the shoulder and then came out inside of his girlfriend, leaving a flood of cum in his absence.

"There you go, buddy, all you ask for."

And so much more.

==========

EPILOGUE

==========

Steve woke up as the sun rose on the horizon, as every day. Alice and Melissa slept like angels by his side, and he always enjoyed the moment. Pure bliss, as he called it.

He would leave them be for another half an hour, but then, his cock demanded attention, as his erections never seemed to leave him alone, and gently, he would wake Alice up, pulling her towards him. The kissing would begin, her belly now gaining shape, and he would have no trouble entering her.

The last three months were all she needed to get used to his magnitude. And, by the time he was finishing inside her, Melissa would be awake and ready for more.

This was what Steve liked the most. Both women were so different and yet, made to please him. He trained Melissa in a way so she could take him in any hole, no matter the violence, and she loved every moment.

Today, it was against the wall, her feet not touching the floor, her ass open, and leaking with his continuous seed. She screamed his name, her ass red and her tits bearing the marks of his hands.

The morning routine would end up with the three in the bathtub, relaxing.

As the women got ready, Steve would prepare the breakfast for them, rich in vitamins, and then he would check in with Mark. James was off the picture - he broke up with Alice as soon as he discovered she was no longer a virgin.

Mark, on the other hand, was faithful as a dog.

The last couple of weeks, as per Steve's instructions, he would be around the house in case the two pregnant women needed anything, while Steve was away at his work.

He never told Alice about the movie nights with Leticia and Clive, which turned into enjoying the bedsheets with his next-door neighbors, excellent lovers, and the quest for a child. All Leticia wanted was his grade-A seed, nothing more - for the rest, she had Clive, a wonderful lover who could make Steve relax.

This wasn't his first time with a couple, but it was the first time he felt loved by two people simultaneously. The dedication Clive put into making sure Leticia was ready for him and that Steve had everything he needed almost brought him to tears. He wasn't surprised when the news of her pregnancy came along, which made him realize it was more than time to meet his extended family.

And, as a special date came along, he decided to reach out to his sister, wanting to finally be a part of the life of his sons and daughters.

This year, Christmas would be at his place, no more hiding. He wanted all his women under the same roof, a strong and united family.

===================================================

Thank you for reading this story.