Deprivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It left her in stages, as his mouth stopped sucking at her clit and licking at her folds, as the toy slowed gradually and then stopped and as the pleasure left her, other things came trickling back in. She was left dizzy and swooning in the aftermath, trying to breathe around the gag and half choking until it was slipped out of her mouth and she was able to get enough air. She gulped each breath and swallowed heavily as she recovered, even in the dark behind the blindfold she was dizzy as stars floated erratically across her vision and she fought to remain conscious.

————————9————————

She felt the toy being slowly drawn from her body and she whimpered at the loss of sensation. She could feel her mouth moving, feel the vibration in her throat as she begged shamelessly and when his mouth came to hers she pushed up hard into the kiss, tasting herself on his lips and tongue and moaning into the kiss, needing more and unable to express just how badly she needed him right then. She was still fighting for consciousness, struggling to remain awake between the exhaustion that wracked her body and the powerful release she had just had. It was a difficult struggle and she knew that she was losing, knew that she was slipping away until the moment she felt his tip caress her labia.

She knew what it was instantly and couldn't believe she had ever mistaken a toy for his cock. The sensation was completely different and she felt a ripple run through her body, starting at her core and rippling outward as her muscles flexed and relaxed in anticipation. She needed this so badly... so very badly...

Her mind was suddenly clear and though she couldn't hear herself she knew that she was saying 'Yes' over and over, begging him as she tried to push herself up closer. She felt his weight shift and settle over her and she strained toward him. His weight held her down, and when he shifted his hips he plunged into her with a single stroke that drew a cry from her that she could hear even through the earplugs. This was what she had been waiting for, this was what she had wanted for a long time now and to finally get it, after all of the other stimulation and teasing, after the edging and all he had done to arouse and prepare her, her orgasm was instant. She heard herself cry out again as her body strained at the ropes and she clenched down on his cock with her core until he couldn't even move.

She was sobbing and trembling all over and when the crest of her pleasure passed she fell limp, her exhaustion so complete that she was unable to move even if she wanted to. All she could do was lay there, barely conscious as he drew back, taking the warmth of his cock and the wonderful feeling of his flesh filling her away, making her whimper powerlessly. She couldn't even shake her head in denial, her exhaustion was so utterly complete. But then he thrust again and their bodies slapped together and phosphenes exploded across her vision again. She was able to cry out though she couldn't hear it. Her muscles gave a single spastic twitch that was all she could manage of movement as she sought to get closer to him. But she was far past the end of her endurance and she could only lay there as he fucked her.

And that was just what it was. He wasn't making love to her, it was nothing so banal as mere 'Sex', he was fucking her, his arms braced on the floor on either side of her, his legs adjusted for her restrained position and he drew back in a slow, smooth slide aided by her nectar and the sweat that slicked her skin before he reversed and pushed into her as hard as he could manage, slamming his cock into her pussy and the tip punched her cervix hard. It was amazing, like nothing else she had ever felt before and she knew that she was ruined to regular sex forever. Nothing would ever make her feel the way she was feeling right now again, she knew as her conscious mind fled again and she was reduced to the feral, animal thing that felt the blast of pleasure that rose with her orgasm. Time and self perception slipped away from her and she spun through a void of darkness and a wordless joy that she had no words to describe for a long time before she began to come back to herself and even then just barely.

She could feel him moving through her, feel the slip and slide of his cock as he thrust, felt his tip pressing hard at her cervix with each one. She was panting for breath and barely able even to do that, laying there in the restraints as he fucked her and she already felt her pleasure rising again. She felt a moment of fearful panic at the first inkling of that sensation, afraid that if she came again she might not come back from wherever it was her mind went. She was barely able to think let alone speak and yet she was aware by the vibration in her throat and the feel of the harness under her chin that she was saying something, but she wasn't aware of what it was and she didn't care. He moved through her with steady, deep, firm strokes and she could feel where their bodies came together with little slaps, she could feel his balls swinging in against her perineum and when her orgasm came again, her words dissolved into a sobbing cry of release as she strained against the ropes one last time, unable to do anything as she spiralled down into darkness. The last thing she felt was the flood of his cum within her and she smiled as she surrendered to the inescapable need to rest.

————————10————————

She woke to warm, comfortable darkness... no, not darkness; dimness. There was light that she could see but it wasn't very much and she stretched her sore limbs and felt the soft sheets of their bed and his warm body against her back. She smiled and touched her face just to be sure but the harness was gone. She was completely nude and while her entire body was sore and aching, she also felt sated and happy. She lay there for a while in the circle of his arms and thought back on all she had experienced, her lower lip caught in her teeth and a smile curving her mouth.

He had pushed her to the very edge of her limits and then just a step beyond until she was enough out of her comfort zone that there was the thrill of fear and trepidation, but still close enough that she had felt safe and now she knew that she could take more, she knew that her horizons had been expanded and there was no going back again. She shifted and snuggled back against him and he mumbled into her hair.

"If you don't lay still you're going to wake me up." He said and she giggled a bit at that.

She wanted to wiggle her hips teasingly, to rub her ass against his cock and maybe wake him up enough for round two, but she was too fatigued and sore to manage it, though his arm shifted, his hand slipping up her body to cup and hold one breast and pull her back against his chest. She smiled sleepily and turned her head to kiss his shoulder, which was all she could manage.

"Do I need to tie you up again to get you to lay still?" He teased and she giggled a bit. She could feel his growing erection and knew that they were both awake enough now that they wouldn't be going back to sleep just yet.

"I don't know..." She said quietly as his hand kneaded her flesh and her heart began to race again. "I mean... I don't think I could stop you from tying me up again... but are you really going to be that mean to a poor defenseless little girl?" She asked with a smile and he laughed against the back of her head.

But even if she could have resisted when he shifted and pushed her onto her belly on the bed she wouldn't have. She turned her head and saw him kneel up behind her and when he lifted her hips she jut bit her lip as he got her knees under her and knelt behind her. Her hands clutched at the sheets as his hands stroked her bare ass and back. She was breathing heavily in anticipation as his cock lined up with her aching, ready pussy and when he pushed into her she moaned in delight, smiling as he filled her and sent a sizzle of sensation rushing through her body, her eyes rolling back in her head as his hands on her hips drew her back to meet his slow, confident thrust.

"Oh god... Kayden... that feels so good!" She groaned as she clenched around him, resisting as he tried to pull out of her only to relax and welcome him back as he thrust into her again.

She rocked, guided by his hands as he stroked steadily through her and the glorious sensation of her pleasure began to rise again. She was always so sensitive after he tied her up and played with her, and her pussy was so tender and over-sensitive now that she was shaved and after the wax and the heating gel. She sobbed into the sheets as it rose and then crested over her and when he followed a moment later she felt the heat of his cum within her. When they lay together again after, his cock still within her, his arms around her and her mind drifting back into sleep she was smiling.

"Will you tie me up again soon?" She asked, barely a mumble but he still heard her.

"I think I just might." He said, giving her breasts a squeeze that made her moan in pleasure. "It's the only way I can get you to lay still so I can sleep." He teased and she smiled, already asleep before she had even heard his response.

————————Epilogue————————

Alexis sat on the toilet and stared. Her heart was racing and her stomach was turning at the same time, which was not a good combination. She wanted to throw up but there was nothing left to get rid of and the idea of a throat full of bile first thing this morning was less than appealing. But that little blue cross made the whole world spin as she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, Lexi, can I get the toilet?" Kayden asked and at her 'Yep' he opened the door and saw her sitting there and staring up at him. "Ummm... what's up?" He asked, looking nervous.

"I missed my period this month." She said and he furrowed his brow. But when she turned her head to look at the home pregnancy test, he followed the line of her gaze and then picked it up and lifted an eyebrow as he looked at that little blue cross.

"Does... does this mean what I think it does?" He asked quietly and she nodded.

"Yeah... I mean, I'm pretty sure I did it right... but we're pretty good with condoms so I don't know how..." But she trailed off without finishing. She did know how. When he had tied her up, more than a month ago now, they hadn't used condoms that day and she had written it off. She had felt too good, had had too much fun to dwell on it. But now... now she was going to have to worry about a hell of a lot more than that.

She looked up at him, fear and uncertainty on her face, but he gathered her up and hugged her tight and she clung right back to him. They were going to be parents... she wasn't sure she was ready but now she had no more choice. She clung right back to him and looked over his shoulder and through the door into the bedroom, at the garment bag that hung on the back of the door and the expensive wedding dress that was inside of it. They were getting married in two weeks, and she would become Mrs. Kayden Baxter. She smiled as she closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest as he held her. Nothing in the world could make her happier than she was right then.

————————End————————