All Comments on 'Desi'

by ti2xgr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hm. I looks good, but, did you ever had sex with quadriplegic? Or maybe you are yourself? I'm asking because I once stumbled upon this article:

https://www.self.com/story/this-is-what-its-like-to-have-sex-as-a-quadriplegic

And it left me with general impression that quadreplegic's orgasm requires a bit different training and distinctively brain-based than usual. If article is not lying, and if I understand it correctly, then quadriplegic girl can't feel responce from her sexual organs, her responce might be less tied to penetration of vagina, interaction with clitoris and anal; but more tied to fetish or touching parts she can feel (ears? finger? tongue?)

Although now that I think about this model might be for full quadriplegics, when there is no feeling coming from sexual organs, like damaged spinal cord below belt, or below neck. If feeling of sexual organs is same it wouldn't prevent orgasm in conventional sense (except for cases where lack of orgasm is based on psycological block - which is curable)

What's your opinion on the matter?

ti2xgrti2xgrover 5 years agoAuthor

I have not had sex with a disabled person.

I have been, at a point in my life, involved in the care of a disabled lady. She has CP not a spinal injury. Actually she is ambulatory and not wheel chair bound though she once was. She has a very active sex life and we talk often. She is not the basis for this story but she has given me insights into her restricted world. I guess you could say she was an inspiration.

ti2xgrti2xgrover 5 years agoAuthor

I think you are reading to much into this piece of fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userti2xgr@ti2xgr
If you like what I write that is awesome, I write based on my own fantasies and sometimes just to see if I can make an idea or a fragment of a phrase into more.