Desire Unknown Ch. 01: Early Night

Story Info
Zombies, of a different variety.
2.7k words
4.18
8.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When you run for your life, a tight skirt is not what you want to be in.' The long-haired brunette must have been caught by surprise, with no supply's and no weapons running barefoot in a black skirt and white shirt along the cold cracked city pavements. 'Gotten far too comfortable where she was, probably convinced herself she could wear something like that. You should always expect to have to do some running. This ain't our world anymore.'

Even seven storeys high the two guys on the roof could see the girl's hot breath trailing behind her and hear the faint muttering of her frantic rambles, quickly descending into hopeless cries as the echo's of angry broken screams filled the street behind her.

Husks of rotted and bruised former human beings, with their filthy old clothes, that after many month's of reckless wear, came to resemble just tattered rags, blended perfectly with the ruined city landscape. Only their frightening speed revealed them darting between overturned car's, kicking up loose bits of gravel. Fixed and whaling, closing in on their prey sobbing out in front. The girl didn't try hiding in any of the derelict building's beside her, she knew it was over. Outrunning them is next to impossible, covering her mouth was the best she could do.

One of the guy's on the roof assumed that the closest one would leap on her, but instead, it slowed ever so slightly, leaning its head back, before a rush of bright neon green tentacles exploded out from its stomach. Thrashing and tracing their cold arm's all down the girl's white shirt as she ran squealing through her hand's until it found her burning thighs. In an instant the green arm's ceased the girl's sprint, tangling her leg's tripping her forward. Even while falling the girl did not attempt to break her fall.

Nothing could be seen from their perch high above. Just a dirty group of infected, smothering the poor girl against the pavement with a brief flash of wet ripped clothing flying into the air. One of them had seen this many times before enough to know exactly what was happening underneath that now eerily still huddle of men.

The hand's would not touch her, the mouths would not bite her. Only the cold bright writhing mass of glowing tentacles would lather and grip her soft wet skin, aimlessly searching for the one thing they craved for most. Warm, wet hole's.

The girl's red face gritted and bared the seemingly endless amount of cold wet tentacles in her anus, aggressively stretching her wider to accommodate themselves deep within her tender warmth. It was a unique pain she felt, one that frightened her Immensely when the odd sensation began to turn pleasurable. She dug her elbows in deep and gripped her face as hard as humanly possible while the curious arm's traced and lathered round this strange defence she had created, certain that there should be an entry point close by.

Their touch, although many, had notably distinguishable variations. Ranging from the almost whip-like speed that harshly slapped the girl's bouncy flesh impatiently. To the slow and methodical that took great care finding her most sensitive area's, pulsing deeper with malicious intent. Those that remained were contempt with latching tightly to her shapely toned limps, wrapping, squeezing and pulling at different strengths, testing their resistant victim.

Despite her reluctance to give in, It was her heavy breathing that drew the arm's back to her cupped hand's, sensing the moist heat from her exhale. Her teary eyes followed them as they slowly understood what was obstructing them. She made an effort to quite herself, though calm was not an option for her clitoris, traced by a thin, slick velvety appendage, expertly breaking her composure. She tried so desperately to be angered by its irritating dexterity, forcing jolts of warm satisfaction to radiate from her groin.

With each passing second her exhale got a little softer, more fatigued. Softening to a deep long moan. The tentacles were becoming warmer and warmer inside of her, generating a hot radiating shiver throughout her body. Tears of utter joy began to flow, melting away the straining expression upon her face, knowingly aware she was entering a state of ecstasy that fogged her mind.

Using her fear against her, she became convinced that more air was what she needed to clear her mind of this invasive euphoria. One deep breath was all she wanted and it was only one deep breath she got. The second the tension of her arms against her face faded, shivers from the appendages over her relaxed muscles emulated their form of excitement, increasing the grip around her arms and face.

The first didn't even touch the side's, just the violent sound of her airway being plugged alerted her to shut her mouth. It was too late to provide any struggle now, a final lengthy gag was all she could give in the form of any resistance, as rapidly her teary eyes began to lose sight, watching the rest hold her mouth open with ease, sliding along the inside of her warm cheeks, stuffing and bulging the throat with great insistence. Complete control of her warm shaking body had been achieved, the aggressive persistence could now die to a slow caressing incubation.

It was three minutes of pure uninterrupted ecstasy for the girl. Limp and nursed with only the sounds of hot wet tentacles cradling the tightly constricted girl into a deep foaming bliss. Aches and pains were all fading along with the compromised state she was held in, pushing her deep into the back of her mind.

The two men atop the building watched quietly, the younger of the two completely rattled by the sight. "Is that it? What happens now?" He said, quivering almost behind the stoic man in front who watched in complete silence, ignoring the curious teenager.

The huddle of infected steadily began to get louder again, reversing away from the tangle of now steaming hot green tentacles, their slick rubbery appendages dribbled like the end of a hose retracting back inside their stomachs. A temporary quiver in their bloated leg's was the last quiet gesture they performed before shrieking off into different directions, even their final cries managed to get a slight jolt reaction out of the stoic man watching calmly.

Left nude and lightly steaming on the moistened sidewalk. The girl was faced down and drenched, with red markings etched over all her spread limps. Her anus and mouth had been bruised a dark veiny purple from forcible entry. The only life left in her was locked in her lower half, that shivered steadily spurting fluid out of her loose gaping hole's. "Are you watching?" the middle-aged man asked, his voice croaking from not having spoken for a long time.

The teenager, now fully behind him stepped out to the side, watching the shiny nude girl below shake her hips violently against the concrete. The rest of her was still completely lifeless. The display was strangely hypnotic, even at such a fair distance away. Listening close enough, he was sure he could hear the faint sound of her ass cheeks slapping together, making him wonder if this was it. With just his eye's he offered a glancing frown over to the man to check to see if he was taking some sort of sick pleasure to this.

Though there was nothing, only his cold blue eye's staring out whilst taking a sip from his flask. Turning back to the girl, it became apparent that he had missed something very important. The girl's rear was at least four time's bigger than it was previously, swelling like a balloon jiggling much slower due to the added mass. 'This is it', he thought to himself before he was startled by a loud cracking sound emanating from her vibrating body. The result led to the eruption of her arm's and leg's getting thicker and longer, grinding against the road, sprawling apart.

She was expanding steadily, accompanied by the sound of sharp crunching snaps becoming less disproportionate with each jerking motion in her hip's. Her lifeless expanding arm pushed a burnt taxi with ease, bumping it into other cars whilst the large head dragged along the sidewalk, upwards into a street lamp, bending it over shattering the light fixture. Underneath her, the soft bulge of her side boob could be seen visibly pressing hard into the concrete below, rolling over itself as the size increased.

Once the steady inflation ceased, the young man finally took a real breath. "That's.....not right......like.....at all?" He muttered confused to himself. his reality had just been readjusted again to new possibilities this virus could bring with it. "That happens every time!?" He panted, gripping his chest.

His question was answered by a loud metallic crunch. Looking down in horror off the edge the teenager saw the giant nude girl's hand had pushed down on a car next to her, raising her elbow straight up. "Oh shit, it's getting up!" He shouted, yanking the man next to him. "Shut up and keep watching." He said calmly in response, gripping the boy's body warmer, keeping him still.

The girl's enormously plump ass wobbled slowly, adjusting as she swept her powerful thighs underneath her. Then gracefully in front of the two men watching. Her feet shattered the road below, elevating her smooth almost textureless mass above them. The now thicker and denser strands of brunette hair sounding like a rustling tree blowing in the wind, elegantly swinging over her head, the split end's nestling loosely against the arch of her low back.

The adjacent sound opposite to her back of concrete and dirt, beginning to drop from her purple bruised mouth onto elastic boobs that struggled to settle in the cold air. Her nipples, no longer trapped became firmly erect, trembling only with the force of gravity, shaking off the remaining concrete, clattering on the road like heavy rain.

The teenager was squeezing the older man's shoulder, breathing heavily watching the thirty metre, soft curvaceous brunette begin to walk down the street, boobs and ass swaying with every thudding step.

The older man, clearing his throat finally turned to face the flabbergasted teen. "Right. Presumably, you have questions?"

The teen could say nothing, he couldn't break his gaze with the plush ass walking away, her anus still bruised purple from earlier. "It's a lot to take in, I know." He said, taking another sip from his flask.

"Where.....the fuck.....is that thing going?" The teen said, completely out of breath, watching her as she turned right at the end of the street, disappearing behind a building, shattering several of its stained windows within her manoeuvre. "As far as we know, they just wonder about. Don't run, Don't eat, just wonder about naked." He said smiling, patting the young man on the back firmly as he peeled his hand away from the tight grip on his shoulder.

"So late at night when we're all sleeping......that sound?"

"Just their footsteps." He interrupted, walking away collecting his duffle bag on the lightly snowy roof, heading back to base. The teen took one final flustered look at the shattered road below to confirm it was real before his mind began to swirl with questions as he chased after the older man. "Careful David, it's icy up here! That'll be a tough one to sell to your sister if you slip and fall!"

"How long has that been happening!?" David shouted, stopping to scrape ice from the bottom of his boots against an air vent quickly, his leg's still surprisingly shaky. "Couple of month's now, you're quite lucky, that's only the second one I've seen from beginning to end. Normally just spot their head's in the distance through binoculars walking by."

"God does that happen with guy's too!?" He said, watching his footing following him in front.

"Nope, just the girls. And there needs to be a lot of them if you want something like that to happen." He replied, putting his foot on to a makeshift bridge between two building's, testing it was still sturdy before swiftly crossing. When he turned around David was already over to the same side with him. "David, it's supposed to be one at a time, you idiot!"

"How did you know that would happen? How did you know that girl would even be there!?" David waffled, ignoring his complaint as he continued to follow closely behind him. The older man stopped, taking a few big gulps from his flask as he faced David. "There's another settlement about half a mile from here, held up in that government building up north."

"The one with that garden in the middle of the building, that still has the American flag raised and outside all the window's?"

"Yep, that one. It's fucked apparently. Daniel saw a gunfight on a run, a day ago, thinks it came from inside. That's why even though where we are it might be damp and cold at least we can properly check everyone." He moaned, waving David towards him as he crossed over a second bridge in front.

"I don't get it, why do you guy's not tell us about any of these thing's!?" David pondered confused, whilst simultaneously maintaining his balance across the cobbled together thin metal bridge. "When shit like this first started to happen I suppose I could have told you about all the big bitches wandering around. But everybody panics in the beginning, starts asking more questions. Adam tells us to document everything. The virus is developing, so we need to develop with it. It's no good just describing the horrors you witness anymore. We need to know how they act, if they're dangerous. That way we can know for sure we're safe. So when we're ready we will let you cowards know all you need to know."

"So this includes watching other people die?" David said, forgetting how arrogant he could come across. This would have normally been the time his sister interjected on his behalf, to make excuses for his disapproving tone, which seemed to just naturally follow him around.

"Look we don't have the room, we don't have the food. And if you think that's not good enough, just remember you haven't done fuck all since we took you in, so you got no right to ask anything of us!" He snapped angrily, fogging his entire face up with his hot breath.

A lengthy silence followed both of them as they repeated the process of the rickety bridge crossing five more time's. Until arriving back at the roof entrance of their base camp. A large bus depo with large windows and a rough rectangular perimeter made up of buses, car parts to reinforce the existing fencing. On the roof, besides the door was a tatty but comfy burgundy chair, which the older man crashed in, letting out a deep sigh of relief putting his feet up on an overturned empty crate in front of him. David carried on, moving his way towards the door, cold and done for today.

"Hey! Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you but that's just the way it is. Their fucked, were not and that's it. Okay?" He said, not really apologizing.

"You called me useless." He muttered back. The man smiled scratching his forehead, sinking further back into the chair. "Well...you kinda are. You don't volunteer for supply runs, you fell asleep that one time we gave you guard duty. I mean what am I supposed to say? You think just cause you show a slight interest in what's happening outside, your not a pussy?"

"Thanks for showing me." He muttered sadly as he opened the squeaky metal door, wrenching it with both hands. "Give my love to your sister!" He shouted as David closed the door behind him.

Later that night he lied awake watching from the comfort of his sleeping bag as a few others stayed up to the sound of thudding crashes outside, quivering with fear, contemplating what they might be. Having now seen what causes them, David let out a heavy sigh for himself, embarrassed by all the wasted hours he had spent awake at night wondering himself. Now he was able to calmly drift off to a deep sleep thinking about all the giant hefty boobs and ass wondering in the cold moonlit street's.

'I gotta get out more.'