Desperate Ch. 03

Story Info
Final part. A client is interested in Mia.
2.6k words
4.21
5.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Ace had arrived, Mia's uniform did, followed by an announcement: "Room doors for the dining waitresses will be opened in 10 minutes, and they will be escorted to their work areas."

Mia understood that the uniform sent to Ace's room meant that it wasn't a mistake. She quickly threw on her washed uniform and mask, and waited patiently before the doors were opened. She noticed the eyes on her. Even the other girls looked at her cautiously as if she was a ticking time bomb.

As soon as she entered the dining area, Craig approached her. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "We only decided to not fire you because someone very important seemed to like you, but any more screwups and you'll be fired."

Mia glanced up at him with wide eyes and quietly nodded.

"Today, you'll only be attending to table 10."

She had trouble calming her nerves as she approached the table. She saw that it was the same woman from the previous day, and next to her was a younger man. He was probably in his late twenties. He was very handsome in a very intimidating way. He had dark black eyes with matching black hair. His hair was unkempt, which was contrasted by his neat suit. Even from his seated position, she could tell that he had an imposing frame with his height and strength.

"Hello ma'am. Hello sir. What can I get the two of you today?" The man continued to watch her menacingly as the woman spoke up. "One glass of champagne and one glass of vodka for the master."

Mia found it odd that she called him master, but it wasn't the weirdest thing that she had run into after coming here. "I'll be right back with your order," she said with a plastered smile.

She poured the drinks into their glasses with the man now assessing her, eyes scanning over every inch of her body.

"Have a seat," he finally spoke.

"I don't want to inconvenience you," she replied with a polite smile, hoping to escape any close counters.

Wordlessly he pulled her into his lap and wrapped an arm around her bare waist to secure her. Her ass was pressed right up against his clear erection, which was undoubtedly very large. She sat still, and his arm also didn't wander.

He adjusted her on his lap so that she was facing sideways towards the woman, and so that she could see the man. He brought his glass up to her lips. "Have a drink." It was more of a command than a question.

"I don't drink," she said moving slightly away. "I'm not of the legal drinking age," she continued.

"I won't tell if you don't," he smiled maliciously. His hand now rested on her inner thigh, slowly inching upward.

To stop the hand from moving further, she immediately took a sip from the drink he offered.

"Good girl," he said patting her thigh. "How old are you then?" he asked casually.

Mia's eyes fixated on the hand that was now toying with her top button. "18," she whispered.

"And you're a virgin?" He had now opened her top button to reveal the tops of her breasts and the lace of her bra, with eyes shamelessly wandering over her.

"Yes," she said bluntly. She realized that the woman must have relayed this information to him.

He suddenly snapped his fingers, causing the dining hall to go silent. Mia looked around to see if there was a problem. "I'll be taking this one," he announced with a gentle hand to squeeze her hip.

Ace immediately walked towards them. "I'm sorry sir, but she is not a personal assistant. We can arrange for..."

"I want her, and I'll have $100 million donated to the games to compensate."

Ace was immediately silenced by the other supervisors as Mia sat there confused. She felt herself being lifted over the man's shoulder and walked out. She protested momentarily before feeling the strong grip on the back of her upper thigh as a reminder to be obedient. The way he carried her was a direct contrast from the way Ace had the previous day. He wasn't taking her to comfort. He was taking her to her new personal hell.

He entered a room and kicked the door shut behind him before throwing her on the bed. She noticed how much more spacious and luxurious his room was compared to hers or Ace's. How did this organization not get caught yet?

She stood up immediately and reached for the knob, but he simply chuckled as he removed his shirt before wrapping his arms around her from behind. She whimpered at the firm grip and the hardness of his stomach, pushing against him to be released. When she heard the cocking of a gun, she immediately stilled. She felt his breath over her ear. "Things will go smoothly as long as you cooperate," he whispered in a raspy voice against her ear before sucking on the lobe.

He released the arm that was laying on her bare waist and pushed her to turn around. She looked down at the flats that she wore, but nevertheless noticed how much taller he was than the other men she encountered. He must have towered her by at least a foot.

He moved the gun against the temple of her head as she felt her breathing quicken. He moved the gun down her cheek and brushed it against her lips before moving it down her neck. Mia closed her eyes shut as she whimpered. "Open your eyes," he screamed at her harshly, and she obeyed with a yelp.

"Please don't hurt me," she pleaded as the gun moved between her cleavage. Without hesitation, he used the gun to rip through the buttons of her top. Her hands immediately moved up to cover herself.

He pushed the gun into her stomach, using it to pin her against the door. "I thought I made myself clear. Nothing bad happens as long as you cooperate. Does that make sense princess?" he asked with the gun now pushing at her crotch. Tears rolled down her eyes as she nodded, hands parting from her breasts. "That's a good girl," he said petting her hair lovingly.

He removed his mask and set it on the table next to them. Mia was able to get a closer look at the darkness of his eyes with gold specks, and the scar that ran through his eyebrow that was previously covered by his mask. He immediately removed her mask as well and threw it on the floor.

He enjoyed her better without the mask. The mask hid the vulnerability in her eyes that he could now see. It hid the beautiful skin of her cheeks, and the dimple that rested beside those succulent lips. Without warning, he lifted her by her ass, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him in fright. With satisfaction he kissed her lips. She refused to open her lips despite how he bit and tugged on her bottom lip. As one hand groped her bra-clad breast, she gasped, giving him the opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth.

There was no battle between the two of them like there was with Ace. It was a one-sided battle that he was dominating. She was already conquered.

He moved her to now lay on her back on the bed as he left open-mouthed kisses on her neck, sucking the flesh to leave his mark on his property. She bit her lip as he kissed the point where her neck met her shoulder. Noticing her attempt to hide her desire, he continued to nip at the skin. She tried to concentrate on pulling the hem of her skirt down which was now lodged at her waist due to the legs between hers. The insistent contact of tongue and teeth had become too much, and she let out an involuntary moan.

Feeling satisfied, he kissed her lips once again, enjoying how she kissed back despite her better judgment. His lips moved down her neck before making it to the swells of her breasts. She let out a moan as the tongue that was in her mouth plunged down her cleavage. He pulled away. "I want you to moan out my name. Kaden. Come on," he encouraged as his hands moved over her breasts in a tantalizing manner, fingers circling the area where her nipple laid under her bra.

Mia felt the shiver move through her body as she whimpered, "Kaden, please." Without needing anymore encouragement, Kaden ripped the front of her bra harshly causing Mia to cry out.

She immediately wrapped an arm to cover her breasts as she tried to move away from him, but he grabbed at the material of her top, successfully pulling off the remains of her bra and top. She continued to scramble away, but he pulled on her ankle and scrambled onto her back, causing her to let out a scream. "I don't like having to repeat myself, Mia."

He turned her around and used one hand to pin her hands above her head. "Please Kaden," she began to plead. "Let me go and I won't tell anyone about this or anything that's happened here." As she continued to plead and sob, Kaden's eyes were fixated on the way her breasts shook with her cries.

Ignoring her pleas, he moved his head down and began to suck on one breast, cupping the softness with one hand. His tongue swirled around her nipple, causing it to harden. Mia's cries stopped as her breathing quickened. Unwillingly her back arched to push her breasts into his mouth, enjoying the warmth on her sensitive breasts. "Kaden," she moaned as he bit on a nipple. He had let go of her arms and began to maul her breasts as he sucked and bit on her mounds. Her hands went to his hair and grasped it. "Please stop, Kaden," she said in between moans, but she found herself being betrayed by her body once again.

He pulled away momentarily and admired the marks that he left on her smooth skin, and the way she was left writhing beneath him. His lips met hers once again, and she kissed back with the same tenacity, her silky thighs wrapping around his torso, and his hands continuing to play with her breasts.

His hands moved under her skirt to grope her ass to grind himself against her. Soft moans escaped her lips, as he groaned at the hardening of his own erection. One of his hands moved forward to trace the outline of her pussy, causing Mia to awaken from her trance.

"Please don't Kaden," she sobbed. As she began to squirm, but he found the rubbing to turn him on further. He pulled out his gun and she began to cry louder. He moved the gun to her panties and dipped into her entrance slightly. "No," she cried out.

"Are you going to listen then?" he prodded, but when she just continued to cry, he pushed the gun in further.

"Yes, I'll listen. Please. I'm sorry."

Satisfied, he got off the bed. "Undress me."

She looked at him confused to which he simply cocked the gun in her direction. With trembling hands, she moved to the edge of the bed and began to unbuckle his belt before unbuttoning his pants. She whimpered as she looked up at him and pulled down his pants. He lifted his feet and threw his pants to the side. She immediately noticed the tent that had formed in his boxers.

As she hooked her fingers into the top of his boxers to pull them down, he used the gun to tilt her chin upward. "Remove them with your mouth." The way he smirked sent a shiver down her spine.

Tears ran down her face as she collected her hair at the back and kneeled to hook her teeth on the top of his boxers. As she began pulling down his boxers, his dick popped out and hit her forehead. She yelped at the impact, causing Kaden to chuckle at her humiliation. She continued to pull down his boxers until they pooled down at his feet.

He petted her head again, "Good girl."

Mia felt degraded and humiliated, but let herself be pulled up and pushed onto her back. Her skirt soon met his pants on the floor. She screamed again as he roughly ripped off the lace thong that she wore. Her screams continued as he pushed a large finger into her tight entrance, but as he continued to add more fingers, her screams turned into loud moans.

"Kaden," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his back. She half-heartedly pushed at his chest to get him to stop, but the moans countered her effort to get him to stop. As his mouth closed over her clit, she arched her back. "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked as his tongue explored her entrance, and his fingers rubbed her nub. Her thighs wrapped around his head as she felt the knot growing in her stomach. The teeth grazing her clit became too much for her to handle as she climaxed against his mouth.

He lapped up her juices as he moved up to her lips with a smirk. "Why don't you taste your sweetness, Mia?" He kissed her lips, but she kept her mouth shut. He grabbed her jaw forcefully causing her to open up and unwillingly taste the arousal that had poured out of her. It was a reminder of the betrayal of her body. His hands grazed over the soft skin of her thighs before squeezing at the flesh of her ass, groaning into her mouth. "You're so beautiful," he whispered huskily as he pulled away.

As he wrapped her thighs around his back, Mia grew frantic and began pushing on his chest. Without warning, he pushed his hard member into her tight entrance, gripping onto her hips. She began to cry profusely at the unbearable pain that she felt. He wasn't gentle like she imagined her first time to be. He thrust into her forcefully without a care for her. She was just a hole.

"You're so tight," he groaned as he thrust faster into her, moving his hands from her hips to her breasts. He squeezed them painfully and used them as handles to pull himself deeper into her. Her nails dug into his back from the pain, but his pleasure surpassed her feeble attempts. His rough thrusts continued as his lips lazily traced over her skin and bit into her hardened nipples.

As she grew accustomed to the pain, she felt the same feeling build up in her stomach again. "Kaden," she continued to scream in an attempt to stop him, but his rhythmic thrusts shook the bed under them. He groaned as he released into her. Mia began to try to push him off, but he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Please, Kaden. Pull out. I'm not on anything." He ignored her pleas as his cum mixed with hers.

Once he was done, he fell on top of her, his weight overwhelmingly engulfing her. Her pants grew deeper as she felt herself being suffocated under his weight. Noticing the redness of her face, he finally removed his member and rolled away from her. She immediately turned her back to him, and he wrapped an arm around her waist, causing her to flinch. "Thanks for cooperating so well," he whispered against her ear and sucked on the lobe. "You were the best fuck I've had," he groaned as he kissed her cheek.

Her cries continued as she shuddered with his every touch.