Desperate Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly wide awake with a burst of energy, Tiffany scrambles off the bed, rushing through the door, sounding almost panicked as she calls, "Craig?"

From the kitchen, Craig hears his girlfriend, glancing a concerned look at her as she hurries to join him there, asking her, "Yes, babe?"

Tiffany sits down on a stool at the kitchen island, leaning forward on her elbows on the countertop, cutely giggling, "I love you, babe."

Craig wants to smile, but his face is still stricken with worry for her. He hates how stubborn she is, but he also loves her for it, handing over a mug of tea, telling her, "This will help you feel better. We should get you nice and relaxed, babe."

Tiffany takes a sip, inhaling the steam as she does, already feeling eased as she moans, "Mmm, that is helping... I'm going to get showered after this, and then you can give me a nice massage... I need you to get all nice and deep and hard..."

Craig asserts, "A massage; we're not doing anything that gets you excited. You need to settle down, and relax, and that is not negotiable."

Tiffany flirts, "I love it when you look after me... It makes me feel young again..."

Craig smiles, "You are young..."

Tiffany raises her eyebrows, taking another sip of her drink, already forgetting her dream. Tension looms over her, though, as she thinks about not being at work, "I'll have to get back to the office, pronto."

Craig informs her, "No, you won't. I already called Mia this morning to tell her you were sleeping in, and she said she'll take care of everything, and, that you needed it."

Tiffany smiles brightly, "That girl has come such a long way. I'm so proud of her. Everything's in safe hands," sipping on more of her tea. As much as she trusts Mia, she's still anxious, only really feeling comfortable when she is the one in control.

Craig shows concern, "Did you dream about anything?"

Tiffany sips more of her tea, lingering to inhale the wafts of sweet-smelling steam, saying, "I felt really weird... I... was with Mom and Dad... My mom and dad... I was being fucked by them..."

Craig mocks, "What's new?"

Tiffany sternly states, "Actually fucking them, I mean... and doing drugs with them... and seeing Joy and Hope as if drugged... It was fucked up," slowly sucking down more and more tea in attempt to calm herself.

Craig seems surprised, but keeps cool as he asks, "Happened before, babe?"

Tiffany shakes her head slightly, taking her lips from her tea to respond, "First time... Why now? Why this?," feeling her skin is so sticky in the still air of the penthouse, "I feel disgusting. I don't ever wake up all clammy like this. Something is not right. I should get checked."

Craig conceals concern by offering, "You're fine, I'm sure, but, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a check-up."

Tiffany stares at a space in front of her, reasoning as she mutters, "I'm not going mad, am I; or coming down sick with something; or have some cancer, or something; or worried about what's happened recently as a family? I don't know... I don't know why I would be like this when I'm healthy and happy... Why?"

Craig comes around to his girlfriend's side, holding her in a hug, squeezing her tight as he tells her, "You are healthy and happy, and there's nothing to worry about; I'm sure," staring out over the city through the windows as his mind wanders wondering what is happening, but just being here for the love of his life as best he can.

12