Destinatum Amare Tecum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes widened and he shook his head rapidly. "Not at all! I was merely surprised, not displeased."

"Good," I said, grinning despite myself. "Perhaps we could discuss this more over drinks?"

I handed him a card with my number on it...and frowned at his small grimace.

"I'm very flattered Miss Branning-"

"Please call me Lucy," I interrupted, smiling at his suddenly nervous expression.

"Lucy then," he acknowledged. "As I was saying, I'm very flattered. But I've already got someone who I love very much. So I'm afraid I must decline."

My mouth opened, surprised. "O-Oh I see. I'm sorry Mr Jackson, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I didn't know."

He waved away my concerns and handed my card back, a small grin on his face. "I appreciate it Lucy. It's good to know other women find a tired businessman like me attractive."

'And then some...'

I blushed a little as he gave me one last wave and left through the door.

He left.

He was gone.

...but his scent remained, clinging to my nose and unwilling to let go.

'He smelled so nice...'

I sighed but ultimately decided to give it up. He was taken, he was off the market and who could blame the lucky lady who'd snagged him.

'He was liquid sex walking.'

I flushed as the unbidden thought forced itself to the forefront of my mind.

'Where did that come from?'

As I walked back, a hand caught my arm and gently got my attention.

"So is he single?" Carol asked, her tell-tale grin clear as day on her face. "Oh don't give me that look Lucy. Your tail was wagging like crazy and I can't remember the last time I saw it doing that. You like him don't you?"

"Guilty as charged," I admitted, smiling at her soft squeal. "But no, he isn't single. Another gorgeous bloke off the market."

She frowned sadly and patted my arm. "Ohh, I'm sorry hun. You looked excited about him too."

"Maybe a little bit."

"Just a little bit?"

"I wanted to tear his suit off and ride him like a bitch in heat."

Carols eyes widened in surprise, as did my own once I realized what I'd just said.

"Lucy!" she gasped, beginning to laugh. "What did you just say?"

"I uh...I didn't mean to say that," I admitted, face bright red at her continued laughter.

"Yeah I bet you didn't," she giggled. "Ride him like a bitch in heat? What have you been reading Lucy?"

"Nothing!" I whined, annoyed. "I didn't mean for that to come out."

Carol kept giggling. "I bet you didn't. I bet you wanted something else to come out, eh?"

"CAROL!"

We both devolved into giggling schoolgirls for a few more minutes, Carols lewd jokes not helping the situation one bit as she kept poking fun at me.

"So w-when is Remus coming back?" I asked, still giggling at her increasingly naughty quips.

Her eyes widened as she gasped dramatically. "You got his first name? I thought you said he was taken. Naughty, naughty man!"

I blinked, confused. "He didn't tell me his name."

Now Carol looked confused. "But you just said it. How did you know it if he didn't tell you?"

I frowned, a strange sense of foreboding making me feel cold as I thought on it.

"I don't know," I admitted, looking at her. "I just...knew it."

I didn't realize it until much later but my fever had completely disappeared. The painful pounding in my head had changed, no longer painful, no longer irritating.

Merely there.

A heartbeat in my head.

Remus POV

I pulled up on my driveway and parked the car, turning off the ignition. I didn't get out right away, choosing instead to merely sit there in quiet contemplation.

The meeting had gone well and for one that hadn't been organised correctly that was saying something. Discussions would continue next week and hopefully with a little more to take back to my boss then 'it went well.'

The women had been pleasant too. Miss Green had been professional and very clear cut in all the finer details. And I wasn't blind to her looks either. Had I not been so hopelessly in love with Julia, I might've spared her a glance.

Lucy, the Wolf Girl on the other hand...

I hadn't expected to see a Monster when I arrived, and I certainly didn't expect her to try and give me her number by the end of it. Looking back at the meeting, it was suddenly crystal clear as to why she kept glancing at me with that strange expression on her face.

She wasn't bad to look at either. She was almost as tall as me, clearly fit and very attractive. Though I didn't quite get why she was sniffing so much, a cold maybe?

Still, flattering though it was, I did already have a wonderful girlfriend waiting for me at home.

And nobody else could compare to Julia.

'She did smell nice though...'

Shaking the thought from my head in disgust, I left the car and made my way inside our home.

"Julia, I'm home!" I called, sniffing for a moment and smiling as I caught a whiff of roast dinner.

Julia came out of the kitchen wrapped in an apron...and nothing but an apron.

"Hey bubby," she teased, smirking at my expression as she came over and undid my tie. "Did you have a good day at work?"

"It was productive," I replied, my brain suddenly hard to access as she cupped my balls though my trousers. "Jesus Christ, Julia..."

She smirked up at me as she got onto her knees, her tits clearly visible as I looked down at them. Her hand deftly undid my trousers and pulled out my cock with an ease learnt through years of experience.

"Not hard yet?" she asked, an eyebrow quirked curiously. "My, I must be losing my touch if you're still soft."

"Sorry hun," I apologized, suddenly rather embarrassed as my face flushed red. "It's been a long day."

She smiled up at me and shook her head. "Don't worry about a thing bubby. I'll have him up and ready in no time. You just relax for me."

She engulfed my cock with one smooth elegant motion, her tongue swirling around the head over and over, rubbing the underside of the head and sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

Her other hand began to slowly cup and play with my balls, sending more jolts of pleasure through me with each gentle teasing squeeze.

...and yet no matter how nice it felt, my dick remained soft.

She pulled it out of her mouth with a small pop and looked up at me with concern.

"Are you feeling alright babe?" she asked, standing up and letting go of my cock as she placed her hand on my temple. Her eyes widened quickly as she did so. "Blimey bubby, you're really hot. Are you not feeling well?"

I blinked, confusion and more than a little embarrassment at my condition befuddling my mind for a few moments until her question resonated with me.

'Do I feel sick?'

...I did feel unwell actually.

I hadn't noticed it until then but my head was pounding painfully and I was beginning to sweat, and not in a good way either.

"I guess I'm coming down with something," I admitted, my voice suddenly rather hoarse. "Blimey, must be a fever or something."

She smiled worriedly. "No wonder you can't get going if you're feeling like this."

'Whoopie for me I guess. Good job limp dick.'

Suddenly, she frowned at me, her eyes piercing, concerned.

"Oh Remus..."

My embarrassment was easy for her to catch, she'd known me too long for me to try and hide it.

"Baby please don't be embarrassed," she said soothingly, stroking my face. "You're not well, it's okay. Please don't be ashamed about it."

"Sorry hun," I said quietly. "Male ego I guess."

She shook her head and kissed me lovingly. "Don't be silly, you've nothing to be sorry about. Now take off your clothes and go run a shower. I'll put the oven on low and join you in a minute, okay?"

"Okay."

We kissed for a few more moments before I complied and made my way upstairs, dumping my suit and such in the washing basket.

Every step was suddenly feeling like a chore. My body felt...sluggish, slow, unresponsive.

'Can't believe I came down with whatever this is so quickly...'

I turned the shower on and stepped inside after a few moments. The hot water was a godsend, cascading down my back and soothing muscles I hadn't even realized were sore.

A soft creaking sound later and my girlfriend joined me in the shower, her arms snaking around me until she held me in her embrace.

"Hey baby."

"Hey."

I sighed and basked in the gentle affection, enjoying the feel of her breasts as they pressed against my back.

She kissed my back gently. "Let me wash you bubby."

I let her grab the soap and begin to lather my body with it. Once done, she took a flannel and began to slowly scrub me down. Wordlessly I turned around and smiled as she looked into my eyes, her own orbs filled with love and warmth.

"Hey."

"Hey."

She leaned forward and captured my lips effortlessly, the flannel falling to the floor of the shower as she placed the flat of her palms upon my chest.

'Filthydisgustinggetawayfrommenotmatenotmatenotmate!'

I flinched, disgust flowing through me as I harshly backed away from Julia.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me, hurt clear on her face.

Hurt...upset, she was upset...at me?

I blinked as the disgusted feeling within me vanished as quickly as it'd come.

"I...I'm so sorry Julia," I stammered, unable to comprehend why I'd done that. "I don't know why I did that. I didn't mean to, I swear I didn't mean to."

She stared at me silently, her expression unreadable as she turned off the shower.

"Something's wrong bubby," she said after a few more moments. "You can't get it up, you're suddenly sick and you just backed away from me like I was rancid meat. Something's wrong here, I don't know what but I can feel it."

She frowned, contemplative. "You're not cheating on me, right?"

"What!" I yelped, shaking my head rapidly much to my discomfort as it pounded angrily. "Never! I'd never do that to you. I lo...I lov...I lov..."

'I can't say it...I literally can't say I love her!'

Julia's eyes widened, hurt in them for but a moment before anger took its place.

"Babe, what's going on?" she demanded, her voice cold.

"I don't know!" I replied, tears filling my eyes as I tried and failed to tell her. "I lo...I lo...I can't say it. I'm really trying but I can't say it. What's happening to me?!"

Her anger faded as real concern took its place, her hands taking mine as we stood there shivering in the shower.

"Hey, hey it's okay!" she reassured, her thumb stroking my hand. "Let's go get dry and then we can brainstorm this, okay?"

Unable to think beyond frightful thoughts, I complied and allowed her to take me to our bedroom. Once dry, we sat on the bed, our hands still connected as she looked at me worriedly.

"Okay bubby, let's go from the top," she began, her voice soothing. "You woke up, got dressed, went to work and everything was a-okay?"

"Yeah, it was fine," I confirmed, forcing my fear away as I tried to think. "I went to work and John told me he'd managed to get a meeting with one of Saxon's businesses. I went over there, we sorted out a few details and made some compromises. After that I got in the car and came home."

"And nothing else happened at Saxon's?" she asked, her eyes looking at me imploringly. "Think babe. Did anything happen there or on the way home?"

I frowned...

"Well there was Lucy," I said.

Julia's eyes flashed, though with anger or concern I couldn't tell.

"Who's Lucy?" she asked, her thumb still stroking my hand.

"One of Saxon's underlings," I explained. "She's a Wolf-Girl."

"A Monster?" Julia uttered, a frown on her face. "Did she do anything to you?"

I swallowed, suddenly realizing how NOT well this could be taken.

"She uh...kind of tried to give me her number and ask me out for drinks."

Contrary to my concerns, Julia merely grinned and shook her head, giving my hand a gentle pinch.

"Of course she did, you're gorgeous," she complemented, one hand stroking my cheek lovingly. "And when you turned the poor thing down, did she do anything else?"

"Not really," I said, only to pause for a moment. "Well...she was sniffing a lot."

"Sniffing?" Julia echoed, a weird look on her face.

"Yeah, I thought she must've had a cold or something."

Julia frowned for a moment. "Or maybe she was sniffing you babe. Their sense of smell is much better than ours. Maybe she could smell something off about you?"

"If she could then her asking me out for drinks wouldn't make much sense," I replied.

"True..."

We sat there in silence for a minute.

"I think we need to go and see this Lucy," Julia said, sighing loudly. "Do you still have her number?"

I shook my head. "No. She gave me a card with it but I wasn't interested, so I gave it back."

She smirked and gave me a light kiss. "Of course you did bubby. Is there any other way to get in contact with them?"

I frowned, thinking...

"What are you doing babe?"

I blinked...only to look down at my phone in my hand...with a number in it.

"I...I don't know what just happened," I admitted, suddenly fearful again as I looked at my girlfriend.

"You just grabbed your phone and put that number in," she said, worry very clear in her tone. "Okay that's it. This is definitely Monster related, you must have caught something from her, some kind of Monster only illness. I can't think of anything else that could do this to someone."

"Uh...hello?"

Both of us jumped, startled at the feminine voice coming from my phone.

"Hello, who's calling?" it asked again.

I put the phone to my ear and pressed speakerphone. "Um, is this Lucy?"

A moment of silence passed me by...

"Mr Jackson?" she asked, her voice suddenly very different. It was low, husky and very...very...nice?

"Yeah it's me," I confirmed, shaking away the weird feeling. "I'm sorry for calling you but I really need to speak to you. Would it be okay to meet up somewhere quiet?"

"Of course it is," she replied, suddenly rather perky sounding. "How about my place. I'll send you the address and you can come on over?"

I looked at Julia who only nodded, her expression suddenly furious.

"Sure thing Lucy," I agreed. "The thing is, I think something happened between you and I before. I'm not sure what it is exactly but-"

"Oh so you felt it too?" she asked, cutting me off.

"Felt it?"

She giggled lightly. "Come on Mr Jackson. Surely you felt that connection?"

"Connection?"

"You're like a parrot," she laughed. "Let me be frank here, Mr Jackson. I could smell you before I even saw you and you smelt positively divine. I've never smelt anything as wonderful as you in my entire life. The fact that you look amazing is simply a bonus."

"I...I uh-"

Julia suddenly took the phone from me and narrowed her eyes dangerously as she began to speak.

"Sorry to interrupt this little shindig Lucy but my man isn't talking about some silly lust at first sight shite, okay?"

"W-What?" Lucy stammered, her voice suddenly rather nervous. "Who's this?"

"I'm Julia, Remus's girlfriend," Julia snapped, her hand shaking with anger. "And to clarify what I was saying. He came home extremely unwell after meeting you."

There was a moment of silence. "Unwell, like a fever?"

Julia blinked, surprised. "Yes a fever. He's also suddenly having a surprising amount of trouble letting me near him. Oh and he also suddenly finds it rather hard to tell me he loves me. Now I'm sureee this has nothing to do with you, except this morning he was kind of all over me."

Lucy didn't say anything so Julia just kept going.

"You see what I'm saying sweetie?" she asked, her tone kind of mocking. "Morning, he loves me. Evening, he leaps away from me. And what happened in between then and now, he met you. So what the fuck did you do to him?"

"Nothing," Lucy said, her voice suddenly very quiet. "I swear I didn't do anything. I had a fever this morning too, I've had it for weeks. But the moment I smelled his scent it just...went away."

Julia softened slightly, her frown deepening for a moment.

"Look I'm sorry for being all...flirty with him," Lucy said. "I'm not normally like this with anyone. And Wolves don't homewreck anyone either, we pride ourselves on loyalty. But ever since I smelt him...I don't know, I can't get him out of my head."

"Lucy I-"

"I can still smell you Mr Jackson," Lucy continued, not listening to Julia. "Even here I can still smell you. I...I want to...I want to rub myself all over you, mark you with my scent, make it all you can smell. I-Ohhh...oh no, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that!"

Julia and I looked at each other.

Something was very wrong.

I took back the phone. "Lucy let's meet up at your place okay?"

She gasped, a low growl in her throat for all of a moment. "Y-Yes, okay. Um, maybe I can call a Blue Fairy. They'll know what's going on if it's Monster related."

"They're your doctors right?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah," Lucy said. "They can be a major pain, but they know pretty much everything about my kind. If something is going on then they'll more than likely know."

"Okay then, call one and we'll get this sorted out at your place, okay?

"Okay," she agreed, her growling becoming more pronounced with every second. "I can't wait to see you Remus. I can't wait to...to...Ohh, I'm sorry. Look, just come on over. See you."

She hung up before more could be said, leaving Julia and I looking at each other worriedly.

"Well this doesn't sound good."

"No shit bubby," she mumbled. "No shit."

...

...

...

Lucy POV

"She'll be here in twenty minutes, yes? Thank you very much, goodbye."

I chucked my phone on the bed and held my face in my hands, struggling to breathe as my body shook with each greedy inhale.

I could still smell him. His scent, his wonderful, intoxicating aroma was still there. No, it was stronger.

Somehow, someway it was greater than it'd been when we'd been in the same room.

'What is happening to me? This doesn't make any sense!'

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what on earth was going on with me, but it was no use. Higher thought was beyond me at that moment.

I only wanted...wanted...needed...NEEDED HIM!

Gasping shakily, I rubbed my sweaty head and went into the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror, wincing at the wild, feral look my eyes with giving off.

The glow was stronger, more pronounced. But my face as a whole, my expression, my demeaner was like a coiled spring, a cornered animal.

A savage wolf.

I squirmed as I felt something wet trickle down my thigh, a low moan fighting to break free as I snatched a nearby towel and quickly wiped it away.

'Fuck I'm so turned on,' I thought, grimacing as I pulled my shorts down and the towel touched my very sensitive pussy. 'What is wrong with me today? First I get sick for weeks, then I catch the most amazing scent I've ever smelt in my life, and it just so happens to belong to a Human that I can't seem to get out of my head! And now this!'

I wasn't at all pleased with how desperate and irrational I'd sounded on the phone. But merely hearing his voice had been enough to send my body into a frenzy of emotion. It'd only cooled when his girlfriend Julia had taken the phone from him.

Cooled from lust, desire and a need so great I had no words to describe it to something else, something more manageable and yet...far more deadly.

It wasn't envy, it was jealousy. I didn't want what she had, I wanted what she'd taken from me!

I wanted to...to slash...to tear her mouth off...to track my beloved Remus down and mount him in front of his pathetic Human fling for all to see-

123456...8