Developing a Panty Fetish Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the warm cum, and my growing pulsing penis she enveloped inside her brought Catherine over the edge. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out as her own body now shook with pleasure and convulsed as she orgasmed again.

My cock continued to pulse slightly inside Catherine as we lay together completely spent and worn out. I stayed inside her for a minute lightly kissing her salty cheeks and forehead before I slowly pulled out of her.

Both of us were completely lightheaded but we started to regain our composure. "Michael," Catherine stated; "From the first night we met, on the first day of school, I s knew you would be my first."

We kissed deeply as we held each other. Catherine stayed over that night and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, Catherine got up early to finish packing. Her parents were coming to pick her up and drive her back home for the summer. There wasn't any awkwardness between us at all the next day. I helped her carrying her luggage and stuff down to her parents minivan. Jeff came by and also helped. Catherine's father thanked us for helping them. Her mother turned to Catherine and said; "It must of been good to have such nice young men to help you when you needed it this year Catherine."

Catherine just smiled and gave a light laugh and looking at me said; "Yes it was."

Catherine told her parents she wanted one more quick look to make sure she got everything and Jeff and I followed her back inside. Jeff stopped in the common area as I followed her back to her room.

"Thank you for last night." She told me as we hugged and kissed.

"No, thank you." was all I could think to say.

"See you when school starts again." She gave me one last quick kiss and left.

I met Jeff down in the common area. "Well I have to move my stuff over here and you have to move yours down to this area." Jeff and I were staying in two rooms separated by the common area. It was a pretty good setup for the summer.

The dorms were now nearly empty and Jeff went back to his dorm to start moving and I went back to my room. I sat down for a minute and reflected on the year when something caught my eye.

Catherine left her red panties behind. They were still moist and smelled so lovely as I grew hard feeling and smelling them......

(This story will continue as Exploring My Panty Fetish")

12