Deviant Empire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they did, we might hear of some arbitrary rules. But you heard them... question everything... go everywhere. We might be able to just casually drop in on the big overseer and he'd just offer a drink and get into conversation."

"And I would believe that!" Long sigh from the girl. "This was a fucking jackpot."

"Place is a paradise."

"Place is a fucking utopia! I keep trying to find something to show them up for and..."

"Someone questioned it before us... they looked at it... had it fixed. Again and again."

"If I'm in a coma and just imagining this... if they really just put us under and just sent us to dreamland... nobody fucking wake me up."

"Don't think you can imagine it all. And if they could, why bother faking it when you can make it?"

"That's the thing... can't imagine it." The sighs just kept coming. "We're gonna be really happy here. Even if mom and dad don't agree with this all... glad they're coming here."

Brother and sister looked out at this new world that was to be their home. Some could say it might manage to be better in some way. They could not at this time. Eventually they realized something they need to tell the synth.

"Have to tell her about James." She intentionally said the word to attract his attention.

"Let's tell her before he shows up. Don't want her to short circuit or anything."

"Maybe after dinner or something." Beat. "So, we're still sleeping together, right?" She did not mean sex.

"At this point, I don't think I could fall asleep without holding someone."

"Mmmmh. Same."

The view and facts kept taking away breath.

"Look at this place. He brought the world to THIS and our people just reject it."

"I think the guys in charge did it because the fortune system would fuck them over. Pretty much every one of our rich would basically turn poor overnight."

"Heck, a lot of people we know would hit the dirt." Beat. "Maybe it might have been better to let them take over." Will went back to his choice.

"They'd hate it... but maybe it could have gone better. But I think the place is good also because the people are cooperating. Eventually they might have had to just ship them over here or basically throw the entire planet on that prison of theirs. Well... a lot of them. You heard him. Almost two billion people who did some shit. Even minor."

"Who knows how many more that are just assholes. Not gonna get far here. I think the place will really break them down."

"I guess that's what society wants to do." Win stipulated. "But in this case, they try to weed out assholes. Sounds like it's unfair to basically drop them to be the poor of the empire... but I think it's to tempt them. To steal something they don't get... to show they aren't just unpleasant."

"And you don't get on top by being a rat bastard. Wow, they actually have honest and caring politicians. Do you think they have taxes?"

The girl leaned further as she rested her face on her hand. "Taxes are kinda evil, but... I guess... wait... how would politicians work in the fortune system?"

Both slowly reached the conclusion as it gave once again a motivation to climb on top. The higher you rise, the more people you can service, the more fortune you can grab in one action. But only if they are pleased. If they are not, it can be a quick fall. Especially since you cannot hold a government position of higher magnitude if the level is not big enough. Their leaders pretty much had to have a constant approval at every moment rather than once every ten years or something.

"Well, I'm gonna enjoy living here! Now... let's slowly tell our fine new comfort worker about being pals with god."

Dinner would consist of of chicken with rice and veggies mixed in for flavor. Much tastier than it sounded and even looked. Having the comfort worker join them for dinner would start the questions of how synths actually work... and they can indeed consume products and feel something akin to what a human would... though their internals were quite different. This also meant that they had to expel waste... which at this point might have been requested as a feature for them to fit in. Little bio reactors would turn that potential caloric energy into their actual power. Which is actually how stomachs and circulatory systems worked. And they could sleep... though much easier than people as they could do it on a whim, go low power and hibernate. And they had internal alarm clocks like they were a Bethesda game protagonist.

Also, their construction was amazingly lifelike, but intentionally distinct in visuals. Eve was of a silvery body with green eyes and white hair, still an outside look of being metal, plastic, glass... but it all felt so close to human... with just a few differences. Even her equipment was fully functional... apart from the babies part, though if they got the requisite modifications they could produce milk in those surprisingly pleasant tits. Synths were constructed, often on demand. They had an evolving mind and could at first be of childlike spirit, for which they were set apart so no one confuses a still childish synth for a grown up one. Little places to help raise them. And while they did not physically age like others, able to just fix their body up constantly... Eventually they get tired of life and let it break down. This was also why... even though the Empire COULD make people immortal... it did not. Eventually it was time to move on. Barring any big issues... like complete destruction of the body... one lived to a hundred years before it was clear the end was nigh.

Eventually they would broach the subject of the outsider and mention the cover story. It took quite a lot to calm down Eve to get her in... a place where she could be casual. Because that's what the man wanted. Chill. Maybe someone to make him a coffee or a snack, but not offer their firstborn or something. They agreed to call him tomorrow morning since the day had enough in it already. The two were tired.

Their comfort worker could either sleep in the other room to be at their disposal constantly or come back when needed. If they were basically going to do this for a long time... it sounded cruel to send her away. She could take the spare room... and if they needed the other spare room to make a third bedroom... the two would learn just how easy it is to get furniture. They could literally order a room layout and if they turned on the internal soundproofing... there was soundproofing from the outside, but not inside... the two would not hear a thing as their house was redecorated overnight.

Will and his sister fell asleep in an embrace as they mused about other things in the Empire. At first it made little sense... magic aliens with bullshit powers who seem to have everything working. But the more they looked, the more sense they could see. Everyone is giving the best service because that's giving them the biggest payout. To be rich you had to give others the best. And this was their economy... if there was someone you could please... there was fortune to be made. In their wake there had to be a good number of employees that basically got tipped an entire wallet. Their own fortune was freshly adjusted up for... the situation... but they could see plentiful gains as they had also done minor things to make the world a bit better... but also deductions for the initial issues and the cost of their service.

Life here would certainly be better.

*

For a moment, they might have believed that they'd wake back on the ship. Only the expanded bedroom could let the two see it was not so. A pleased stretch with eager mewls of pleasure as the two were actually without worries. Except a few that they had some confidence in fixing.

There was noise of cooking and a gently wafting smell of.... Were those pancakes? Those were pancakes. And coffee. One mug was made separately for... their special guest. Win could almost hear her guts rumbling at just acknowledging that thing. But it was time to call him down.

"Thought you said you weren't gonna invite me anymore." He teased Win.

"Okay, I deserved that. Sit down.... Mmmhhh... I could get used to this."

Eve brought him over a plate with that mug, trying hard to hold down her emotions but... failing a bit.

"Come on, don't be awkward. Sit down." The man nodded to a seat before gently digging into the food.

"It's kinda awkward that you're always dressed when we're pretty much always naked when you're around." Not that Will had much of a problem with being naked at home. It was practically a default now. Even the floor was comfy enough to be barefoot.

"Do you... want me to be?"

"Well, I lost that bet so... don't have to."

"And I was asking if you want it."

Win gave a smile as the man was clearly not a sore winner.

"Might make us all more comfortable with each other. OH! I bet Eve could not even recognize you if you showed up naked."

"Coat is distinctive, isn't it? And no statues of me around... just how I like it."

Finger snap and... his clothes evaporated. Like his usual disappearing trick, but as if he forgot the actual body behind. The man actually stood up for them to get a better look. It was an unflattering visage. An out of shape guy of thirty years with a visible gut, more visible because he slouched a bit forward... standing straighter could make it almost form into just a curve of his stomach. And one dick down there with no hair around it, though he was not lacking in body fur. Will considered he actually looked better than the guy. But also that he seemed quite humble. He could present himself looking like Arnold or Tom Cruise or some olympic hybrid of both... instead they saw a guy who let himself go and was not ashamed to show it.

"Damn, you look... fat? Well, not much. But that belly stands out." Win had to comment.

"The coat really hides it, doesn't it? Makes the body look more like a mountain than a ball with legs." He actually gripped that inflated abdomen. "Too many good meals, not enough exercise. And too much sitting down."

He proceeded to set down at the table again.

"So..." Will started. "Today's the day."

"Today's the day!" The man echoed.

"What day?" Eve managed to get some words that were not of awe.... Seeing him naked helped.

"Guys, you told her about knowing me and NOT how I plan to be a mass murderer?"

"I think after what we did it counts more like an executioner." Will was judge, the demons were jury.

"What... is going to happen?" The robot girl had a hard time with the situation.

"Oh, gonna go down on that blasted planet and murder about one hundred million people. Specifically those who have done the worse crimes. Skipping over the small fry because maybe the display will motivate them to turn a new leaf."

"Ah, like you did with our worst!"

"Two big differences. First, I will not go Final Destination on them, but actually physically go there and do it myself. Second, you will soon find a new channel to see videos on with all those scenes."

That made her eyes fly open. The outsider outright manifesting to turn into a walking nightmare for those people? But it made sense. He wanted them to have something to fear rather than making it look like an accident. If they saw accidents they would just consider it a fluke.

"Wow.... I... think everyone's gonna watch. How bloody are we talking?"

"Quite. Might want to skip food before it. Trust me, people are very undignified when they die. And I'm gonna make it MORE undignified. Blast songs and such. Gonna start with one that I found really fitting for me."

"Can we hear it in advance?" Win asked.

"Noooo." He extended that word. "It's my fine little secret for now. Maybe later if you've got no stomach to watch people getting dismembered."

"Sounds like you want to make quite the entrance. Where to first? White House?"

"Nah, let's go with congress. Make the president shit his pants a bit. Then skip around the world." A sigh. "I did the math... if I killed one guy per second it would take me three years of nonstop slaughter. Gonna do it in multiple places at once after that first one." Beat. "What? I can do that... but it's kinda hell to keep multiple bodies. I actually got some really nice songs for some places."

"Got a whole soundtrack for it. Anything from Mick Gordon?" Will started to find the deal amusing. He was not just gonna inspire fear, but humiliation.

"How could I fucking NOT?! Also, keeping some on the side in case of... unexpected things. Not gonna tell you why, but I have a feeling we're gonna see something weird."

"Looked around to see what that might be?"

"Nah... not too worried. How bad can it be? Maybe some guys have armies and such or might try to use innocents to shield themselves, but I got that covered."

"If they don't want to watch, I will. How soon?" Eve had heard enough to know whatever this man was determined to kill like this probably deserved it.

"Well, they're gonna be there in a few hours, so... don't stare at the projector waiting for it. Go out and do something... come back after lunch."

"Hey..." Win decided to change the subject. "Seems you got a lot of songs planned for this... how about a happier one? Got one for us now?"

"I think I have one. Two, actually. But I think my first choice fits this better."

"Let's hear it!" She was actually excited.

"You want me to fuck it up with my smoke-destroyed lungs or do that little enhancement?"

"So that's why you did that." Win giggled as the man was more and more understandable.

"Everyone should get a chance to sound great. But give the real artists a chance."

"The second." Will agreed they should not ruin the moment.

James stood up, a little gesture to follow him out to the balcony. And he got his coat back... only the coat. He was now naked under it. But it would give him a bit more of a presence. All three came after, keeping quiet, lining up close to the entrance back into the complex as the man almost got to the railing.

"Last question. Just a solo concert for you guys or give the nearby people a chance to hear?"

"Why not the entire Empire?" Will considered the possibly doable action.

"Might wake some people up. They can watch it on a projector. Someone already started recording. They noticed the coat."

"Give them a show!" Eve actually got comfortable with the man.

A few steps back towards the railing, time to quiet down. Even others at the opposite balconies stopped whatever they were doing... or tried... others were rushing out. Just for a chance to see him.

They expected to just hear him start singing.... Instead they heard actual music... instrumental. That... sounded spanish. But his words came out in English... at first. A melodious voice that only resembled his but was clearly enhanced... it carried out towards the nearby buildings, walkways... people stopped to watch and listen...

"So come into this world of mine

Monuments that gleam and shine

Honor in the family trees

Carry on our legacies"

It sounded like an actual dedication to them... and the two were touched... especially as he hit the chorus.

"Feel the sun

Ride the waves

See the forests and the caves

Just another day in paradise

Set the soil

Sow the seed

We've got everything you need

Shining fireworks in the skies

Just another day in paradise"

Nobody would make a joke about forests and caves being present on people. And he demonstrated that it was indeed with latin influences as he broke into perfect spanish.

"Ven en paz

Ven a mi reino

Sol y mar

Sin estres

Ven en paz

No te miento

Paraíso"

It felt... like a promise. And they could agree. He invited them here to enjoy his world. A world he really built to be as good as it can be. Not alone, but most in the empire would claim he might be the most responsible.

"So come into this world of mine

You're gonna have a real good time..."

The end did not inspire applause at first... just a silent awe. A lot of the earth people were located nearby and... they could at least grudgingly agree. They could hear the claps from up here. A wave back before he walked back towards them.

"Now all of Redlight knows I'm here."

"Hopefully they're not gonna start breaking down our door or something." Will could start to see why this attention was unpleasant.

"Had a talk with some people to chill about you. They talked with other people... this whole top to bottom thing is actually really good."

"That was... really good. And this place really fits the word." Win was almost sentimental.

"You should see New Astoria. But, there are some pancakes waiting for us and I'm gonna need plenty of protein to kill politicians."

It was weird how they could laugh about that. The man could actually sit down and have breakfast... and relax. Will felt like they should give this to him. A moment to gather his strength before battle.

The morning meal was satisfying and would invite further conversation.

"Hey, since you're basically going to work... wanna relax harder? Have some fun?" Win might even invite that.

"And I suppose you have something in mind."

"Well... I kinda fucked everyone I consider on good terms here... soooooo..."

"Are you inviting me to have sex?" The man was really making the situation stick. Eve looked like she was going to choke on her coffee. The man pointed a finger at her. "If you start going on about how it's an honor or anything like that you're waiting outside."

The synth practically snorted in her coffee... before she could get over that and notice his expression.

"You're teasing me."

"Yes. I enjoy it."

A laugh went around before they could wrap up breakfast and proceed to the scene where this orgy would be held. Today the kids would learn the couches could also extend. Just enough to make a much bigger bed. A clap from the man to get attention.

"Right, gonna do a bit of directing so we don't take too long. Girls... go on ahead. Will... we got two thirsty sluts waiting for us. Which one do you want? Gonna get a bit daring with the shemale synth or gonna do the classic and just fuck your sister as usual?"

Win did not contradict the man on being a thirsty slut. She kinda was. But a moral slut. Eve was bursting with excitement and almost bent over right away. The other girl made her chill a bit.

"When you put it like that, makes me sound like I'm gonna be a coward to just go with Win, so... Eve. Have fun with my sister."

"Atta boy!" The man actually gave Will a slap on the ass. He was really keeping the mood of the endeavor from turning too serious.

The boy had only one difficulty with Eve... her dick... but he's been making progress and was no longer so fearful of cock. Not gonna get fucked in the ass today, but would drill hers. The synth laid back on the slightly extended couch, just close enough to the rest to lean back on it and open her legs. This was about 50% gay for the man... no pussy down there like with Ahri, practically a man's ass and dick attached to a woman's upper half. It helped as he came closer and directed his member in her eager exit... It was tight, but his phallus could slide in much easier than he might assume... though he had to use his built up endurance to last. And the fine extra step... grab that dick to start stroking her and help her along. It felt very much like his own... synths sure were made to fit in. Other hand on a breast as he'd start moving.

It was a bit more serious on the side with Win. She imagined a lot of people might ask her about this. And she was nervous. The man was... so much. Having sex with him felt like she was using a monument to get off.

"Don't give me that face, Win. No romantic frou-frou here. Just you, me, my dick, your pussy... practically masturbating using each other. Done countless times by people through the ages."