Deviant Empire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." He took a breath. "Jess had this thirsty look on her face because she knew she riled me up and expected me to come back here and give it to her good. I tell you, it's a great thing this place has soundproofing because I made her squeal like she was getting cut up... rough fucking as you can get... and she wanted it. Almost bent her over backwards from pulling on her head while driving in there... she was shaking at the end."

Sylvie had to cross her legs because her pussy was just squealing for attention.

"When I got to covering her up to sleep I looked at that thing to see the kids all lined up, looking at theirs."

"Watched you."

"Start to finish. They could tell. Told them to go to sleep. Gave a laugh and went to it."

"I really want something like that with Harry... all of it. Maybe... not as rough... but..."

"None of the lies, none of the hiding. None of the waiting for them to be out of the house to have sex without needing to keep quiet."

"That obvious?" She felt called out.

"Come on... how are kids made?"

"We get on a stork where we fly to a cabbage patch where a star drops a baby for us." Her sarcastic description of the process while meshing several stories made them both laugh.

"I hope Harry comes along. Not because I wanna fuck daughters side by side with him, but so we can just... be honest with each other. All this time it felt like we had no one we could rely on. We couldn't even tell our parents."

"Hoping so too. I want us to be a family. Not one to just fuck each other without regard, but... just try and work things. And not scream at someone until they do as we say."

There was a little pause before an air of mischief rose.

"Bet he's probably thinking I'm cheating on him or something."

"Maybe we should do it to prove him right."

A laugh was shared.

"You two ever think of swapping?" Strangely, Sylvie brought this on.

"Sounds like someone is tempted. And we did. After the kids, we found our ground on it. Just like I'm letting Brad sink that dick he inherited into his mother... I think I could let any man that I knew I could trust to treat her well... and her to not run after him as he left."

"And what about Jess?"

"Kind of the same. She's fine with me looking or possibly doing more as long as I know where my leash is tied." Beat. "She started actually pointing them out to me."

Another look like she was being taken from a ride.

"Come on... we look. But if we're good, that's all there is. Sometimes I make these comparisons to Jess's. But not gonna leave her because a woman has a bigger rack. Hell, I'd love to touch it and such, but she's my girl. She could be flat as a board and even the biggest, fullest, softest tits would not make me run away."

Sylvie decided to pursue a new idea.

"Are you looking at mine?" Her tone was teasing, but almost cornering. The man started to squirm in place. "I'm not gonna get upset. Or try to."

"Well... I do. Damien does, Brad does... Even Jess does. They look pretty fine, I bet they might look better out in the open. But... kinda it."

Many women seemed to not like having men... other than one... acknowledge they have breasts. His words did not belittle her to reduce the woman to a pair of tits. But men liked looking. She gave them a squeeze and a pull up.

"Starting to sag a bit too much. Jess looks like hers are in better shape. Anything to do with the exercise?"

"That or they're just holding."

Something drew their attention. The so desired fight between the two. Suzy asked for her turn on the projector, saying he could just watch on the small screen. Obviously that option was given back to her. And they got more heated. Jess and Brad had finished by now and were just in an extended hold as they turned their attention to it... the woman indeed giving a laugh that came of exasperation...

Before Sylvie knew it, she was watching Damien practically wrestle Suzy to the ground and... she could still see a mostly unobscured pussy down there... which meant he went in the other hole. The mother had barely considered anal and the girl was taking it like a champ. She was clearly trying to hold on until her brother knocked himself out... but soon enough she was squealing moans from the pleasure as Damien continued his savage assault.

He reduced her to a shaking mess at which point Jess actually used her 'mom tone' to tell him to pick her up and bring her to bed... and she was dragged into that embrace of the mother to cool down. Despite being the winner, it almost looked like he was the loser with the way he was looking over with a defeated expression. No need for him to use the not-TV anymore. Suzy would recover soon and prefer a bit of a longer hug than pursuing that opening...

Eventually, Jess would return to give her husband the room and plot a bit more like schoolgirls. The two felt far closer than before, even if one of them was not yet fucking her kids. Both could tell Sylvie was on some road to such a future... but she was not one to put that before her children.

Time would just fly... Harry had to come pick her up for dinner. The two barely realized just how they went back and forth through it all. It started to be liberating for Sylvie as well... just to speak a bit more freely about this.

*

For once, Will was not in a hurry to go anywhere. There was a serene calm to him as he no longer felt the driving goals of his old life. He did not have to work a lifetime for a house... one would be given and his passive appreciation would pay the workers, as would his passive use deduct the cost over time. He did not have to hurry to get a job. The Empire would tolerate him even being a freeloader since they had some quite impressive sources of just about everything. And neither did he have to rush back home to see whatever James will do.

The three have gone out this fine morning to just... walk around. A bit of shopping for things they did not quite have prepared already. Win and Will missed that wall of drawers that had just everything set up, but now they had to go out and pick their own things. Understandable because it would be their own home while that was basically a hotel room. They did not even need to throw away their old outfits, just have them reshaped into a more local fashion. Eventually they might need some replacement, but for now they did not need to go buy more clothes.

Will had opted for something to still fit a previous style... jeans and tee with a jacket. Only his t-shirt had an obvious hole to show his chest, even if it was not the most impressive thing. Pants opened up in a much more ergonomic hole to show his lower parts. He could still cover up if he needed to, but it looked far better than as if he took a pair of scissors to his clothes. Win actually got several changes of clothes because guys seemed to be content with just exchanging two or three outfits for the rest of their life, but she got some styles in her wardrobe. Right now she had a pair of tight fitting pants that had a designed border to the obviously needed hole, a heart shaped half in the back practically pointing at her ass with the bit at the top, stretching onto her legs and finishing right above her bush in another cute hole. Her top half was of a jumper with small cups to hold up her breasts.... And a more detailed trim practically drew the eyes. She was feeling proud to invite looks at her goods.

Eve could either stay in her comfort worker uniform, which did get a special design for this place, but the two agreed she might be far more comfortable in something more casual. Loose shirt with holding half cups to show chest and a "skirt" that was more half of one, only the sides actually being there, front and back having having a split with more simple design of the border, but gave unrestrained view of her dick, ass and legs. Also it made it FAR easier to walk in the thing.

"So, when are we gonna hear from that... person to help us become citizens?" Win asked as they walked.

"Couple of days. Or maybe tomorrow. They can be busy. No need to hurry, you two..."

"Any chance you know what she might ask of us?" Will was not too troubled by this. Whatever it was, probably reasonable.

"Never had to do it myself... so... no. Maybe something to show you're serious."

"Up until now, I thought everyone would ask for money. Still can't believe you can't give fortune to someone else."

"Your actions are your actions. One cannot claim that they have done what another has without actually doing it. And that would just bring us to old problems of trade and such... haggling and the tempting option to just get a nice leg up that would pay out much more than you did damage."

"Yeah, but... no inheritance, no... passing of things. The house is actually ours, right? You guys believe in property and such."

"We do, but I think it is a bit different. It's defined by something of value to you that you would suffer for it to be taken away. But I suppose there are no ironclad rules about it. If it is determined that something you 'own' might not exactly mean anything more than a line on paper... it can be taken away far easier."

For a moment they were worried that they lived at the whims of other people, but their previous lessons kicked in and they tried to... think.

"So..." Win started. "Nobody's gonna take away our house because that would just devastate us, but... if we had like... three houses on each planet we'd not even notice one missing until we go and see someone else living there."

"That would kinda suck, but... mmmmhhh.... This one is actually hard to put down it it's a good idea or not." He was almost glad that there were some troubles.

"And then you have a lot of empty houses in which nobody lives because everyone wants a house on Garden or in Hope's Landing or everywhere else... but they don't actually live there. Yes, I know... it's a very... delicate subject and these decisions aren't made on a whim, and neither is the granting of such things. You need your first house, that is no question. The second... you might need it if you spend a lot of time going between two places that would be far more tiring to go back and forth rather than stay in one place a bit... go to another."

"Like... if you had to do business all around, don't know for how long... and you need a lot of things to be set up and can't just be hotel room." Beat. "You have hotels, right?"

"Anywhere you go, you can find places fit for temporary living. But yes, that is a good argument for it. But if you just want one to have one..."

"Kinda devalues it and the work done." Will paused. "Wait... so basically you're saying that someone would not sell you a house if it doesn't look like you're gonna use it... because then they don't get fortune for it. Yeah, they pay the cost, but you don't actually get anything back."

"Or having a car collection when you barely glance at it and just use one or another depending on mood." Win considered. "But.... it might work if the guy actually liked having the collection, caring for them and such."

Smaller things passed hands easier while bigger ones had one almost undergo an audit to see if the other guy wanted to sell. There was a market, and it was the prerogative of any to maximize their fortune returns. Prioritizing those in need who will guarantee a rising score over one in want who might as well have not come in... was the first step. Taking something away was far more thought out and elaborate and no one wanted to lose their position because they devastated a family. There was still a fear working its way through the empire, but it was a fear of disturbing others too greatly. Sometimes it had to be done... especially when the situation showed it to be a better idea. No house was repossessed without great deliberation.

"Ugh, economy is still complicated. Still, glad to hear no one would try to take anything away from us." It was a bit of a relief for her.

"So... I kinda noticed few stores around here." They had just been walking away from their place, still not engaging a shuttle. "And few restaurants. There parts of the planet more into other things?"

"We are now in a residential district. So, yes... not a lot of other things. Mostly housing. There is entertainment, food production, commercial, industrial and research. Most also consider the maintenance sub-sections their own thing."

"Hm... so when we just wanna buy... fucking everything... go to commercial. Restaurants and clubs and such... "

"And don't forget brothels." Eve added with a smile.

"You guys have brothels? Wait... I heard that before. But still... we can just... do everyone... why go to a brothel?" Will stipulated.

"And you can get a massage from your sister. Why go to a massage parlor?"

"Because I'm not gonna give him one?" She teased. "No, get it... you mean... they give you... better sex?" Beat. "Damn, never considered there could be better sex."

"Maybe we should go. Another time. Just wanna..."

"Yeah."

They just wanted to walk around and enjoy the sights. It was scary to consider the heights they were suspended at, but the walkways were wider than roads, sometimes boulevards. A new unusual feature would attract their attention here and there, pausing the calm stroll. The junctions were almost welcome as there was always something in them worth noticing... food carts, book sellers, art displays, the much needed parks... they could grab some street food and sit down to consume the sinfully good stuff... no doubt made as well as the other person could deliver... their faces warped by fine taste were a prognostication of the rising fortunes of the suppliers.

Bathrooms would be a problem for the new refugees... as they were indeed present, but only in locales, shops and such when one might feel the display ruined the mood. Also they were communal, wide open... with very little privacy. For most, bathroom was where you made it as long as you were out of the way. Beside a bench, at the edge of a skyway, on the grass in a park... you could still identify the earthlings because most tried to hide as much as possible, while the astorians might as well have put on a display. The Carter siblings have gone native in most respects, so even while it was a big new step, they could have a bathroom break in the open, together... with each other serving as toilet paper. It was an addicting feeling, as the exhibitionism started to give good feedback... people would look, but at best with a passing glance recognizing someone was doing it or with a focused stare that gave an idea they were there for them rather than judging.

By noon, they forgot about the earlier situation as people slowly started to notice... and by then they have taken a trip to an entertainment sector.

*

Harry was not stupid. His wife was practically spending the entire day over with the Hendersons. Where did that whole fear of them being incestuous go? Did she find out it was all in her head and trying to make it up to her... or was it the truth and she was over there, slowly planning how to fuck the kids, leaving him behind? Or was she cheating on him?

The man was bored. He'd watched a lot of things these people had to offer. Movies of decent quality, old news, presentation videos of the various places they might go. He could not argue that the aliens were prosperous, but neither could he accept they so callously do these acts. He'd skipped anything to try and "convert him" over to those ways. He knew the good ways of God that have kept people straight for thousands of years, even through trying times.

Playing with that new phone they were given revealed it could do some stuff that was outright fantastic, but it had stuff he could appreciate... stretch it out into a tablet, maybe even a full laptop or shrink it into a watch. He might almost assume it could turn into a massage chair but that was apparently going too far. Games that could be played even in a handheld mode or pull it up to have a gaming setup. Used to like games. But all of this alien entertainment did not shy away from sex and such things. There was barely any warning when the protagonists of an action movie would slip into a bar and start railing women.

He could just not find a place for his thoughts to rest as he laid down on the couch. The last time the man was fiddling with his link he found it could go even smaller. Almost as big as a button. And turns out they can stick to things. Just a nice hit of record... slip it somewhere in the room when he walks Sylvie over on a pretext to say hello to one of the others... collect it when he returns, then...

The door opened. His wife walked through the door with a cross look.

"You're back. Feel like a movie?"

No answer from her... but something was lobbed in his direction. Something small. It bounced on his stomach to fall in the cleft between his legs as he was lying down. Reaching for it he could see... the miniaturized phone he set up. Blood ran cold as he looked back to his wife who just crossed her arms, holding that look before she turned away to go.

Well, there goes the relationship. Twenty five years down the drain. The man rubbed a hand over his face as if he tried to pull it off, a big groan from him. Either he was sleeping on the couch or she was not coming back tonight.

He wanted to crush the damn thing in his hand... unfortunately it was far too resistant... his knuckles turning white as a red imprint formed on his hand. Might as well try to find something else to do to not ask to go out an airlock.

Brows furrowed as he turned the thing back into a phone and noticed it was still on the recording application... it was stopped, but the recording was there... which might mean that she was not doing anything bad and he just spied on her for nothing. Out of curiosity for what lesson he might learn today... he hit play to start listening.

*

After a quite close greeting from the husband of the guest, Jess would watch him walk out and give one more minute of silence between the two before conversation would start. Sylvie instead gave a sigh as her friend got them some tea from that device in the wall that could deliver just about anything. It was not a food replicator, simply a delivery chute coming from other parts of the ship.

"Here goes another day of me leaving my husband behind to ferment. Why must we hurt the people we love?"

"Because the people we love are stubborn and unwilling to give reason a try?" Jess sat down after bringing over the warm mugs. One sip of that good tea could really calm nerves.

"He is. And... I do love him when he uses it right."

"Now he's using it against you and us without even knowing."

"I'm not even doing anything, but... even a hint of approval makes him dig in."

"Did say you could walk right in there and... say hello."

Today was not a day of sex, but casual hanging out in the buff. Looked like they were watching a movie.

"Told you I don't want to do anything like that behind Harry's back."

"Don't have to do anything... just hang out in there."

"You just want to get naked."

"I want us to get over there already... there's a planet where people just do it all the time! Well, almost. Just clothes with holes in them. Thought they might look like the girls would be hanging for good, but it looks like they thought of that and... got a good sense of fashion."

"Fashion to show your fat ass." Sylvie teased her.

"Pfeh. As if ours don't try to do it anyway. Cleavage, tight pants, practically painted on clothes... Probably going to need to get used to seeing everyone with their crotches exposed."

She was not naked here, not just because her guest was here, but because if someone might come in... or look them up... someone had to be decent. You could dress in a second and it might not be enough.